Handbook

Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Handbook

Unread postby Frank » 30 Nov 2016 01:28

One skill is called "handbook".

And this is exactly what the word means.
It should show up in s-avatar automatically.
You should try to use it. It's available in the 28 most common human languages...

Edit: There are audio versions now too...
Anci
Signature: Ana

Re: Handbook

Unread postby Anci » 30 Nov 2016 14:08

Frank wrote:....
You should try to use it. It's available in the 28 most common human languages...

So, can we all try to use it, or we have to be one of Protoi Officeres or Generals?

Did not understand that correctly. They have capsule already and other have to order instalation?
Δύναμις

Handbook for officers and generals

Unread postby Δύναμις » 06 Dec 2016 22:21

The Protoi skills, the handbook and the skillbox/skib are available to 123 mio Protoi officers and generals worldwide. The only problem is, that they have no idea how to use them and where they really come from (not "god-sent" but Protoi-provided).

For readers and members of this forum:
The Protoi skills, the handbook and the skillbox are available to Protoi Alliance members that have applied for a 3d active membership here.
If you can't see the content of the link it means that you don't have access to our community area.

Besides the fact that words like officer or general are quite 3d and sound a bit stupid (at least to me), they are still the best words available to describe the importance of the duty and also the responsibility of the member.
There are 6 general rankings and 24 officer rankings.

Every light person is eligible to apply for a 3d active membership.
If your application gets approved (which is usually the case) then we'll tell you if you are an officer or a general. We are not going to give you more details on this as for your personal ranking, because this IS NOT IMPORTANT at all! It is important that you do your job the best way possible. Knowing more details may please your ego but it won't help you do a better job.
Applying for the membership grants you more skills and also higher ranking than you may already have.

Precondition for the application is to be a member of this forum and also have access to the community area.
Precondition to access the community area is: to have made at least 15 posts or that we or one of our community members knows you personally. We expect honesty and loyalty from every community member. Take your time to read our forum, ask your questions, share your thoughts and you have good chances to be accepted in the community.

:romance-grouphug:
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 06 Dec 2016 22:26

Frank wrote:

waait what :laughing-rolling: i have to try that soon :happy-smileyflower:

the problem on that is the clean connection which is needed..
Shellers
Signature: Shelly

Unread postby Shellers » 10 Feb 2017 01:47

Frank wrote:One skill is called "handbook".

Hi Frank,
I am not finding a link for "handbook". Is this skill still available or has something changed? Or maybe my lack of familiarity here is the problem and it's right under my nose. :roll:
Shelly
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 10 Feb 2017 02:04

Shellers wrote:

Hi Frank,
I am not finding a link for "handbook". Is this skill still available or has something changed? Or maybe my lack of familiarity here is the problem and it's right under my nose. :roll:
Shelly

The handbook is in outside cognition, not in forum...
But soon we will publish more information about Skib and how to create macros and some already running macros in the healing wiki.
Shellers
Signature: Shelly

Unread postby Shellers » 10 Feb 2017 04:59

Frank wrote:
Shellers wrote:

Hi Frank,
Shelly

The handbook is in outside cognition, not in forum...

But soon we will publish more information about Skib and how to create macros and some already running macros in the healing wiki.

:text-thankyoublue:
Shelly
jonas

Unread postby jonas » 18 May 2017 20:56

Does anyone get anything interesting with this handbook skill? It would be interesting to hear someone describing experience using it and getting feedback. :greetings-waveyellow:
Kira

Unread postby Kira » 21 May 2017 15:51

jonas wrote:Does anyone get anything interesting with this handbook skill? It would be interesting to hear someone describing experience using it and getting feedback. :greetings-waveyellow:

:text-goodpost:
gZo
Signature: You never know, unless you know you never knew.

Unread postby gZo » 21 May 2017 16:00

jonas wrote:Does anyone get anything interesting with this handbook skill? It would be interesting to hear someone describing experience using it and getting feedback. :greetings-waveyellow:

:text-+1: :text-goodpost:

So far I only get: The connection you are trying to establish is temporally not available, doe to dark manipulations and connection problems. :laughing-rolling:
Flow

Unread postby Flow » 23 Feb 2018 11:52

gZo wrote:

:text-+1: :text-goodpost:

So far I only get: The connection you are trying to establish is temporally not available, doe to dark manipulations and connection problems. :laughing-rolling:

:laughing-rolling:

Someone succeeded? I got no cognitions.. :confusion-shrug:
Lau

Unread postby Lau » 08 Mar 2018 14:53

I only got "pole north cognitions" so far when trying to use it :laughing-rolling:

Meaning i got a very very cold energy sensation and also preasure on my ears, besides that still nothing noticable.
:chores-vacuum: connections with Wesley music.

Return to “The new PROTOI skills / SKIB”