"Skib" basics and how to use them

Drack

"Skib" basics and how to use them

Unread postby Drack » 05 Dec 2016 20:50

Hey there :greetings-wavingyellow: ,

today I want to introduce you how to use "skib" in a very simple way to help yourself and others.
Skib or skill-box , however you call it works by thoughts as Frank mentioned. You just have to think "skib , do this and that" for example and it executes it in the most effective way.

But firstly you have to learn how to command it right. it´s actually not that hard.

Important :

• You don´t have to see anything at all. You can order it blindly and it will still work. To see things outside of IR is just like a bonus so you can remove something specific and not have to clean out everything until you reach the main-problem. it´s just about how fast this goes.
  • You have to be officer or general.
  • You can´t clean up everything, there are some limits. The removing/healing can be delayed and show results over minutes up to hours and even days according to what you heal.
  • a connection with the sophia-avatar is NOT needed
First you should ensure that everything works fine.. not that some other dark tool listens and executes and spreads shit. So you should firstly order every day onece minimum:

• "Skib search for fake-skills and remove them"

With that you can ensure that you´re really using skib and only using skib at all. There might be better methods but this is how I do it and it seems to work well.

Then you can start cleaning healing yourself. let´s go for an example:

jeff has pain in his leg. So jeff orders via skib:

• "Skib remove the roots of the pain in my leg"
  • "Skib try to block the pain"
  • "Skib heal the leg" (still not working, healing skills need upgrades...)

Skib goes for it, searches for the cause and removes it and doe s the requested jobs.

It´s actually pretty simple.

There are a few more things you can do :

• "Skib clean up my mind and remove all manipulations and influences."
  • "Skib clean up my emotions and remove all manipulations and influences."
  • "Skib clean up all the influences around me."
  • "Skib defend me/xyz against the attacks."

These are pretty basic you can do to clean and improve yourself. But you can do that on others too.

If you have some problem in your life with certain situations or just some emotional stuff which hangs on you for a longer time you can order skib to go for the problem and then start to describe your problem to skib. It will start searching for the causes and start to heal/remove them.

The same on other persons. If you now the problems of others you can use skib in the same way to get rid of those.

I hope this helps you to get rid of some problems and to feel better.
Btw: if you have some problem, don´t bother writing me an PN and i´ll take care of it as much as possible .

Additional from Frank:

In theory you can order everything to your Skib.
It will always analyse it, and will always try to find and execute solutions.

But there are a few things to know.

1. There is often the problem that the things you want to do are already scheduled in our plans. In this case your Skib will automatically send a reschedule request. This request may get granted or not, depending on the situation and rank. The rank is a topic here, as higher ranks may be able to reschedule things with their authority, which lower ranks can not. Anyway, reschedules may need hours or in worst cases days to get executed. Some maybe less than a minute, this totally depends on the situation.

2. The Skib can only use existing skills. So if some needed skill is does not exist, or is not granted in your rank, the Skib will not start the job. If you are a general the skib will in case of a nonexisting skill request the development of this skill. But this will need some time to finish.

3. In case of complex problems, the Skib has to combine many skills. This is much work for the Skib, and sometimes it will need a while to get it working. And in too big cases, it is simply not possible to be done by the Skib. You then need to contact a Protoi.
Δύναμις

Re: "Skib" basics and how to use them

Unread postby Δύναμις » 05 Dec 2016 23:29

[*]You have to be officer or general.

Just clarifying this a bit. Our "officers" or "generals" are just terms who show the size and the duties one has. We don't decide who will become officer or general. We only get the info and forward it to the ones that have applied for active 3d membership.
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 05 Dec 2016 23:35

These new skills are available for all incarnated Generals and Officers of the Protoi Alliance.
These are ca. ~123 million of 4 billion Protoi Alliance members on planet.
Each of the 123kk got already a sub-avatar capsule into the physical 3D body(avatar).
Inside this capsule are many assistance systems. They provide the new skills.

-Frank

So just the generals and officers have this ai atm and can actually use it. That´s why i wrote that those who want to try it out have to be general/officer.
Otherwise they can´t use skib (for now, who knows what is planned for the future)
:romance-grouphug:
juu

Unread postby juu » 05 Dec 2016 23:35

:greetings-waveyellow:

How can the size of the CF help or defines a being duties or responsibility? is it mainly because of the capacity of perceiving more as a whole/third person or in a wider way? or is it something else? or maybe is the belonging to a light entity who resides in the prime creation who understnds truly the idea of the good can help the small part to accomplish its duty? :teasing-blah: :mrgreen:

Oni

Unread postby Oni » 06 Dec 2016 02:50

Great post Drack. I found that there was so much chaos last week, it was very hard to communicate with skib. Now with the 'remove fake skills' command, communication is finally feeling clean(er) and active.

Solid start to the understanding of the skills :handgestures-thumbup:

At the very least, love being able to use a thought-form interface to command bai / SuP.

Bravo Protoi!
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 06 Dec 2016 03:44

Oni wrote:At the very least, love being able to use a thought-form interface to command bai / SuP.

Bai makes no sense, as it is only a comm tool, which earlier connected for example to Skib...
SuP is possible, but you have to order Skib to do comm connection to your SuP...
jonas

Unread postby jonas » 06 Dec 2016 07:29

If think the remove fake skills made skib work faster for me.

"Skib search for fake-skills and remove them"

:handgestures-thumbup: :handgestures-thumbup: :handgestures-thumbup:

I also added:

"Skib search for skill blocks are remove them"

Don't know whether useful. :)

Our youngest girl is getting some more teeth and had a bad night between 20:00 to 3:00. Woke up a lot. Generally just wanted to sit in her bed and complain. Then I did the 'block pain' command (already :roll: .)

For some reason she then slept all through the remainder of the night and still did not wake up when I left at 6:50.
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 06 Dec 2016 13:22

jonas wrote:Our youngest girl is getting some more teeth and had a bad night between 20:00 to 3:00. Woke up a lot. Generally just wanted to sit in her bed and complain. Then I did the 'block pain' command (already :roll: .)

For some reason she then slept all through the remainder of the night and still did not wake up when I left at 6:50.

that´s great to hear :handgestures-thumbup:
but i wouldn´t say "for some reason" at all... you ordered it, your skib brought it done, blocked the pain maybe erased the cause of it and your girl was able to sleep again :happy-smileyflower:
there is no real coincidence or magic behind that whole. it might be new and strange that it actually works but F wouldn´t install that in us if it wouldn´t have some effect am i right :happy-smileyflower:

but i know how you feel on that, it´s just surreal in the first place. i had that before too. the more you use it the more you understand how things react and how they work and the more confident you become with the ai.

i guess many of you might think "am i really able to do anything at all?" , "i don´t know if i actually have such an ai" "this problem seems to big, i shouldn´t try it won´t work" or similar things holding you away from using the ai.
i just can say "don´t think about it, try it and see what happens" to that... if you don´t know if you have such an ai, ask Frank , he won´t bite your head off :laughing-rolling: , if you have doubts for feel like your thoughts are spining in a circle go use skib for it to erase it or use the dropbox , if you think any problem is too big just try out to get rid of it, if it doesn´t work you still can ask protoi for help and you know there are your limits.

so if you´re having an ai in you and you´re bothering around using it because of .. whatever , you should just do it. this ai provides a huge potential to get rid of so many problems, but if it stops in your head already because of such thoughts you should just go ahead and do it :happy-smileyflower:

sorry if that was bit too much but i just felt like to add this. don´t let manipulations or other shit or just worries about it hold you back to use it and help others.

Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 06 Dec 2016 17:15

Using the Skib is very easy now.

I now implemented many standard methods in the Skibs.
This means, that you just have to point out a problem, and the Skib will analyze the situation and search with the standard methods for the best solutions.

So you just have to point to a problem as much as you can, and Skib will take care of it.

But be aware, things that are completely 3D physical origin can not be done by Skib. In this cases the Skibs of generals send a request to a Protoi Skib. Skibs of officers will just stop working on the problem.
Grayfox

Unread postby Grayfox » 08 Dec 2016 12:25

Thank you for this very helpful and descriptive post.

As previously described, I have many "triggers" (usually about particular topics) which give me quite some troubles and pain, such as a "stabbing" sensation, every time it is triggered, or I consciously remember a painful experience/memory/whatever [previous post here: viewtopic.php?f=113&t=2702&p=17087#p17087].

My strategy [in addition to using other tools such as Dropbox and SuP], prior to Skib, was to consciously "go against it" and use the s-avatar/push painful emotions away, which would bit by bit dissolve it, and depending on the situation, overcome the trigger and the pain for a certain amount of time or to a certain degree of relief. For big ones, this was a difficult task and usually was not a permanent relief. I would get this kind of stabbing pain multiple times a day.

Skib, in only a few days of testing, offers greater and more effective relief than anything else I have tried so far on this problem. I have been using these commands when a painful trigger arises:

• "Skill box, remove the source of the pain"
  • "Skill box, block all the pain, as much as possible" >> this often gives immediate relief, sometimes not 100%, and sometimes it needs to be repeated multiple times (and I use these commands again for each "new" trigger), but it has overall been EXTREMELY effective
  • "Skill box, heal the site of the pain" >> e.g. If emotional, this would be the emotions. But sometimes I don't know what it is/it's just a strong pain, so I just direct to "the site".

I use these whenever that kind of "stabbing" pain arises, and very often, it quickly or instantaneously disappears (or mostly disappears). This is a VERY NEW experience for me. :romance-smileyheart: :romance-heartsthree: :angelic-green: :happy-jumpeveryone:
Sometimes it needs to be repeated, as one trigger can have multiple connected with it (or seems that way). But it has been working amazingly. :happy-smileyflower:

I have also tried some commands for others, but this will require much more testing.
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 08 Dec 2016 16:19

:greetings-wavingyellow: grayfox,
:text-thankyoublue: for your great feedback.

it seems that there is a bit more shit connected to that whole or maybe it´s caused by cleanings or even attacks of some kind.
it seems that you just get on the cause of it but not the roots at all. if you want i can care about that problem or at least try to :happy-smileyflower: can´t guarantee miracles but maybe a bit relief on the whole.

great to read that you already made positive experiences with skib :handgestures-thumbup:

eternalullaby

Unread postby eternalullaby » 08 Dec 2016 20:14

I've been having some truly amazing experiences as well!
With skib I'm now able to remove emotional and thought-related influences so much faster than before. It's very noticeable for me how much quicker our commands are executed with this new AI!

Also, while I was sitting down writing a paper a few days ago, I moved my right leg the wrong way and got an excruciatingly painful cramp. I immediately commanded skib to help me get rid of the cramp and the tension in my calf dissipated much faster than expected. For me, cramps or muscle spasms like this typically last for an awful few minutes. Also I recovered surprisingly quick and was walking around normally soon after. Usually I'd be limping around for a while because of the pain.

Overall, I feel like I'm even more well-equipped now to deal with the struggles and annoyances of daily life. I'm looking forward to more wonderful experiences! :-D

canjos

Unread postby canjos » 08 Dec 2016 20:49

Whats the difference between the tools dropbox and the skib?
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 08 Dec 2016 21:24

canjos wrote:Whats the difference between the tools dropbox and the skib?

The dropbox is just a communication crystal.
It drops the request into "the dropbox".
And then the request in the DB gets processed by some of our "higher guys"...

The Skib is in each person him-/herself and trying to do the job immediately.
Grayfox

Unread postby Grayfox » 10 Dec 2016 17:37

Drack wrote:it seems that there is a bit more shit connected to that whole or maybe it´s caused by cleanings or even attacks of some kind.
it seems that you just get on the cause of it but not the roots at all. if you want i can care about that problem or at least try to :happy-smileyflower: can´t guarantee miracles but maybe a bit relief on the whole.

great to read that you already made positive experiences with skib :handgestures-thumbup:

Yes, possible any or all of the above. I don't understand, what is the difference with my command, i.e. "the source of", and "the roots of" ?

Thank you. And thank you for your offer, though I am not sure if you know 100% what you are asking to get yourself into :laughing-rolling: but I guess you would be protected from negative side-effects (I would hope). PM sent.

eternalullaby wrote:I've been having some truly amazing experiences as well!

For me, cramps or muscle spasms like this typically last for an awful few minutes. Also I recovered surprisingly quick and was walking around normally soon after. Usually I'd be limping around for a while because of the pain.
Wonderful to hear that! :handgestures-thumbup: :-D
jonas

Unread postby jonas » 20 Jan 2017 07:21

Does anyone know how skib range work? Can we think of people in other locations and run programs regarding them? Or does it need to be in vicinity or similar?
Little One

Unread postby Little One » 20 Jan 2017 12:12

Skib can be used for any distance.
Allison

Unread postby Allison » 31 Jan 2017 08:34

Thank you for explaining this! :mrgreen: I asked for the physical pain in my wrist to be removed and it was gone almost instantly :o

This makes me wonder if I've used skib before without knowing, because one time my mom had a severe headache and asked me to pray for it to go away. I didn't believe in that crap anymore so I just thought that I wished that her headache would go away. She then said that her headache went away instantaneously and said I must have some special connection to "god" :laughing-rolling:

It just really amazes me that this works as fast as it does :)
humbe

Unread postby humbe » 31 Jan 2017 09:23

Hello.
Been experimenting with skib with diffrent results.
One problem i have is that i get to many negative thaughts and keep thinking it like a hamster wheel....
so the command

*skib remove negative thaughts.

have been working very well for me getting myself into a better mood. :happy-smileyflower:

:happy-wavemulticolor:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 31 Jan 2017 13:33

Allison wrote:This makes me wonder if I've used skib before without knowing, because one time my mom had a severe headache and asked me to pray for it to go away. I didn't believe in that crap anymore so I just thought that I wished that her headache would go away. She then said that her headache went away instantaneously and said I must have some special connection to "god" :laughing-rolling:

Well, you had a special connection to your own Core not to some bastard self-named god. :happy-smileyflower:

Return to “The new PROTOI skills / SKIB”