Lesson 4: Do not raise hopes/expectations you don't intend to meet!

Δύναμις

Lesson 4: Do not raise hopes/expectations you don't intend to meet!

Unread postby Δύναμις » 09 May 2018 23:17

It's nice to have all you need and far more than that. Enjoy it and keep it to yourself if you don't feel like sharing it with others. Raising expectations that you'll never meet (either because you can't or because you simply don't intend to) is not light-like. Showing a hungry person your huge plate full of tasty goodies and not sharing with them is more than nasty. Either you do/give or you don't but no need to brag about your whatsoever.

You would think that what I just described is a no go for every decent person that considers themselves light. The reality is different though. Quite a few "light" ones contacted me in the last years with the purpose of purchasing items or helping the mission or simply donating. They never finished what they started. They didn't keep their word although they kept talking about what they would do. Those people did have the possibility to do what they were claiming they would but they never did.

1) A year and a half ago I had a phone call from a guy that wanted to make some kind of business with me. He promised all sorts of things and he even sent me some stuff that I was supposed to prepare for him, but at the end he never came back. I got some email telling me that he had an accident and this was the reason he couldn't answer earlier, but even after that nothing else from him. This person was just a scammer, pushed to offer me a possibility to earn some money (= to raise hopes that finances will get better for us) and keep me waiting for months for nothing.

2) Early this year I had a guy sending me about 8 emails with the subject: "To Buy Healing Products" in which he gave me detailed description of what he wanted plus the item number and kept asking questions as for their properties. I answered all his questions within a few hours. Guess what? That guy never ever purchased anything although he did belong to the ones that would be able to use them.

3) Another example: 5 days ago I got an email from a former member with the subject: "donations". This person was never active here, but obviously found their way back to us and wanted to be of some help. Still nothing. This person seems in general very slow or kind of lost, so I don't think he/she intentionally tried to raise false hopes. I would rather go for dark influence to keep away from the Protoi, which happens quite a lot.

4) Many people promise to give you a call or see you later or something like that, but they never do. This is also raising of expectations that you don't intend to meet. Better not say anything than let the other believe you care for them or you'll be there if needed.

I am sure each of you can add many similar examples to mine. The pattern behind it is: someone needs something, another one has it and uses this "something" as a mean to tease and frustrate the other. Typical dark attitude. People that do that are often aware of their power and enjoy manipulating others.

What about the people that unintentionally raise expectations that they are not going to meet?
Well, this is where YOU and YOUR common sense come in. I consider you (the average reader of our forum) as a light person. You need to learn to detect dark influence in your actions and sort it out! What is "dark" in this case? Everything that would raise expectations in others. If you are willing to meet the hopes/expectations then go for it. If not, better don't say/do anything!

:romance-grouphug:
Jude

Re: Lesson 4: Do not raise hopes/expectations you don't intend to meet!

Unread postby Jude » 10 May 2018 06:42

Oh ....such a topic as this always saddens :crying-yellow: me for it is a hard truth for so many. (Good intentions without actions are worthless!)

The pain that is caused by those who you thought/believed were sincere people (but are not) really is hurtful.

I am sorry Alex that you experienced these things....I understand it intimately... from a very personal level.

For myself, I have lowered my expectations in terms of others to avoid being disappointed but this is not how I want to live. I want/prefer a better world!!
(But. the Protoi have given me some hope.) Thank you for that!!

Change overall is so slow coming....or so it seems anyway.

PS My plate is not overflowing with monetary/material wealth but if it was dear Alex believe me when I say you would have your Protoi center with a most abundant beautiful garden to enjoy. :romance-heartsthree:

Until then I will continue giving as I can and keeping ALL the promises I make. :romance-grouphug:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 10 May 2018 11:48

Jude wrote: I am sorry Alex that you experienced these things....I understand it intimately... from a very personal level.

Thank you, my dear Jude, but no need to. Nowadays I see negative experiences like these as part of the job and they can't hurt me anymore. Still frustrating at times though, but also a motivation to keep striking back till the end of their days :happy-smileyflower:

What really hurts is to see our light people suffering and not be able to stop it straight away. The damage and the dark sh.. are immense. It takes long to remove and restore everything.

Jude wrote: PS My plate is not overflowing with monetary/material wealth but if it was dear Alex believe me when I say you would have your Protoi center with a most abundant beautiful garden to enjoy. :romance-heartsthree:

I do believe and trust you 100%! (You never gave me a reason to think otherwise.) We'll get our Protoi center and everyone will be welcome to stay there for as long as they like.

:text-thankyoublue: :romance-grouphug:
Freedom Fiter

Unread postby Freedom Fiter » 31 Oct 2018 15:42

Hae Protector Δύναμις
:greetings-wavingyellow: :greetings-wavingyellow: :greetings-wavingyellow:

Don't it just bum you out all that Dark BS!! :teasing-blah: :teasing-blah: :teasing-blah: We have a manager at work, promising KFC, and still promising this & that at
our meetings with him. When I heard that BS! I nipped that in the bud.

I've never promised anything to my own children, so why! take that crap from someone who means nothing to me, maybe just my upbringing from Nan & Gran, don't make promises you can't keep.
And it rings true. Action jackson. I don't care who the F..k! you are..the CEO of the company, told him, he sucked. :text-lol:
Now, he not with us, what happened there, was it something I said :text-lol:
Our new CEO, he loveely, when I email him :handgestures-thumbup: everybody jumps higher & I get results/ resolved issues.

Now that manager making promises, no more BS from him. :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
When I bark, i make sure I have a back up.
We can defend ourselves, make sure its their last. Soo Protector Δύναμις, i do feel for you, having to deal with dip shits on a daily basis. :romance-smileyheart:

Remember am just their cleaner :handgestures-thumbup: :handgestures-thumbup: Keep well and in great health :romance-grouphug: :romance-grouphug:

Freedom Fiter
:banana-angel: :banana-angel: :banana-angel:

Anton
Signature: A̛͂͐̾̈̊͐̓͑̎̚͏̶̢̞̟͉̻̲y̱̫͔̮͓͑̾̇̑̎ͨ̌̎ͫ̎̽̔̑͌̆̿͒̉͜͟y̭̯͖̱̳͔̞̞̤̲̰͔̣̱̘̿̓̿͌̍̽̐͗͋̅̅ͭ̋ͩͮ̑̋͐̕͝ͅ

Unread postby Anton » 30 May 2020 13:25

I was wondering where I could write this, I think it fits well here. A few months ago, there was a moment (or two... :text-lol: ) where I was quite frustrated and thought to myself things like "why do the guys up there keep saying stuff like "not much longer" or "the final phase starts now", that kind of stuff, since quite a few of us have had cognitions the past months that contained this kind of message (if it wasn't influence everytime, but I don't think so). I won't deny, I was trying hard not to, but I was putting blame on them for this and I felt very bad about it. I believed that this was "analogue naivety" on their side or simply a lie to get us to stop being depressed. Now I must say, while these thoughts may have been influence, I'm still sorry I said that kind of stuff. I should have put things into perspective. I don't know if and how the analogue beings perceive periods of time as long or short, but considering for how long this war has been going on and how long ago this experiment started, the statement "not much longer" is absolutely true, especially from the perspective of someone who didn't lose their memory throughout all this.

Return to “Become a better person = become who you really are”