Another POWERFUL Method of Removing Dark Influence

Oni

Another POWERFUL Method of Removing Dark Influence

Unread postby Oni » 20 Apr 2016 15:40

Conversations with Grayfox have inspired me to go a bit deeper into a model of working with the mind. You do not need to put up with dark s*** in your mental sphere ! When something arises (influence in any form), there is a direct method for success in dealing with it. I will reiterate upon previous methods and establish new ones here:

1. Immediately note influence as such (meaning notice the influence as not you, but something else) and ask your dropbox AI to remove it. Plain and simple. Everyone will have a different method for this but mine goes something like this:

-I have a thought wondering about what my ex-partner is doing. I know immediately this is not me as I have ordered and made very clear to all parts of myself that I wish to be completely disconnected from her.
-I notice that this is influence and in that same moment put my attention on my dropbox AI (above my left breastbone) and say to it (literally voice it out loud): remove.
-That thought-form / dark influence is instantly removed.

This method is extremely powerful. I cannot understate the impact of it upon my day to day life, walking through a dark world filled with traps left and right (as we are all doing). So many stimuli still remind me of a painful past (although I work everyday to remove those connections as well), which inevitably leads directly to influence (past trauma is an in-route for darkness to prod you). With this method, I am able to manage my mind in such a way that I am left with my own thoughts / intentions / directions. That being said, there are escalated cases of influence, or what I would call ‘interest patches’ of darkness circling / prodding / inhibiting you. I call these Interest Patches because it means the darkness is interested in you. In these moments, know you are doing something right in the world (G2+), be it interacting with another L, resisting darkness at work, standing up for yourself in a subpar situation. And then take action. Here’s what I suggest (and have found effective):

2. Dropbox the influence immediately. IF that influence comes right back, meaning within a few seconds you are having a similar if not the same thought, then escalate the situation.

-Call on a higher part to address the influence. Make it very clear that you are not complicit in this and want it removed quickly and completely. Have no doubt that this is exactly what you want. Doubt is an absolute killer in this spot, and trust me, the dark will try and get you there every time (as we are hard wired for doubt at this point).
-The ‘heavier’ darkness will be addressed. At this point I usually feel an extreme lightening, as if something quick and brisk is moving through me. My eyes usually jiggle and I feel tingles up my spine. Afterwards, I feel light and airy.

This ‘escalating’ as I would call it for me first looks like me calling on my dragons to address the issue (I literally command them to remove it). Depending on the severity, I will call higher parts in to address it as well. Making it very clear that this is not what you want (meaning the dark influence) is key as it gives your higher parts the absolute freedom to remove it.

A huge takeaway for me as I’ve entered this place of conversation with all parts of me is that once we notice the influence, it is literally like pulling away the curtain away and seeing the magician behind it. Except that magician is naked, 2 feet tall and completely embarrassed. Seeing influence for exactly what it is disempowers the dark. Then it can be cleared extremely fast. So make a point in your own mind of noticing what is yours and what is not. Way too often we take for granted negative thoughts as just another part of our existence. Stop this !! Dark influence will hide in you so long as you hide from yourself. Know who you are. Know what you stand for. AND STOP LETTING THOSE MEFFERS F WITH YOU.
Last edited by Oni on 21 Apr 2016 17:18, edited 1 time in total.
juu
Signature: There is no truth, only perspective of truth.

Re: Another POWERFUL Method of Removing Dark Influence

Unread postby juu » 20 Apr 2016 20:27

:text-goodpost:

:romance-smileyheart:
eternalullaby

Unread postby eternalullaby » 20 Apr 2016 22:38

I've been intuitively engaging in a similar process and I can say that it truly makes a huge difference :happy-smileyflower:
The more I am able to recognize and dispel those influences, the more I become 'in tune' with who I really am. It's becoming more obvious that the occasional negative/doubtful thoughts and feelings I have (no matter how subtle) really do not originate from me. They're like insidious parasites and I try to squash as many as possible every day :-D

When you spend a decent amount of time exploring your own mind, you really do notice just how many thoughts and feelings aren't yours. They've been imposed upon you by external forces, and no one deserves to live with that sh*t :eusa-naughty:

Anyway, sorry for totally hijacking this thread, Oni :wink: :text-threadjacked:
This is another epic post of yours and I wanted to share some of my thoughts :angelic-green:

:romance-grouphug:
Oni

Unread postby Oni » 20 Apr 2016 23:04

eternalullaby wrote:They're like insidious parasites and I try to squash as many as possible every day :-D

I love this ! Squash on !! :happy-jumpyellow:
beholder

Unread postby beholder » 21 Apr 2016 14:22

I would just wish to thank you, Oni, for this post. It happens to fit me now, today, and exactly because of the mentioned "ex" example. :-) It was interesting to read.
Oni

Unread postby Oni » 21 Apr 2016 15:29

beholder wrote:I would just wish to thank you, Oni, for this post. It happens to fit me now, today, and exactly because of the mentioned "ex" example. :-) It was interesting to read.

You are very welcome wonderful beholder :romance-grouphug:
TenSuns

Unread postby TenSuns » 21 Apr 2016 16:58

beholder wrote:I would just wish to thank you, Oni, for this post. It happens to fit me now, today, and exactly because of the mentioned "ex" example. :-)

I second this!
Very useful with "ex" issue :happy-smileyflower:

Thank you Oni :greetings-wavingyellow:
Grayfox

Unread postby Grayfox » 23 Apr 2016 11:58

Thank you for making this thread, Oni. I wasn't in a great state of mind over the last few days to reply to it :confusion-seeingstars: . But I am doing great today. :happy-smileyflower:

Yes, Oni and I noticed throughout our conversation, various degrees of "mental confusion/delay". I noticed it, but only as if "in the corner of my eye". I had often experienced such heavy mental fog in my life, without being very conscious of it. One of us pointed it out to the other ("Its getting harder to reply"), which confirmed that we were both experiencing something like a "dark cloud" of "mental fog". This would come and go throughout, and it made conversing with Oni easier/harder depending on its presence. However, once we were both aware of it, it made dealing with it almost trivial. I would simply look at it with full consciousness, and order it to be placed it in the dropbox. And it would get removed, every single time.

In fact, Oni did for me the wonderful service of identifying this mental fog as a dark influence to begin with. As I said, I had often experienced it, most often when speaking to women, and it had always been paralysing. It is kind of like a "mental molasses".

Working with Oni was bringing light to the issue, and the more I worked at it, the more it was easier to remove. That's when Oni described it like this:

Oni wrote:A huge takeaway for me as I’ve entered this place of conversation with all parts of me is that once we notice the influence, it is literally like pulling away the curtain away and seeing the magician behind it. Except that magician is naked, 2 feet tall and completely embarrassed.

:lol: And so that wizard should be! :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :romance-heartsthree: Thanks Oni. It is not the end of it for me, not yet I think, but you have brought some light to the situation; it was unconscious for many many years. I will keep at it.

Oni wrote:Dark influence will hide in you so long as you hide from yourself.

Very powerful line here. :happy-sunshine:

Oni wrote:AND STOP LETTING THOSE MEFFERS F WITH YOU.

:text-goodpost: :happy-jumpeveryone:

Return to “Oni's Corner”