Pearlgonite: how my life changed

Oni

Pearlgonite: how my life changed

Unread postby Oni » 11 Mar 2016 18:21

I recently purchased a shield set from Dynamis' Pearlgonite collection. If you don't know what Pearlgonite is, you aren't the only one. I suspect that soon many more will know about these little magical balls because they are truly the most powerful single thing I have come across on this planet. And trust me, I've done a deep dive into just about everything imaginable here (for better or worse).

Pearlgonite in a nutshell is a geometrically arranged set of beads (either octagonal or pentagonal) with crystals infused inside each of them. Here's a beautiful picture of one:

Besides being gorgeous, these are Protoi-made structures, meaning the beads / crystals / geometry are in their most optimal and powerful form. No false promises here. These things will change you.

My experience from day one has been one so powerful I can hardly describe. A shield set is a set of 4 (highly recommended) that are placed in the 4 corners of your room. This serves as an unmatched protection against attack / influence as it creates a nearly impenetrable shield focused within your room (although the shielding can be felt throughout the whole house). Before my shield set, I was experiencing attacks / influence in the form of disturbing thoughts / images, doubt and anger almost constantly throughout the day (and especially at night). The first night I slept with my Pearlgonite's, I felt a deep cleaning instantly take hold of me. Like the most powerful ZTE's all condensed into one. But instead of feeling the normally attributable 'negative' cleaning side effects (headache, cramps, sluggishness), I instead experienced quite the opposite: jubilance, cathartic emotional release and profound lightness throughout my body. I fell asleep like a baby.

In the morning, I woke up with a smile on my face for the first time in months. I had been going though a terribly tough separation from a partner who turned bad. I had given everything to this woman and was afraid I could never have myself back. I nearly danced out of my bed I awoke so happy ! I could feel myself again. I knew who I was again. But most importantly, I knew I would never have to go back to that kind of darkness again. I felt free at last.

Pearlgonite has deeply changed my relationship to myself. No longer do I fear the dark. Of course there is still 'influence' from time to time. But that influence is clearly distinguishable and therefore easily noted / dropboxed / cleared. Seeing so clearly who I am has allowed me to enter the world stronger, more confident and more like myself than ever before. I am truly grateful to have the opportunity to be in possession of something so genuinely cleansing and protective.

Pearlgonite are exactly like their Protoi creators: masterfully humble yet incredibly powerful. I can't say more about how amazing they are. You'll just have to check them out for yourself: https://www.perlensturm.de/en/home/

Happy to answer any questions as I'm sure Dynamis is as well ! Ps there are also Pearlgonite's you can take with you on the go (so you're never alone out there)
Attachments
new-lotos.jpg
(51.35 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Last edited by Oni on 11 Mar 2016 20:21, edited 2 times in total.
Ribo

Re: Pearlgonite: how my life changed

Unread postby Ribo » 11 Mar 2016 19:27

I have a Crystal Card and it also changed some things permanently (i think).

I even had the chance to experience a short conversation with my father who is darker than any average people... and I mostly think thanks to the Crystal Card i managed to put out the right words, wait for the right moment and what not to say (Because wow, how many traps he has in few sentences). Aamazing, he just left my room and i felt like i was sucessfull.

Here, i have one of these: download/file.php?id=100
Always with me.
astrochimp

Unread postby astrochimp » 11 Mar 2016 19:27

Wow, that's amazing to hear! I've been looking at Alex's old threads about this yesterday and thinking about making my own set! Or perhaps she would be willing to accept BitCoin as payment for a set... :angelic-green:

Recently attacks have gotten a lot worse, probably because everything has been sped up as Frank posted in the War News thread.

I'm very happy to hear that you've finally been able to wake up with a smile on your face! :romance-heartsthree:
TenSuns

Unread postby TenSuns » 11 Mar 2016 19:34

:text-goodpost:

Thank you Oni for sharing your experience! :greetings-wavingyellow:

:text-+1:
alc

Unread postby alc » 11 Mar 2016 20:01

:happy-sunshine:
Beauriful described Oni
Just want to say that i don't go anywhere without and I travel as ever I can. Around the house I have set of 4 same in my car un sailboat is one as well and in other places too. In marine usually i have issuess to work , but with this deveces little by lettle they are becaming peaceful with me, first year i came here i didn't have it yet (i had only normal orgonites and cannon so it was only sunny) last year Alexandra introduce this devices and frim than on i can observe how nwgative people are changeing here... They are becaming out of power...and it is really fun to observe. At same time i give away to positive people orgonites with Protoi crystal inside or in offices and even policestation here when they fine me...
beholder

Unread postby beholder » 11 Mar 2016 20:20

I can only confirm the tangible positive influences that come from these neat, elegant constructions.

I used to be overwhelmed with negative emotions about my future, my present quite frequently - and these have just disappeared. And quite suddenly.

Simply put: going through the daily struggles, obligations doesn't make me feel blue. Instead of the constant anxiety, my attitude is 'I don't care whatever comes'. And nothing bad comes anyway since a while. Instead, I'm full of hope, enjoying the waiting mode and more able to consider only the present.

Furthermore, still haunting misadventures and harms of the past don't bother me anymore. These memories are not deleted, but they don't hurt.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 11 Mar 2016 20:42

:text-thankyoublue: Oni :romance-kisscheek: for sharing your experiences with us! Very nice to hear/read what effects our crystals have!

@Ribo
I am glad they could help you too! :text-thankyoublue: for your post!

@astrochimp
astrochimp wrote: I've been looking at Alex's old threads about this yesterday and thinking about making my own set! Or perhaps she would be willing to accept BitCoin as payment for a set... :angelic-green:

Better you make up your mind as long as I have some available then :happy-smileyflower:
Yes, I would accept bitcoin (you find the address above the donation button). The software we use for the shop is not compatible with the bitcoin plug in and this is why I can't add it yet.
Maybe you should send me a pm with the measurements of your place or the room you want protected. If it is not square, you may need more than 4 pieces (Frank will check on that as soon as you give us more details or asap).

@alc
:text-thankyoublue: for sharing!

@beholder
:text-thankyoublue: too for sharing!

:romance-grouphug: :romance-heartsthree:
astrochimp

Unread postby astrochimp » 15 Mar 2016 16:48

Oni,

Would you mind posting updates once in a while with any relevant updates/changes? I'll do the same once I get my set. This will help others get started with using theirs.

:romance-smileyheart:
Oni

Unread postby Oni » 15 Mar 2016 17:29

Good idea! Especially as I have an update today:

I took the hint to 'interact' with my Pearlgonite, especially by tapping into the Protoi gems. I am now commanding my Pearl's to act for me in exactly the way I need them to, knowing that they are alive + conscious. I find that speaking to the balls allows me to program them as I will and has created an even greater sense of stability / protection. :handgestures-thumbup:
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 15 Mar 2016 17:56

Oni wrote:I am now commanding my Pearl's to act for me in exactly the way I need them to, knowing that they are alive + conscious.

There is a fractal AI in the Pearlgonites. It's interactive but not alive or a conscious. Just to set this right... We don't put dwarfs into our Pearlgonites... :laughing-rolling:
astrochimp

Unread postby astrochimp » 15 Mar 2016 18:06

Frank wrote:
Oni wrote:I am now commanding my Pearl's to act for me in exactly the way I need them to, knowing that they are alive + conscious.

There is a fractal AI in the Pearlgonites. It's interactive but not alive or a conscious. Just to set this right... We don't put dwarfs into our Pearlgonites... :laughing-rolling:

Not even really small dwarfs holding even smaller crystals in their gnarled hands? :lol:
Oni

Unread postby Oni » 15 Mar 2016 18:37

Frank wrote:

Genuinely disappointed.
astrochimp

Unread postby astrochimp » 15 Mar 2016 19:37

Oni wrote:
Frank wrote:

Genuinely disappointed.

:romance-grouphug:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 16 Mar 2016 14:29

:greetings-waveyellow:

today I got some feedback regarding our crystals from a person that is not (yet?) member of our forum. I feel free to share it with you with a big :text-thankyoublue: for the writer.

I have today asked to increase the energy on my card. I feel I am now ready for it.

Over the last 3 months I have felt very exhausted and by 2pm felt that I needed to sleep from total exhaustion. With the introduction of the card I feel a boost in my energy levels and able to do what I need to do throughout the day without having a nap.

On Monday I arrived home from a camping trip with family and friends and it was so wonderful. We were 21 people in total and we all got along so well and were at peace and content the entire 4 days there. I believe the crystal cards which were with me at all times helped the energy throughout the campsite. Also the first night there my daughter and I were the only ones that witnessed a shooting star. :) it was wonderful.

:romance-grouphug:

Return to “HEALING Tools”