To all DARKS, DARK SUPPORTERS and TRAITORS: We don't need your permission

Δύναμις

To all DARKS, DARK SUPPORTERS and TRAITORS: We don't need your permission

Unread postby Δύναμις » 11 Mar 2019 19:38

Darks, dark supporters (mostly gray with special affinity to darks) and traitors believe to have rights. I don't think that any of them deserves the right of having rights in the first place. They gambled away their rights long before they came here. Now things get really bad for the them they keep coming asking for their rights. :text-lol:

What about the rights of the beings you deceived? Did you ever consider that they have the right of freedom? YOU stupid bastards have deprived them of their rights and you dare to ask for rights for yourself? My sincere reply to this: GET LOST!
We don't treat you badly, we only show you what you did and where you belong (a cosy prison is prepared for you, all free to enjoy). We didn't deprive you of any rights, but we are not going to listen to your excuses or moaning either. You deprived yourself of your rights by choosing to become dark or to cooperate with darks. We are not going to take the blame for your wrong decisions and WE definitely DON'T NEED ANY PERMISSIONS from you to check on you. You are the one that intruded in our spheres, not us in yours. You are the one that attacked, not us. We only defend our people and ourselves and this gives us the right not to need any permissions from you in any way. We respect the rules and the light beings (Alliance member or not makes no difference, light is light). Darks have no harmonies and are therefore not considered beings. Dark supporters and traitors are not considered light, therefore they don't have the rights a light being has.

Some silly and utterly annoying messages made me write this post.
I.e. after explaining to someone that they are not joining the forum because they are dark supporters, I got this beautiful demonstration of their stupidity:
I do not consent to your infiltration of my spheres of reality. All permission to access denied. Be gone. :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
As if we needed their permission for anything or their spiritual trash had any effect at all.

Another annoying person that used to be member in this forum till they asked to be deleted sent me the following amongst other messages, where they were asking to reactivate their 3d active membership and getting their Skib and dropbox back:
I am a being, and I have rights like any other being. My plea is important to me even as you call it nonsense. I can't believe this has gotten to this point! You have shot me out.
I'm so bewildered right now by your conduct towards me. I don't know who you people are anymore.
(This was message no 3).
This person was found as a traitor and have exactly 0 rights. They can demand whatever they like, no one cares. They left the forum and the Alliance, called us names, blamed us for their bad luck and now they want to rejoin the Alliance:
As a Protoi Alliance member, I would like to reactivate my 3D membership, my Skib, and Dropbox, please.
Each day that passes without my active involvement in the role I'm supposed to carryout is a wastage of my 3D incarnation time. I would very much like to get back to doing my role.
(This was message no 1).
Sorry, I forgot that I didn't need any person's permission to reactivate.
I, myself reactivate my 3D Protoi Alliance membership, my Skib, and my Dropbox. I reclassify myself L1, F2, B2.
:text-lol: :text-lol: :text-lol: (This was message no 2).

Needless to say that they can't reactivate anything.

None of the "ladies" above seems to realize that they did something wrong. They put themselves above everyone and everything and demand their rights. Good luck with that! You may be allowed to choose the colour of your cell in prison. This is rights enough for you.
gZo
Signature: You never know, unless you know you never knew.

Re: To all DARKS, DARK SUPPORTERS and TRAITORS: We don't need your permission

Unread postby gZo » 11 Mar 2019 19:49

Rofl.... And I demand my long doe lottery ticket. :laughing-rolling:
Ley

Unread postby Ley » 11 Mar 2019 20:26

:laughing-rolling: , they purpose come here just because power , so honest when they want something to demand they "right" - that really "light" :laughing-rolling: , i want punch the guy say that word so much , what "right" right here , live in luxury when other people live in misery and now you say that word.
Last edited by Ley on 11 Mar 2019 20:36, edited 1 time in total.
Flow

Unread postby Flow » 11 Mar 2019 20:27

Δύναμις wrote:I, myself reactivate my 3D Protoi Alliance membership, my Skib, and my Dropbox. I reclassify myself L1, F2, B2. [/i] :text-lol: :text-lol: :text-lol: (This was message no 2).

Hahaha thanks for the laugh :clap: :clap: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
No more compassion to darks and their dogs!
Liv

Unread postby Liv » 11 Mar 2019 20:38

Didn't think through their decisions properly and now they can't take responsibility for their choice.What a typical traitor/dark behaviour. :lol:
Anton
Signature: A̛͂͐̾̈̊͐̓͑̎̚͏̶̢̞̟͉̻̲y̱̫͔̮͓͑̾̇̑̎ͨ̌̎ͫ̎̽̔̑͌̆̿͒̉͜͟y̭̯͖̱̳͔̞̞̤̲̰͔̣̱̘̿̓̿͌̍̽̐͗͋̅̅ͭ̋ͩͮ̑̋͐̕͝ͅ

Unread postby Anton » 11 Mar 2019 21:11

Being dark really does take the ability of logical thinking away from one I guess... :snooty: :text-lol:
Jude

Unread postby Jude » 11 Mar 2019 21:37

The dark/ traitors NEVER take any ownership to the harm they cause.
Taking on the victim role and manipulating is their MO.
It is a never ending sick song and dance...good riddance to them.
Looking forward to the day when they are ALL in prison.
Kira

Unread postby Kira » 12 Mar 2019 00:14

:laughing-rolling: hahahhaha I was thinking these days why traitors or even darks are so "nice" to me..
I would maybe give them to chose the color of the cell IF they act nicely. :laughing-rolling:
MikeyMo

Unread postby MikeyMo » 12 Mar 2019 00:48

From what I understand all g4 to g10 and some darks actually get the chance to heal although way off in the future. What chance or choice did all the trillions of crashed beings have? They should consider themselves fortunate that you are even thinking about giving a choice of cell color. I would give them a choice also; any shade of dark :angry-cussingblack:
marie

Unread postby marie » 12 Mar 2019 16:45

I like this quote from Cicero about traitors:
"A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and he carries his banners openly against the city. But the traitor moves among those within the gates freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears no traitor; he speaks in the accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their garments, and he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation; he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of a city; he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to be feared. The traitor is the carrier of the plague."

I'd say the traitors' one right should be the right to go sit in a corner and engage in a little introspection.
juu

Unread postby juu » 13 Mar 2019 00:15

Well, you know what Dante said about betrayal.. it is the last cirle of hell..

Return to “WAR THREADS - News, Weather ... etc.”