Saving my Grandma and Grandpa

Oni

Saving my Grandma and Grandpa

Unread postby Oni » 28 Mar 2017 18:50

My grandma was sent to the emergency room this morning with shooting / debilitating pains through her arm and up her back. Drack and I had a look and there was electricity sent through her nervous system via pins (on another layer) that were inserted directly into her skin. Drack got that they were trying to overload her organs -- I traced to a VR on-grid.

We did some work with Skib and soon all the pins were out. Further healing sent for damages.

One hour later she was released and 'completely better'

Also had a look at my grandpa at the same time and he was being pulled away into a 'heaven' by some intricate, dark structure (like a spider web very thin and translucent but complex). Immediately destroyed with skib and he falls back to earth all well!

Go skib go.
Allison

Re: Saving my Grandma and Grandpa

Unread postby Allison » 28 Mar 2017 20:50

That's amazing :D I'm glad your grandparents are okay
Robin
Signature: Robin Hanowell

Unread postby Robin » 28 Mar 2017 20:57

I'm so sorry to hear that your Grandparents were in pain, but so wonderful to hear that you were able to assist so effectively with Skib! Wow Wow Wow! But really I mean, of course you did! :handgestures-thumbup:
Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 28 Mar 2017 22:14

Marvelous ending.Fuck you darks.
Shellers
Signature: Shelly

Unread postby Shellers » 28 Mar 2017 23:19

Oni wrote:My grandma was sent to the emergency room this morning with shooting / debilitating pains through her arm and up her back. Drack and I had a look and there was electricity sent through her nervous system via pins (on another layer) that were inserted directly into her skin. Drack got that they were trying to overload her organs -- I traced to a VR on-grid.

We did some work with Skib and soon all the pins were out. Further healing sent for damages.

One hour later she was released and 'completely better'

Also had a look at my grandpa at the same time and he was being pulled away into a 'heaven' by some intricate, dark structure (like a spider web very thin and translucent but complex). Immediately destroyed with skib and he falls back to earth all well!

Go skib go.

Having the ability to see this and then command the correction - wow. II hope more and more of us are able to access these hidden skills very soon. Can you imagine the amazing outcomes possible. Very exciting. I'm very glad your grandparents are doing so much better now.
:romance-heartsthree:
Oni

Unread postby Oni » 29 Mar 2017 00:48

Thank you all :romance-grouphug:
jonas

Unread postby jonas » 29 Mar 2017 04:56

That is fantastic news. Glad your grandmother and grandfather are ok! So great that you are able to see in detail the dark constructions causing these things.

Makes me curious about what is happening in cases with other people.
gZo
Signature: You never know, unless you know you never knew.

Unread postby gZo » 05 Jun 2017 20:30

Wow, I missed this completely. I'm glad that you both were able to help both of them! Good job!
Effy

Unread postby Effy » 05 Jun 2017 20:47

:romance-grouphug: so happy!This is amazing news.Im glad they weren't in pain anymore and you got to do something about it.This is a matter to celebrate :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl:
Nefelibata meraki

Unread postby Nefelibata meraki » 05 Jun 2017 22:24

This is so great to read.
Grandma and Grandpa saved from pain :greetings-clappingyellow:
It's so fantastic, that this was and is possible!

Return to “The new PROTOI skills / SKIB”