Dropbox crystal

Drack

Re: influences dropbox

Unread postby Drack » 05 Sep 2016 11:23

sorry but you´re clearly not the first one with this pattern. i don´t know anything about your childhood but this pattern is sadly pretty "common" in 3D.
at least i´ve seen many many and had the same pattern my whole life until i got rid of it.

these are our so called "personal traps" everyone (or most people) has . they´re kind of specific but also there are many many patterns in how this trap is designed and still they´re kind of the same (darks are not that creative :text-lol: )
your case of abuse and the results of it are close to mine for example. even this "i have to help others rather than myself" i know very well. this is just for others to hold you in a cycle so you can´t clean up your own problems.
and darks like emotional vampires can use it suck from you.

sure the helping is great , this is what the world acutally needs. but you should ask your self if this helping was for the helping only or did it harm to you simply because you didn´t eat something or you were in your own problems and had no time or whatever.
rethink some cases in another perspective and you´ll see what i mean. i did that way too often and the people´s problems became bigger and bigger and suddenly i was there for everyone to solve their whole life until i broke this cycle.

and what i actually wanted
Karunya wrote: I think that I'm a "test volunteer" for the process of disarming this particular form of abuse.

the abuse is just the trigger to get you in the trap like this above or in a similar one. and those are, like i wrote before, rather a common thing.
i didn´t wanted to bring you negativity for sure not i just wanted to inform you (for the case you thought it as negative) i don´t even know that much about those traps by myself only what i read here and combining it with experiences and thoughts. maybe i´ve wrote everything wrong and your case is really special. then i´m happy that at least you get cleaned from it by now :happy-smileyflower:
:romance-grouphug:
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 05 Sep 2016 15:47

Karunya wrote:Received my crystal yesterday. The effect is amazing. I have lots of negative thoughts that were entrained into my mind by parental abuse. The effect of these thoughts is to make me feel that I am an evil person, and that no matter how much I do, I still make people miserable by my mere existence.

(How do you make an innocent child think this? The most common way is to tell a child that "I wish I'd never created you" or "my life would be better if you didn't exist". In my case, it was a bit more than that, but these words are more than enough to unleash a pattern of self-hatred and shame in a vulnerable child.)

The next time that these thoughts presented themselves, I did the "remove influence" command. And immediately I felt the thoughts being put into an isolated location (the dropbox) where they could no longer infect my thinking. I've probably never been without these thoughts for more than a few minutes at a time, even after therapy and all the rest. Now they are literally not there. They don't even arise in my mind. I have a feeling that they are still being quarantined, and that the work of removing them from me is something that will bear fruit for many other people. I think that I'm a "test volunteer" for the process of disarming this particular form of abuse.

Thoughts are not static. Meaning, it is not like putting one inside you, and this spins around for years.
There is a nasty AI in you (or more...) and this little bastard triggers the thoughts again and again.
So by now it's still in, but blocked... If it come back (or another AI buddy...), just drop again...
Little One

Unread postby Little One » 17 Oct 2016 20:37

:greetings-wavingyellow: Frank,
Can you put a crystal in my brestbone please? Thanks in advance...
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 17 Oct 2016 20:39

done
Ribo

Unread postby Ribo » 14 Jan 2017 09:47

This night i nearly puked, it was guaranteed, i used dropbox and im ok now.

Dont know what made me like that, Just ate Chicken McNuggets with premade Sauce and after that i ate a bread and drank black tea.

I tried using as many commands as possible, i was already shaking:
(Not specific order)

"Heal Circulatory problems"
"Remove Circulatory problems"
"Stabilize Circulatory problems"

I already forgot about the rest, but it definitly helped.
Allison

Unread postby Allison » 03 Feb 2017 03:15

Frank wrote:Whenever you write something in forum or somewhere else you attach some of your energies to it. These energies are like a unique fingerprint and it is no problem for us identify each and everyone by this.

Even if the darks invented a million ways to hide or manipulate this. No way works for them, we get them all... :animals-chickencatch:

Woah... I think I'm usually able to feel other people's energetic "fingerprint". When I think about someone, I feel their unique energy sometimes. I especially feel someone's energy if I just met them or if they send me a message.
Also, a lot of the people in this forum have strong energy... Sorry if that sounds weird, but I mean it's really easy to feel everyone's different energy here. I feel more light energy here than I do on any other site :)
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 03 Feb 2017 16:29

Allison wrote: I feel more light energy here than I do on any other site :)

Sure you do! We only have light ones here :happy-smileyflower:
Ok, some dark influences now and then on each one of us but we are light.
:text-thankyoublue: for the confirmation!
Anna
Signature: Really?! Hmm...Let me think about that...

Unread postby Anna » 03 Feb 2017 19:40

Allison wrote:
Frank wrote:Whenever you write something in forum or somewhere else you attach some of your energies to it. These energies are like a unique fingerprint and it is no problem for us identify each and everyone by this.

Even if the darks invented a million ways to hide or manipulate this. No way works for them, we get them all... :animals-chickencatch:

Woah... I think I'm usually able to feel other people's energetic "fingerprint". When I think about someone, I feel their unique energy sometimes. I especially feel someone's energy if I just met them or if they send me a message.
Also, a lot of the people in this forum have strong energy... Sorry if that sounds weird, but I mean it's really easy to feel everyone's different energy here. I feel more light energy here than I do on any other site :)

As someone who is not sensitive to this that's good to hear. I am only able to gauge things on a daily basis for me & mine and whether it's positive or negative based on how we feel...thank you...this is helpful information :handgestures-thumbup:
:romance-grouphug:
Shellers
Signature: Shelly

Unread postby Shellers » 27 Feb 2017 03:58

HI Frank,
I would like to request a Dropbox crystal in my breastbone when you have time.

Thank you! :happy-smileyflower:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 27 Feb 2017 06:31

Shellers wrote:HI Frank,
I would like to request a Dropbox crystal in my breastbone when you have time.

Thank you! :happy-smileyflower:

done
Robin
Signature: Robin Hanowell

Unread postby Robin » 31 Mar 2017 15:31

I would like a crystal placed in my breastbone, please and thank you! :happy-sunshine:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 31 Mar 2017 15:56

Robin wrote:I would like a crystal placed in my breastbone, please and thank you! :happy-sunshine:

done
gZo
Signature: You never know, unless you know you never knew.

Unread postby gZo » 09 Apr 2017 21:09

Same here please, if it's possible yet. In my chestbone: :happy-smileyflower:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 09 Apr 2017 22:01

gZo wrote:Same here please, if it's possible yet. In my chestbone: :happy-smileyflower:

done
gZo
Signature: You never know, unless you know you never knew.

Unread postby gZo » 09 Apr 2017 22:45

:text-thankyoublue: :happy-jumpeveryone:

Thanks for all your efforts! :romance-grouphug:
Freed the Monk

Unread postby Freed the Monk » 15 Apr 2017 00:54

Hi , can you please install a crystal in my breastbone when you have enough time ?
thanks
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 15 Apr 2017 02:07

Freed the Monk wrote:Hi , can you please install a crystal in my breastbone when you have enough time ?
thanks

done
Freed the Monk

Unread postby Freed the Monk » 15 Apr 2017 02:09

Frank wrote:
Freed the Monk wrote:Hi , can you please install a crystal in my breastbone when you have enough time ?
thanks

done

many thanks .
Effy

Unread postby Effy » 15 Apr 2017 04:03

May I have one in my breastbone aswell please?
:text-thankyoublue:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 15 Apr 2017 04:09

Effy wrote:May I have one in my breastbone aswell please?
:text-thankyoublue:

done

Return to “DROPBOX Crystal”