Waking up

Oni

Waking up

Unread postby Oni » 18 Apr 2017 17:14

I don't know if it's cleanings or what but over last 2 days (been home sick) I've realized fully and completely how disgustingly in control of EVERYTHING in 3d darks are. Any sports player, any tv actor, any song that reaches the radio, any politician (obviously), any game that is allowed to succeed, any person that has millions of dollars. ANYTHING. Is either dark / made by darks / or some weird G deal with tons of dark attachments and shit that will never allow them to come back from it.

My eyes are wide open to it and it's impossible not to see and especially with outside vision the amount of messiness and shit that is attached and ingrained into all of these things and people to infect others that interact with them is fucking ridiculous.

Hopefully this is the end or very near because the situation is completely out of control.

Of course Frank and Alex and X have said that for a long time now. But I think yesterday I really, viscerally realized it for myself.

Oh yeah. And this isn't even bringing into the picture the unlimited capacity they had (hopefully past tense) to attack us relentlessly and illegally. Every single moment of every single day.

0 remorse. They all need to go.

When I shared this with Alex, she offered the following insight:

"You know, when you learn a foreign language, even if you speak it very well, it is still a foreign language to you. The moment you think in that language without realizing that you no longer think in your mother tongue is the moment where this language becomes part of you. The learning process may take a few years.
Similar happened to you. You knew how things are and how they were working, but you needed a while to realize it."

Spot on. There's no turning back now.
Δύναμις

Re: Waking up

Unread postby Δύναμις » 18 Apr 2017 18:28

:text-thankyoublue: for sharing :romance-kisscheek:

Evolution is learning, or the other way around: learning is evolution. They are interlocked with each other, you can't have the one without the other. They belong together although they both have their own rules and paces. Evolution is the result of implemented learning, means, everything you learn needs a while to settle and become part of you. Once this new knowledge has settled down it becomes part of your experience, your personal evolution. You are now ready for more learning, which will bring more evolution and so on. A never ending process with big, necessary breaks that help you regenerate and prepare for the next step. No enforcement, no rush.

I hope your post helps others awake too (or at least question their own "awakening").

:romance-grouphug:
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 18 Apr 2017 20:12

:text-goodpost: greatly explained and alex insight is totally fitting yes.

before the bigger battles started i was already aware on how shit this world is and how every single corner is filed with dark crap. like Oni here i realised how bad it is about our world and i was for it to change it.

but i havn´t really "realised" the importance.. as stupid as it might sound. it was there, even with my vision and it was real. but i rather saw it as a bigger game we will win anyways.. yeah, i thought that way until the things got more serious and the jobs came up. as they started to hit me there with their "full force" one time, where i thought they´ll kill me finally, i actually started to realise the whole how it is.
i wouldn´t say that was necessary but quite a "speedup" experience on how it can go.. surely not the best method to learn something. but that moment showed how much real that can be, how fast it can happen that they hit you and you literally start to boil from the inside and how the nature of darks and their whole shit they created is.

and surely it showed me why Protoi and others are behind that 100%. no matter what others think, who cares about others here at all.. it´s about getting rid of that shit no matter how and if possible on the fastest way. no mercy on them, like ever. no negotiation, they really showed they don´t deserve any single help at all.. even right now, on the edge of their existance they still would spit you in the face laughing or tell you how superior they are above you..

well, long text short : this whole isn´t just a game far away. it´s nearly on our backs. and it´s nearly in every single situation involved.

just to give my few sentences into that topic :text-lol:
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 18 Apr 2017 20:49

Drack wrote: yeah, i thought that way until the things got more serious and the jobs came up. as they started to hit me there with their "full force" one time, where i thought they´ll kill me finally, i actually started to realise the whole how it is.
i wouldn´t say that was necessary but quite a "speedup" experience on how it can go.. surely not the best method to learn something. but that moment showed how much real that can be, how fast it can happen that they hit you and you literally start to boil from the inside and how the nature of darks and their whole shit they created is.

I would not agree with it. In opposite to this I would say currently the best method...
Allison

Unread postby Allison » 18 Apr 2017 21:00

Thanks for posting this :happy-sunshine: I'm starting to realize how true this is

I think I was able to sense darkness in mainstream media on some level when I was younger because I always felt like there was something wrong with most mainstream things such as trends, TV shows, movies, sports, news, etc. but I didn't know what it was
I especially noticed that with things that became popular really quickly, like some Disney and Harry Potter movies for example
I didn't like watching a lot of them because of it
A lot of people ridiculed me for not "keeping up" with or knowing about trends but I thought there was something wrong with those things but I didn't know what it was
And sometimes I thought things that just didn't seem like things that I would think... I would wonder how I could think those things

But now I know why I felt that way... Those things are dark and those thoughts were probably influence
I'm so glad I found this forum and was able to stop looking for answers in the wrong places
Using the tools on this site, especially the energy video, have helped me see behind the masks and tell if something is dark (not always, but much more often than I did in the past)
And that's made me realize that darkness is in everything, like you said... It's pretty much everywhere you look and I'm sure the darkness that I sense is just the tip of the iceberg of what you guys see :/
It is depressing to think about but I know that even though this place is really dark, much darker than I used to think it was (I guess ignorance is bliss), it will get better and we can still find things to enjoy and do things to make ourselves and others happy :)
Shellers
Signature: Shelly

Unread postby Shellers » 18 Apr 2017 23:23

Oni wrote:My eyes are wide open to it and it's impossible not to see and especially with outside vision the amount of messiness and shit that is attached and ingrained into all of these things and people to infect others that interact with them is fucking ridiculous.

Hopefully this is the end or very near because the situation is completely out of control.

They all need to go.

Spot on. There's no turning back now.[/i]

So much was said in this post that I see/feel/understand.

Before coming to this group (6 - 12 months before), I kept having very unsettling thoughts and feelings. I had been exposed, through alternate media, to stories about human trafficking, sex rings, and horrendous examples of results of vaccinations. What I was reading and seeing was so sickening. I had to talk to someone about it, to not be alone (within my group of friends/family/acquaintances). So, I opened my mouth, very hesitantly, to let on what I was learning. Not one person, no matter how open minded I believed them to be, no matter how loving and "spiritual", wanted to hear about it. They said it was Dark and they couldn't look at it. They said it was Dark and we needed to spend our efforts and focus on the Light. No one wanted to be aware of what was going on. It was like they wanted to stay insulated in their little safe world. This situation, more than anything else, really made me take a step back and start questioning. I questioned why, in all the years I followed "spiritual" practices, had nothing improved for me in my life. And the bigger life on earth appeared to be going to hell. My beliefs were up in the air and I was very uncomfortable about it.

In November last year, my chiropractor was gathering a number of spiritual practitioners to join together to form what he called "School of Mastery". Each of us were to bring forth what we offered to clients or others in the way of spiritual or alternative health practices and teach a small workshop. The chiropractor had been working on putting something like this together for a long time and pestering me about attending the meetings to organize the structure and schedule of these workshops. I finally agreed to attend (it never called to me before but I felt obligated to do this). At the third meeting, the reality came full force in my face that this was NOT for me. I didn't like anything about and wanted no part of it. I didn't know why, just that I wasn't going to participate. I mulled over my choice trying to understand why I felt so strongly to get out of this. It took about two weeks and I saw that it was all bullshit, that what these other practitioners were saying was bullshit, what I had been offering clients was bullshit, no attraction to any of it. It was about a month later I stumbled on a comment on a blog that pointed me here!!! (can't seem to post smilies otherwise there would be much cheering here) :-)

I recently saw my chiropractor and was in his office two weeks ago for an adjustment. Usually when I get an adjustment, it holds for at least a week or sometimes more. This time, there wasn't much benefit. I was a bit perplexed. Oh, and during sessions, the chiropractor goes on and on about "two come together to become one" and "go back to that initial state of conception when you were perfect" and "just look out there and breathe the tree". (He's not a bad guy but I just cannot listen to this stuff anymore). Anyway, I got back home, used some topical magnesium for the pain and pondered what happened at my session. It was then I had to admit the very likely possibility that the chiropractor is heavily affected by dark energy with all his spiritual practices (many of the same ones I used to practice and would feel like shit). It was an eye opener for me. I do like this man as a person, he is kind and considerate and I believe has good intentions, BUT, he seems to have no idea that he is likely messing with very dark entities. And I do not feel comfortable having him adjust me anymore because it seems I am agreeing to what he is peddling.

This is just one personal example of seeing what is going on. I have been skeptical about the world for a very long time but I truly believed in my group, the spiritual work we did and that we were making a difference. I believed in information being disseminated by David Icke (who has been outed as a Dark on this site) and many other high profile people. It's incredible and difficult to wrap my mind around so much filth but if it's really there, then why close our eyes to it. Why not be wide awake, face it and do something about it.
Pidge
Signature: I know nothing.

Unread postby Pidge » 19 Apr 2017 11:49

Shellers wrote:It's incredible and difficult to wrap my mind around so much filth but if it's really there, then why close our eyes to it. Why not be wide awake, face it and do something about it.

Because the reality of it is hard to take....knowing what you think, feel, believed in for so long was absolute bullshit. Personally, I don't know if I'll ever be ready to 'know' the complete truth and not just be a little aware of it, when I still can't comprehend what's going on. It's harder to live here if you let yourself get overwhelmed by the details, so I've got the soft-lens on for now (and the view is STILL shit...but I'll take the less shittier option thank you very much) :laughing-rolling:

Those people in the spiritual community aren't ready to come to their senses. But I think they'll get there eventually (not much choice). I used to go to spiritualist centres/churches when I was trying to navigate my way through life and..... my compass is still broken. The people were kind, full of good intentions, but the majority never would genuinely go out of their way to help someone. I couldn't understand how people could just accept empty flowery words. I couldn't reconcile the reality with the false pretenses. But it was just how things worked.

Overall, we're all too busy swimming in our own problems to see what's happening or want to know the truth or even do anything about the 'system'. So you fight the battles that you can and help those immediately around you if you want. Thinking too much on 'stuff' would drive you insane....well, for me anyway. It's the helplessness that would eat at you.....so you shift your focus to cope.
Jude
Signature: Those who wish to sing always find a song.

Unread postby Jude » 19 Apr 2017 22:04

Pidge wrote:
Shellers wrote:It's incredible and difficult to wrap my mind around so much filth but if it's really there, then why close our eyes to it. Why not be wide awake, face it and do something about it.

Because the reality of it is hard to take....knowing what you think, feel, believed in for so long was absolute bullshit. Personally, I don't know if I'll ever be ready to 'know' the complete truth and not just be a little aware of it, when I still can't comprehend what's going on. It's harder to live here if you let yourself get overwhelmed by the details, so I've got the soft-lens on for now (and the view is STILL shit...but I'll take the less shittier option thank you very much) :laughing-rolling:

Those people in the spiritual community aren't ready to come to their senses. But I think they'll get there eventually (not much choice). I used to go to spiritualist centres/churches when I was trying to navigate my way through life and..... my compass is still broken. The people were kind, full of good intentions, but the majority never would genuinely go out of their way to help someone. I couldn't understand how people could just accept empty flowery words. I couldn't reconcile the reality with the false pretenses. But it was just how things worked.

Overall, we're all too busy swimming in our own problems to see what's happening or want to know the truth or even do anything about the 'system'. So you fight the battles that you can and help those immediately around you if you want. Thinking too much on 'stuff' would drive you insane....well, for me anyway. It's the helplessness that would eat at you.....so you shift your focus to cope.

:text-goodpost: Pidge and Shellers

I think that in time as most of the influence is removed and people heal we will be better equipped to handle the full picture.
In the mean time in order to cope and not fall into despair, I still have my rose colored glasses.... :happy-smileyflower:

Return to “Oni's Corner”