Dear Oneness Followers

Oni

Dear Oneness Followers

Unread postby Oni » 11 Feb 2016 23:12

The Unity mindset is a step backwards in evolution. The idea that we are all heading to ’One’ is a farce and spiritual burglary perpetuated by the Dark. By agreeing to this idea, on any level, you are surrendering your Power, and uniqueness, over to something outside of yourself. Stop this.

Think of evolution in the womb. Sperm (1) fertilizes egg (1) leads to embryo (1). 1 + 1 = 1 is the first step of evolution. This is Unity. This is Oneness. The Universe we currently reside in is beyond this step. We are now in a creation where Uniqueness, rather than uniformity, is favored. Not only that, the whole point of this experiment is to see if novelty (in the form of darkness / negativity / polarity) would speed up the process of evolution. In embryonic terms, this is the splitting of 1 into 2. 2 are still part of a Whole, but each is unique, separate and complete in itself. The one never merges back with the other. Instead, it splits again. And again. And again. Until a human being is created. Despite this brash oversimplification, this is an exact microcosm of the experiment in which we currently reside. To merge back into Oneness would be to go backwards in evolution. No ‘being’ would ever be created. Realize this in an embryonic sense. Know this in a universal sense.

Do not let the Darkness convince you that we are all One. If you surrender to this belief, this experiment will have divisively failed. Hold your own novelty, be confident in your own power. You have everything you need in yourself right now to thrive, grow and expand in this Creation. For too long you have surrendered your power, either consciously or not, to the Dark. Basque in this knowledge and finally take back this Power for yourself.
Last edited by Oni on 12 Feb 2016 02:12, edited 2 times in total.
eternalullaby

Re: Dear Oneness Followers

Unread postby eternalullaby » 11 Feb 2016 23:35

Fantastic post! I loved the biological metaphor :handgestures-thumbup:
This should be a great and helpful read for newbies. :text-goodpost: :-D

:romance-grouphug:
juu

Unread postby juu » 12 Feb 2016 01:11

:greetings-waveyellow:

Yeah.. Great post...
But this experiment already failed.. I know us fractals are the result of it.. But no way it was worth all the pain.. The suffering abd the killed beings.. No way..
Off course ir also gave us the chance to exist as a new being.. And for some... The chance to change our once true and first nature.. Into something we think is the right path..

Even that... Not worth it at all :crying-yellow:

Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 12 Feb 2016 01:50

I dont think its logical at all.I mean the logic the oneness believers follow...just thinking about it.Merging back into one means losing the control over your side personal viewpoint..thats straight like dying.Who would want that?Or how these believers think they would live without a personal story?Would it be like a cozy stuffed place called oneness where everybody is close and honey yummy fuzzy.....with no personal viewpoint that would be impossible....so i dont think many even really imagined how would that be....
Even if they would accumulate all their experience and share in all possible combination it would still run out with ultimate boredom and death.With going to nowhere...
Even with that crazy logic maybe the problem is not just merging back into one but turning all into one big dark matter,where everybody suffer to utmost limits....

Not like i know it would happen like i write but even without knowing the exact details of how they think or how would it really be(if its possible at all)...it still makes me feel uneasy.
Oni

Unread postby Oni » 12 Feb 2016 02:07

I think this is a case where Pathos rather than Logos is being used in OIC ....

Speaking from experience (recently), there is something very warm, loving and comforting about returning to 'Source' as a way to escape from this awful world we call Earth. I think this is just another example of dark's creating both the problems and the 'solutions' ....

We live in the ultimate trap.
eternalullaby

Unread postby eternalullaby » 12 Feb 2016 03:14

Well, if you guys want to know what a true spiritual person thinks of oneness, here it is:

"Life can be experienced infinite ways. You can even experience dark forces; as you mentioned, yet one can also experience the connectivity of the one. Your view point is no less valid than another persons view point, because….yes you are having an experience as the one. Look at it this way, you are just a bunch of atoms experiencing yourself, so whether you believe we are all one or whether you don't believe we are all one is irrelevant to your experience as the one. Everything you mentioned is just an experience and all part of an overall experience as the one. Dark forces is an experience within the one. One can deny their connectivity to the one and the whole purpose of life is to realize you are having an experience of the one. The source is within us because we are the one…..understand the paradox and you will realize there are no dark forces, the dark force is within your being, just as everything else is. Your Ego wants to believe things are outside of yourself, (separation) yet nothing is as all is contained within."

This was a response I received to a comment I made on a YouTube video of a Kryon channeling :text-lol: I completely disagree with this as it's just more spiritual BS/OIC junk, but I just wanted to place it here as an example.

And I concur, Oni! I feel like that "warm and fuzzy" factor definitely enhances the appeal of the whole oneness concept.

marie

Unread postby marie » 12 Feb 2016 04:18

Oni wrote: I think this is just another example of dark's creating both the problems and the 'solutions' ....

We live in the ultimate trap.

Yep, this! The shit is piled deep here! :angry-devil:

I meditated on the oneness thing and took it to it's natural conclusion and I felt overwhelming loneliness. :sad-pacing: They make you feel like oneness is warm and fuzzy, but when you're the only "one" around, you're gonna want another "one" to hang out with. I'm sure Kryon has an answer for that, though. :lol:
the hague

Unread postby the hague » 12 Feb 2016 05:56

This should be a great and helpful read for newbies.

Maybe newbies, but wisest too. Olders needs newbies point of view as flowers needs the rain.

Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 12 Feb 2016 10:43

:text-thankyoublue: Oni :text-goodpost: :romance-kisscheek: :romance-heartsthree:

Pegazus wrote:Even if they would accumulate all their experience and share in all possible combination it would still run out with ultimate boredom and death.With going to nowhere...
Even with that crazy logic maybe the problem is not just merging back into one but turning all into one big dark matter,where everybody suffer to utmost limits....

Dear Pegazus your conclusions sound quite right to me and at the end those oneness believers managed to spread quite a lot darkness down here, because they do exactly what you describe. Their belief leads to nowhere. Their only purpose is to keep darkness going and they succeeded in it. Unfortunately.

I think we can define dark as a circle and light as a spiral. Circle takes you to nowhere, a spiral gives you endless possibilities, since there is no end. You can't destroy energy. You can destroy personality, fragment it down to its composing energies, so that they can never ever can be assemble back to the being they have been, but you can't destroy them. They will always be there and form new things or beings, evolving all the time. There is no way back anywhere, only forwards.

eternalullaby wrote:" Your Ego wants to believe things are outside of yourself, (separation) yet nothing is as all is contained within."

Oh, yes! Darks first load you with all their sh... and then blame you for being dark, since the darkness is IN you. :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
It wouldn't be in you if they hadn't put it in there, but they forget to mention this detail, so you never open your eyes and see what they have done to you. They want your individuality to merge with their trash, so they can destroy you even easier. :angry-cussingblack:

Btw. the name "Kryon" comes from the Greek κρύον and means 'cold'. How can one believe that cold can be warm and fuzzy? :text-lol:

Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 12 Feb 2016 10:55

Oni wrote:I think this is a case where Pathos rather than Logos is being used in OIC ....

:handgestures-thumbup:

Oni wrote:Speaking from experience (recently), there is something very warm, loving and comforting about returning to 'Source' as a way to escape from this awful world we call Earth.

The source is associated with the womb (believe it or not). It is a psychological trick. The only place where our human avatars were nearly 100% safe was the time we spent as embryo in our mother's womb. This is where the warm, loving and comforting comes from. Nothing "divine", only a mystified fact.
Giving someone the perspective to go "back" to the source only makes him/her more gullible for the darkness down here, because everything can be seen as an experience that needs to be made, so why go against it? This is how darks ensure that you (=every oneness follower) will help them keep up their game against us (non followers).

Oni

Unread postby Oni » 12 Feb 2016 17:18

Δύναμις wrote:
Oni wrote:Speaking from experience (recently), there is something very warm, loving and comforting about returning to 'Source' as a way to escape from this awful world we call Earth.

The source is associated with the womb (believe it or not). It is a psychological trick. The only place where our human avatars were nearly 100% safe was the time we spent as embryo in our mother's womb. This is where the warm, loving and comforting comes from. Nothing "divine", only a mystified fact.
Giving someone the perspective to go "back" to the source only makes him/her more gullible for the darkness down here, because everything can be seen as an experience that needs to be made, so why go against it? This is how darks ensure that you (=every oneness follower) will help them keep up their game against us (non followers).

Ah, well this makes a lot of sense :text-+1:

Return to “ONENESS Illusion Creation = OIC”