Protoi Alliance: What are Officers and Generals

Δύναμις

Protoi Alliance: What are Officers and Generals

Unread postby Δύναμις » 08 Dec 2016 13:45

As you probably noticed we finally started organizing the 3d Protoi Alliance. This is a very important step for the day after the removals (= no more details to it, some of you know what I am talking about, the rest will have to wait till the time comes).
I am sorry that I can give some details on it just now, but it was not sure if this info should be shared at all till the moment Frank started using the terms "officer" and "general" in public.

• There are 118 mio Protoi Alliance officers worldwide (only talking about incarnated people here).
  • Your officer's rank depends on your loyalty to the Protoi Alliance and on the jobs you have accomplished up to date. We have no influence on that. We only forward the info we get.
  • You can only become a general if you are an officer and apply for 3d active membership, suitability provided. (There are also a few more generals that were generals before incarnating. Their rank stays untouched by the recent changes).
  • You can only become a general if and as soon as your application is approved.
  • Only people, who we know personally (includes also email exchange) or have supported the community and the forum in any way are eligible for generals. We have NO influence on the results.
Every officer has the chance to become a general. You won't be awarded general rank automatically. This is something you have to apply for.

Up to date there is a total of 5.3 billion skills available and 122 millions macros (=combination of skills).
As already stated elsewhere there are 24 officer ranks and 6 general ranks.
Every officer and general has access to an own skib (=skillbox) and a handbook (according to Drack there is also some audio version of the handbook available).

~2% of the total skills and macros are available to officers independently of their rank. This doesn't change the higher you get.

Generals can use a much wider spectrum of skills according to their rank:
  • 21% * generals
  • 26% ** generals
  • 42% *** generals
  • 62% **** generals (9 up to date)
  • 83% ***** generals (2 up to date)
  • 100% ****** generals (Protoi, no one else up to date)

For lurkers and other readers:

If you want to know if you are an officer or even a general, you'll need to ask for your classification first. This is NOT for free! Classification costs 10 € per person (i.e. if you want to have 2 people checked then you'll need to send 20 € and so on).
If you are L1-L4 it is quite possible to be an officer. There are less than thousand L4 people around. Most of them have already upgraded to L3 or higher. If you are not an officer yet, you'll become 1st rank officer straight away if you apply for 3d active membership (no cost!).

G1 and G2 will be able to join the Protoi Alliance in future. We need some time to create the necessary applications. Please let us know and be patient.
peppermint

Re: Protoi Alliance: What are Officers and Generals

Unread postby peppermint » 08 Dec 2016 14:18

Thanks for the post !

What does 3d active membership involve ?

:happy-sunshine:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 08 Dec 2016 14:47

peppermint wrote:Thanks for the post !

pm sent
TenSuns

Unread postby TenSuns » 08 Dec 2016 21:09

peppermint wrote:Thanks for the post !

I was about to ask the same question.
Because i feel i would like to participate and somehow to pay back for all the good i received from Protoi so far...

:romance-grouphug:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 08 Dec 2016 22:05

TenSuns wrote:Because i feel i would like to participate and somehow to pay back for all the good i received from Protoi so far...

???
I think, there is some misunderstanding here. :happy-smileyflower:
You are not paying anything back by getting skills to use for yourself or/and others. It doesn't help the Protoi in any way.
I have already posted several times how one could help us if they want to, but for sure not by accepting the free skills we offer you.The problem with you is, that you still haven't gotten the right meaning of being member of the Protoi Alliance and of this forum. The Protoi will never ever ask you to pay them back for anything. They will ask for your support, but they don't demand and they don't expect anything from you in return for their efforts.
Applying for the 3d active membership means that you'll support Protoi and the Alliance in every way. If you are not prepared for this, better not to apply for it yet. In exchange you get the Protoi skills for free. If you decide to leave the Alliance you'll lose your skills. Of course in this case (and as long as you are not a traitor or similar) you won't lose the light status but the Protoi skills.
Please don't take this personally. I just used the chance to explain it in public.
TenSuns

Unread postby TenSuns » 09 Dec 2016 19:55

Δύναμις wrote:Please don't take this personally. I just used the chance to explain it in public.

No problem Alex! :happy-sunshine:

Thanks for your explanation! :angelic-cyan:
Pyra

Unread postby Pyra » 26 Jun 2017 18:00

Alex, may I know what active membership involves as well? Thank you. :happy-sunshine:
TenSuns

Unread postby TenSuns » 27 Jun 2017 17:16

Pyra wrote:Alex, may I know what active membership involves as well? Thank you. :happy-sunshine:

:text-feedback:
Pyra

Unread postby Pyra » 27 Jun 2017 18:22

TenSuns wrote:
Pyra wrote:Alex, may I know what active membership involves as well? Thank you. :happy-sunshine:

:text-feedback:

Oh, I do apologize. I must have skipped over that explanation earlier. :doh:
So embarrassing. :lol:

I was asking because I am wanting to help the protoi in any possible way I can.
Theo

Unread postby Theo » 08 Apr 2018 07:36

Δύναμις wrote:If you are L1-L4 it is quite possible to be an officer. There are less than thousand L4 people around. Most of them have already upgraded to L3 or higher. If you are not an officer yet, you'll become 1st rank officer straight away if you apply for 3d active membership (no cost!).

Since few hours my apply for 3d active membership is accepted. :happy-smileyflower:
So im a officer now?
The title Its not really important for me, but i want to know if i can connect my tubes now and use skib?
Where i can find the handbook?

:text-thankyoublue:
Eirenaios

Unread postby Eirenaios » 08 Apr 2018 08:35

Theo wrote:
Δύναμις wrote:If you are L1-L4 it is quite possible to be an officer. There are less than thousand L4 people around. Most of them have already upgraded to L3 or higher. If you are not an officer yet, you'll become 1st rank officer straight away if you apply for 3d active membership (no cost!).

Since few hours my apply for 3d active membership is accepted. :happy-smileyflower:
So im a officer now?
The title Its not really important for me, but i want to know if i can connect my tubes now and use skib?
Where i can find the handbook?

:text-thankyoublue:

Yes, but first I recommend you to order your Skib to search for fake skills and remove, because dark shit can be very difficult to deal with, so remember to do that once a day or every other day.

After that you can connect your tubes and lines.
But before you connect your tubes, you need to order your Skib to activate and use the macro "SynchronizeAll" (it takes 5-7 hours for that macro to finish the first time using it)
The handbook can only be seen as an outside cognition if that was what you asked for?
Theo

Unread postby Theo » 08 Apr 2018 12:29

Thanks for the advice. I will follow the steps.

I thought there is a "handbook" on the forum in PDF file or something. :laughing-rolling:

Return to “The new PROTOI skills / SKIB”