An old fan remembered us... :D

Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

An old fan remembered us... :D

Unread postby Frank » 11 Oct 2018 13:57

You remember "loohan"?

loohan wrote:Sep 3 '18: (7:10) Yes! Feels like all the dangerous, evil psychopaths of the Presbeia-Protoi bunch just perished in a U base at 49.538146, 18.375048 in east Czechia. The main 2 individuals were Egyptoid, and there were also several repticlones.
I had been blasting them recently.

:laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

This guy still did not realize, that all he is doing is playing the dark's GAMES in their game VR.... :laughing-rolling:

Congratulations, you killed some light ones who were forced to wear our masks... stupid asshole...

Just for info: We never had anything in Czechia....

Btw. loohan is G6 classified, meaning he is a darker gray, who has deals with darks and supports them... :angry-banghead:
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Re: An old fan remembered us... :D

Unread postby Frank » 11 Oct 2018 14:09

Δύναμις

Re: An old fan remembered us... :D

Unread postby Δύναμις » 11 Oct 2018 14:12

Frank wrote:You remember "loohan"?

loohan wrote:Sep 3 '18: (7:10) Yes! Feels like all the dangerous, evil psychopaths of the Presbeia-Protoi bunch just perished in a U base at 49.538146, 18.375048 in east Czechia. The main 2 individuals were Egyptoid, and there were also several repticlones.
I had been blasting them recently.

:laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

IS THERE ANY SENSIBLE BEING OUT THERE THAT HONESTLY BELIEVES THE TRASH THIS GUY SPREADS?

(Sorry for the shouting, I wanted everyone to hear me :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: )

Only sick idiots would follow his blog and believe his trash. A real shame actually, but hey, thanks again for the laugh!

Return to “WAR THREADS - News, Weather ... etc.”