Another BS-channelling from the omniscient "PC" that knows nothing :D

Δύναμις

Another BS-channelling from the omniscient "PC" that knows nothing :D

Unread postby Δύναμις » 28 Sep 2017 02:53

Well, I couldn't resist to ridicule once more the Prime Creator = PC (aka personal computer :lol: ) channelled by Alexandra, published on the 21st Sept (check also here). The bastard hidden behind the "powerful" designation "Prime Creator/PC" belongs to LSA2 dark group = is an LSA2 minion and definitely NOT A CREATOR, despite what he claims.

Here a few quotes with comments. I didn't bother read the full BS for 2 reasons: a) not important and b) too late and I need some sleep.

Some general instructions:
URGENT: Sure is is urgent! His butt is on fire! High tech Protoi fire :laughing-rolling: A Compelling Message from Prime Creator, Love #5, Sector of Creation on September 21, 2017

PLEASE NOTE:
~This video has multiple healing frequencies from the love lineage, including Prime Creator, Love, Jesus, Sananda, Ashtar, Alcyone #1, Alcyone #3, and Alcyone #5, etc.love lineage :text-lol: Those bastards only love themselves (if they love at all).

~You will receive healing every single time you play this video. = Don't play the video unless you are a masochist or LSA2. In this case you'll get what you want: either pain or healing, dark source healing.

~Listening to this once will take ten days to process. Never listen to it will save you lots of pain in future.

~It will continue to peel away the layers of density for all who listen. Of course! Peel away safety layers to get to your core to damage you more. Good luck idiots listeners!

PC: Where do I begin with this subject matter? Subject matter? Obviously he means the semimatter they created and the mess they caused. So many things have transpired.Right! Protoi found know all about your dark technology by now :happy-smileyflower: It has been such a long road. No worries, your prison is right at the corner. ...

It seems there was a miscommunication long ago between the Love Lineage and another lineage Ooooh... so there were other lineages... what about the one and only that created everything? Isn't that you? Sorry, I forgot, you are just a personal computer :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: of beings regarding the subject of what could be taught and what could be not. As if you could teach anything to anyone except how to twist truths. This other lineage came out of no where :text-lol: the ominscient pc doesn't know where the other lineage came from. How can this be? Maybe lost his files with the genealogical trees? , requesting our assistance to learn from us. Little was known about them.Protoi never asked you to teach them anything. You stole from them and killed as many of their people as you could. You killed and destroyed all you could. That's why "little was known about them". YOU did it! You killed and destroyed to cover up the mess you created! Rest assure you'll get the chance to read the real history, when the time comes. There was an understanding that these beings who were not from the Love Lineage Right! They were and are from the harmony-honesty-and-fairness lineage. I understand that these terms are unknown to the omniscient pc :mrgreen: desperately wanted to learn and experience the things those from Love could teach them. Excuse me, sir! The Protoi never wanted to kill and destroy. Will you stop your nonsense? Whom are you trying to impress? We were hounded and prodded frankly, even bullied until we caved in to agree to teach these beings some of the things we know. You don't know much yourself, how should you teach others?This was to be done within the strictest of rules and parameters. ....

Understand that when we agree to teach various lineages, we will typically tour their home world to see how we can assist them. By staying where you are! Keep the darkness to you and yours, you idiot! Reminds me of the "big brother" that invades other countries to bring democracy to them. Very thoughtful, but not wanted! Stay where you are!There must always be a beneficial exchange for the greater good of The All.Your good is not the greater good of the all, you have a very wrong understanding of the greater good.When we toured this particular lineage’s home, we saw very old and outdated technologies which conflicted with reports of technologies that they had already actually created.

Our findings actually revealed more devastation than was originally seen. Finally he admits that they destroyed more than they initially thought they did. :wink:

Unfortunately we were bullied into teaching this lineage of beings, contrary to what we had expressed. A powerless omnipotent pc. He was not able to protect his "love lineage" and he wants to protect and heal the listeners and viewers this BS-channelling? Are you serious?

What they did not understand is the Love Lineage is so pure He means pure acid, destroys everything in minutes. :handgestures-thumbup: in all ways and in all parts of themselves, that they are much like the prodigies you discuss here on earth. It is our nature to break things And the Protoi nature is to break the bones of the darks :happy-smileyflower: down to the most minute detail in order to thoroughly teach others what we know Never mind, no one needs to learn that BS you teach!, as well as at a pace each being can handle.

Alexandra: Interesting. Basically even while the Love Lineage is shown how to handle shapes, they are especially taught not to damage or break them either. You don’t want to hurt it – the shape that is.Right! That's why this earth, this world is in a such f.... marvellous shape! Because those bastards don't want to hurt anything. Wake up!

PC: The outcome from this experience was pivotal for the Love Lineage itself. Their contrived plan was launched against us, literally to destroy us and our lineage. And they believed that if and when they could take us out, destroy us, and strip us from all that we are, they could then have our essence for themselves and embody us. :text-lol: No one wants to be an impotent omnipotent pc. A pc afraid for his "life"? Are you serious? Is there a sensible thinking being that believes all that trash he channels? Apparently... otherwise it wouldn't have been published. :(

Alexandra: It is amazing that we are still around then, is it not? You, yes, but pc and his love lineage not. They used you and many others to keep themselves alive.

PC: It is a miracle. It is dark strategy, there are no miracles. You should know better than that, you bloody liar! We were on the verge of extinction Your species will have a nice long stasis, you may call it extinction as well.if we did not pull ourselves out of this quagmire. I see... you need some lessons: you and yours CREATED that quagmire! You tried to pull yourselves out of it, but failed miserably. Anyway, we'll pull you out of there with our marvellous, ultra high technology and put you where you belong. You can thank us later for that :happy-smileyflower: We had to figure out how to heal ourselves and our lineage and quantum disentangle ourselves from these beings through a peaceful and forgiving resolution that came from our hearts. Right! May your "god" forgive you for all your crimes. Protoi won't!

Ok, now I am done with that BS-channelling. I wonder how it is possible to read/hear something like that and not to :puke-front: :puke-front: :puke-front: Probably self-discipline at its best.
Jude

Re: Another BS-channelling from the omniscient "PC" that knows nothing :D

Unread postby Jude » 28 Sep 2017 21:21

Thanks for sharing this Alex. :text-thankyoublue:
It saddens me that people fall for this type of stuff(channeling)
It really speaks volumes on how lost humanity has been....
As well...it is comforting to know that it is coming to an end.
Nefelibata meraki

Unread postby Nefelibata meraki » 28 Sep 2017 22:15

Jude wrote:Thanks for sharing this Alex. :text-thankyoublue:
It saddens me that people fall for this type of stuff(channeling)
It really speaks volumes on how lost humanity has been....
As well...it is comforting to know that it is coming to an end.

Yes, I can really understand you. I have a friend and know few ones, who like spirituality. And even people who are doing "spiritual things" such as Yoga, Tai Chi, anything that activates crap in chakras and chakras dark inventions itself is really disappointing, when persons do not "feel", "hear", "see", simply notice the dangerous signs. The best I've ever heard in relation of meditations was, that when you feel (greatly) discomfort, it is just the "healing", that has this side effect and could be that this stays for hours or a few days. Well.
After all, it doesn't help us being negatively emotional. We must be strong for the misguided ones and be focused, feel the power of the solutions our possibilities here in the alliance :romance-grouphug: Hey! "The" algorithm / Reality Calculation Space is found! If that's not something! :text-+1:
Nefelibata meraki

Unread postby Nefelibata meraki » 28 Sep 2017 22:24

This channeling is again comedy ripe.
I mean it.
MikeyMo

Unread postby MikeyMo » 31 Aug 2018 16:48

:happy-smileyflower: impotent omnipotent! That cracked me up. :laughing-rolling: From now on that will be my phrase for the three letter word used by these guys. :text-thankyoublue: for the laugh!
Liv

Unread postby Liv » 31 Aug 2018 22:29

If I got 1£ for each time I heard the word 'quantum' being used by these snake oil peddlers, I would be filthy rich. :laughing-rolling:

Return to “WAR THREADS - News, Weather ... etc.”