"Skib" basics and how to use them

Eirenaios

Re: "Skib" basics and how to use them

Unread postby Eirenaios » 08 Feb 2018 16:58

Hi! Kollegatto and me made another macro called: InfluenceMonitor
And what this macro does is monitor one for influences and removes the influence and even the source of the influences.
Just order skib to activate InfluenceMonitor.
Please update us if it's working for you all who use Skib. :happy-smileyflower:
Here's the algorithms:

Code: Select all

InfluenceMonitor <target(s)>

Use self-optimizing for all parts of this macro and it's sub-macros.
DEFINITION of 'INFLUENCE': Influence is dark manipulation of our consciousness. In general, influence manifests itself as negative thoughts in our mind which are scathing to either us or to others. One is 'unnatural' doubt. Doubt is a nasty emotion that causes us to question ourselves, our choices and our situations. Doubt (in this form) is not a natural emotion. It is the dark influencing us. Doubt is paralyzing as it causes thought loops to form in our mind which cause inaction, confusion, lethargy. At its worst, doubt is so powerful it can literally shut your entire system down. Even more insidiously, doubt loops become increasingly assimilated over time and significantly harder to spot and remove. Most people are completely unaware of how deeply doubt runs their day to day existence. Again, none of that doubt is actually you. Once this is acknowledged, you have the opportunity to remove doubt from your system as it comes up. Another form of influence is emotional manipulations: negative emotions, all kind of it However it's not just them, but when you feel yourself harshly happy about something, or you feel yourself suddenly too attracted toward someone, those are not normal too. It's true about all of our positive emotions, that they are more deep, but gentle ones. While the influenced ones are more urgent, and wants to make you jump out of your skin and they somehow burn away quickly, as if the kerosene wouldn't be enough and after remains some kind of emptiness. Or as manipulation of thought: the problem is with this that you cannot know which is your thought and which one is not. And here is a quite wide range of possibilities. They can come up just once or twice or they can come in patterns, depending on the goal of the influence, they can be "little whispers" or whole sentences and theories about everything, probably to convince you about something or make you think differently about something. These are usually goes on a cleverly built up strategy, so you wouldn't suspect anything. It can take the form of modification of memories. Influences of inner sensations such as visions, dreams, songs playing stuck in head. The above mental manipulations usually not coming alone, but combined. So being able to catch such a thing is always need to take apart the problem and analyze it from emotion and thought point of view also. Influences like to cause mistrust and tries to turn against your friends and allies, tries to separate from them, and pull on their side. For this they can use every kind of tool what above mentioned if they think that it will bring them success. They will try to insulate you as much as possible, they put mess in your connections, influence you in any possible way as it written above. They will try to kill your self-confidence and dismantle all of your belives, all of your grips to the reality. They will just let in those thoughts what makes you suffer and want to give up. The things can go so wrong that they push you into a deep depression. Some of the influences can cause even physical accidents , it's enough just a moment of carried away by a thought, or just a tiredness kind of influence. As it's enough an activated fear influence to harm those who are close to you, even just with words.
DEFINITION of 'PL ENERGIES': If we talk about 3D energies, ambient and avatar bodies, we are talking about an energy kind we call PL (Polarity Level) energies. "All what is" consists of these, meaning all matter, all known "non matter" and so on lays on the grid and consist of PL energies. PL energies itself consist of two different kinds of energies. One kind we call "the skeleton", this part gives the energies the many different shapes. The second kind is the real energy, it's connected to the skeleton and does the interaction with the other energies. 99,3% of all properties which energies have are related or coming from this second kind. Our consciousness is not located even near to the 3D avatars, and it's not located on the grid. So the direct interacting between PL energies and consciousness is not possible. But influence on consciousness from 3D levels is possible, but only by influencing the interfaces between 3D avatar and consciousness. PL energies are under special protection if they are inside beings.
DEFINITION of 'PL DOOR': Very often some entities try to use 3D avatars by incarnating in you in different kind. These doors are also open by birth. 10 doors in these bodies (level 2 energy points): PL8, PL11, PL15, 3 x PL17, PL18, PL20, PL21 and PL25. 11 in these bodies (level 3 EPs): 8 x PL8, PL17, PL18 and PL21. 10 optional valves in the PL5 aspect of the PL4 physical body and one more door in PL5 aspect of PL4 body, not every individual have got these valves and extra door.
DEFINITION of 'INCARNATION CONNECTOR': The incarnation connection is the connection of the Outer Core to the physical PL4 body. To connect it uses uses the PL5 and PL6 aspects of the PL4 physical body.
DEFINITION of 'ENTITY': Either it refers to one single being or to a being-conglomerate with a consciousness size bigger than 20 BCS
DEFINITION of 'BEING': A being with less than 20 BCS in its Consciousness Field.
DEFINITION of 'OUTER CORE': The part of the entity which has connected avatars and aspects, 8% of which is of fractal nature.
DEFINITION of 'AVATAR': A body connected to the parent entity through special connectors located outside of the body, there are no Outer Core parts inside the body.
DEFINITION of 'ASPECT': A body connected to the parent entity through special connectors located inside the body.
DEFINITION of 'TELEPATHY': The ability to know what is in someone else's mind, the direct communication of thoughts and feelings between minds, without the need to use speech, writing, or any other 3D signal. There are five connectors for telepathy. All of these kind of telepathies can be manipulated by implants. Some even affect dowsing with rods or pendulum.
DEFINITION of 'LEFT SIDE TELEPATHY': On the left side of the neck are three EPs (former chakras) for the communication in the PL10 level. One to communicate with plant-souls, one with animal-souls and one with higher souls (human and higher...). All these souls have a higher body in the PL10 level. This collection of all souls in PL10 is Gaia. With this telepathy you can only connect to souls who are part of Gaia.
DEFINITION of 'RIGHT SIDE TELEPATHY': On the right side of the neck is a new EP on PL17 (this body was stolen by the darks in the past). This is the right side telepathy, the "long range" telepathy. With this you can connect to own Core or other entities.
DEFINITION of 'SOUL': Concioussness field in Outer Core.

All used by this macro always have to be optimal protected.

Start of THREADS and LOOPS

Create optimal solution to Remove any 'INFLUENCE' and 'SOURCE of INFLUENCE' from all of 'PL DOORS' AND 'PL WINDOWS' AND 'INCARNATOR CONNECTOR' AND 'LEFT SIDE TELEPATHY' AND 'RIGHT SIDE TELEPATHY' AND 'CORE' AND 'OUTER CORE' AND 'AVATARS'
Try to apply solution to Remove eventual 'INFLUENCE' found and 'SOURCE of INFLUENCE'.
Remove 'INFLUENCE' AND 'SOURCE of INFLUENCE'.
Defend <target(s)> Use solver.

THREAD-START <1>

THREAD <1> influence monitor
   MONITOR all 'PL DOORS' AND 'PL WINDOWS' AND 'INCARNATOR CONNECTOR' AND 'LEFT SIDE TELEPATHY' AND 'RIGHT SIDE TELEPATHY' AND 'CORE' AND 'OUTER CORE' AND 'AVATARS' for 'INFLUENCE'
      IF the monitor senses 'INFLUENCE' for any source DO
         SUBMACRO-START 'DROPBOX-THAT' Dear Protoi, today I recieved influence from 'SOURCE of INFLUENCE', please do all the necessary to remove it from me, thank you, your 'forum username'.
         Create optimal solution to Remove 'INFLUENCE' and 'SOURCE of INFLUENCE'.
         Try to apply solution to Remove 'INFLUENCE' and 'SOURCE of INFLUENCE'.
         Remove 'INFLUENCE' AND 'SOURCE of INFLUENCE'.
         Defend <target(s)> Use solver.
      END-IF
   MONITOR-END
THREAD-END
gZo
Signature: You never know, unless you know you never knew.

Unread postby gZo » 10 Feb 2018 16:12

Looks legit! :text-goodpost:
I’ll try them.
Lau

Unread postby Lau » 08 Mar 2018 14:10

:greetings-waveyellow: kollegatto, aladdingoku and Effy!

Such useful macros!
Thanks for making them and letting us use it.

:romance-grouphug:
MikeyMo

Unread postby MikeyMo » 20 Jul 2018 17:49

:text-thankyoublue: Thank you Drack for this simplified version for basic skib use. I have used this with connection to my SuP and had amazing results! :happy-jumpeveryone:
Flow

Unread postby Flow » 13 Jul 2019 09:02

CleanTarget <target(s)>

Macro initialize.

DEFINITION of 'target': it's the <target(s)> of the macro with every body, connection, energy, attachment on every known or unknown level and everything what belongs to it, known or unknown.
DEFINITION of 'dark shit': it's every dark and/or negative manipulation, influence, attached shit, hidden order and/or contract, known or unknown.

Use DATABASE 'DarkShit'.

Macro start.

THREAD-START <1>

THREAD <1> monitor dark shit
   MONITOR 24/7 ALL 'dark shit' in 'target'.
   IF the monitoring finds 'dark shit' DO
      Add every found 'dark shit' to the list 'DarkShitList'.
      Add every object of 'DarkShitList' to DATABASE 'DarkShit'.
      THREAD-START <2>
   IF-END
THREAD-END

THREAD <2> remove dark shit
   Identify every object of 'DarkShitList' and create an optimal solution to remove and block everything from 'target'.
   Remove every object in 'DarkShitList' from 'target'.
   Block every object in 'DarkShitList' from 'target'.
   TRY to heal 'target' from the impact of 'DarkShitList'.
   TRY to create an optimal protection from every object in 'DarkShitList' on 'target'.
THREAD-END

:romance-grouphug: :text-feedback:
Last edited by Flow on 13 Jul 2019 11:11, edited 1 time in total.
Anton
Signature: A̛͂͐̾̈̊͐̓͑̎̚͏̶̢̞̟͉̻̲y̱̫͔̮͓͑̾̇̑̎ͨ̌̎ͫ̎̽̔̑͌̆̿͒̉͜͟y̭̯͖̱̳͔̞̞̤̲̰͔̣̱̘̿̓̿͌̍̽̐͗͋̅̅ͭ̋ͩͮ̑̋͐̕͝ͅ

Unread postby Anton » 13 Jul 2019 10:47

flow wrote:

CleanTarget <target(s)>

Macro initialize.

DEFINITION of 'target': it's the <target(s)> of the macro with every body, connection, energy, attachment on every known or unknown level and everything what belonitgs known or unknown to it.
DEFINITION of 'dark shit': it's every dark and/or negative manipulation, influence, attached shit, hidden order and/or contract, known or unknown.

Use DATABASE 'DarkShit'.

Macro start.

THREAD-START <1>

THREAD <1> monitor dark shit
   MONITOR 24/7 ALL 'dark shit' in 'target'.
   IF the monitoring finds 'dark shit' DO
      Add every found 'dark shit' to the list 'DarkShitList'.
      Add every object of 'DarkShitList' to DATABASE 'DarkShit'.
      THREAD-START <2>
   IF-END
THREAD-END

THREAD <2> remove dark shit
   Identify every object of 'DarkShitList' and create an optimal solution to remove and block everything from 'target'.
   Remove every object in 'DarkShitList' from 'target'.
   Block every object in 'DarkShitList' from 'target'.
   TRY to heal 'target' from the impact of 'DarkShitList'.
   TRY to create an optimal protection from every object in 'DarkShitList' on 'target'.
THREAD-END

:romance-grouphug: :text-feedback:

Looks good to me Flow, but I'm no expert. :text-lol: I definitely feel some stuff going on when using it, especially in my legs. :mrgreen: Maybe I should also look into creating macros. :think:
Flow

Unread postby Flow » 13 Jul 2019 11:07

Anton wrote:Looks good to me Flow, but I'm no expert. :text-lol: I definitely feel some stuff going on when using it, especially in my legs. :mrgreen: Maybe I should also look into creating macros. :think:

:text-thankyoublue:

I'm no expert too, but you can write me if you want to create some macros or talk about it. I think it's easier to come up with some good ideas or to manage stuff with more people. We should create way more macros, because it's an easy way to tackle down hard tasks :greetings-waveyellow:
Anton
Signature: A̛͂͐̾̈̊͐̓͑̎̚͏̶̢̞̟͉̻̲y̱̫͔̮͓͑̾̇̑̎ͨ̌̎ͫ̎̽̔̑͌̆̿͒̉͜͟y̭̯͖̱̳͔̞̞̤̲̰͔̣̱̘̿̓̿͌̍̽̐͗͋̅̅ͭ̋ͩͮ̑̋͐̕͝ͅ

Unread postby Anton » 04 Sep 2019 11:48

I have a question regarding skib and how much I need to specify some things. As some objects consist od multiple parts, depending on how I command, will the with all its‘s parts or only one of it‘s parts be cleaned? For example when I suspect there might be dark shit in a water bottle that was handed to me, and I command „skib, use CleanTarget on the water-bottle in my right hand“, will only the bottle get cleaned but not the water inside, or both?
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 04 Sep 2019 11:57

Anton wrote:I have a question regarding skib and how much I need to specify some things. As some objects consist od multiple parts, depending on how I command, will the with all its‘s parts or only one of it‘s parts be cleaned? For example when I suspect there might be dark shit in a water bottle that was handed to me, and I command „skib, use CleanTarget on the water-bottle in my right hand“, will only the bottle get cleaned but not the water inside, or both?

generally, the more accuarte the better. you should order the water to be cleaned , which is in the bottle in the right hand. the more details you give the better things can possibly work
Anton

Unread postby Anton » 04 Sep 2019 12:38

Good to know thanks! :D
Anton

Unread postby Anton » 23 Dec 2019 21:25

There is a possibility skib helped me with technical difficulties twice today. Both with my phone. The first time was when my internet connection was really bad for some reason, so I told skib to fix it. The second I finished the order, the connection worked again. The other one was a few minutes ago — my phone froze. I used Flow‘s CleanTarget macro on my phone and again, the second I finished the order, it unfroze. Of course these could have been coincedences.
Allison

Unread postby Allison » 24 Dec 2019 01:52

I have also noticed that skib helps with technical issues, such as videos not loading and my slow internet connection. I have also noticed that skib seems to be quite helpful with some situations, especially when preventing them before they happen.
I just remembered I once sent someone some tips about how to use skib more effectively and I should have also posted them here, so I'll do that now. Hopefully there isn't too much repeated information.

Grayfox told me it's better to use Dropbox because Dropbox can reach deeper layers than Skib and it can use Skib as needed. He even said that some things can't get handled at all without Dropbox. It's also important to give full 3D orders, such as orders with your voice or written orders, in order to make your command more powerful. If you aren't able to give verbal or written orders, you can use skib or you can think orders to your Dropbox if you are an officer or general but they won't be more powerful than orders to skib unless the order is spoken.

When giving commands, it's helpful to be as descriptive as possible when describing your symptoms and I have noticed that using "monitor" and "24/7" and "optimize it 24/7" and "update this command 24/7" in commands is pretty effective. For example, if I have a lot of influence about a topic, I'll order something like "Skib, monitor and remove all thoughts, feelings, and any other influence about this topic and optimize it 24/7." You can also tell skib to work together with your SuP and pearlgonites.
Also, it's good to give detailed systematic orders. For example, instead of ordering something broad like "relieve this discomfort", include all of the steps in your order, like "scan me and tag all of the sources of this discomfort, then calculate optimal procedures to remove all of them and everything connected to and contributing to them in any way and execute the procedures, then repeat these commands at random intervals once every 20 minutes." So yeah, the longer and more descriptive the command, the more effective it will be lmao. And asking skib to do something multiple times at random intervals helps because if you tell skib to do something at a specific time, darks can calculate when skib will do it again and try to stop it.
It can also be helpful to ask skib to block the sources of a problem (usually one that can't be solved or removed yet) or to prevent a problem from occurring. Prevention seems to work much better than trying to fix a mess that's already started :text-lol:
You can also change priorities if you need something important done before other commands (i.e. after ordering something, tell skib to make your command its 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc. priority).
I have also noticed that focusing on a specific problem and telling skib to remove it is more effective than just telling skib to stop the problem. For example, if my face feels tense, it seems to be more effective to focus on the tension while ordering "Skib, remove this tension in my face" instead of just doing the command without focusing on the tension.

It's also really helpful to use cognition to remove things so that you can target the sources of your problems directly. Skib needs special permission to remove some things, which is given when you look at them. But skib can't remove or show you everything and it can be hard to differentiate between influence, attacks, cleanings, etc., especially since darks and internal shit often influence our cognition. Skib can't reduce cleaning side effects significantly, probably because the effects are caused by shit that's already being removed and shit that can't be removed yet.
It's been hard for me to find useful commands for attacks, but some orders that have been helpful are commands to create shields and to defend and protect you and fight back. You can also use your will energy to fight and remove dark shit in your OC.

Also, in my experience, macros have been really powerful and it's good to use them as much as possible. You can also tell your SuP to use macros.

It's good to give commands or repeat commands as often as possible. Darks have tons of backup systems so even if skib removes the source of a problem, different shit will probably try to cause the same problem again so you have to order things again and again when that happens. I literally use skib all day long to reduce influence and other problems.

Also, if there are certain commands you always want skib and Dropbox to use but you're tired of saying them all the time, you can tell skib and Dropbox to always do those commands along with every order you give and/or you can create a key word or phrase for them (i.e. you could tell skib and/or Dropbox to work on your command(s) 24/7, to always optimize your command(s) 24/7 and to update them 24/7 whenever you say the key phrase "additional commands" or whatever key phrase you want to use)

I hope this helps even though it's not very organized :D
Anton

Unread postby Anton » 24 Dec 2019 11:55

@Allison :text-+1: :text-goodpost: :text-thankyoublue: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl:
MikeyMo

Unread postby MikeyMo » 24 Dec 2019 19:59

:happy-sunshine: Thanks for that Allison :romance-kisscheek: I think this time of year is a good time to be reminded of these very helpful hints! :handgestures-thumbup:
Shellers
Signature: Shelly

Unread postby Shellers » 24 Dec 2019 20:25

Thanks Allison!! :romance-smileyheart: So helpful!!! :text-+1: :angelic-cyan:

Return to “The new PROTOI skills / SKIB”