Lesson 2: Never take anything personally!

Δύναμις

Lesson 2: Never take anything personally!

Unread postby Δύναμις » 07 Oct 2016 11:38

:greetings-wavingyellow:

Never take anything personally, nor semi-personally! :wink:

Many of you will think "I don't take anything personally, BUT...". Right! But! This is where exactly your problem starts. You DO take things personally even if you believe that you don't do that.

Each time you get mad at someone,
each time you get agitated by whatsoever,
each time you feel your blood rushing to your head,
each time you feel the need to (over)react,
each time you feel the need to defend yourself for no obvious reason,
each time you ask for a confirmation regarding your efforts,
each time you show off (mostly without realizing that you do it)

you take things personally.
You are very welcome to add more situations to the above list.
Everyone of us has been taught to take things personally. This is how society in most countries works and tests of the type "are you a good ..." spread all over the mass/social media are reinforcing your ego, your false ego that tends to take everything personally and gives you hard times by triggering every possible negative aspect in you.

You should always do your best without expecting a confirmation from anyone. Do the best you can according to your own conscience and always in accordance with the 5 light rules. And please, do defend yourself and others who depend upon you, but only if you really have to, not if you feel the need to do so because something meaningless triggered the defense mechanism in you. Examine the situation before overreacting.

:romance-grouphug:
Drack

Re: Lesson 2: Never take anything personally!

Unread postby Drack » 07 Oct 2016 12:15

Δύναμις wrote::greetings-wavingyellow:

Never take anything personally, nor semi-personally! :wink:

Many of you will think "I don't take anything personally, BUT...". Right! But! This is where exactly your problem starts. You DO take things personally even if you believe that you don't do that.

Each time you get mad at someone,
each time you get agitated by whatsoever,
each time you feel your blood rushing to your head,
each time you feel the need to (over)react,
each time you feel the need to defend yourself for no obvious reason,
each time you ask for a confirmation regarding your efforts,
each time you show off (mostly without realizing that you do it)

you take things personally.
You are very welcome to add more situations to the above list.
Everyone of us has been taught to take things personally. This is how society in most countries works and tests of the type "are you a good ..." spread all over the mass/social media are reinforcing your ego, your false ego that tends to take everything personally and gives you hard times by triggering every possible negative aspect in you.

You should always do your best without expecting a confirmation from anyone. Do the best you can according to your own conscience and always in accordance with the 5 light rules. And please, do defend yourself and others who depend upon you, but only if you really have to, not if you feel the need to do so because something meaningless triggered the defense mechanism in you. Examine the situation before overreacting.

hahaha, this is what i´m telling my father all the time everyday because he takes EVERY said word or thing personally even when it´s not about himself at all :happy-smileyflower:
just had such an situation like 10minutes ago and then came back to my pc to see this post :laughing-rolling:
i think i should show him this post :text-lol:

:text-thankyoublue: alex, this is really hitting the nail on the head :romance-grouphug:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 14 Nov 2016 12:26

I have been waiting for some more interaction here, although I know that it is still very early because most of you just don't get this yet and the few ones that did understand it fully are in general very reserved which is ok as well. :happy-sunshine:

"Your false ego that tends to take everything personally, gives you hard times by triggering every possible negative aspect in you."

A negative aspect in such cases is everything that makes you feel uncomfortable in any way. It is not important if it is only a little bit uncomfortable or very uncomfortable. The damage starts already in the very first moment, because all those tiny feelings, sensations, memories of discomfort add up to a huge whole during your life time. It is not just a matter of a few moments, but it becomes part of your own personality with the years passing. The more often something uncomfortable happens the more familiar it becomes to you and finally you accept it as part of you, but it isn't! This is an imposed part, but not a genuine part of your personality. You need to identify and stop feeding it. Of course it is very hard to do it, especially because it makes your environment wonder if you are still you, since you actively change yourself and stop complying with everything as you used to do. You are getting back yourself and who doesn't like it is free to go. You may lose some friends during this process, but in fact you just get rid of useless energy-sucking ballast. Sometimes it is hard to understand this. It is usually the time that shows you that losing such persons was the best that could ever happen to you. :happy-smileyflower:

Inferiority complex feeling is the most popular suppression way among the dark methods.
Some people teach you to be modest. Some of them teach modesty with the meaning of every being is equal and has to be treated equally, some others (darks) teach you modesty with the meaning of being inferior. You are not inferior to anyone! You may be different, not as far advanced as someone else, but not "inferior" as such. Modesty is a virtue, inferiority isn't!

Each time you feel (or hear a voice in your head telling you)
that you are not good enough for something,
that you'll never be able to achieve a task,
that it is all your fault,
that you don't deserve any better,
that you have to keep mouth shut not to hurt anyone because you are always in the wrong,
then it is your false ego reacting.

Nevertheless it is not easy to differentiate between right or wrong easily when you find yourself in a situation where one of the above happens. You need to go deeper to find the root of the problem.
Each case should be examined on its own to avoid mistakes.
peppermint

Unread postby peppermint » 14 Nov 2016 14:17

:techie-idea: Thanks for the post !
Anna
Signature: Really?! Hmm...Let me think about that...

Unread postby Anna » 14 Nov 2016 14:25

Easy to understand, much more difficult to put into practice...it's taken me years and I'm still not there yet :cool:
At the risk of stating the obvious, "Treat Others As You Would Wish To Be Treated" is a good general saying for this.
Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 14 Nov 2016 14:47

Anna wrote:Easy to understand, much more difficult to put into practice...it's taken me years and I'm still not there yet :cool:
At the risk of stating the obvious, "Treat Others As You Would Wish To Be Treated" is a good general saying for this.

This is good for only light but works for darks too so they can use this to spread pain :think:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 14 Nov 2016 14:51

Anna wrote: "Treat Others As You Would Wish To Be Treated" is a good general saying for this.

Not if addressed to masochists though. :happy-smileyflower:
I definitely wouldn't want to be treated like one of them, :laughing-rolling:

But yes, I like this saying too. It only has to be put into the right context, since religion and spirituality have adjusted the meaning to suit into their context and by repeating this kind of sayings without any further specification it is like switching on religious and spiritual contexts in others.
We have to re-write everything or better: give everything the right meaning back. Plagiarism is darks' best friend.
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 14 Nov 2016 16:56

Δύναμις wrote:Each time you feel (or hear a voice in your head telling you)
that you are not good enough for something,
that you'll never be able to achieve a task,
that it is all your fault,
that you don't deserve any better,
that you have to keep mouth shut not to hurt anyone because you are always in the wrong,
then it is your false ego reacting.

the dropbox is your best friend in this case :happy-smileyflower:

can´t count how many times i dropboxed such things.. but at a point they will stop trying because it´s just too much waste of energy for them and they´re already with their back in a corner in this topic :happy-smileyflower:

i had to learn this lesson by myself the hard way.. but great that you wrote that down there :romance-grouphug: i hope everyone consider this the next time they get in such a situation.

Anna
Signature: Really?! Hmm...Let me think about that...

Unread postby Anna » 14 Nov 2016 18:33

Pegazus wrote:
Anna wrote:Easy to understand, much more difficult to put into practice...it's taken me years and I'm still not there yet :cool:

This is good for only light but works for darks too so they can use this to spread pain :think:

And @Dynamis
Yep, forgot about that... :shock: :lol:
marie

Unread postby marie » 14 Nov 2016 23:29

Thanks for this post, Alex. :happy-sunshine: I've been working on taming my false ego for 5 years, that's what led me down the rabbit hole of spirituality. I have gotten much better at this than I was in the past, but I have to give a lot of credit to Protoi cleanings. For example, I no longer feel imprisoned by a sense of constant shame and paralyzing self-doubt like I used to. But my new found confidence caused me to tell my husband, brother, and sister that I voted for Trump. Now, I am dead to my siblings. :lol: They tried to shame me for my vote cause their false egos are running around like chickens with their heads cutoff. Their arguments are so ridiculous that it can't even spark a teensy bit of shame in me. I'm anti-woman now?!? :lol: Ok by me, I am going to save some money this Christmas with 2 fewer gifts to buy! :banana-fingers: I'm also just really happy since Trump won, so it's hard to bring me down off my cloud.
juu

Unread postby juu » 15 Nov 2016 01:54

Fighting our own programming... how intresting that sounds... We have become so complex that we are able to diferentiate or perceve wich is us, and wich is programm in us by them.. the darks.. the owners of this place. at least before... our firsts guardians.. the ones whos job was take care of us... take care of the beings that were begining their evolution..
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 15 Nov 2016 15:45

marie wrote:Thanks for this post, Alex. :happy-sunshine: I've been working on taming my false ego for 5 years, that's what led me down the rabbit hole of spirituality. I have gotten much better at this than I was in the past, but I have to give a lot of credit to Protoi cleanings. For example, I no longer feel imprisoned by a sense of constant shame and paralyzing self-doubt like I used to. But my new found confidence caused me to tell my husband, brother, and sister that I voted for Trump. Now, I am dead to my siblings. :lol:

You sound very vivid to me for a dead person. :text-lol:
I am very happy that you managed to get out of the rabbit hole spiritually tried to push you in. The good thing is, that your Core is what we call "fractal stabilized" which in short means that you will always do the right thing once you recognized it. Of course you take your decisions all by yourself, but you have a tiny bit of help from your Core. I guess the cleanings helped a lot to improve your connection to your Core. And this is the amazing thing here: you are not following anyone, you decide and take responsibility for yourself.
You did very well to tell them that you voted for Trump. :handgestures-thumbup: They have to realize and accept that you is you and have your own opinion, even if this doesn't coincide with their own beliefs. You have already made an example how we (avatars) can change things in 3d, starting with our own environment.

marie wrote:They tried to shame me for my vote cause their false egos are running around like chickens with their heads cutoff.

What a pic! :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

marie wrote:Their arguments are so ridiculous that it can't even spark a teensy bit of shame in me. I'm anti-woman now?!? :lol:

Yes, you are evolving to a male unicorn or something like that :mrgreen:
Better be an anti-woman than supporting woman and child abusers.

marie wrote:Ok by me, I am going to save some money this Christmas with 2 fewer gifts to buy! :banana-fingers: I'm also just really happy since Trump won, so it's hard to bring me down off my cloud.

Stay on your cloud and reach a hand out to others, so they can finally jump up too. No need to come down to pick them up. They'll find their way if they only want.

Xmas?!?! What is that? :wink:
Maybe you could consider not to celebrate at all and spend the money for a couple of great days with the kids before or after xmas.

Grayfox

Unread postby Grayfox » 15 Nov 2016 20:00

Thank you for posting this! Together with your recent comments here, specifically:

Δύναμις wrote:"Your false ego that tends to take everything personally, gives you hard times by triggering every possible negative aspect in you."

A negative aspect in such cases is everything that makes you feel uncomfortable in any way. It is not important if it is only a little bit uncomfortable or very uncomfortable. The damage starts already in the very first moment, because all those tiny feelings, sensations, memories of discomfort add up to a huge whole during your life time. It is not just a matter of a few moments, but it becomes part of your own personality with the years passing.

And also these comments in the "Personal experience during cleanings" thread:
Δύναμις wrote:More nasty cleanings side effects:
Memories. Long forgotten situations of the past that gave you pain and grief come back out of the blue and make you feel sad and vulnerable.
[Source]

I have some related experiences to this. At the moment, one of my biggest struggles is with recurring triggers of painful memories/painful thoughts. They may not be memories of the past, they could be thoughts of what I might like to do, but in each case, whether it is of the past or an idea for the future, it triggers some pain. Whether small or tremendous, it triggers pain, this is why I am grateful that you made the point that it matters not whether it is a small or large discomfort/pain, if it is recurring then it will hurt you every time. Honestly, it feels close to being stabbed.. and I get this at least once a day, it seems. This seems to be intertwined between possibly experiences of cleaning, to trigger painful memories that I thought were healed or forgotten; and also painful triggers from the false ego/dark shit. However, the sensation is similar. If I am in quite a good and relaxed mood, I can attempt to "face" this a little bit, by thinking of something (which I might like to do) that will trigger the pain response, and face it with the KNOWING that it is NOT THE REAL ME, that it is NOT A PART OF ME [the real me], and that it DOES NOT BELONG. With some stubborn determination, I can manage to dissolve some of these triggers, or at least, some of the layers. But there seems to be plenty of them. I will keep up my "slow-and-steady progress". I'm sure the cleanings will get 'em all sooner or later :angelic-blueglow: :angelic-cyan: :romance-heartsthree:

(Other tools I am using for these issues when they arise: Dropbox, SuP)

And to the point that it is very difficult to think clearly / make good decisions when the "false ego" gets triggered, yes, absolutely. The tremendous 'storehouse' of pain is more than enough to temporarily disable/cripple one's logical and calm thinking functions as long as it is actively hurting you [from my experience] - sometimes for a LONG time. Certain things triggers for this, some are worse than others. Weddings can be a BAD one! :laughing-rolling:
marie

Unread postby marie » 15 Nov 2016 20:16

Δύναμις wrote:You sound very vivid to me for a dead person. :text-lol:
I am very happy that you managed to get out of the rabbit hole spiritually tried to push you in. The good thing is, that your Core is what we call "fractal stabilized" which in short means that you will always do the right thing once you recognized it. Of course you take your decisions all by yourself, but you have a tiny bit of help from your Core. I guess the cleanings helped a lot to improve your connection to your Core. And this is the amazing thing here: you are not following anyone, you decide and take responsibility for yourself.
You did very well to tell them that you voted for Trump. :handgestures-thumbup: They have to realize and accept that you is you and have your own opinion, even if this doesn't coincide with their own beliefs. You have already made an example how we (avatars) can change things in 3d, starting with our own environment.

I had a dream last night that everyone was doing the right thing. :happy-sunny: Maybe it's wishful thinking right now, but I feel like everyday more people are waking up and thinking for themselves.

Δύναμις wrote:Xmas?!?! What is that? :wink:
Maybe you could consider not to celebrate at all and spend the money for a couple of great days with the kids before or after xmas.

I totally understand how you feel about Xmas, but my kids are 5 and 7 and they would be so sad to lose Xmas. I would like to create a new holiday in the future that has nothing to do with religion, doesn't include being guilted into buying presents for people you wouldn't otherwise buy presents for, and doesn't make people feel lonely. It would involve a lot of delicious food, music, and dancing. :occasion-balloons:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 15 Nov 2016 21:29

marie wrote:I totally understand how you feel about Xmas, but my kids are 5 and 7 and they would be so sad to lose Xmas. I would like to create a new holiday in the future that has nothing to do with religion, doesn't include being guilted into buying presents for people you wouldn't otherwise buy presents for, and doesn't make people feel lonely. It would involve a lot of delicious food, music, and dancing. :occasion-balloons:

Kids do what we teach/show them to do and I would think that the sadness about lost xmas wouldn't last longer than 5 minutes. We (adults) tend to underestimate the emotional intelligence and the maturity of the kids because of their small age. Sooner or later they will all have to put up with no xmas or other religious celebrations of this kind, worldwide.
I guess, that if you had more support from your husband or your environment in this case, you wouldn't even think about celebrating this time of the year. Many people leave Germany during the holidays just not to have to celebrate those days with their families. I like the idea a lot. :happy-sunshine:

Anyway, no need to stress yourself because of this now. You made a great step by voting for Trump and your people will have to digest this first. One step at a time.

I personally hope that this xmas won't come and if it comes (like all the years before) that it will be the very last one. :happy-smileyflower:

Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 15 Nov 2016 22:12

Δύναμις wrote:
marie wrote:I totally understand how you feel about Xmas, but my kids are 5 and 7 and they would be so sad to lose Xmas. I would like to create a new holiday in the future that has nothing to do with religion, doesn't include being guilted into buying presents for people you wouldn't otherwise buy presents for, and doesn't make people feel lonely. It would involve a lot of delicious food, music, and dancing. :occasion-balloons:

Kids do what we teach/show them to do and I would think that the sadness about lost xmas wouldn't last longer than 5 minutes. We (adults) tend to underestimate the emotional intelligence and the maturity of the kids because of their small age. Sooner or later they will all have to put up with no xmas or other religious celebrations of this kind, worldwide.
I guess, that if you had more support from your husband or your environment in this case, you wouldn't even think about celebrating this time of the year. Many people leave Germany during the holidays just not to have to celebrate those days with their families. I like the idea a lot. :happy-sunshine:

Anyway, no need to stress yourself because of this now. You made a great step by voting for Trump and your people will have to digest this first. One step at a time.

I personally hope that this xmas won't come and if it comes (like all the years before) that it will be the very last one. :happy-smileyflower:

I mean for the long run its a good idea but if they already are in the machine it will hurt when they have to skip it suddenly.
To avoid this pain i would make an event other time in the year or more little events that could fill this already planted expectation of getting presents...

So when christmas comes they can say to the other kids who ask them what they got that they dont celebrate xmas because they dont follow old programs and they get presents all year long...oh well kids are intelligent but they have to cope with the kid-society around them in which they rank themselves by these things too....for now i dont even understand how can the whole world stop celebrating christmas suddenly.

There is too much power in the hands of religios societies.I really hope christmas can go to zero world.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 15 Nov 2016 22:37

Pegazus wrote:I mean for the long run its a good idea but if they already are in the machine it will hurt when they have to skip it suddenly.
To avoid this pain i would make an event other time in the year or more little events that could fill this already planted expectation of getting presents...

So when christmas comes they can say to the other kids who ask them what they got that they dont celebrate xmas because they dont follow old programs and they get presents all year long...oh well kids are intelligent but they have to cope with the kid-society around them in which they rank themselves by these things too....for now i dont even understand how can the whole world stop celebrating christmas suddenly.

:handgestures-thumbup:

Marie's case is a very specific right now, so better she does what she considers best. USA has a different xmas culture than Europe, so I guess it is a mentality problem here as well.

Let's say no religion and religious stuff is the task. We have no idea how this will be implemented, but we'll get there. There are some more steps necessary before this one can be done also.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 15 Nov 2016 23:02

Grayfox wrote: If I am in quite a good and relaxed mood, I can attempt to "face" this a little bit, by thinking of something (which I might like to do) that will trigger the pain response, and face it with the KNOWING that it is NOT THE REAL ME, that it is NOT A PART OF ME [the real me], and that it DOES NOT BELONG. With some stubborn determination, I can manage to dissolve some of these triggers, or at least, some of the layers. But there seems to be plenty of them. I will keep up my "slow-and-steady progress". I'm sure the cleanings will get 'em all sooner or later :angelic-blueglow: :angelic-cyan: :romance-heartsthree:

Oh, yes! There are thousands of layers and triggers and almost all of them are scheduled and they will be removed as soon as possible.
In the meanwhile keep up your way to cope with things that give you pain and :text-thankyoublue: for sharing! :romance-kisscheek:
It is indeed a wise method to wait for the right moment (being relaxed and in good mood) and confront yourself with the trigger. In this case you are in control of the situation and you can consciously go against whatever bothers you. You are in charge of the situation and your emotions at the same time. Well done!

Keep up your progress! Better tiny steps than none at all. :happy-sunshine:

Grayfox wrote: And to the point that it is very difficult to think clearly / make good decisions when the "false ego" gets triggered, yes, absolutely. The tremendous 'storehouse' of pain is more than enough to temporarily disable/cripple one's logical and calm thinking functions as long as it is actively hurting you [from my experience] - sometimes for a LONG time. Certain things triggers for this, some are worse than others. Weddings can be a BAD one! :laughing-rolling:

Weddings are always a bad trigger, yes! :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
Most of the weddings are the pure competition among the guests: who is wearing the best or most expensive clothes, who has the biggest car, who made the most generous gift and so on. Better keep away from weddings, especially your own!!! :text-lol:
marie

Unread postby marie » 16 Nov 2016 05:34

Δύναμις wrote:
Pegazus wrote:I mean for the long run its a good idea but if they already are in the machine it will hurt when they have to skip it suddenly.

:handgestures-thumbup:

Marie's case is a very specific right now, so better she does what she considers best. USA has a different xmas culture than Europe, so I guess it is a mentality problem here as well.

Let's say no religion and religious stuff is the task. We have no idea how this will be implemented, but we'll get there. There are some more steps necessary before this one can be done also.

Xmas is a pretty big deal here, I just make sure our celebrations have nothing to do with Jesus. My kids don't even know who he is. We just do presents, a special dinner, put up lights, maybe get a tree. If Xmas is going away, it better either be replaced with something better or else life has to just be a whole lot better because people use the celebrations and the gift shopping to distract themselves from how miserable life is. Same with religion, if life is actually good, people won't need to go to a building once a week to have someone tell them that there's a reason life sucks and please keep feeding the dark system, it'll be worth it when you die and go to heaven, etc.
Grayfox

Unread postby Grayfox » 18 Nov 2016 04:58

Δύναμις wrote:
Grayfox wrote: If I am in quite a good and relaxed mood, I can attempt to "face" this a little bit, by thinking of something (which I might like to do) that will trigger the pain response, and face it with the KNOWING that it is NOT THE REAL ME, that it is NOT A PART OF ME [the real me], and that it DOES NOT BELONG. With some stubborn determination, I can manage to dissolve some of these triggers, or at least, some of the layers. But there seems to be plenty of them. I will keep up my "slow-and-steady progress". I'm sure the cleanings will get 'em all sooner or later :angelic-blueglow: :angelic-cyan: :romance-heartsthree:

Oh, yes! There are thousands of layers and triggers and almost all of them are scheduled and they will be removed as soon as possible.
In the meanwhile keep up your way to cope with things that give you pain and :text-thankyoublue: for sharing! :romance-kisscheek:
It is indeed a wise method to wait for the right moment (being relaxed and in good mood) and confront yourself with the trigger. In this case you are in control of the situation and you can consciously go against whatever bothers you. You are in charge of the situation and your emotions at the same time. Well done!

Keep up your progress! Better tiny steps than none at all. :happy-sunshine:

Grayfox wrote: And to the point that it is very difficult to think clearly / make good decisions when the "false ego" gets triggered, yes, absolutely. The tremendous 'storehouse' of pain is more than enough to temporarily disable/cripple one's logical and calm thinking functions as long as it is actively hurting you [from my experience] - sometimes for a LONG time. Certain things triggers for this, some are worse than others. Weddings can be a BAD one! :laughing-rolling:

Weddings are always a bad trigger, yes! :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
Most of the weddings are the pure competition among the guests: who is wearing the best or most expensive clothes, who has the biggest car, who made the most generous gift and so on. Better keep away from weddings, especially your own!!! :text-lol:
Thank you for the feedback! I agree, small steps are great. There is a bullshit thought which says: "You/I must make BIG progress, or you should do nothing at all!!!/you shouldn't even bother!!" Listening to that is paralysing.

I will strongly consider your tip about weddings!! :romance-smileyheart:
The second part, I already agree about :laughing-rolling: :lol: :handgestures-thumbup:

Return to “Become a better person = become who you really are”