The SKIB User Macros LIBRARY

Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

The SKIB User Macros LIBRARY

Unread postby Frank » 12 Feb 2017 17:58

We made a new section in the PROTOI Healing-Wiki.

This is about how to write macros for your Skib.
Typically macros are much stronger and more effective than simple commands.

We created (and we are still 'under construction'...) an easy development-language for macro development.
It's based on some very simple software development basics, but working with normal language.
In wiki we use English, but skib and macros work in all languages. Only the translation of the KEYWORDS and methods need to be unique or explicit declared.

There are already a few macros developed by us. You should use them to see how things can be done with macros.
And of course you can use them with your Skib:

Shellers
Signature: Shelly

Re: The SKIB User Macros LIBRARY

Unread postby Shellers » 12 Feb 2017 21:32

:text-thankyoublue:

Very exciting!! Thank you! :happy-wavemulticolor:
humbe

Unread postby humbe » 12 Feb 2017 21:36

Hello Frank.

I think a small video showing when you do one macro
would clearup alot of questions, as this is kind of weird for people not common with programming.

Cheers.

B.

:obscene-drinkingcheers:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 12 Feb 2017 22:05

humbe wrote:Hello Frank.

I think a small video showing when you do one macro
would clearup alot of questions, as this is kind of weird for people not common with programming.

Cheers.

B.

:obscene-drinkingcheers:

I was working days on "Defend"... would be a very boring video... :laughing-rolling:
spellthief

Unread postby spellthief » 13 Feb 2017 08:38

Thank you, just a few questions for clarification, I think this goes to waste since nobody understands how to use it properly, I still use basic commands too:

Do we use just: Skib activate Defend, or need to say/think whole algorithm?

When writing a new macro do we need to say Skib before every command? How long can command be after 'first' skib?

e.g.

Skib Use DATABASE 'Malfunction'. Use DATABASE 'AttackKinds'. Use DATABASE 'Defend'. (...)

Or

Skib Use DATABASE 'Malfunction'.
Skib Use DATABASE 'AttackKinds'.
Skib Use DATABASE 'Defend'.
(...)
jonas

Unread postby jonas » 13 Feb 2017 08:42

I would just do it as syntax says.

Syntax = "DefendMonitor <person(s)> {Use butterfly} {Use solver} "

I would say, "Skib DefendMonitor 'that guy' "

At some point added macro for some reason...

"Skib Macro DefendMonitor 'that guy' "

Well, hope it worked. :happy-sunshine:

Edit: I am not sure about the use and purpose of 'solver'?
Grayfox

Unread postby Grayfox » 13 Feb 2017 11:39

spellthief wrote:Thank you, just a few questions for clarification, I think this goes to waste since nobody understands how to use it properly, I still use basic commands too:

Do we use just: Skib activate Defend, or need to say/think whole algorithm?

When writing a new macro do we need to say Skib before every command? How long can command be after 'first' skib?

e.g.

Skib Use DATABASE 'Malfunction'. Use DATABASE 'AttackKinds'. Use DATABASE 'Defend'. (...)

Or

Skib Use DATABASE 'Malfunction'.
Skib Use DATABASE 'AttackKinds'.
Skib Use DATABASE 'Defend'.
(...)
It's still "early days" for Skib usage. The idea is to make it as easy as possible to learn, bit by bit. And at the least, make it very simple to use public UserMacros. A "UserMacro" is simply a macro made by a Skib user, i.e. not a predefined macro. There is nothing wrong with still using basic commands! The point of the macros is, if you have the time to work on some larger projects, for example, and to work with others. A consistent syntax makes it much easier to share macros with others and much more efficient to work together on large projects. Hopefully we will soon have a basic macro tutorial, which will expand with time.

The healing wiki is like a "storage" for macros. Any Skib user who creates a macro there, can use that macro anytime, immediately. They do not have to "program" Skib by reading it line by line, e.g. "Skib, do line 1 ..... Skib, do line 2..."; This is not necessary. Once you have created a macro page, you can use it immediately. If you declare your macro as "public", then it becomes part of the public UserMacro library, and any Skib user can use it!

To activate a macro which you created or a public UserMacro, you can do any of the following (just examples, this is a non-exhaustive list):
  • Skib, do Defend for me
  • Skib, activate Defend for me
  • Skib, Defend me, <other person 1> and <other person 2>
  • Skib, activate Defend for me, and use Butterfly, and use Solver
  • Skib, activate Defend for me, use Butterfly and Solver
  • Skib, activate Defend for me, use Butterfly and Solver, Priority 1

See the Defend UserMacro page for an explanation of "Butterfly" and "Solver".

Skib works the same whether you say "Do Defend", "Defend", or "Activate Defend" (or some other variation). It is, to my knowledge, not picky about the words you use to activate the macro. What is important, is the parameters and options of the macro, these will be specified on the macro's page. For example, for the UserMacro "Defend", the current parameters and options are: Defend <person(s)> {Use butterfly} {Use solver} {Priorities}

These parameters/options are described in more detail on the Defend page.

jonas wrote:I would just do it as syntax says.

Syntax = "DefendMonitor <person(s)> {Use butterfly} {Use solver} "

I would say, "Skib DefendMonitor 'that guy' "

At some point added macro for some reason...

"Skib Macro DefendMonitor 'that guy' "

Well, hope it worked. :happy-sunshine:

Edit: I am not sure about the use and purpose of 'solver'?
Yes, "Skib DefendMonitor 'this person' " will work too. Or even "Skib Macro DefendMonitor 'that person' "
The most important thing with Skib usage and also Skib programming, is to make commands clear. Skib simply ignores non-clear commands.

PS "solver" is an option, meaning it is not necessary to use it. When used, it attempts to solve any malfunctions of the macro which occur. However, this needs a considerable amount of Skib resources. You can get some idea of the needed resources for various methods here: http://www.protoi-healing.org/index.php ... ser_Macros
jonas

Unread postby jonas » 13 Feb 2017 12:16

Thank you Grayfox.

:romance-grouphug:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 13 Feb 2017 13:23

Since 03:00 CET last night, there are almost no butterfly options needed to finish jobs.
The butterfly option was the resource eater.

The global activation of Defend in all officers was done with the {use solver} option.
This option don't eats much resources if it is running w/o butterfly.
spellthief

Unread postby spellthief » 13 Feb 2017 14:27

Just a personal note about "fight back" commands. Only 'defend me from negative attacks' seems alright. When I use 'defend me from negative attacks and fight back', in the very near future I experience some shit in 3D, mostly random verbal attacks and abuse, or someone tries to pick a fight without reason.

Only 3 times I tried it, after first two wasn't sure if it's command or just me, 2 were work related, 1 family related, but this time I think it provokes something in other people, very nasty... Will research this more, somewhere outside workplace and home, hope I don't get an angry mob on me in a public place.

:text-lol:

Should we expect more retaliation now after "Defend" is applied on everyone?
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 13 Feb 2017 16:11

Your commands did not use the "Defend" macro. Your skib just did, what it was thinking is what you wanted...
Kira

Unread postby Kira » 03 Jul 2017 04:19

Question.
We should command ''IF attacked attack back'' right?But arent we by defold under attacks from the darks only by being present in 3D,while still their sick ubnormal rules and sistem runing?
:confusion-scratchheadblue:
Nefelibata meraki

Unread postby Nefelibata meraki » 03 Jul 2017 11:21

Kira wrote:Question.
We should command ''IF attacked attack back'' right?But arent we by defold under attacks from the darks only by being present in 3D,while still their sick ubnormal rules and sistem runing?
:confusion-scratchheadblue:

I think “IF“ is a syntax for a common macro. Let's say it's like an easier course for case, so that the macro works either this way or this way, if something new comes in addition, after a specific removing/cleaning/command ending.
The command you mean goes “Attack and defend myself“
But you should clean yourself, some persons and environment from implants and drain points first. Then shielding!
Maybe activating even camouflage.

If I understood right.

And yes, attacks are mostly all the time... I can feel it.
Dee

Unread postby Dee » 09 Oct 2017 22:10

Hey everyone.

In order to increase the efficiency of commands like defend and cleaning and healing, we have to be sure we as officers and generals (Everyone with active 3D status) give our Skib permission to use many of the developed aspects of our selves in the solutions Skib creates to execute the things SKib does for us.

For this I created a simple macro you can execute:
MACRO PermissionSetup

1- Skib I give permission for you to use A-Bodies & A-Bodies cognitions, 3D physical cognitions, All own skills, and All available scanners.

End PermissionSetup

Just Say "Skib PermissionSetup" To use it.
Yes cognitions are included even if you can't 'see' them yourself doesn't mean there isn't sensory data to be included for Skib to figure things out.
Allison

Unread postby Allison » 10 Oct 2017 03:11

It's also important to give permission for anything you order to skib... Sometimes skib needs permission to do things even if you're just ordering something for yourself
Grayfox

Unread postby Grayfox » 25 Dec 2017 03:34

By the way, Frank has advised me that the PainKiller skib macro works on some emotional pains as well. Approx 62% as of last time of checking.
Flow

Unread postby Flow » 24 Jan 2019 09:19

Grayfox wrote:The healing wiki is like a "storage" for macros. Any Skib user who creates a macro there, can use that macro anytime, immediately. They do not have to "program" Skib by reading it line by line, e.g. "Skib, do line 1 ..... Skib, do line 2..."; This is not necessary. Once you have created a macro page, you can use it immediately. If you declare your macro as "public", then it becomes part of the public UserMacro library, and any Skib user can use it!

Does this mean that I can't write macros for myself at the moment, because I can't create a new page?
For example when I write some commands on a paper at home and give the order "Skib, save TestMacro". Will Skib save it for use or not?
Kira

Unread postby Kira » 02 Feb 2019 20:19

flow wrote:
Does this mean that I can't write macros for myself at the moment, because I can't create a new page?
For example when I write some commands on a paper at home and give the order "Skib, save TestMacro". Will Skib save it for use or not?

Surely, once you create a macro and run it, you can always run it again.Its command/macro that Skib have it for good. Sometimes, when needed, you can update that macro and rerun again.
Flow

Unread postby Flow » 02 Feb 2019 20:25

Return to “The new PROTOI skills / SKIB”