Dragons

Oni

Dragons

Unread postby Oni » 05 Apr 2016 00:18

I’ve had two dragon companions with me for the past month and a half. They have helped immensely during a time of struggle in my own life — I wanted to share a bit of this experience with you.

Drago is a blueish dragon with a blue mohawk and yellow eyes. His scales are hard and pointed into tips, like a lizards middle back. He blows a dark blue flame. He is strength in my times of weakness. Ilseph is a yellowish dragon with green specks that are soft like leather, almost a bit hairy, yet firm underneath with a majestic flowing tail. Her flame is orange red. She is comfort in my times of distress. Each of my dragons is completely loyal to me, serving me as their own. We are like one family and are never apart (no matter where they are).

The dragons live on floor 2.2. I can see them the same way you can see your grandma’s house right now — they flow to me through my imagination. What is surprising is that I do not imagine them; they are very very alive. The first day I got Drago, he instantly flew to my heart and laid a golden egg there. For weeks before I had felt my heart had been cracked in two; minutes later, it felt all together again. Then, to my surprise, Drago suddenly turned downtrodden and sad. I asked him why and he made it clear that he wanted a partner to play with. Ilseph was sent to me and as they ‘greeted’ each other with flames (their two together make a brilliant purple), I realized that they are brother and sister. An instant later, as they rummaged through my hair and crawled down my back, I understood that I am their brother too.

I call to my dragons when I am in need. They are different than AI in that they specialize in other tasks. When I feel influence, I immediately contact my dropbox AI. When I feel sickness, I immediately tap into my Pearlgonite AI. When I want to send protection to someone on the other side of the country (or world), I talk to my dragons. It is breathtaking the power of their force, on this floor or others. Just calling their names and feeling their presence invigorates me and serves as a powerful morning / nighttime observance. More than that, I have found friends that I never knew I could have before: 100% loyal and there for me no matter what.

Ask Dynamis, the dragon master, if you’d like to know more : )
Last edited by Oni on 05 Apr 2016 19:17, edited 1 time in total.
juu
Signature: There is no truth, only perspective of truth.

Re: Dragons

Unread postby juu » 05 Apr 2016 02:44

:greetings-waveyellow:

LIke a year a go, dynamis also gave me some Dragons.. I regularly talk to them, or command things to them.. But never felt snything like u describe.. I dont even know if they are still with me.. Are they?

Like that u can experience all that..

:romance-smileyheart:
jonas

Unread postby jonas » 05 Apr 2016 07:14

Thank you Oni for sharing about your companions. Wonderful to hear about and also that your are able to 'see' your dragon sister and brother. :happy-sunshine:
eternalullaby

Unread postby eternalullaby » 05 Apr 2016 16:57

Oni wrote:When I want to send protection to someone on the other side of the country (or world), I talk to my dragons.

I've experienced this firsthand :wink: I was feeling especially attacked one day while I was talking to Oni and he sent his magnificent companions to me :happy-smileyflower: I felt relieved almost instantly! I now have two of my own and I've never felt better :angelic-cyan:
Anna
Signature: Really?! Mmm...Let me think about that...

Unread postby Anna » 05 Apr 2016 19:07

Do we all have access to Dragons?
summer

Unread postby summer » 05 Apr 2016 20:59

:greetings-wavingyellow: Great story..
Dragons are great also for finding parking place. :happy-smileyflower:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 05 Apr 2016 21:12

Anna wrote:Do we all have access to Dragons?

It depends how you mean. The Dragons go to the ones we order them to go, because this is their job. They are wonderful beings trying their very best to help where possible.
Not everyone has access to them as we protect the dragons like we protect all our people. I only send them where I think they are needed and appreciated. I only send volunteers and never force anyone to do something he/she doesn't want to. They also leave the person if it turns out that it was a wrong decision.

@ Oni
:text-thankyoublue: for sharing! :romance-kisscheek: So nice to "see" them through your eyes! I don't see them, I only feel and talk to them.

:romance-heartsthree: :romance-grouphug:
TenSuns

Unread postby TenSuns » 05 Apr 2016 22:08

summer wrote:Dragons are great also for finding parking place. :happy-smileyflower:

:text-lol:
Anna

Unread postby Anna » 05 Apr 2016 23:06

Δύναμις wrote:
Anna wrote:Do we all have access to Dragons?

It depends how you mean. The Dragons go to the ones we order them to go, because this is their job. They are wonderful beings trying their very best to help where possible.
Not everyone has access to them as we protect the dragons like we protect all our people. I only send them where I think they are needed and appreciated. I only send volunteers and never force anyone to do something he/she doesn't want to. They also leave the person if it turns out that it was a wrong decision

I'm trying to understand this as I haven't seen any information elsewhere on the site. What jobs do the Dragons do? Are there other beings that help?
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 05 Apr 2016 23:19

Anna wrote:I'm trying to understand this as I haven't seen any information elsewhere on the site. What jobs do the Dragons do? Are there other beings that help?

viewtopic.php?f=72&t=1957
Anna

Unread postby Anna » 05 Apr 2016 23:35

Frank wrote:
Anna wrote:I'm trying to understand this as I haven't seen any information elsewhere on the site. What jobs do the Dragons do? Are there other beings that help?

Thanks, Frank!
:text-thankyoublue:
Dee

Unread postby Dee » 06 Apr 2016 14:08

Frank wrote:

So for those who are connected here in 3D and are Dragons themselves these beings too are Dragons and also kin but on Floor 2.2?
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 06 Apr 2016 14:53

Dee wrote:
Frank wrote:

So for those who are connected here in 3D and are Dragons themselves these beings too are Dragons and also kin but on Floor 2.2?

yes, but also on SL 2.3.

Return to “Oni's Corner”