Dropbox crystal

Peach

Re: influences dropbox

Unread postby Peach » 23 Apr 2017 00:54

Hi Frank, could you please place a crystal in my breastbone. :text-thankyoublue:
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 23 Apr 2017 10:15

Peach wrote:Hi Frank, could you please place a crystal in my breastbone. :text-thankyoublue:

done
Finn

Unread postby Finn » 03 Jul 2017 04:58

I've been using the Dropbox for a week or so & it's working very good. I used it around 10 times on a number of pains & a couple on what seemed like bad influences & 80% went away 100% within 30 to 60 seconds & the other 20% or so were improved greatly within a minute & totally went away within 5 to 10 mins.

I tried using Dropbox on a Big problem jaw injury last night, an injury that seems like it might be a kind harder to heal with the dropbox tool then other injuries. There are other bigger injuries I dislike more & want to get rid of more but this one was acting up bad last night & I worry it could make it hard for me to eat solid food. Last night it was suddenly so bad I could hardly chew my dinner or open & shut my mouth without it having problems and clicking. So far today it's not been having any noticeable problems however I have only eaten 6 cheese crackers & some Reese's pieces & done a good amount of talking but I haven't really tested it on big stuff at all yet. That's still good though because last night I would have had some trouble talking or eating anything without problems & that's good. I'll try having a real meal sometime before bed soon & see how it goes.

Thank you for the Dropbox & help! :happy-sunshine:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 03 Jul 2017 13:29

Finn wrote:I've been using the Dropbox for a week or so & it's working very good. I used it around 10 times on a number of pains & a couple on what seemed like bad influences & 80% went away 100% within 30 to 60 seconds & the other 20% or so were improved greatly within a minute & totally went away within 5 to 10 mins.

I tried using Dropbox on a Big problem jaw injury last night, an injury that seems like it might be a kind harder to heal with the dropbox tool then other injuries. There are other bigger injuries I dislike more & want to get rid of more but this one was acting up bad last night & I worry it could make it hard for me to eat solid food. Last night it was suddenly so bad I could hardly chew my dinner or open & shut my mouth without it having problems and clicking. So far today it's not been having any noticeable problems however I have only eaten 6 cheese crackers & some Reese's pieces & done a good amount of talking but I haven't really tested it on big stuff at all yet. That's still good though because last night I would have had some trouble talking or eating anything without problems & that's good. I'll try having a real meal sometime before bed soon & see how it goes.

Glad that the Dropbox works well for you! However the Dropbox is NOT a healing, but mainly a defence, attack (if necessary) and protection tool. You order Dropbox to check a situation or some pain in your body and depending on the cause of the pain and the abilities of the Dropbox pains will be neutralized or not. The healing you receive in such cases is not a healing itself, but a side effect of the removal of the pain source.

For healing as such, you need the Healing Cards.
Allison

Unread postby Allison » 03 Jul 2017 15:14

Finn wrote:

I know how you feel. It sounds like you have TMJ syndrome. Mine used to be so bad that I had to quit playing the trumpet :( My dentist told me to start taking 3 ibuprofen a day to reduce the swelling in my jaw and so I did for a few months or so and my jaw mostly stopped clicking and feeling uncomfortable for 1-2 years but it's started acting up again so I've been taking ibuprofen and it really helps :)
Shellers
Signature: Shelly

Unread postby Shellers » 03 Jul 2017 16:22

HI Finn,
Definitely sounds like TMJ and it is awful. I have use Trigger Point Therapy for that and gotten good results. This can be learned at home and done on yourself, no need to go to a practitioner unless you aren't able to figure it out at first. I have learned from The Trigger Point Therapy Handbook by Clair Davies. I think you may be able to find some of the information online too if you search "trigger points for TMJ" or something like that.

:romance-grouphug:
Finn

Unread postby Finn » 27 Jul 2017 20:32

Allison wrote:
Finn wrote:

I know how you feel. It sounds like you have TMJ syndrome. Mine used to be so bad that I had to quit playing the trumpet :( My dentist told me to start taking 3 ibuprofen a day to reduce the swelling in my jaw and so I did for a few months or so and my jaw mostly stopped clicking and feeling uncomfortable for 1-2 years but it's started acting up again so I've been taking ibuprofen and it really helps :)

Shellers wrote:HI Finn,
Definitely sounds like TMJ and it is awful. I have use Trigger Point Therapy for that and gotten good results. This can be learned at home and done on yourself, no need to go to a practitioner unless you aren't able to figure it out at first. I have learned from The Trigger Point Therapy Handbook by Clair Davies. I think you may be able to find some of the information online too if you search "trigger points for TMJ" or something like that.

Thank you Allison & Shellers for your replies! I'm sorry I couldn't get back to you sooner about my jaw issue. I've had very little time for typing on the internet & I used it mostly to e-mail a couple friends a number of times the last 3 weeks.

The TMJ really makes sense. It was SOOOO bad that day I posted about it I was scared it was some kind of permanent structural problem with my jaw & maybe I'd have to start eating out of a straw because it was SOOOOOO BAD. I couldn't chew or open my mouth at all without my jaw moving all around on one side clicking & not doing well at all. I asked my dropbox to get a SKIB to heal it before even posting in the forums & the next day it was a LOT better. I was having clicking in my jaw for months when I opened it up past a certain point. The odd thing is after I asked the Dropbox for healing and the next day it was way better I guess it was all a coincidence and the Dropbox didn't help. It's also weird because after I asked the Dropbox to heal it it's been at least 70% better overall too after that. I am still getting some lesser clickings once in a while but even the regular clickings before where a lot worse for the 6 months or what ever it's been going on.

One site said it can be from inflammation in the joint & not just structural things so maybe if it's inflammation it will get better & I won't have to deal with it to much when it's better.

Thank you Allison & Shellers for your replies! I really appreciate it! :happy-smileyflower:

Lau

Unread postby Lau » 26 Dec 2017 03:52

Hello Frank, if i am allowed and when you have time can i please get a crystal installed on my breastbone and a skib?
Eirenaios

Unread postby Eirenaios » 26 Dec 2017 11:21

Lau wrote:Hello Frank, if i am allowed and when you have time can i please get a crystal installed on my breastbone and a skib?

Hi, Lau! Skib is only for officers and generals, unfortunately.
You can read more here: viewtopic.php?f=118&t=2792
For knowing if you are an officer or not, pay 10€ for knowing your classification: viewtopic.php?f=59&t=1999

Thanks for being here and have a nice day! :romance-grouphug:
Lau

Unread postby Lau » 26 Dec 2017 16:24

aladdingoku123 wrote:
Lau wrote:Hello Frank, if i am allowed and when you have time can i please get a crystal installed on my breastbone and a skib?

For knowing if you are an officer or not, pay 10€ for knowing your classification: viewtopic.php?f=59&t=1999

:greetings-waveyellow: I don't have any monetary income but I found another way to do it. Watched Frank's healing crystal download video. Will download the healing crystal in my pen and by night i'll also download the crystals in objects on my town. Will do a sneaky new years decoration :mrgreen: Thank you and have a nice day aswell :romance-grouphug: ^^ Thanks to everyone that helped and also the the protoi for developing the healing tool and making it available :romance-grouphug:
Eirenaios

Unread postby Eirenaios » 26 Dec 2017 16:33

Lau wrote:
aladdingoku123 wrote:

:greetings-waveyellow: I don't have any monetary income but I found another way to do it. Watched Frank's healing crystal download video. Will download the healing crystal in my pen and by night i'll also download the crystals in objects on my town. Will do a sneaky new years decoration :mrgreen: Thank you and have a nice day aswell :romance-grouphug: ^^ Thanks to everyone that helped and also the the protoi for developing the healing tool and making it available :romance-grouphug:

Crystals in objects in your town? What kind of objects?
And also Lau, you are welcome. Take care! :text-+1: :romance-grouphug:
Lau

Unread postby Lau » 26 Dec 2017 17:39

aladdingoku123 wrote:
Lau wrote:
aladdingoku123 wrote:

Crystals in objects in your town? What kind of objects?
And also Lau, you are welcome. Take care! :text-+1: :romance-grouphug:

Benches and if needed even stones (here theres some side walks made of stone and in some places i can also bury regular stones) :laughing-rolling: wil try to not let 50 m+ gaps :romance-grouphug: will take ^.^ ty you to take care
Lau

Unread postby Lau » 06 Jan 2018 15:47

When it's possible can i have a dropbox installed on my breastbone if i am eligible? :text-thankyoublue:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 08 Jan 2018 17:55

Lau wrote:When it's possible can i have a dropbox installed on my breastbone if i am eligible? :text-thankyoublue:

Done.
Lau

Unread postby Lau » 09 Jan 2018 12:29

Many thanks! Had muscular and knee joint pains, asked to dropbox all pains caused by dark influences, implants or Ai. Muscular pains stopped and in their place i felt tingling similar to the one i feel when downloading energy from the energy video. Knee Joint pain continued. Very easy to discern what needs to be healed and what's darks doing with the dropbox crystal. Closed all doors on myself and will do the same to my little niece as soon as we're together. :text-thankyoublue:
erincel

Unread postby erincel » 14 Feb 2018 10:37

I would like to request a dropbox for my daughter. She is two year's old
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 14 Feb 2018 13:52

erincel wrote:I would like to request a dropbox for my daughter. She is two year's old

NO! Read the forum first and then you'll know why you get a no to this!
spiritlight

Unread postby spiritlight » 17 Feb 2018 07:54

:angelic-sunshine:

I found the page...yahoo!

May I please have a drop box Crystal in my breastbone.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 17 Feb 2018 09:38

spiritlight wrote::angelic-sunshine:

I found the page...yahoo!

May I please have a drop box Crystal in my breastbone.

done
spiritlight

Unread postby spiritlight » 18 Feb 2018 12:26

:text-thankyoublue:

Now I find the post to read up on it.
because I’ve been feeling funny the last two days... don’t know if it’s related to the Crystal ?

Return to “DROPBOX Crystal”