Lesson 5: Do not abuse your power!

Δύναμις

Lesson 5: Do not abuse your power!

Unread postby Δύναμις » 12 May 2018 13:46

Most of us (used to or still) consider themselves as the "little man" with not much power when it comes to big deeds that would have a big impact on society. True. It is always advantageous not to overestimate yourself, but it is also advantageous not to underestimate your power and your impact on your environment.

We are all powerful beings, this means we all have certain power at our disposal and we better make sure not to abuse this power. Lights use their power to protect themselves and their own, darks abuse their power to gain more power over everyone and everything.

We all have more or less power over others: parents have power over their children, children have power over their ageing parents, siblings have power over their siblings, even little kids have power over pets or smaller animals and so on.
A school director has power over the teachers, the teachers over the pupils, the pupils over each other, and all of them have power over the cleaning staff of the school through the dirt they create. Leaving their dirt everywhere instead of using the bins (in case they are available of course) shows how little they think of the cleaning staff and how they use their power to aggravate their work instead of making it easier for them by doing a little bit themselves.
An artist or a celebrity or even a "simple" admin of a website has power over their fans or their readers/followers. They are able to manipulate and polarise many people deliberately or not (unconsciously). Every position in this world/society attributes certain rights/power rights to the person in charge of the position. No matter how meaningless or helpless we may feel, we should always be aware of our power and do our best not to abuse this power.

Reckless actions are a demonstration of power over others, over those that need to cope with the particular consequences. Be thoughtful and considerate to avoid abuse of your own (known and unknown) power!

And NO, taking your anger out on others because someone else took their anger out on you, is definitely not "balancing out the injustice" caused to you!* This is NOT an excuse for being nasty to others. YOU alone have the power to control yourself and your actions by thinking twice before acting inappropriately.

* The karma trash of the type "you are having bad times in this life because you were a criminal in your past life" is just BS! Karma is a dark invention anyway and darks love to give everyone hard times in every life.
009bliss

Re: Lesson 5: Do not abuse your power!

Unread postby 009bliss » 30 Jul 2018 03:34

Love hearing your words of wisdom! Thank you! :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl:
gZo
Signature: You never know, unless you know you never knew.

Unread postby gZo » 30 Jul 2018 09:12

:text-+1: very nice post and accurate.
Freedom Fiter

Unread postby Freedom Fiter » 23 Nov 2018 15:55

Hae Δύναμις
:greetings-wavingyellow: :greetings-wavingyellow: :greetings-wavingyellow:

This reminds me of a Post Frank wrote: The road to good intentions, was the road I was on before I joined the forum. The last sentence rings sooo true to me, anger was taken out on myself and I in turn, took it out on others, my family/ older siblings helped of course, but only lead me down the wrong path, they weren't to know better, good intentions, with Dark BShit being highlighted. The whole Spiritual Crap :scared-eek: :scared-eek:

All my emotions came into play, i never knew existed, blame/ shame/ crying endlessly/ paranoia/ my younger sibling tormented me and relished in the power/ my competence/ non competence as a woman and mother. They worked me over something BAD, they never broke me. Take that and SUCK on it, you Dark Shit.
My upbringing again, thanks to Nan & Gran. :text-lol: :text-lol: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
They were action jackson people :handgestures-thumbup: :handgestures-thumbup:

And NO, taking your anger out on others because someone else took their anger out on you, is definitely not "balancing out the injustice" caused to you!* This is NOT an excuse for being nasty to others. YOU alone have the power to control yourself and your actions by thinking twice before acting inappropriately.

Gosh! seems that all never happened at all, just a blimp in my memory chip. :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
Actually I have more pressing matters to attend to on 26 Nov 18, when my whole existance comes into question..YeeHa :text-lol: :text-lol:

Freedom Fiter
:banana-angel: :banana-angel: :banana-angel:

* The karma trash of the type "you are having bad times in this life because you were a criminal in your past life" is just BS! Karma is a dark invention anyway and darks love to give everyone hard times in every life.[/quote]

Return to “Become a better person = become who you really are”