Activating your skills and higher cognitions

Grayfox

Activating your skills and higher cognitions

Unread postby Grayfox » 01 Aug 2017 17:51

The avatar-connector (AC) (as described here) connects to the orion layer (OL) with connecting tubes.
These tubes contain one or more lines which send and receive information between the Outer-Core pearls and the orion layer, through the avatar-connector.
The information gets from orion layer for example to the brain through energy<->information converters.
Each tube passes through information from different pearls, there is no overlap of pearls between the tubes.

Here is a simple sketch of the connections between the Outer-Core pearls, AC, and OL, showing a connecting tube and the lines inside:

The average non-connected human on the planet has only 2 tubes connected: tube 3 and tube 7. These tubes contain the vital connection lines for the human body to function, without any additional skills or cognitive abilities.

In general, most tubes have only one line inside, but tubes 3 and 7 are very special in this regard: tube 3 contains 22,233 lines, while tube 7 contains up to ~13,300 lines (the actual number is species-dependent: the lowest number for PL species is 8,300). In the orion layer, all lines split up into sub-lines. For example, the largest number of sub-lines is 422 million sub-lines for the main 'mind line'.

Most of the Protoi Alliance members will get 8 tubes connected. These will be tubes 1-8.
Officers and Generals will get 10 tubes connected (tubes 1-10).

If you are an Officer or General of the Protoi Alliance, you can now order these tubes to get connected in you, using your Skib, in a step-by-step connecting process.

****** Before any connecting of the tubes, it is important to run the 'SynchronizeAll' Skib macro: ******
http://www.protoi-healing.org/index.php/SkibUserMacros:SynchronizeAll.

After synchronization is complete (requires 5-7 hours), you may proceed with connecting the tubes.
This needs to be done one tube at a time, step-by-step. The order for connecting the tubes is given below.

** About the 3D-status requirement: **
Some Skib commands require '3D-status'. The easiest way to handle this requirement is to simply speak ALL orders as verbal commands.
For the tube-connection process, only step 6 (activating the lines) requires 3D-status. This means that this step must be done verbally, or alternatively with some 'physical confirmation' defined in advance, such as a physical gesture that you don't normally do. But there is no harm in simply doing ALL the steps verbally, this is the easiest way to handle the 3D-status requirement.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Following is the general procedure to connect each individual tube using Skib:

Connecting a single tube using Skib
1. Give permission to connect the tube
2. Order to connect the tube
3. Order to start installing the lines
4. Wait for the install time
5. Give permission to activate the lines
6. Order to activate the lines -- MUST BE GIVEN VERBALLY or with 'physical confirmation'
Note: This is the only step which requires '3D status'. This order must be given verbally, or you can alternatively define a unique gesture that you don't normally do as 'physical confirmation', and make this gesture while thinking the order.

====================================================================================================================================

Steps 7-10 apply only for tubes 1 and 5. For all other tubes you may proceed with connecting the next tube in the list (see below).
7. Give permission for loading the energy storage
8. Order to load the storage
9. Wait for the loading time
Note: You may proceed with connecting other tubes while you wait for this tube to load (see special note below)

10. Special procedures for tube 1 and tube 5, respectively:

10.1. FOR TUBE 1 ONLY:
  • Tube 1 contains a unique system that needs to be initialized in 23 incremental steps, with a small wait between each step, and each step requires permission. But you can give a single order for this whole process and give all needed permissions in advance, as follows:
  • Order to initialize the system in 23 incremental steps, with a 20 second wait between each step. For this, also give 23 permissions in advance.
  • After giving the above order and permissions, wait 8 minutes for it to automatically complete.

10.2. FOR TUBE 5 ONLY:
  • Like tube 1, tube 5 contains a unique system with initialization steps. Give a single order as follows:
  • Order to initialize the system in 21 incremental steps, with a 20 second wait between each step. For this, also give 21 permissions in advance.
  • After giving the above order and permissions, wait 8 minutes for it to automatically complete.
The above 10 steps must be followed for each individual tube (steps 7-10 only apply for tubes 1 and 5).

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Special note about step 9 for tubes 1 and 5:
  • You must wait for the loading time before you can proceed to the next step for that particular tube (1 or 5).
    However, after you have ordered to start the loading (step 8), you may proceed with connecting the next tubes in the list, and return to step 10 (for tube 1 or 5) when the loading time is complete.

The tubes shall be connected in this order:
Tube 8
Tube 1 (has a special procedure, see step 10 above)
Tube 2
Tube 9
Tube 10
Tube 5 (has a special procedure, see step 10 above)
Tube 4
Tube 6

Note: Tubes 3 and 7 are already connected and don't require any steps.

After all tubes are connected, and all lines are installed and activated, it is a good idea to again run the SynchronizeAll macro.
Attachments
AC-lines-tubes-orionLayer.jpg
(43.2 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Re: Activating your skills and higher cognitions

Unread postby Frank » 01 Aug 2017 18:01

The information about the tubes.

Tube number: 8
  • Install time: 1 minute
  • Description: 2 visual cognitions and the 3D-avatar connector.
    2 interfaces, to use them both together. Interface 1 is making the shape of objects, interface 2 is adding the colours to it. Whatever the colours mean is another question.

Tube number: 1
  • Install time: 8 minutes
  • Loading time: 3 hours
  • Initialization steps: 23
  • Description: Booster for the cognitions.

Tube number: 2
  • Install time: 8 minutes
  • Description: All non-visual cognition e.g. auditory, smell.
    Needs a while to get activated and running.

Tube number: 9
  • Install time: 15 minutes
  • Description: About the cells: strengthening the cell walls, making a denser internal cell ambient,
    combining some cells into super-cells, and removing damaged cells.

Tube number: 10
  • Install time: 9 minutes
  • Description: Automatic regulation of the cells in the body (also regulating things with the DNA).
    10 kinds of regulation. For example, can prevent cancer cells from growing.

Tube number: 5
  • Install time: 20 minutes
  • Loading time: 5 hours
  • Initialization steps: 21
  • Description: Booster for all regulatory systems: Nervous system, hormone system, and water-electrical system.
    This is the energy supply for the system. The water-electrical system is the main executing tool for body control from
    outer-core: 230% body control from 100% with only nervous system.

Tube number: 4
  • Install time: 16 minutes
  • Description: Auto-monitoring and stabilization of the body.

Tube number: 6
  • Install time: 23 minutes
  • Description: Increases oxygen capacity & oxygenation of the blood.
gZo
Signature: You never know, unless you know you never knew.

Unread postby gZo » 02 Aug 2017 01:58

:greetings-waveyellow:
Some of you might not know this. You have to give a 3D confirmation for certain commands. In the above case it's not enough to think about it, because your thoughts are not coming from 3D. So you have to either speak them, or set a movement that is used as 3D confirmation. Best just command everything spoken.
That's the case for all 3D related commands, as far as I understood.
Shellers
Signature: Shelly

Unread postby Shellers » 02 Aug 2017 03:34

gZo wrote::greetings-waveyellow:
Some of you might not know this. You have to give a 3D confirmation for certain commands. In the above case it's not enough to think about it, because your thoughts are not coming from 3D. So you have to either speak them, or set a movement that is used as 3D confirmation. Best just command everything spoken.
That's the case for all 3D related commands, as far as I understood.

Yes probably very few know this is to be an audible verbal command since we have been told Skib commands are done with thought only unless connected to BAI. :confusion-questionmarks:
jonas

Unread postby jonas » 02 Aug 2017 05:26

I thought also that thought commands was the way to go with using skib and that spoken commands would not work?

Those of us whom begun using thought commands - should then restart from first step using instead voice commands I guess? (Or just thought commands plan a some 3D 'execute'-sign)

E.g. I define 'thumbs up' as physical confirmation for all skib commands (and permissions.) Than after each command I do 'thumbs up'.

Would that do it? Or is 'thought commands only' without these 'thumbs up' enough?

Edit: Perhaps not needed but I made a small 'installation sheet for dummies' (attached.)

Edit II: changed sheet in line with Grayfox comments.
Attachments
tube-installation-sheet.pdf
(380.52 KiB) Downloaded 559 times
Last edited by jonas on 12 Sep 2017 09:47, edited 3 times in total.
gZo
Signature: You never know, unless you know you never knew.

Unread postby gZo » 02 Aug 2017 08:38

Shellers wrote:Yes probably very few know this is to be an audible verbal command since we have been told Skib commands are done with thought only unless connected to BAI. :confusion-questionmarks:

Jonas got it. Maybe not thumbs up, rather use something you don't use so common. Like tipping yourself 3 times with the pinki on the right leg, or something you don't do normally for example.
For some here this is normal, but for us who are not so acquainted with this, don't know this. That's why I mentioned it.
I guess you can think the commands first and then afterwards say out loud: I give permission for all the previous commands to be executed in 3D. Should work too.
First the commands then the confirmation, I would do. But if you set the thumbs up while commanding as a 3D confirmation, it should work too, but might look a bit weird if you are in public. :text-lol:
Light Rider

Unread postby Light Rider » 02 Aug 2017 14:54

That sheet is great. I will use it now since I have to re-do all of the commands given that skib won't work with thought on this activity. Will make up my own 3D physical confirmation to use after each thought command.
Light Rider

Unread postby Light Rider » 02 Aug 2017 15:05

I generally do not have the privacy conditions to allow for verbal commands.

A physical sign for a thought I can do though, when no one is looking.
Shellers

Unread postby Shellers » 02 Aug 2017 15:16

Grayfox or Frank,
Would one of you please confirm whether these commands are to be silent/thought commands or verbal commands? I think we all will benefit from the clarification.

:text-thankyoublue: :text-thankyoublue:
Shellers

Unread postby Shellers » 02 Aug 2017 15:22

Edit: Perhaps not needed but I made a small 'installation sheet for dummies' (attached.)[/quote]

:happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: Thanks for the worksheet, Jonas. It looks like that will make the process a bit easier, plus I can save it in iBooks or print it out for reference.

:text-thankyoublue:
Light Rider

Unread postby Light Rider » 02 Aug 2017 15:30

From a PM:

"“Ok, I spoke with Frank and he said the only step which requires 3D status is Step 6 (activate the lines).

But none of the other steps do. So the safest way to make sure it's all done properly if you've already connected all the tubes and installed all the lines, is to simply go through the list, and verbally order to activate the lines for each tube. Simple as that.”"
Light Rider

Unread postby Light Rider » 02 Aug 2017 15:31

I think it is easier to start all over again. Because who knows how this affects the incremental steps and all things etc.

I really can't do verbal commands though. Not sure that I can do any of this now...
Grayfox

Unread postby Grayfox » 02 Aug 2017 15:41

gZo wrote::greetings-waveyellow:
Some of you might not know this. You have to give a 3D confirmation for certain commands.
... Best just command everything spoken.
I appreciate you bringing up that point, gZo. Sure, the easiest way is to give all the orders verbally. I asked Frank to check and the only step which requires 3D status is step 6 (activate the lines), so this is the only step that needs to be done verbally or with physical confirmation. Of course there is no harm in doing them all verbally..

But if you didn't do them all verbally up till now, or use some kind of physical confirmation, then the safest way to ensure everything is done properly is to verbally repeat step 6 for all tubes, and also steps 7-10 for tubes 1 and 5, just to be sure.
Shellers wrote:...we have been told Skib commands are done with thought only unless connected to BAI. :confusion-questionmarks:
To the best of my knowledge (and experience), Skib can be used by thought OR verbally.. but in this case, step 6 must be done verbally (or with a gesture).
jonas wrote:I thought also that thought commands was the way to go with using skib and that spoken commands would not work?

Those of us whom begun using thought commands - should then restart from first step using instead voice commands I guess? (Or just thought commands plan a some 3D 'execute'-sign)

E.g. I define 'thumbs up' as physical confirmation for all skib commands (and permissions.) Than after each command I do 'thumbs up'.

Would that do it? Or is 'thought commands only' without these 'thumbs up' enough?

Edit: Perhaps not needed but I made a small 'installation sheet for dummies' (attached.)
Nice sheet.. A few comments: as mentioned, only step 6 requires the '3D sign' or verbal command. Also, step 10 can be done in a single order, you don't need to wait the 20 seconds between initializing steps and do them manually, you can give a single order and all needed permissions in advance.

About skib, to the best of my knowledge both thought and verbal commands will work, and both have worked in my experience.
gZo wrote:I guess you can think the commands first and then afterwards say out loud: I give permission for all the previous commands to be executed in 3D. Should work too.
First the commands then the confirmation, I would do.
I think it is best to give the 3D status at the same time as giving the order, because each step requires the previous step to be done correctly.
However, the only step which needs 3D status is step 6. If this wasn't given, then I would repeat step 6 for all tubes, and also steps 7-10 for tubes 1 and 5.
Light Rider wrote:That sheet is great. I will use it now since I have to re-do all of the commands given that skib won't work with thought on this activity. Will make up my own 3D physical confirmation to use after each thought command.
Skib thought commands will work for all steps except step 6. However, if step 6 was done previously without a verbal command or physical confirmation, then I would repeat step 6 (verbally) for all tubes, and 7-10 for tubes 1 & 5.

I also updated the first post with the info about step 6. A further point is that you do not have to wait for step 9 (loading time for tubes 1 and 5) before moving on to the next tubes. You can come back to step 10 for tubes 1 & 5 after the loading time is complete.
Light Rider

Unread postby Light Rider » 02 Aug 2017 15:43

Can it all just be re-done with a physical gesture?
Grayfox

Unread postby Grayfox » 02 Aug 2017 16:14

Light Rider wrote:Can it all just be re-done with a physical gesture?
Not all at once, no. Step-by-step, sure, although the gesture is unnecessary for most steps.
But the only steps which need to be re-done are 6-10 (because 7-10 depend on step 6 being done, and step 6 needs the gesture/verbal order).

The gesture defined by you as 'physical confirmation' is not an order in itself (unless you define it to be so), rather, it 'adds' 3D-status to any order you give at the same time.

Edit: Yes, the easiest way is to do all the steps with a verbal command/physical gesture (even though only step 6 needs this). This eliminates the question of the 3D-status requirement.
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 05 Aug 2017 02:05

I added some interesting parts in the former chart.
Just a small hint, how things do continue in 3D...
(Atm. I will not give more explanations to it...)

Attachments
AC-lines-tubes-orionLayer-brain.jpg
(58.64 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 05 Aug 2017 03:23

Frank wrote:I added some interesting parts in the former chert.
Just a small hint, how things do continue in 3D...
(Atm. I will not give more explanations to it...)

So it seems we can have problems at least at 3 places:
In the avatar connector/on the orion layer/and within IR too looks like from the picture like some kind of barriers and destroyed jammed lines or filters.Hmmm.Maybe in semi matter too...
:text-thankyoublue: for this guide/method.
Hope we can can trash the problems soon.
Light Rider

Unread postby Light Rider » 05 Aug 2017 15:44

Really neat Frank thanks. Can't wait till it's all cleaned of dark crap!
MikeyMo

Unread postby MikeyMo » 14 Sep 2018 16:06

:happy-sunshine: Is it as simple as commanding skib to synchronize the macros or is there more to this? Thanks in advance for this info.
Flow

Unread postby Flow » 16 Nov 2018 15:40

Yes, just say: "Skib Synchronize all"

Return to “The new PROTOI skills / SKIB”