Everyday-darks believing to be "light" and "right"

Δύναμις

Everyday-darks believing to be "light" and "right"

Unread postby Δύναμις » 18 Oct 2018 16:55

As usual I have been thinking a while about this topic before sharing it with you. I always need to make sure if it is some nonsense false ego that wants to make a point or a really good example for 3d attitude of dark people. We all have many experiences of this kind and there is no benefit in repeating the same all over again. At the end I came to the conclusion that this may help you identify some darkies around you and even help you ignore them easily.

It is not a coincidence that the following examples happened a few days before the end of the hugest cleanings ever. It is a recurring phenomenon that darks go crazy each time we are close to the end of a cycle.

Typical characteristics of dark attitude:
1. I know everything (and I know everything better than any one of you does)
2. I am in the right and you are 100% wrong (not the slightest doubt about "your" fault, since their infallibility is given)
3. I am above you and I make this clear to you (actually because I ache for your appreciation, but I am incapable of putting it into words)
4. You'll pay for what you "did to me" (even if you haven't done anything except for ignoring me, but this is what I want)
5. My money (=the peanuts I throw to you) can buy me all I want (and you better give it to me, or I'll get my revenge)

There are surely many more than the five points, but this will do for now.

First case

We are waiting at the cashier. In front of us a middle aged woman with black t-shirt, black trousers, both t-shirt and trousers extended to the maximum possible and thick glasses. She bought a 5 € bowl, which she wanted to gift to someone and she started an argument with the cashier about the 2 years guarantee that every item should have, even clothes etc. And she "knew that exactly because she learnt that. She is working in this area". The female cashier tried to stay calm (although she couldn't hide her surprise of the type "are you serious?") and replied politely that she couldn't tell, so maybe she could ask at the info desk of the supermarket. The black-dressed-dark-woman took it extremely personally and couldn't stop talking about how she knows that she has a guarantee on everything she buys and that they can laugh at her, but she knows exactly her rights and so on. No one was laughing at her. All the customers were somehow amused but still waiting patiently for her to finish her plea and move one. Finally she stepped away but kept talking and gesturing.

Second case

Someone found our forum and decided to give it a try. What you see in italics is cut out of the emails I got from this person. There were different emails going on for about a week. This person pestered both Frank and me all the time with all sorts of nonsense. At some point they wanted to advice Frank how to treat "his child" and sent us a whole lot of links to subliminals-videos :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
Hard to stay cool reading all that nonsense, but I did manage till the last day, when I had to tell them clearly that they are dark (LSA2).

a)This first message had the title "guidance is needed"
I am wondering what is the real truth behind the subliminals of
transforming a human into an elf??? Is that beneficial to all parts of my
higher selves?(I am very successful in this life time and have done great
things to people around me, I don't want to make any mistake to harm my
other parts of selves unknowingly.)

b)SORRY i TRIED TO DONATE, BUT SOMEHOW MY PAYPAL DID NOT WORK FOR ME AT THE
FIRST TIME, SOMETHING IS GOING ON HERE.

c)ok, I did it, I tried $ 99.99 for few times did not work, then I tried $22.22, it worked. some meaning here? (This message was in the PayPal notification for the donation. As far as I know, you can't know if it worked before you send the payment AND the note. Obviously this person lied as for the try = manipulation attempt ~ you could get more if you are nice to me).

d)Sorry, it's actually my mistake most likely. I'll try to support you guys every month. I do have lots of money, but I have not worked for quite a while.I don't want having a conflict with my family. I am going to start working and get the money only for you guys.

e)I am grateful for what you have done under this 3d situation!
Have you realized this organization- RRA, it has existed for decades and
getting even bigger every year.why have not you cleared this dark force out
yet(I was a member of it for quite a while)???

f)Dear Frank,
I am sorry to bother you, but I really need your help!
I am really happy to find the real truth from your forum, but I have felt the energy moving from my crown, my belly button,my lower back, even my chest area constantly, so I could not sleep well and got up to send you the email.
Have you done something to help me or I have been targeted?

g)Dear Alex,
I have sent Frank an email to check my identity, if I am something important that I have always felt, I may help you guys financially more for sure!

h)I agree with you.I don't care about money at all. I let ... handle it all the time, I don't want to waste my time on it.
I just read a post in the forum, you ask people if they want to check their identity something to figure out if planets hiding in them. That's why I want to check, too.
Surely it matters, if I am one of at least soldiers, I am one of protoi family member, my money is your money, that's for sure!!!

i)People who I know all think that I am successful person, but I am not really interested in this world and always prefer to be left alone.

j)I don't trust you guys any more, your site sounds good, but nobody visits. You guys even take vitamins that are totally trash if you know the truth. Unless you can prove yourself, I am not going to change my mind!

k)You are as dark as any dark can be. even the so called God gave apologize when they used some trash language, but your site is just full of trash language. you are worse than most dark I know. Go wash your dirty mouth first, than you may dress up again and play your trick better.
I like the better player, you are just one of disgusting players I have met so far....

l)I am going to dispute the donation which I have given to you.
You have an opportunity now to give me back, or paypal may terminate your account there.

Summary of the case: the dark person is desperate for appreciation, in their eyes "guidance needed". If you don't give in and tell them what they want to hear, they start going crazy as you can clearly see in all the above quotes. They feel themselves in the right and you are the bad one that didn't do as they were expected to do.
End of story: this person opened a PayPal case with a lie: "item not as described". Well, a donation button is not a pay button for a service or anything. I'll let PayPal solve the case, since I never sold anything to this person. And honestly, 22,22 € minus the transaction fees is definitely not enough to make up for the wasted time. :text-lol:

(Btw. this person uses many different names and it may not be the one they claimed to be, but this is another UNIMPORTANT story).
Liv

Re: Everyday-darks believing to be "light" and "right"

Unread postby Liv » 18 Oct 2018 17:29

You'd think they would realise after all these failed attempts, that this sort of behaviour won't get them very far with you guys. :lol:
Ley

Unread postby Ley » 18 Oct 2018 18:39

Sigh..., they care they own "opinion" too much , must be a pain to deal with those people everyday.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 18 Oct 2018 22:21

Liv wrote:You'd think they would realise after all these failed attempts, that this sort of behaviour won't get them very far with you guys. :lol:

:text-lol:
Most of them have certain parts of their personality missing. These were removed on purpose long time ago in order to avoid inner conflicts while doing their mischief. Light beings may act silly for different reasons, but after some time they re-consider their actions and try to correct them if possible. Due to the lack of the respective personality part darks are simply unable to understand what they are doing and therefore not able to realise anything.
Darks can't be stopped by "love and light"-behaviour. The "love and light"-nonsense is their free ticket to damage everyone around them without having to cope with the consequences of their actions, because one needs to accept and love them as they are, since they are all one :teasing-blah: :teasing-blah: :teasing-blah:

Ley wrote:...must be a pain to deal with those people everyday.

It is, yes, and also fun to see their masks falling one after the other :happy-smileyflower:
Freedom Fiter

Unread postby Freedom Fiter » 19 Oct 2018 17:04

Hae Protector Δύναμις
:greetings-wavingyellow: :greetings-wavingyellow: :greetings-wavingyellow:

What alot of nonsense you and Protector Frank, have to put up with. Best 2 ignore the Dark BS, but it helps the members what you Post :text-thankyoublue: :text-goodpost:

CONGRATS :obscene-drinkingcheers: :obscene-drinkingcheers: on being uncover Sisterhood of Protectors.
"Seeding of Dna"

Keep it Rolling Protector Alexandra Dynamis

Freedom Fiter
:banana-angel: :banana-angel: :banana-angel:
Haliel

Unread postby Haliel » 21 Oct 2018 20:23

k)You are as dark as any dark can be. even the so called God gave apologize when they used some trash language, but your site is just full of trash language. you are worse than most dark I know. Go wash your dirty mouth first, than you may dress up again and play your trick better.
I like the better player, you are just one of disgusting players I have met so far....

l)I am going to dispute the donation which I have given to you.
You have an opportunity now to give me back, or paypal may terminate your account there.

:laughing-rolling:
Thanks for sharing Alex, it made me laugh for the first time today! :happy-sunshine:

I had a somewhat similar experience a couple of days ago with a girl who i am pretty sure is Dark but wants to come across as Light. Always giving out (fake) compliments on my photos so she can have the courtesy returned back :lol: She has gone from being a self proclaimed "light bearer" whatever BS to a to a newly converted Christian who praises saints (before that i suspect she was a muslim) . Anyway i replied to some nonsense post on her facebook and instead of getting all defensive about what i said she attempted to educate me on her relationship with god while agreeing (to an extent) with what i said AGAINST all religions and new age BS so i wouldn't flip, who knows. However i could sense i'd annoyed her even though she was trying to come across as a level headed person. :-D I reckon in time her true colours will come out if i keep commenting on her posts. :laughing-rolling:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 24 Oct 2018 01:11

Haliel wrote: :laughing-rolling:
Thanks for sharing Alex, it made me laugh for the first time today! :happy-sunshine:

My pleasure, dear Haliel, glad you enjoyed it :happy-smileyflower:

This world is full of dark idiots. Thanks for sharing your experience too! I hope some more will follow your example and will share their everyday-experiences with us.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 24 Oct 2018 01:28

Update on the donation case

I got an email from PayPal about an hour ago. They had frozen the donated amount and now it is credited back to my account since they couldn't find anything wrong on my side.

Their reply:

" Guten Tag, Alexandra ....!

Der folgende Fall wurde zu Ihren Gunsten entschieden. Etwaige einbehaltene Zahlungen im Zusammenhang mit dieser Transaktion wurden freigegeben.

In diesem Fall besteht kein Anspruch auf Rückzahlung, da keine wesentliche Abweichung von der Produktbeschreibung vorliegt. Dieser Fall wurde geschlossen.
"

Translation:
"Good day, Alexandra...

The following case was decided in your favour. Payments connected to this transaction that were withheld have been freed.

In this case there is no right to a refund, since there was no substantial deviation from the item's description. This case is closed."
Liv

Unread postby Liv » 24 Oct 2018 21:56

Δύναμις wrote:
Liv wrote:You'd think they would realise after all these failed attempts, that this sort of behaviour won't get them very far with you guys. :lol:

:text-lol:
Most of them have certain parts of their personality missing. These were removed on purpose long time ago in order to avoid inner conflicts while doing their mischief. Light beings may act silly for different reasons, but after some time they re-consider their actions and try to correct them if possible. Due to the lack of the respective personality part darks are simply unable to understand what they are doing and therefore not able to realise anything.
Darks can't be stopped by "love and light"-behaviour. The "love and light"-nonsense is their free ticket to damage everyone around them without having to cope with the consequences of their actions, because one needs to accept and love them as they are, since they are all one :teasing-blah: :teasing-blah: :teasing-blah:

I remember reading about how the darks removed their harmonies. Might have to re-read it for a refresher. I didn't know they don't realise what they are doing, that makes it even worse.

Δύναμις wrote:Update on the donation case

I got an email from PayPal about an hour ago. They had frozen the donated amount and now it is credited back to my account since they couldn't find anything wrong on my side.

"Good day, Alexandra...

The following case was decided in your favour. Payments connected to this transaction that were withheld have been freed.

In this case there is no right to a refund, since there was no substantial deviation from the item's description. This case is closed."

:laughing-rolling:
Wouldn't surprise me if he started bothering you guys again, just because he feels frosty about this.
It's so heartwarming to see you guys win this case. In these type of situations, the odds are always against the lights but not this time.

Return to “WAR THREADS - News, Weather ... etc.”