Lesson 2: Never take anything personally!

juu

Re: Lesson 2: Never take anything personally!

Unread postby juu » 18 Nov 2016 09:27

LeeDee wrote:.

I'm aware that I react, I'm aware that I need not to react, I'm aware that I reacted personally (obvious, otherwise there would not be a reaction on physical level), I'm aware that reaction is of no use nor of no good, that it is simply stupid and make me (and only me) problems - heated head, red cheeks and the result of it embarassement ... I know all and I do not react in conscious level and I also know that on conscious level I do not surpress or block anything ... but ... I still get red cheeks :romance-smileyheart: ... which of course I don't like ...

:lol: Is like describing some of my daily interactions... I know something triggered in me.. But within 3 sec i dont have time to cope with the reaction... And it is happening..

I remember being younger in sutuations, wich i literatly had to leave running to dry all the sweat... Was either that or look extremely umcomftable with sweat al over my shirt and Face.. :crying-yellow:

:mrgreen:
Jude

Re: Lesson 2: Never take anything personally!

Unread postby Jude » 28 Feb 2017 09:21

This topic is one which I really am trying to resolve with in myself and heal hopefully.
Being so sensitive to my inner/outer environment has been a double edge sword and I have had to build defenses to protect myself overall.
Being hurt by others thoughtlessness as well as the ever present inner critic to which I now know is negative influence from the dark is a constant. And it can wear a person down.
The good thing is that I am more consciously aware of the triggers and the effect on me, and on the other hand I am discovering layers and layers of it...like it is embedded within me from long ago.
The defenses I erected were/are things like withdrawing from people/places and things. Avoidance as well. Pretending to not care when I really do....
Humor though has been a great ally throughout my life and I feel this has really kept me sane in this crazy world.
Sorting out the ego related triggers and not taking stuff personally.....a work in progress.
Going to keep at it...no matter what... I welcome now and in the future any constructive feedback from any of you wonderful people.

Return to “Become a better person = become who you really are”