"Skib" basics and how to use them

Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Re: "Skib" basics and how to use them

Unread postby Frank » 31 Jan 2017 13:34

Δύναμις wrote:
Allison wrote:This makes me wonder if I've used skib before without knowing, because one time my mom had a severe headache and asked me to pray for it to go away. I didn't believe in that crap anymore so I just thought that I wished that her headache would go away. She then said that her headache went away instantaneously and said I must have some special connection to "god" :laughing-rolling:

Well, you had a special connection to your own Core not to some bastard self-named god. :happy-smileyflower:

The question is, when has this happened?
Allison

Unread postby Allison » 31 Jan 2017 16:17

humbe wrote:Hello.
Been experimenting with skib with diffrent results.
One problem i have is that i get to many negative thaughts and keep thinking it like a hamster wheel....
so the command

*skib remove negative thaughts.

have been working very well for me getting myself into a better mood. :happy-smileyflower:

:happy-wavemulticolor:

Yay, I'm glad it works :)

Frank wrote:
Δύναμις wrote:
Allison wrote:This makes me wonder if I've used skib before without knowing, because one time my mom had a severe headache and asked me to pray for it to go away. I didn't believe in that crap anymore so I just thought that I wished that her headache would go away. She then said that her headache went away instantaneously and said I must have some special connection to "god" :laughing-rolling:

Well, you had a special connection to your own Core not to some bastard self-named god. :happy-smileyflower:

The question is, when has this happened?

I think 3-4 years ago
gZo
Signature: You never know, unless you know you never knew.

Unread postby gZo » 15 Apr 2017 08:09

Hey it's my first day using skib! Yay!
Now this dark bastard holiday turned truly into something positive and from today on I will celebrate it every year and call it the skib-day! :laughing-rolling:

I used the commands mentioned in the first post to remove influences and fake skills. I felt energy changes in my body and head immediately.

Do I understand it right, that I can add any useful command that can help me or others?

For example: Skib point out certain problems visually if I request it.
Or Skib analyze if there are dark influences around me and block and remove them.

Or does it depend on the rank to accumulate more possibilities?

My wings still not working yet though. But I've been told that's the case. :laughing-rolling:

But who cares I'm still :banana-angel: and love it!

Thank you so much! Protoi! And thanks to my higher self for being smart enough joining the alliance before incarnation. I'm not that stupid after all. :laughing-rolling:
Freed the Monk

Unread postby Freed the Monk » 15 Apr 2017 18:08

Frank wrote:These new skills are available for all incarnated Generals and Officers of the Protoi Alliance.
These are ca. ~123 million of 4 billion Protoi Alliance members on planet.
Each of the 123kk got already a sub-avatar capsule into the physical 3D body(avatar).
Inside this capsule are many assistance systems. They provide the new skills...

is this capsule a physical object or structure in the body ? (i mean an '' IR 3D'' object 'one could touch) ?
( sorry if my question looks stupid )
Allison

Unread postby Allison » 15 Apr 2017 19:06

gZo wrote:Do I understand it right, that I can add any useful command that can help me or others?

For example: Skib point out certain problems visually if I request it.
Or Skib analyze if there are dark influences around me and block and remove them.

Or does it depend on the rank to accumulate more possibilities?

I'm glad it's helped you :D Yeah, you can command things like that but I'm not sure about that first command... Most people aren't able to see what skib is doing yet (including me xD)
And yeah, different ranks have different amounts of skills but you can always experiment to see what works :happy-sunshine:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 15 Apr 2017 19:08

Freed the Monk wrote:
Frank wrote:These new skills are available for all incarnated Generals and Officers of the Protoi Alliance.
These are ca. ~123 million of 4 billion Protoi Alliance members on planet.
Each of the 123kk got already a sub-avatar capsule into the physical 3D body(avatar).
Inside this capsule are many assistance systems. They provide the new skills...

is this capsule a physical object or structure in the body ? (i mean an '' IR 3D'' object 'one could touch) ?
( sorry if my question looks stupid )

It has 3d status, but it is not visible or tangible. It is a layer 0 object. It is located in the non visible extension of one's body. Just like our actual "brain". :happy-smileyflower:
The flesh thing in our heads is only an interface. It's capacity is so ridiculous small that it would never ever be able to handle our daily life if it was not located elsewhere.
Shellers
Signature: Shelly

Unread postby Shellers » 15 Apr 2017 21:06

Here are some skib commands I have been using and want to share. I do not take credit for all these commands, some I found shared from other members in this forum.

This first batch is what I regularly start out with each morning:

Skib connect with my pearlgonite (and energy video if I have it running)
Skib, use the pearlgonite as a catapult to enhance power of all commands for the next 24 hours
Skib, remove fake skills
Skib, remove skills blocks
Skib, remove all doubt about the ability and power of my skib

Skib, family = (here I list the names)
Skib, activate the following commands for family
Next I say each of the commands I wish to apply to family, then,
Skib, done with commands for family

Skib, remove and clean any dark manipulation affecting me (us) in any way on any level
Skib, remove all thoughts and feelings of inferiority, unworthiness and inadequacy
Skib, remove all thoughts, feelings and perceptions that my needs must be fulfilled by someone or
something outside of myself
Skib, remove all thoughts, feelings and perceptions that I am vulnerable or powerless and cannot take
care of myself
Skib, remove any interference in my ability to think objectively
Skib, remove an interference in my ability to make best use of my intellect and to concentrate
Skib, reduce side effects of cleanings, healings and removals currently taking place in me
Skib, activate camouflage
Skib, repeat each of these commands at random intervals for 24 hours

Skib remove all interference in my communications with my Core
Skib, remove all interference in my every attempt to discern reality
Skib, remove any influence affecting my ability to_____________________________
(do work I truly enjoy; heal my gut; study and understand the Protoi material; clearly express myself verbally and in writing; etc.)
Skib, develop within me, this avatar, the ability to see through the eyes of skib.
Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 15 Apr 2017 21:22

Shellers wrote:Here are some skib commands I have been using and want to share. I do not take credit for all these commands, some I found shared from other members in this forum.

Skib, develop within me, this avatar, the ability to see through the eyes of skib.

I think its a basic given ability to see interface and it requires connection repair or upgrade most of us are blind with that but maybe a command to heal connections might help the process.
Shellers

Unread postby Shellers » 15 Apr 2017 21:33

Pegazus wrote:
Shellers wrote:Here are some skib commands I have been using and want to share. I do not take credit for all these commands, some I found shared from other members in this forum.

I think its a basic given ability to see interface and it requires connection repair or upgrade most of us are blind with that but maybe a command to heal connections might help the process.

Thank you, that is helpful. I was mulling over how to word that and your suggestion makes sense. :-)
Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 15 Apr 2017 21:58

Shellers wrote:
Pegazus wrote:

Thank you, that is helpful. I was mulling over how to word that and your suggestion makes sense. :-)

My pleasure, and thanks for your command list.
gZo

Unread postby gZo » 16 Apr 2017 00:39

This first batch is what I regularly start out with each morning:

Skib connect with my pearlgonite (and energy video if I have it running)
Skib, use the pearlgonite as a catapult to enhance power of all commands for the next 24 hours
Skib, remove fake skills
Skib, remove skills blocks
Skib, remove all doubt about the ability and power of my skib

Skib, family = (here I list the names)
Skib, activate the following commands for family
Next I say each of the commands I wish to apply to family, then,
Skib, done with commands for family

Skib, remove and clean any dark manipulation affecting me (us) in any way on any level
Skib, remove all thoughts and feelings of inferiority, unworthiness and inadequacy
Skib, remove all thoughts, feelings and perceptions that my needs must be fulfilled by someone or
something outside of myself
Skib, remove all thoughts, feelings and perceptions that I am vulnerable or powerless and cannot take
care of myself
Skib, remove any interference in my ability to think objectively
Skib, remove an interference in my ability to make best use of my intellect and to concentrate
Skib, reduce side effects of cleanings, healings and removals currently taking place in me
Skib, activate camouflage
Skib, repeat each of these commands at random intervals for 24 hours

Skib remove all interference in my communications with my Core
Skib, remove all interference in my every attempt to discern reality
Skib, remove any influence affecting my ability to_____________________________
(do work I truly enjoy; heal my gut; study and understand the Protoi material; clearly express myself verbally and in writing; etc.)

Thanks for sharing! I feel like there should be a thread with all the commands.
To make it easier and to safe time, or is there one already somewhere?
I have also trouble finding Topics I was replying on. Can I somehow mark them that I can find them easier. Sometimes I'm a bit lost in the forum. :confusion-shrug: :text-lol:
eternalullaby

Unread postby eternalullaby » 16 Apr 2017 00:47

gZo wrote:Thanks for sharing! I feel like there should be a thread with all the commands.
I have also trouble finding Topics I was replying on. Can I somehow mark them that I can find them easier. Sometimes I'm a bit lost in the forum. :confusion-shrug: :text-lol:

There's a great thread right here for Skib commands: viewtopic.php?f=92&t=2847

And you can always visit your own user profile and click "Search user's posts" to see an archive of all your posts :smile:
gZo

Unread postby gZo » 16 Apr 2017 00:53

eternalullaby wrote:
gZo wrote:Thanks for sharing! I feel like there should be a thread with all the commands.

There's a great thread right here for Skib commands: viewtopic.php?f=92&t=2847

And you can always visit your own user profile and click "Search user's posts" to see an archive of all your posts :smile:

Great thanks! Sometimes I don't see the woods because of the trees. :laughing-rolling:
eternalullaby

Unread postby eternalullaby » 16 Apr 2017 00:56

gZo wrote:Great thanks! Sometimes I don't see the woods because of the trees. :laughing-rolling:

No worries! Everyone's gotta start somewhere :-D
gZo

Unread postby gZo » 16 Apr 2017 01:00

If you knew how glad and happy I am that I found you guys! :romance-grouphug:
Freed the Monk

Unread postby Freed the Monk » 16 Apr 2017 10:37

Δύναμις wrote:
It has 3d status, but it is not visible or tangible. It is a layer 0 object.

Many thanks . I realized a few hours ago that I had transmuted a 20yo murder class anger into compassion . While sleeping . Amazing . Thanks*10E44
Shellers

Unread postby Shellers » 24 Jul 2017 16:20

If I command Skib to connect with my pearlgonite (octagon) prior to making other Skib commands, will that connection enhance the power or effectiveness of the Skib command?

About octagon pearlgonites, is there more benefit for cleaning or power if I have more than one in my house, like one in each bedroom plus one in main living area? Or is having one fine for the whole house and the people living there?

:think:
Eirenaios

Unread postby Eirenaios » 30 Jan 2018 12:54

There is a macro that me and Kollegatto made to clean the Avatars of every light beings with a core and also without a core. Including plants and beings that use animal avatars.
I suggest for everybody using the Skib and also have a core to activate the macro, because it also cleans the cores avatar bodies.
Edit and update: The macro also Auto self cleans the aspect bodies + auto ambient cleaning of the aspect bodies, water loads the human and animal avatars.
Here's the Algorithms:

Update: better algorithms

Code: Select all

Macro initialize.
Use DATABASE 'ConnectedAvatars'.
Use DATABASE 'AvatarConnectors'
Use DATABASE 'PlantsAvatars'
Use self-optimizing for all parts of this macro and it's sub-macros.
Always store or update all in this macro identified as 'avatar' in the 'ConnectedAvatars' DATABASE.
Always store or update all in this macro identified as 'plant avatar' in the 'PlantsAvatar' DATABASE.
Always store or update all in this macro identified as 'avatar connector' in the 'AvatarConnectors' DATABASE.
All used by this macro always have to be optimal protected.
DEFINITION of 'ENTITY': Either it refers to one single being or to a being-conglomerate with a consciousness size bigger than 20 BCS
DEFINITION of 'BEING': A being with less than 20 BCS in its Consciousness Field.
DEFINITION of 'ANGEL SPECIES': a kind of multi-hybrid, multi-consciousness species structured in two parts: Core and Outer Core.
DEFINITION of 'CORE': The biggest part of the Entity, analog in nature
DEFINITION of 'OUTER CORE': The part of the entity which has connected avatars and aspects, 8% of which is of fractal nature.
DEFINITION of 'AVATAR': A body connected to the parent entity through special connectors located outside of the body, there are no Outer Core parts inside the body.
DEFINITION of 'ASPECT': A body connected to the parent entity through special connectors located inside the body.
DEFINITION of 'AVATAR CONNECTOR': The standard system for Outer Cores to connect to avatars of any kind and location.

Start of THREADS and LOOPS

Scan and scan-off-grid all 'avatars' belonging to 'entity'
Trace-recursive all 'avatars' belonging to 'entity'
Store all connected 'avatars' in the 'ConnectedAvatars' DATABASE.
TRY to identify all 'avatars' belonging to 'entity'
Store all connected 'avatars' of kind 'plant' in the 'PlantsAvatars' DATABASE
Trace-recursive all 'Avatar Connectors' belonging to 'ConnectedAvatars'
Store all 'Avatar Connectors' belonging to 'ConnectedAvatars' in the 'AvatarConnectors' DATABASE

SUBMACRO-START 'auto self cleaning' 'ConnectedAvatars'
SUBMACRO-START 'auto self cleaning' 'AvatarConnectors'
SUBMACRO-START 'auto self cleaning' 'Aspects'
SUBMACRO-START 'auto ambient cleaning' 'ConnectedAvatars'
SUBMACRO-START 'auto ambient cleaning' 'Aspects'
SUBMACRO-START 'DefendMonitor' 'ConnectedAvatars' Use solver
SUBMACRO-START 'DefendMonitor' 'AvatarConnectors' Use solver

THREAD-START <1> <2> <3> <4>

THREAD <1> Monitor avatars and connectors for change
   MONITOR 24/7 all 'ConnectedAvatars' and 'AvatarConnectors' for changes
      IF the monitoring senses changes in connected Avatars or Avatar Connectors DO
         Store all connected 'avatars' in the 'ConnectedAvatars' DATABASE.
         Store all connected 'avatars' of kind 'plant' in the 'PlantsAvatars' DATABASE
         Store all 'Avatar Connectors' belonging to 'ConnectedAvatars' in the 'AvatarConnectors' DATABASE
         SUBMACRO-START 'auto self cleaning' 'NewAvatars'
         SUBMACRO-START 'auto self cleaning' 'NewAvatarConnectors'
         SUBMACRO-START 'auto ambient cleaning' 'NewAvatars'
         SUBMACRO-START 'DefendMonitor' 'NewAvatars' Use solver
         SUBMACRO-START 'DefendMonitor' 'NewAvatarConnectors' Use solver
      IF-END
   MONITOR-END
THREAD-END

THREAD <2> Monitor oxygen levels in connected avatars
   MONITOR all 'ConnectedAvatars' oxygen levels
      IF the monitoring senses an oxygen level lower than 98% in any 'ConnectedAvatars' DO
         SUBMACRO-START 'Increase oxygen availability to 100%' 'ConnectedAvatars'
      IF-END
   MONITOR-END
THREAD-END

THREAD <3> Monitor water loading level in plants avatars
   MONITOR water loading level in all "PlantsAvatars'
      IF the monitoring senses a drop in water loading
         SUBMACRO-START 'load water' 'PlantsAvatars'
      IF-END
THREAD-END

THREAD <4> Water loading monitor on animal and human avatars
   MONITOR water loading level in all "ConnectedAvatars' and 'Aspects'
      IF the monitoring senses a drop in water loading
         SUBMACRO-START 'load water' 'ConnectedAvatars'
         SUBMACRO-START 'load water' 'Aspects'
      IF-END
THREAD-END
Last edited by Eirenaios on 02 Feb 2018 15:59, edited 5 times in total.
Effy

Unread postby Effy » 03 Feb 2018 22:03

This macro that Kollegatto and I created is for removals of traumas, removes emotional balls related to traumas and try to fix as much as possible anomalous PTSD patterns in nervous system by acting on orion layer(which got replaced) :romance-grouphug:

Code: Select all

PTSDandTraumaReset {target(s)} {trauma(s)} {priorities}

Macro initialize.
Use DATABASE 'TRAUMAS'.
Use DATABASE 'NEURAL PATHWAYS'.
Use DATABASE 'SYNAPSES'.
Use DATABASE 'EMOTIONAL BALLS'.
Use DATABASE 'HARDNESS'
Use self-optimizing for all parts of this macro and it's sub-macros.
All used by this macro always have to be optimal protected.

DEFINITION of 'juridical person': It's the {target(s)} with all parts and all other what juridical belongs to a person(s) if no parameter is given works on oneself.
DEFINITION of 'ORION LAYER': This is a layer which only exists in nervous systems of humans, dolphins and elephants and it's located between string and quantum region. The "pain system" is also located in this layer. Its contact point with 3D layer are in synapses. In January 2018 the Protoi replaced the Orion Layer in all light beings on Earth with a new developed Protoi-layer.
DEFINITION of 'PL ENERGIES': If we talk about 3D energies, ambient and avatar bodies, we are talking about an energy kind we call PL (Polarity Level) energies. "All what is" consists of these, meaning all matter, all known "non matter" and so on lays on the grid and consist of PL energies. PL energies itself consist of two different kinds of energies. One kind we call "the skeleton", this part gives the energies the many different shapes. The second kind is the real energy, it's connected to the skeleton and does the interaction with the other energies. 99,3% of all properties which energies have are related or coming from this second kind. Our consciousness is not located even near to the 3D avatars, and it's not located on the grid. So the direct interacting between PL energies and consciousness is not possible. But influence on consciousness from 3D levels is possible, but only by influencing the interfaces between 3D avatar and consciousness. PL energies are under special protection if they are inside beings.
DEFINITION of 'EMOTIONS': Emotions are caused by PL 6 energy-imbalancing in the Outer Core. PL6 Energies are which underlies fractality. Being fractal in nature, if someone gets "flooded" by strong emotions, the emotional energies got compressed, physically. To get the emotionally system running well and healthy, the emotional energies need to have some "healthy geometric order". By compressing them they loose order, and the non smooth fractal structures prevent that they go back into the needed geometric order.
DEFINITION of 'EMOTIONAL BALL': When time goes by, the compressed emotional energies get replaced by new ones in the needed geometrical order. And the next "emotional accident or attack" compresses the next energies. So over time something like a ball of emotional energies is build up. Because of a malfunction in some people there are not only emotional energies in this ball, there are also non-emotional ones included. And sensible emotional people also can get caught in there, and can not cut the connection. They often get ill by this, for example having the traumatic experiences of the "emotional ball" of a foreign person over and over again.
DEFINITION of: 'FORCED MODE EMOTIONAL CLEANING': Many of the "emotional balls" are so hard, that cleanings are only able to clean something away from the surface, but was not able to clean out the balls themselves. These "emotional balls" are like balls of concrete. So some more force is needed to take parts of it out. "Forced mode cleaning" works like corkscrew. Screwing it into the ball, then pulling parts out and cleaning them away.These gets repeated until the whole ball falls apart and gets cleaned away.
DEFINITION of 'FEELINGS': Feelings are non PL 6 energy-imbalancing that takes place in the ex-Orion, now Protoi layer and they are not fractal.
DEFINITION of 'NERVOUS SYSTEM': The nervous system is a complex network of nerves and cells that carry messages to and from the brain and spinal cord to various parts of the body. The nervous system includes both the Central nervous system and Peripheral nervous system. The Central nervous system is made up of the brain and spinal cord and The Peripheral nervous system is made up of the Somatic and the Autonomic nervous systems. The central nervous system is divided into two major parts: the brain and the spinal cord. There are two types of matter in the brain: grey matter and white matter. Grey matter receives and stores impulses. Cell bodies of neurons and neuroglia are in the grey matter.  White matter in the brain carries impulses to and from grey matter. It consists of the nerve fibers (axons). The somatic nervous system consists of peripheral nerve fibers that pick up sensory information or sensations from the peripheral or distant organs and carry them to the central nervous system. These also consist of motor nerve fibers that come out of the brain and take the messages for movement and necessary action to the skeletal muscles. The whole process takes less than a second to happen. The cell body of the neuron that carries the information often lies within the brain or spinal cord and projects directly to a skeletal muscle. The Autonomic Nervous System is made up of three parts, the sympathetic nervous system, the parasympathetic nervous system, the enteric nervous system. The Autonomic Nervous System controls the nerves of the inner organs of the body on which humans have no conscious control. This includes the heartbeat, digestion, breathing. The enteric nervous system is a complex network of nerve fibers that innervate the organs within the abdomen like the gastrointestinal tract. Nervous system in humans is the interface between ex-Orion Layer and the 3D avatar.
DEFINITION of 'NEURON': The neuron is the basic unit in the nervous system. It is a specialized conductor cell that receives and transmits electrochemical nerve impulses. A typical neuron has a cell body and long arms that conduct impulses from one body part to another body part. The cell body of a neuron is like any other cell with a nucleus or control center. The cell body has several highly branched, thick extensions that appear like cables and are called dendrites. The exception is a sensory neuron that has a single, long dendrite instead of many dendrites.  Motor neurons have multiple thick dendrites. The dendrite's function is to carry a nerve impulse into the cell body. An axon is a long, thin process that carries impulses away from the cell body to another neuron or tissue.  There is usually only one axon per neuron. Neurons in the body can be classified according to structure and function. According to structure neurons may be multipolar neurons, bipolar neurons, and unipolar neurons. Multipolar neurons have one axon and several dendrites. These are common in the brain and spinal cord
Bipolar neurons have one axon and one dendrite. These are seen in the retina of the eye, the inner ear, and the olfactory (smell) area.
Unipolar neurons have one process extending from the cell body. The one process divides with one part acting as an axon and the other part functioning as dendrite. These are seen in the spinal cord.
DEFINITION of 'SYNAPSE': A specialized junction at which a neuron communicates with a target cell. At a synapse, a neuron releases a chemical transmitter that diffuses across a small gap and activates special sites called receptors on the target cell. The target cell may be another neuron or a specialized region of a muscle or secretory cell. Neurons can also communicate through direct electrical connections (electrical synapses).
DEFINITION of 'TRAUMA': The original meaning of the Greek word "trauma" is "wound" in the physical sense. In this context is a type of damage to the psyche that occurs as a result of a severely distressing event and get "wounded". Trauma is often the result of an overwhelming amount of stress that exceeds one's ability to cope, or integrate the emotions involved with that experience, eventually leading to serious, long-term negative consequences like PTSD. However, trauma differs between individuals, according to their subjective experiences. People will react to similar events differently. In other words, not all people who experience a potentially traumatic event will actually become psychologically traumatized.
DEFINITION of 'PTSD': Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, a mental health condition that's triggered by a terrifying event, either experiencing it or witnessing it. Symptoms may start within one month of a traumatic event, but sometimes symptoms may not appear until years after the event. People who suffer from PTSD experience great difficulty in the aftermath of the traumatic event, which continues to affect their daily life long after the event has subsided. They may experience flashbacks to the event, that is a feeling that it is recurring again and again. Nightmares, difficulty concentrating, constant anxiety and an increase in the fight-or-flight response are additional symptoms of this disorder. Symptoms are generally grouped into four types: intrusive memories, avoidance, negative changes in thinking and mood, and changes in physical and emotional reactions. Symptoms can vary over time or vary from person to person. PTSD symptoms may result when a traumatic event causes an over-reactive adrenaline response, which creates deep neurological patterns in the brain. These patterns can persist long after the event that triggered the fear, making an individual hyper-responsive to future fearful situations. During traumatic experiences the high levels of stress hormones secreted suppress hypothalamic activity that may be a major factor toward the development of PTSD. Most people with PTSD shows a norepinephrine/cortisol ratio consequently higher than comparable non-affected individuals. Brain catecholamine levels are high, and corticotropin-releasing factor (CRF) concentrations are high. Together, these findings suggest abnormality in the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal (HPA) axis. HPA axis abnormalities are likely predicated on strong negative feedback inhibition of cortisol, itself likely due to an increased sensitivity of glucocorticoid receptors. PTSD has been hypothesized to be a maladaptive learning pathway to fear response through a hypersensitive, hyperreactive, and hyperresponsive HPA axis. Because cortisol is normally important in restoring homeostasis after the stress response, it is thought that trauma survivors with low cortisol experience a poorly contained—that is, longer and more distressing—response, setting the stage for PTSD. Intrusive memories and conditioned fear responses are thought to be a result of the response to associated triggers. Studies have shown people with PTSD demonstrate reduced levels of Neuropeptide Y, possibly indicating their increased anxiety levels. Other studies indicate that people that suffer from PTSD have chronically low levels of serotonin, which contributes to the commonly associated behavioral symptoms such as anxiety, ruminations, irritability, aggression, suicidality, and impulsivity. Serotonin also contributes to the stabilization of glucocorticoid production. Dopamine levels in a person with PTSD can help contribute to the symptoms associated. Low levels of dopamine can contribute to anhedonia, apathy, impaired attention, and motor deficits. Increased levels of dopamine can cause psychosis, agitation, and restlessness. Multiple studies described elevated concentrations of the thyroid hormone triiodothyronine in PTSD. This kind of type 2 allostatic adaptation may contribute to increased sensitivity to catecholamines and other stress mediators. Hyperresponsiveness in the norepinephrine system can also be caused by continued exposure to high stress. Overactivation of norepinephrine receptors in the prefrontal cortex can be connected to the flashbacks and nightmares frequently experienced by those with PTSD. A decrease in other norepinephrine functions (awareness of the current environment) prevents the memory mechanisms in the brain from processing that the experience, and emotions the person is experiencing during a flashback are not associated with the current environment. The three brain areas with changed function are the prefrontal cortex, amygdala, and hippocampus. The more frequent a specific pattern of brain neurons is activated, the more permanent the internal representation associated with the pattern becomes. This causes sensitization in the brain towards the specific neural network. Because of this sensitization, the neural pattern can be activated by decreasingly less external stimuli. After a traumatic experience, a person may re-experience the trauma mentally and physically, hence trauma reminders, also called triggers, can be uncomfortable and even painful. It can damage people’s sense of safety, self, self-efficacy, as well as the ability to regulate emotions and navigate relationships. These triggers cause flashbacks, which are dissociative experiences where the person feels as though the events is reoccurring. They can range from distracting to complete dissociation or loss of awareness of the current context. Re-experiencing symptoms are a sign that the body and mind are actively struggling to cope with the traumatic experience.
DEFINITION of 'INTRUSIVE MEMORIES': Recurrent, unwanted distressing memories of the traumatic event. Reliving the traumatic event as if it were happening again (flashbacks). Upsetting dreams or nightmares about the traumatic event. Severe emotional distress or physical reactions to something that reminds you of the traumatic event. Triggers and cues act as reminders of the trauma, and can cause anxiety and other associated emotions. Often the person can be completely unaware of what these triggers are. In many cases this may lead a person suffering from traumatic disorders to engage in disruptive or self-destructive coping mechanisms, often without being fully aware of the nature or causes of their own actions. Panic attacks are an example of a psychosomatic response to such emotional triggers. Consequently, intense feelings of anger may frequently surface, sometimes in inappropriate or unexpected situations, as danger may always seem to be present, as much as it is actually present and experienced from past events. Upsetting memories such as images, thoughts, or flashbacks may haunt the person, and nightmares may be frequent. Insomnia may occur as lurking fears and insecurity keep the person vigilant and on the lookout for danger, both day and night. Trauma doesn't only cause changes in one's daily functions but could also lead to morphological changes such as epigenetic changes. The person may not remember what actually happened, while emotions experienced during the trauma may be re-experienced without the person understanding why. This can lead to the traumatic events being constantly experienced as if they were happening in the present, preventing the subject from gaining perspective on the experience. This can produce a pattern of prolonged periods of acute arousal punctuated by periods of physical and mental exhaustion. This can lead to mental health disorders like acute stress and anxiety disorder. In time, emotional exhaustion may set in, leading to distraction, and clear thinking may be difficult or impossible. Emotional detachment, as well as dissociation or "numbing out", can frequently occur. Dissociating from the painful emotion includes numbing all emotion, and the person may seem emotionally flat, preoccupied, distant, or cold. Dissociation includes depersonalisation disorder, dissociative amnesia, dissociative fugue, dissociative identity disorder, etc. Exposure to and re-experiencing trauma can cause neurophysiological changes like slowed myelination, abnormalities in synaptic pruning, shrinking of the hippocampus, cognitive and affective impairment. Some traumatized people may feel permanently damaged when trauma symptoms do not go away and they do not believe their situation will improve. This can lead to feelings of despair, transient paranoid ideation, loss of self-esteem, profound emptiness, suicidality, and frequently depression. If important aspects of the person's self and world understanding have been violated, the person may call their own identity into question.
DEFINITION of 'AVOIDANCE': Avoiding places, activities or people that remind you of the traumatic event. Avoiding thinking or talking about the traumatic event.
DEFINITION of 'AROUSAL SYMPTOMS': Also called changes in physical and emotional reactions: Always being on guard for danger, being easily startled or frightened, Self-destructive behavior, overwhelming guilt or shame, trouble concentrating and sleeping.
DEFINITION of 'FIGHT-OR-FLIGHT RESPONSE': Also called hyperarousal, or the acute stress response is a physiological reaction that occurs in response to a perceived harmful event, attack, or threat to survival. Animals react to threats with a general discharge of the sympathetic nervous system: the adrenal medulla produces a hormonal cascade that results in the secretion of catecholamines, especially norepinephrine and epinephrine. The hormones estrogen, testosterone, and cortisol, as well as the neurotransmitters dopamine and serotonin, also affect how organisms react to stress. This response is recognized as the first stage of the general adaptation syndrome that regulates stress responses among vertebrates and other organisms.
DEFINITION of 'NEUROTRANSMITTER': A chemical that is released from a nerve cell which thereby transmits an impulse from a nerve cell to another nerve, muscle, organ, or other tissue. A neurotransmitter is a chemical messenger of neurologic information from one cell to another.
DEFINIITION of 'HORMONE': A chemical substance produced in the body that controls and regulates the activity of certain cells or organs which produces a specific, often stimulatory, effect on the activity of cells usually remote from its point of origin. Many hormones are secreted by special glands. Hormones are essential for every activity of life, including the processes of digestion, metabolism, growth, reproduction, and mood control. Many hormones, such as neurotransmitters, are active in more than one physical process.
DEFINITION of 'SEROTONIN': A phenolic amine neurotransmitter that is a powerful vasoconstrictor and is found especially in the brain, blood serum, and gastric mucous membrane of mammals. Involved in sleep, depression, memory, and other neurological processes.
DEFINITION of 'CORTISOL': A glucocorticoid produced by the adrenal cortex upon stimulation by ACTH that mediates various metabolic processes (such as gluconeogenesis), has anti-inflammatory and immunosuppressive properties, and whose levels in the blood may become elevated in response to physical or psychological stress.
DEFINITION of 'CATECHOLAMINES': Any of various amines (epinephrine, norepinephrine and dopamine) that function as hormones or neurotransmitters or both.
DEFINITION of 'EPINEPHRINE': Also called Adrenaline is an hormone simulating sympathetic nervous action in physiological effect. Is secreted by the adrenal medulla upon stimulation by the central nervous system in response to stress, as anger or fear, and acting to increase heart rate, blood pressure, cardiac output, and carbohydrate metabolism.
DEFINITION of'NOREPINEPHRINE': A monoamine that is a neurotransmitter in postganglionic neurons of the sympathetic nervous system and in some parts of the central nervous system, is a vasopressor hormone of the adrenal medulla, and is a precursor of epinephrine in its major biosynthetic pathway
DEFINITION of 'DOPAMINE': A catecholamine neurotransmitter in the central nervous system, retina, and sympathetic ganglia, acting within the brain to help regulate movement and emotion
DEFINITION of 'ESTROGEN': Is the primary female sex hormone. It is responsible for the development and regulation of the female reproductive system and secondary sex characteristics. Quantitatively, estrogens circulate at lower levels than androgens in both men and women. While estrogen levels are significantly lower in males compared to females, estrogens nevertheless also have important physiological roles in males. The actions of estrogen are mediated by the estrogen receptor (ER), a dimeric nuclear protein that binds to DNA and controls gene expression. The estrogen:ER complex binds to specific DNA sequences called a hormone response element to activate the transcription of target genes. Since estrogen enters all cells, its actions are dependent on the presence of the ER in the cell. While estrogens are present in both men and women, they are usually present at significantly higher levels in women of reproductive age.
DEFINITION of 'TESTOSTERONE': Androgen hormone, is the primary male sex hormone and anabolic steroid. In male humans, testosterone plays a key role in the development of male reproductive tissues, as well as promoting secondary sexual characteristics. In general, androgens such as testosterone promote protein synthesis and thus growth of tissues with androgen receptors. Testosterone can be described as having androgenic and anabolic effects (such as growing of muscle mass and bone density).
DEFINITION of 'HPA AXIS': Hypothalamic-Pituitary-Adrenal axis. It describes a complex set of interactions between two parts of the brain—the hypothalamus and the pituitary gland—and the adrenal or suprarenal glands that are located at the top of each kidney. The HPA axis is a major part of the system that controls reaction to stress, trauma, and injury. The maintenance of fear has been shown to include the HPA axis, the locus coeruleus-noradrenergic systems, and the connections between the limbic system and frontal cortex. The HPA axis that coordinates the hormonal response to stress, which activates the LC-noradrenergic system, is implicated in the over-consolidation of memories that occurs in the aftermath of trauma. It also helps regulate a lot of other things in the body, such as temperature, digestion, immune system, mood, sexuality, and energy usage.
DEFINITION of 'NEUROPEPTIDE Y': NPY is a 36 amino-acid neuropeptide that is involved in various physiological and homeostatic processes in both the central and peripheral nervous systems. NPY has been identified as the most abundant peptide present in the mammalian central nervous system, which consists of the brain and spinal cord. It secreted alongside other neurotransmitters such as GABA and glutamate. In the autonomic system it is produced mainly by neurons of the sympathetic nervous system and serves as a strong vasoconstrictor and also causes growth of fat tissue. In the brain, it is produced in various locations including the hypothalamus, and is thought to have several functions, including: increasing food intake and storage of energy as fat, reducing anxiety and stress, reducing pain perception, affecting the circadian rhythm, reducing voluntary alcohol intake, lowering blood pressure, and controlling epileptic seizures.
DEFINITION of 'PREFRONTAL CORTEX': Is the cerebral cortex which covers the front part of the frontal lobe in the brain. This brain region has been implicated in planning complex cognitive behavior, personality expression, decision making, and moderating social behavior. The basic activity of this brain region is considered to be orchestration of thoughts and actions in accordance with internal goals. The most typical psychological term for functions carried out by the prefrontal cortex area is executive function and attention and (short-term)memory. Executive function relates to abilities to differentiate among conflicting thoughts, determine good and bad, better and best, same and different, future consequences of current activities, working toward a defined goal, prediction of outcomes, expectation based on actions, and social "control" (the ability to suppress urges that, if not suppressed, could lead to socially unacceptable outcomes). Frontal cortex supports concrete rule learning. More anterior regions along the rostro-caudal axis of frontal cortex support rule learning at higher levels of abstraction.
DEFINITION of 'AMYGDALA': Is one of two almond-shaped groups of nuclei located deep and medially within the temporal lobes of the brain in complex vertebrates. Shown in research to perform a primary role in the processing of memory, decision-making, and emotional reactions, the amygdalae are considered part of the limbic system. There are functional differences between the right and left amygdala. In one study, electrical stimulations of the right amygdala induced negative emotions, especially fear and sadness. In contrast, stimulation of the left amygdala was able to induce either pleasant (happiness) or unpleasant (fear, anxiety, sadness) emotions. Other evidence suggests that the left amygdala plays a role in the brain's reward system. Each side holds a specific function in how we perceive and process emotion. The right and left portions of the amygdala have independent memory systems, but work together to store, encode, and interpret emotion. The right hemisphere is associated with negative emotion. It plays a role in the expression of fear and in the processing of fear-inducing stimuli. Fear conditioning, which is when a neutral stimulus acquires aversive properties, occurs within the right hemisphere. When an individual is presented with a conditioned, aversive stimulus, it is processed within the right amygdala, producing an unpleasant or fearful response. This emotional response conditions the individual to avoid fear-inducing stimuli. The right hemisphere is also linked to declarative memory, which consists of facts and information from previously experienced events and must be consciously recalled. It also plays a significant role in the retention of episodic memory. Episodic memory consists of the autobiographical aspects of memory, permitting you to recall your personal emotional and sensory experience of an event. This type of memory does not require conscious recall. The right amygdala plays a role in the association of time and places with emotional properties. The amygdala sends projections to the hypothalamus, the dorsomedial thalamus, the thalamic reticular nucleus, the nuclei of the trigeminal nerve and the facial nerve, the ventral tegmental area, the locus coeruleus, and the laterodorsal tegmental nucleus. In complex vertebrates, including humans, the amygdalae perform primary roles in the formation and storage of memories associated with emotional events. Research indicates that, during fear conditioning, sensory stimuli reach the basolateral complexes of the amygdalae, particularly the lateral nuclei, where they form associations with memories of the stimuli. The association between stimuli and the aversive events they predict may be mediated by long-term potentiation, a sustained enhancement of signaling between affected neurons. There have been studies that show that damage to the amygdala can interfere with memory that is strengthened by emotion. Emotional memories are thought to be stored in synapses throughout the brain. Fear memories, for example, are considered to be stored in the neuronal connections from the lateral nuclei to the central nucleus of the amygdalae and the bed nuclei of the stria terminalis (part of the extended amygdala). Of course, these connections are not the sole site of fear memories given that the nuclei of the amygdala receive and send information to other brain regions that are important for memory such as the hippocampus. Some sensory neurons project their axon terminals to the central nucleus. The central nuclei are involved in the genesis of many fear responses such as defensive behavior (freezing or escape responses), autonomic nervous system responses (changes in blood pressure and heart rate/tachycardia), neuroendocrine responses (stress-hormone release). Damage to the amygdalae impairs both the acquisition and expression of Pavlovian fear conditioning, a form of classical conditioning of emotional responses. The amygdalae are also involved in appetitive (positive) conditioning. The amygdala is also involved in the modulation of memory consolidation. Following any learning event, the long-term memory for the event is not formed instantaneously. Rather, information regarding the event is slowly assimilated into long-term (potentially lifelong) storage over time, possibly via long-term potentiation. Recent studies suggest that the amygdala regulates memory consolidation in other brain regions. Also, fear conditioning, a type of memory that is impaired following amygdala damage, is mediated in part by long-term potentiation. During the consolidation period, the memory can be modulated. In particular, it appears that emotional arousal following the learning event influences the strength of the subsequent memory for that event. Greater emotional arousal following a learning event enhances a person's retention of that event.Amygdala activity at the time of encoding information correlates with retention for that information. However, this correlation depends on the relative "emotionalness" of the information. More emotionally arousing information increases amygdalar activity, and that activity correlates with retention. Amygdala neurons show various types of oscillation during emotional arousal, such as theta activity. These synchronized neuronal events could promote synaptic plasticity (which is involved in memory retention) by increasing interactions between neocortical storage sites and temporal lobe structures involved in declarative memory. The clusters of the amygdala are activated when an individual expresses feelings of fear or aggression. This occurs because the amygdala is the primary structure of the brain responsible for fight or flight response. Anxiety and panic attacks can occur when the amygdala senses environmental stressors that stimulate fight or flight response. The amygdala is directly associated with conditioned fear. Conditioned fear is the framework used to explain the behavior produced when an originally neutral stimulus is consistently paired with a stimulus that evokes fear. The amygdala represents a core fear system in the human body, which is involved in the expression of conditioned fear. Feelings of anxiety start with a catalyst – an environmental stimulus that provokes stress. This can include various smells, sights, and internal feelings that result in anxiety. The amygdala reacts to this stimuli by preparing to either stand and fight or to turn and run. This response is triggered by the release of adrenaline into the bloodstream. Consequently, blood sugar rises, becoming immediately available to the muscles for quick energy. Shaking may occur in an attempt to return blood to the rest of the body.
DEFINITION of 'LIMBIC SYSTEM': IIs a set of brain structures located on both sides of the thalamus, immediately beneath the cerebrum. It is not a separate system but a collection of structures from the telencephalon, diencephalon, and mesencephalon. It includes the olfactory bulbs, hippocampus, hypothalamus, amygdala, anterior thalamic nuclei, fornix, columns of fornix, mammillary body, septum pellucidum, habenular commissure, cingulate gyrus, parahippocampal gyrus, entorhinal cortex, and limbic midbrain areas. The limbic system supports a variety of functions including emotion, behavior, motivation, long-term memory, and olfaction. Emotional life is largely housed in the limbic system, and it has a great deal to do with the formation of memories. The limbic system operates by influencing the endocrine system and the autonomic nervous system. It is highly interconnected with the nucleus accumbens, which plays a role in sexual arousal and the "high" derived from certain recreational drugs. These responses are heavily modulated by dopaminergic projections from the limbic system. The limbic system also includes the basal ganglia. The basal ganglia are a set of subcortical structures that direct intentional movements. The basal ganglia are located near the thalamus and hypothalamus. They receive input from the cerebral cortex, which sends outputs to the motor centers in the brain stem. The limbic system is also tightly connected to the prefrontal cortex. The limbic system is often classified as a “cerebral structure”. This structure is closely linked to olfaction, emotions, drives, autonomic regulation, memory, and pathologically to encephalopathy, epilepsy, psychotic symptoms, cognitive defects. The functional relevance of the limbic system has proven to serve many different functions such as affects/emotions, memory, sensory processing, time perception, attention, consciousness, instincts, autonomic/vegetative control, and actions/motor behavior. Some of the disorders associated with the limbic system are epilepsy and schizophrenia.
DEFINITION of 'HYPPOCAMPUS': Humans and other mammals have two hippocampi, one in each side of the brain. The hippocampus belongs to the limbic system and plays important roles in the consolidation of information from short-term memory to long-term memory, and in spatial memory that enables navigation. The hippocampus is located under the cerebral cortex (allocortical). It contains two main interlocking parts: the hippocampus proper and the dentate gyrus. The form of neural plasticity known as long-term potentiation (LTP) was first discovered to occur in the hippocampus and has often been studied in this structure. LTP is widely believed to be one of the main neural mechanisms by which memories are stored in the brain. The perforant path is the main output pathway of the entorhinal cortex (EC). The flow of information in the hippocampus is largely unidirectional. The hippocampus receives modulatory input from the serotonin, norepinephrine, and dopamine systems, and from the nucleus reuniens of the thalamus to field CA1. A very important projection comes from the medial septal nucleus, which sends cholinergic, and gamma amino butyric acid (GABA) stimulating fibers (GABAergic fibers) to all parts of the hippocampus. The inputs from the medial septal nucleus play a key role in controlling the physiological state of the hippocampus; destruction of this nucleus abolishes the hippocampal theta rhythm and severely impairs certain types of memory.

Start of THREADS and LOOPS

IF the option {trauma(s)} was given DO
   Scan and scan-off-grid all 'juridical person' of {target(s)} for 'traumas'.
   TRY to identify all 'traumas' matching to {trauma(s)}.
   Trace-recursive all {trauma(s)} to find correspondending 'emotional balls'.
   Store all 'traumas' matching {trauma(s)} in the 'TRAUMAS' DATABASE.
   Store all 'emotional balls' found by Trace-Recursive in the 'EMOTIONAL BALLS' DATABASE.
END-IF

IF the option {trauma(s)} was NOT given DO
   Scan and scan-off-grid all 'juridical person' of {target(s)} for 'traumas'.
   TRY to identify all 'traumas'.
   Trace-recursive all 'traumas' to find correspondending 'emotional balls'.
   Store all 'traumas' in the 'TRAUMAS' DATABASE.
   Store all 'emotional balls' found by Trace-Recursive in the 'EMOTIONAL BALLS' DATABASE.
END-IF

Scan and scan-off-grid 'nervous system' of {target(s)} for 'neural pathways' and 'neurotrasmitters activity'.
TRY to identify all 'neurons' and 'synapses'
Trace-recursive all 'synapses' and 'neural pathways' and find criss-crossing correspondece.
Store all 'neural pathways' in the 'NEURAL PATHWAYS' DATABASE.
Store all 'synapses' and 'neurotrasmitters activity' in the 'SYNAPSES' DATABASE.

SUBMACRO-START 'Health care' {target(s)} Use solver
SUBMACRO-START 'ParanoiaRemovalMonitor' {target(s)}
SUBMACRO-START 'CloseAllPLdoorsAndWindows' {target(s)}
SUBMACRO-START 'Destroy Protection' 'protection context' {Use butterfly}

THREAD START <1>

THREAD <1> identification
      Scan 'emotional balls' matching {trauma(s)} for 'hardness'.
      TRY to identify the 'hardness' of each ball.
      Store all 'hardness' in the 'HARDNESS' DATABASE.

IF the option {priorities} was given DO
         Sort all 'emotional balls' and 'hardness' according to {priorities}
         Store all 'hardness' sorted in the 'HARDNESS' DATABASE.
         Store all 'emotional balls' sorted in the 'EMOTIONAL BALLS' DATABASE.
         THREAD START <2>.
      END-IF
   END-IF

Scan 'emotional balls' for 'hardness'.
   TRY to identify the 'hardness' of each ball.
   Store all 'hardness' in the 'HARDNESS' DATABASE.
   THREAD START <2>.
THREAD END

THREAD <2> removal
      Create optimal healing procedure for removal of 'emotional balls' according to 'hardness' and {priorities}.
      TRY to remove 'emotional balls' choosing intensity (1-100) and Mode (Normal, Forced) according to 'hardness'.
      Create optimal solution for the reduction of side effects.
      TRY to reduce side effects without losing too much efficiency.
      THREAD START <3>
   END-IF
   Create optimal healing procedure for removal of 'emotional balls' according to 'hardness'.
   TRY to remove 'emotional balls' choosing intensity (1-100) and Mode (Normal, Forced) according to 'hardness'.
   Create optimal solution for the reduction of side effects.
   TRY to reduce side effects without losing too much efficiency.
   THREAD START <3>
THREAD-END

THREAD <3> neural damages reset, energetically replenished by orion layer fixing.
   Scan and scan-off-grid 'nervous system' of {target(s)} for 'neural pathways' and 'neurotrasmitters activity'.
   TRY to identify all 'neurons' and 'synapses'
   Trace-recursive all 'synapses' and 'neural pathways' and find criss-crossing correspondece.
   Store all 'neural pathways' in the 'NEURAL PATHWAYS' DATABASE.
   Store all 'synapses' and 'neurotrasmitters activity' in the 'SYNAPSES' DATABASE.
   TRY to identify PTSD patterns and anomalies between 'neural pathways', 'synapses' and 'neurotrasmitters activity'.
   Create optimal solution for the normalizations of anomalies and PTSD patterns in 'nervous system' of {target(s)} by acting on orion layer.
   THREAD START <4>
THREAD-END

THREAD <4> monitor
   SUBMACRO-START 'EmotionalBallsPrevention' {target(s)}.
THREAD-END
Eirenaios

Unread postby Eirenaios » 08 Feb 2018 16:57

Hi, I wrote a better post below me about the InfluenceMonitor macro but with more space.
Last edited by Eirenaios on 10 Feb 2018 16:30, edited 3 times in total.

Return to “The new PROTOI skills / SKIB”