General information and "Skib"

Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

General information and "Skib"

Unread postby Frank » 30 Nov 2016 01:00

This sub-forum is about new developed skills.

There are big differences between the new skills, and the old ones, which were used for billions of years.
The new skills are a major product of the fractal evolution.

The old skills were static skills. This means, all functions of them were built in "hardware".
It was a bigger job to update and upgrade them. It was not possible to combine them.
For many things external "tools" were needed.

The new skills are dynamic skills. This means, there is a huge universal "hardware" complex.
The skills themselves are kind of "software". By this they are very easy and fast to update and upgrade.
Also installation of new skills can be done in seconds.
All new skills are constructed in an object oriented kind.
This means they have standard interfaces to get combined with each other, if theoretically possible.
That makes these skills very powerful. Most things can be solved without the need of external tools.

These new skills are available for all incarnated Generals and Officers of the Protoi Alliance.
These are ca. ~123 million of 4 billion Protoi Alliance members on planet.
Each of the 123kk got already a sub-avatar capsule into the physical 3D body(avatar).
Inside this capsule are many assistance systems. They provide the new skills.
One is a fractal-admin-AI.
The old skills were used "intuitive". The new skills are used by command, only some of them can be used intuitive.
And the fractal-admin-AI is the one who will execute the commands. So you have to order it.
You can give it a name, we secured the naming. Someone called it "skill-box", nice, but I made it short for my admin-AI to "Skib"... :-D
All communication to the admin-AI is by thoughts.

If you have a dropbox crystal you can connect it also to the admin-AI, then voice commanding will work too.
The admin-AI has the ability to answer. But be aware, that we are still not 100% clean. This means, that there is always the possibility that some dark shit answers you instead...

Starting to use the new skills will automatically deactivate the old skills.
But the old skills will stay installed.
spellthief

Re: General information

Unread postby spellthief » 30 Nov 2016 14:27

Do you give information about rankings with classification info? What will happen with the people unaware of anything outside 'the norm' when they suddenly get cognitions, I imagine a lot will seek psychotherapy and make it counter-productive?
Dee

Unread postby Dee » 30 Nov 2016 15:02

I have felt a bit more empathic lately. When I think of a person I have been getting very clear emotional feedback at times. Maybe my imagination. I also tried the "handbook" command. When i do I feel like I can 'see' something like I can sometimes with colors/xray but not even close to clearly enough to be much more thean a feeling or blur. Though it's consistent.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 30 Nov 2016 15:53

spellthief wrote:Do you give information about rankings with classification info?

I'll answer the easy part. :happy-sunshine:
Info about classification costs 10 € details here, because this is a service open to everyone.
Community members can get their ranking info for free anytime (you too of course). Forum member is not equal community member. Only half of the forum members belong to the community. We consider community members as closest family members and we keep that community clean from influence of any kind. I think this says it all, no need to explain more details here. They feel comfortable with us and we feel comfortable with them.
One precondition to become community member is to be G2-L1 and have made at least 15 posts. Another precondition is your support in any way you are capable of or even your commitment - if you prefer this word - to the mission (NOT to us). It also helps if we know you personally (which applies to most of our community members).
There are also people that have already made over 100 posts but they are not at all / or no longer in the community. Meeting one precondition doesn't automatically qualify you for the community area.
Every forum member has the possibility to join the community area. Important: even community members that don't comply with the rules or lost interest will go back to normal forum member status. It is not a threat, it is a security measure for the safety of the community. Just be honest and nice to each other and you are most welcome to stay in there.

spellthief wrote:What will happen with the people unaware of anything outside 'the norm' when they suddenly get cognitions, I imagine a lot will seek psychotherapy and make it counter-productive?

This is why we need all of you that know about what goes on to be there for this kind of people and help them find their way.
I still hope that things will go on a bit faster, so they won't have a chance to seek for some psychotherapist. :happy-smileyflower:

It is important to be aware of the coming changes and be there for others! This is part of your job mates!

:romance-grouphug:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 30 Nov 2016 23:07

Repairing of connections will need a minimum of 3 days... so pls be patient.
alc

Unread postby alc » 30 Nov 2016 23:21

:greetings-waveyellow:
...i don't see any colours yet, if i focus on particular subject i can see but i guess could be imaginations...
Sophia avatar i cannot feel so i have difilcuties to work with probabbly still too much shit inside me...
But i belive this changes are going on on global scheme and i wonder how will influence financial world? Also i have many ideas right now but looks like all is blocked so no any work or bussiness is going on and zero income... Even december jobs are blocked which seemed real good opportunities a week ago. At same time i don't feel any importance of incomes ...until i don't need to pay or buy something... It looks like some dead end street regarding 3d life... But i can feel Alexandra's statement to help others and be prepeared... And it has only sense and value...So mixture of all together is a bit frustrating....
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 01 Dec 2016 00:21

It is important to know, that the darks are fighting against this skill activation and the connecting of our people with all what they have left!

This means, you need to stay relaxed and calm about this topic.

The try to block or disturb the connections.

We had also a few cases, where they tried to fool people with fake-skills installed by them.

All these will get cleaned soon, in next days, in worst case maybe a few weeks.

But it is very important to stay focused, calm and relaxed.
To not trouble yourself or others with this topic.
That's exactly what darks want. To turn our people against each other!!!
spellthief

Unread postby spellthief » 01 Dec 2016 15:24

:text-thankyoublue:

I remember a post about different types od people, can't find it currently. Does it have something to do with connections, for example is my presence here influencing my group more than 'unrepresented' types? Did we get any missing types in the meantime, I think the last number was 15 missing types?

72 forum members against a world of craziness :mrgreen: hope there'll be remembering-Protoi types of cognition. The problem is extensive material, and even harder to let go of built-in belief systems. And ofcourse the biggest pain in the ass - influence.
I think a lot of people get influenced very quickly, most recent example of 2 new forum members not introducing themselves, resulting in deletion of their accounts (I suppose)

I felt similar on the beginning on this forum, but I was always interested in esoteric material even if it was all a fairytale. Can't imagine how someone without any familiarity with paranormal and such, could swallow all this information. :confusion-shrug: I have a friend who is interested in information like this, and I tried many times to get him to read the forum, and almost every time we meet I tell him something I learned here, but he just doesn't want to check it out, even though he's reading some new-age bullshit :think:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 06 Dec 2016 22:19

spellthief wrote::text-thankyoublue:

I remember a post about different types od people, can't find it currently. Does it have something to do with connections, for example is my presence here influencing my group more than 'unrepresented' types? Not sure, but I wouldn't think so. Every light will get the connection sooner or later. I think this is rather a personal issue than connected to the major group.
Did we get any missing types in the meantime, I think the last number was 15 missing types? We had a couple of new members since then, so maybe yes, unless they are "double" (means a representative of the respective group was already member). We didn't check on that again.

72 forum members against a world of craziness :mrgreen: hope there'll be remembering-Protoi types of cognition. The problem is extensive material, and even harder to let go of built-in belief systems. And ofcourse the biggest pain in the ass - influence.
I think a lot of people get influenced very quickly, most recent example of 2 new forum members not introducing themselves, resulting in deletion of their accounts (I suppose) True. I deleted the last 2 ones yesterday since they showed 0 activity for over a week after registering. The strange thing is that people take the time to add a signatur, but never come back again or introduce themselves. In fact we only expect a "hi" and that's it for the beginning. We want to know that we deal with real people and not scammers.

I felt similar on the beginning on this forum, but I was always interested in esoteric material even if it was all a fairytale. Can't imagine how someone without any familiarity with paranormal and such, could swallow all this information. 3d life considered "normal" is more paranormal that what we are talking about here. They will soon experience some quite paranormal facts. This is when they'll finally start thiking :happy-smileyflower: :confusion-shrug: I have a friend who is interested in information like this, and I tried many times to get him to read the forum, and almost every time we meet I tell him something I learned here, but he just doesn't want to check it out, even though he's reading some new-age bullshit :think:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 08 Dec 2016 16:41

Skill macros

In many cases there are more than one skills needed to do a job.
In these cases the Skib tries to create solutions, kinds of programs to use more skills for one job.

But in many cases the needed programs are too complex for the abilities of a Skib.
For these cases we developed the "skill macros".
These are pre-developed programs, often with millions of options which the Skibs can use.
For example all healings will be done almost only by macros.
Healing is such a complex and individual topic, that the Skib alone simply has not the capacity to create the needed programs.

We had one case in which a general's Skib tried to develop a solution with ~1.400 factors and the use of ~4.200 skills.
The Skib needed ca. 12+ minutes to develope a solution with these parameters.

A officer's Skib would not be big enough to do this, and now a general's Skib would request a macro development instead...
Shellers
Signature: Shelly

Re: General information and "Skib"

Unread postby Shellers » 15 Feb 2017 18:42

I was studying the new skib macros and noticed that it talks about the use of resources. If we add "butterfly" (which I don't really understand yet), it uses much resources compared to "solve." Does this mean that we should not use too many skib commands at one time because the accumulated effect is to tax the skib resources? And if this is the case, how do we know when we are taxing or using up the skib resources?

Thanks. :-)
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 15 Feb 2017 19:41

Shellers wrote:I was studying the new skib macros and noticed that it talks about the use of resources. If we add "butterfly" (which I don't really understand yet), it uses much resources compared to "solve." Does this mean that we should not use too many skib commands at one time because the accumulated effect is to tax the skib resources? And if this is the case, how do we know when we are taxing or using up the skib resources?

Thanks. :-)

Most situations do no more need butterflies.
So just use it in cases, if things do not work any other way...
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 15 Feb 2017 22:13

Shellers wrote: If we add "butterfly" (which I don't really understand yet), it uses much resources compared to "solve."

The command "butterfly" implies the known butterfly-effect. The difference to the know effect is that we control the butterflies and the executing of this command needs big/huge resources because it is a very complicated but also very powerful one.
The command "solver" keeps searching for a solution and doesn't need much resources.
You are the person in charge of let's say 10,000 helpers. You send out 9,000 with the butterfly command, but only 10 with the solver (don't take the numbers for granted, it is just an example).

I think the only possibility to find out if something works or not, is to wait for the results. Not very advanced system, I understand that, but I don't think there is another way for the moment.

As Frank already wrote butterfly is no longer needed for the majority of the jobs because things are working much better since yesterday, so there is no need to exhaust the resources of your skib.

Shellers

Unread postby Shellers » 20 Feb 2017 04:12

Δύναμις wrote:
Shellers wrote: If we add "butterfly" (which I don't really understand yet), it uses much resources compared to "solve."

The command "butterfly" implies the known butterfly-effect. The difference to the know effect is that we control the butterflies and the executing of this command needs big/huge resources because it is a very complicated but also very powerful one.
The command "solver" keeps searching for a solution and doesn't need much resources.
You are the person in charge of let's say 10,000 helpers. You send out 9,000 with the butterfly command, but only 10 with the solver (don't take the numbers for granted, it is just an example).

I think the only possibility to find out if something works or not, is to wait for the results. Not very advanced system, I understand that, but I don't think there is another way for the moment.

As Frank already wrote butterfly is no longer needed for the majority of the jobs because things are working much better since yesterday, so there is no need to exhaust the resources of your skib.

And in the course of using Skib, is there some guideline as how much Skib can be used before exhausting its resources? For instance: during a given day, If I use Skib commands 10 times for myself and 10 times for others, would that exhaust Skib resources? If not, what would be the limit?
Little One

Unread postby Little One » 20 Feb 2017 13:40

Shellers wrote:
Δύναμις wrote:

And in the course of using Skib, is there some guideline as how much Skib can be used before exhausting its resources? For instance: during a given day, If I use Skib commands 10 times for myself and 10 times for others, would that exhaust Skib resources? If not, what would be the limit?

Hope this helps :)
http://www.protoi-healing.org/index.php/SkibUserMacros:Approved_methods_for_algorithms_of_User_Macros
Shellers

Unread postby Shellers » 20 Feb 2017 20:55

Thank you Little One. I saw that earlier, noted the resources "used" by Skib but didn't notice below the chart of generals and officers resources. So it looks to me as though I have a lot of leeway in using Skib. This is good news. :happy-sunshine:

I appreciate you taking your time to assist me.

Return to “The new PROTOI skills / SKIB”