Dropbox crystal

spiritlight

Re: influences dropbox

Unread postby spiritlight » 18 Feb 2018 12:31

Rosebelle wrote:
astrochimp wrote:The main attack on me is an overwhelming feeling of low self esteem and helplessness at times when I need to do something important to me like talk to someone.

I got word recently that a certain woman may have tried to perform a spell on me when I was little. Not sure if it worked on me but I found out that this woman's own child may have been affected negatively shortly after.

-astro
:happy-sunshine:

dark shit can put thing inside your dream or do shit when you are sleeping
and then trigger them when you want to do something which move you forward

^^^^ :techie-idea:
i’ve had this happen to me ..alot...the distraction
Spiritlight
Theo

Re: influences dropbox

Unread postby Theo » 29 Mar 2018 12:34

Frank installed few days before a crystal dropbox in my body. It works wonderfull. I had strong tooth pain. One tooth was swollen. I dropboxed it: "crystal Dropbox, remove pain tooth." After a while the pain was gone.

In my special situation I ordered: "Crystal Dropbox, remove dark influence, remove fear, remove dark thoughts".

And it worked out instantly.

Thank so much for that possibilities. Thats amazing.

:text-thankyoublue:
surzappa

Re: Dropbox crystal

Unread postby surzappa » 03 Apr 2018 19:03

Gd Eve,

request for breastbone crystal : Yolanda Wiel , Eraida Lira and Angelique de Jong
tku vm
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 03 Apr 2018 19:28

surzappa wrote:Gd Eve,

request for breastbone crystal : Yolanda Wiel , Eraida Lira and Angelique de Jong
tku vm

done
Liv

Unread postby Liv » 10 Apr 2018 22:03

:greetings-waveyellow:
I would like to request a breastbone crystal for myself, please.
Thank you.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 11 Apr 2018 12:14

Liv wrote::greetings-waveyellow:
I would like to request a breastbone crystal for myself, please.
Thank you.

done
Ley

Unread postby Ley » 11 Apr 2018 14:54

Please dropbox it's on my breastbone .

Can i use it on animal ?
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 11 Apr 2018 16:22

Ley wrote:Please dropbox it's on my breastbone .

Can i use it on animal ?

done

you can.
Rehema

Unread postby Rehema » 05 May 2018 22:07

:greetings-wavingyellow: Frank,

Request for a Dropbox Crystal to be installed in my body.

Eirenaios

Unread postby Eirenaios » 05 May 2018 22:09

Rehema wrote::greetings-wavingyellow: Frank,

Request for a Dropbox Crystal to be installed in my body.

You can get a dropbox crystal by watching the Yasó installation video and order the video/monitor to intall the Yasó system in your body. The installation takes 25-30 minutes. And with the Yasó system, you automatically get the dropbox crystal installed in you. :happy-smileyflower:
Rehema

Unread postby Rehema » 05 May 2018 23:00

I have done that. Thank you, Aladdingoku123.
Adele
Signature: Truth

Unread postby Adele » 25 Dec 2018 17:49

Hi Frank, could I have Dropbox crystal placed on my breastbone? Thank you.
Eirenaios

Unread postby Eirenaios » 25 Dec 2018 18:55

Adele wrote:Hi Frank, could I have Dropbox crystal placed on my breastbone? Thank you.

Hi! :greetings-waveyellow:
You could also get a dropbox if you install the Yaso system, since it automatically installs you the dropbox crystal if you don't have it from before: http://forum.presbeia-protoi.org/viewtopic.php?f=127&t=3391
Adele
Signature: Truth

Unread postby Adele » 26 Dec 2018 07:26

aladdingoku123 wrote:
Adele wrote:Hi Frank, could I have Dropbox crystal placed on my breastbone? Thank you.

Hi! :greetings-waveyellow:
You could also get a dropbox if you install the Yaso system, since it automatically installs you the dropbox crystal if you don't have it from before: http://forum.presbeia-protoi.org/viewtopic.php?f=127&t=3391

Thank you. :romance-grouphug:
Anton
Signature: A̛͂͐̾̈̊͐̓͑̎̚͏̶̢̞̟͉̻̲y̱̫͔̮͓͑̾̇̑̎ͨ̌̎ͫ̎̽̔̑͌̆̿͒̉͜͟y̭̯͖̱̳͔̞̞̤̲̰͔̣̱̘̿̓̿͌̍̽̐͗͋̅̅ͭ̋ͩͮ̑̋͐̕͝ͅ

Unread postby Anton » 10 Jan 2020 11:39

It seems that dropbox now has (for me) a 100% success-rate at immediately removing hickups. During the last few weeks I commanded „Dropbox, remove my hickups.“ About 4 times and they always stopped instantly! :text-lol:
Azra

Unread postby Azra » 11 Jan 2020 16:48

Haha love it!! Hiccups are sooo hard to cure, and there are so many tricks out there to try and get rid of them but do they??!! Hurrahhhh for dropbox :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :handgestures-thumbup: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl:
Anton
Signature: A̛͂͐̾̈̊͐̓͑̎̚͏̶̢̞̟͉̻̲y̱̫͔̮͓͑̾̇̑̎ͨ̌̎ͫ̎̽̔̑͌̆̿͒̉͜͟y̭̯͖̱̳͔̞̞̤̲̰͔̣̱̘̿̓̿͌̍̽̐͗͋̅̅ͭ̋ͩͮ̑̋͐̕͝ͅ

Unread postby Anton » 31 Jan 2020 19:42

Dropbox-Hiccup-Deletion-Success-Rate is still at 100%! Used it about 4-6 more times. I always deletes the hiccups instantly! How comes of all things this seems to work so perfectly!? :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: I mean I'm really glad, hiccups used to plague me a lot. :cool:
marie

Unread postby marie » 03 Feb 2020 06:09

Anton wrote:Dropbox-Hiccup-Deletion-Success-Rate is still at 100%! Used it about 4-6 more times. I always deletes the hiccups instantly! How comes of all things this seems to work so perfectly!? :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: I mean I'm really glad, hiccups used to plague me a lot. :cool:

You are not kidding about the instant dropbox hiccup treatment! I finally got the opportunity to test it out and they disappeared immediately. It felt like a wave of energy passed through me when I made the command. 100% recommend!
Anton

Unread postby Anton » 05 Apr 2020 17:07

marie wrote:You are not kidding about the instant dropbox hiccup treatment! I finally got the opportunity to test it out and they disappeared immediately. It felt like a wave of energy passed through me when I made the command. 100% recommend!

Still working for me btw, still 100% success-rate, even when it seems to be a stronger case. Since it doesn't seem to work on everyone, it's probably like always, every case individual. Maybe the tools have an easier time "reaching" and dealing with my hiccup than with others for example.
Anton

Unread postby Anton » 22 Jul 2020 07:17

Anton wrote:Still working for me btw, still 100% success-rate, even when it seems to be a stronger case. Since it doesn't seem to work on everyone, it's probably like always, every case individual. Maybe the tools have an easier time "reaching" and dealing with my hiccup than with others for example.

Still, 100% instant success-rate!! :text-lol:

Return to “DROPBOX Crystal”