Strategical move to steal the glory from the Protoi?

LeeDee

Re: Strategical move to steal the glory from the Protoi?

Unread postby LeeDee » 06 Sep 2017 09:11

Much of it (in 3d) is about perspective, choice, attitude, but for sure not all of it ... as 3d is not isolated from other levels. And since every being has a right to a choice (of many), own perspective and attitude, none of it can really be objectified, especially taking into consideration fractality.

True, we are not only 3d, but ... we are also 3d. And not only that. At this moment (still) for most member this is the only thing that can hold on to as very few forum members has active and being aware connections to other levels, avatars etc. Others can only choose ... whether to simply "accept" what somebody says to think/ do/act ... or not and still question themselves as simply ... they would like to know themselves. It's a combination of the one who really is, one's personality, one's experience and at the end one's choice. yet it is difficult to choose as you do not really know what you are choosing from ... even more .. not know who is really choosing ... Btw, I am the one that wants to know and can't and refuse to do things blindly ... yet I do not really stress myself about "questioning" since the limitation is to big and is more or less only waste of time ... for now ... but if I stop completely ... I'll just loose even that tiny part of me that I am allowed to be aware of ...

(this is my perspective on matters regarding me)
Last edited by LeeDee on 06 Sep 2017 09:21, edited 1 time in total.
Effy

Unread postby Effy » 06 Sep 2017 09:19

LeeDee wrote:Much of it (in 3d) is about perspective, choice, attitude, but for sure not all of it ... as 3d is not isolated from other levels. And since every being has a right to a choice (of many), own perspective and attitude, none of it can really be objectified, especially taking into consideration fractility.

True, we are not only 3d, but ... we are also 3d. And not only that. At this moment (still) for most member this is the only thing that can hold on to as very few forum members has active and being aware connections to other levels, avatars etc. Others can only choose ... whether to simply "accept" what somebody says to think/ do/act ... or not and still question themselves as simply ... they would like to know themselves. It's a combination of the one who really is, one's personality, one's experience and at the end once's choice. yet it is difficult to choose as you do not really know what you are choosing from ... even more .. not know who is really choosing ... Btw, I am the one that wants to know and can't and refuse to do things blindly ... yet I do not really stress myself about "questioning" since the limitation is to big and is more or less only waste of time ... for now ... but if I stop completelly ... I'll just loose even that tiny part of me that I am allowed to be aware of ...

ALL OF THIS :text-goodpost:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 06 Sep 2017 16:11

@ Jude, @ Effy, @ Pidge, @ LeeDee

:text-thankyoublue: for the :text-goodpost:
Nothing else to add there.

Return to “WAR THREADS - News, Weather ... etc.”