Strategical move to steal the glory from the Protoi?

User avatar
Δύναμις
Posts: 2486
Joined: 04 Dec 2012 23:07

Strategical move to steal the glory from the Protoi?

Unread postby Δύναμις » 29 Aug 2017 02:33

I usually don't comment on "channellings" and other spiritual trash, but since Frank forwarded that link to me yesterday, I thought I'll use my chance especially since the channelling lady and I share the same 3d name. I don't believe in coincidences or in randomness. Not in this case. There are quite a few well-known channellers and everyone of them could have gotten this message from the "prime creator" alias LSA2-bastard, but for some inexplicable reason it had to be that lady to publish it. Strange enough that Grayfox did some work for that lady in the past. :happy-smileyflower: Maybe was this the main reason that the darks have chosen her to relay this channelling. Personal contact and something in common with 2 of the 3 (yes in the meanwhile only 3 again) Protoi can't be just coincidence. This is a well planned move. But what are they trying to achieve by that?
Any suggestions???

You'll find the original under galacticconnection.com/message-from-prime-creator/.

Below a copy with my comments in color.

August 19, 2017

To Alexandra: :snooty: :snooty: :lol:

I am contacting you today with my final message how pathetic! Get lost!to my Children of Earth. He means the slaves, the darks created. They don't have any "children" and I definitely don't want to be one of them.

First I want to say I have never allowed anyone to channel me. He means, his bosses never asked him to channel anything before.Nor have I relayed any of these direct messages from me to you other than through Alexandra. I designated her He probably means that he forced her to do that through various deals. She is NOT considered dark according our classification system)to be the receiver of my messages to give to my children What a bloody liar!. All others are impersonators of your game with the purpose to deceive you into keeping the game going.Excuse me, "sir"! You and your dark colleagues created the game with the only purpose to deceive on everyone, including yourselves! Idiots!

Now I am providing my final message to my children of this world! Now you have me worried :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: Means no one is ever going to hear from you again? Lovely! Then hurry to get lost and shut up!It is time to bring you home after thousands of millennia…Oh... there seem to be some misunderstanding on your side here. The only ones that will go "home" is you and your friends/colleagues. We have prepared some lovely stasis-rooms especially for you! :mrgreen:

One of my children has found her way out of the maze No! Frank is not your child, but yes, he did find the way out of the maze YOU BASTARDS created. within the simulator of a virtual reality You have it all mixed up, mate! :teasing-neener: The Info-Reality we find ourselves in is not a virtual reality. Obviously you have no idea of what you are talking about.of which you all participated in. Your thoughts both individually and collectively created your reality. Are you ever going to stop the lies? YOU and YOUR BASTARD FRIENDS created this reality! When you fully comprehend this message, you may feel upset, speechless, finding no words to describe how this makes you feel, that you are literally within a destructive computer game that you all created. Sorry, but I am neither upset nor speechless. Just laughing my ass off imagining you and your friends in stasis :happy-smileyflower:

Your reality started in a class room where a group of children thought it would be great to play a game inside the simulator of virtual reality of hide and seek. The children’s desire was to hide so well that I would never find them! Hard luck for the darks that picture themselves as "children with the desire to hide so well that "the big bastard" won't find them. Whom are you lying to? What the hell are you talking about? Oooops! Sorry, we froze the hell a while ago. We need some new expressions now. :text-lol: This is how your history and your reality were created and where you are now. Once again for better understanding: YOU AND YOURS created, not us, not the light ones on this planet. I do believe you are all calling it Team Dark and Team Light. Wrong! We call them 5 dark groups and 1 Protoi Alliance. The few remaining autonomous light ones are powerless.

I am here to give you notice that this insanity will come to an end How stupid can you get? Not YOU but WE THE PROTOI will end this insanity.as I will be bringing my children home soon.You are bringing no one nowhere. You'll be taken to prison. Thanks for the channelling btw., makes it easier to find you. Well done! :handgestures-thumbup: All will have full comprehension and understanding of their participation in this game, as well as the harm they have caused themselves and others! All will receive full comprehension and understanding of the choices that were made and how these choices ultimately created your life experiences lifetime after lifetime, within a ongoing time loop you all created. You will all receive full comprehension and understanding of your actions and your crimes as soon as we awake you from your stasis. Get some rest before the healing starts... as you already know, healing can be very-very painful. We won't remove/exchange your Orion layers so you can feel every tiny pain in it full extend like all of us down here. I am sure you don't mind that! It was YOUR CHOICE to stop this mess, but you didn't. Enjoy!

Let’s look at what you believe to be your truth, but is actually your life in a simulator of a virtual reality, and only exists within that simulator. The following list presents all the sorts of things you created within the simulated reality that are not true, and do not exist Right! gods, don't exist! :

All hierarchy beings and systems, dimensions, heavens, rules, regulations, laws, justice, lies, deception, distrust, inability to have discernment, the sleight of hand scenarios, etc. and all that you know that you believe to be true in your reality does not exist!!! Are you done with your simulated virtual reality where you created the hunt and find routine, or to be hunted by others, to have perpetual lack of what you need and want, consistently limiting yourself and others, segmenting yourselves into have and have nots, ascending to a higher dimension of where you never created an exit plan? You are the creators of “Groundhog Day” – living in a time loop over and over and over again. Experiencing the same themes of pain and suffering over and over again but expecting a different outcome! Since all of that doesn't exist, how does it come that you exist? Do you happen to have a logical explanation for that? Was it you that told Moses that he won't tolerate any other gods besides him? :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

This also created all the stories you know of today in your reality such as Alice in Wonderland, where she goes down the rabbit hole with no way out. Movies such as The Matrix, The Ghost in the Shell, The Circle, and Groundhog Day, all reveal the house of mirrors, mazes, and wheels within wheels of perpetual motion you all created, Once again, WE DID NOT CREATED that! It was you and your mates. Stop blaming others for your own mess! causing you to go deeper and deeper into your rabbit hole of your virtual reality which you all created.We only created the way out of the maze and the beautiful path to the wonderful stasis-chambers, nothing else (of interest to you :mrgreen: )

These things also created polarity, duality, dark matter with substance, and separation of self. You are totally confused. You better start reading our forum, then you'll soon find out who separated us from ourselves, i.e. by installing chakras and other trash. You also fractured yourselves and others through all of the geometric shapes which creates more separation within yourself!! This in turn created multi-layering within and without an all-encompassing quantum entanglement of yourself with others and everything that ever exists in your reality! All of you have created quite a quagmire of complexities which many coin as a huge clusterf***. Again: NOT US, but YOU!

The bottom line is do you know how to get out this virtual reality game???? Ok, you don't want to learn. It is NOT a virtual game, it is an INFO REALITY. Read the forum! It will help you understand :happy-sunshine: At this point there are 350,000 quadtrillion sectors times 1,000. And dimensions within dimensions that do not exist – space within space with openings into another space – it is much like the Russian Doll Effect! Dream on...you'll soon find yourself in a stasis-chamber within another stasis-chamber within a maze etc.

I am here today to give you notice that your game is done! Thanks! I was just about to tell you the same. Now you know you are done! GET LOST! I have found all of you and all final plans are being made to bring you all home. I can't wait to kick your butt while pushing you into your new home! :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: You all will take full responsibility for all that you have created, all that you have harmed, and you will have full comprehension and understanding of all the choices you made that you created to the fullest extent. Of course! After you! :happy-smileyflower: And when we'll see all the mess you created and the crimes you committed, the beings you crashed and fragmented, you'll be ashamed of yourself and beg for healing. We don't kill like you did, we heal. This will be done before moving on to anything else.

Your choices triggered an event that only took a millisecond to transpire, was contained by me in a millisecond, and “existed” in my space for approximately 30 yrs – and remember I AM where time does not exist. In your reality, you have spent 350,000 quadtrillion years looping in this experience. It has taken me 30 years to help you Who do you think you are, you stupid bastard? As if you had anything to say! You did nothing! Absolutely nothing except destroying and create bigger mess than before. figure how to get you out of your own game.You are playing now our game, mate! This game is the trap we created for you, so we can finally destroy the trap you create for all the universes. Do you get that point? It is not you (=your colleagues) in charge. You are done! The Protoi uncovered your mess and show everyone what you really are! Now you better shut up and regret!

Note that this did not create any spiritual growth, I would essentially call this experience a severe lesson of hard knocks. This virtual reality game stopped all things in their tracks, where nothing new has been created since this happened!!! I have spent my time helping you to find your way out of what you all created. I have never left you,Sure you didn't leave your slaves alone, otherwise you couldn't suck them properly. But no worries, you'll leave sooner than you think :lol: and I have never stopped loving you.As if you knew what love means :text-lol: You selfish bastard have no idea what love is. Even now you know that your end is a few steps away you keep blaming others for the mess you created. Is this what you call "love"? Sorry, mr. As..... I don't buy into that. No sensible being does.

Your return home will be welcomed with open arms, with love and gratitude for all I have learned from you that I didn’t believe could ever exist in someone. Right! You learned that you are a liar and you better learn to accept the truth and learn how to make it up to those you damaged so badly! This will be your lesson to learn after you'll wake up from the stasis in a few million years.

Love Lie after lie...

Prime Creator = Impostor :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

Sector of Creation :think: looks like a hiding-hole to me... :teasing-neener:
User avatar
Frank
Administrator
Posts: 3844
Joined: 21 Nov 2012 16:35
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6
Location: Germany

Re: Strategical move to steal the glory from the Protoi?

Unread postby Frank » 29 Aug 2017 03:12

:handgestures-thumbup: :laughing-rolling: :handgestures-thumbup: :laughing-rolling: :romance-heartsthree: :romance-heartsthree:
User avatar
Jude
Posts: 541
Joined: 14 Oct 2016 23:03
Signature: Those who wish to sing always find a song.
Location: Burnaby, BC Canada

Re: Strategical move to steal the glory from the Protoi?

Unread postby Jude » 29 Aug 2017 05:41

Dang! When that person stated this was a "final message" I am hoping it means that they (the darks) know that the battle is lost and that they will no longer be able to do harm.
They try to manipulate to the very end.
I say good riddance.
Nefelibata meraki

Re: Strategical move to steal the glory from the Protoi?

Unread postby Nefelibata meraki » 29 Aug 2017 11:36

So so, Alex. Seems this dark is indirectly justify itself, because they know what you already have protected, saved and taken into prison.
But reading this is so... weird from her. Can't stand such, either you make it like I want or you are completely wrong-attitude of her.
Total psyche projection again- this could be a great movie from darks, too :laughing-rolling:


My guesses, because of the same name and choosing her:
-could be for information disortion-imprints, while channeling they create a diversion influence on other areas and what's on these areas(people, objects, all kind of informations/shared energy)?
-manipulation to not trust Protoi Alexandra or Protoi Forum
-mirror effect, they wanna just copy for their opportunities in near future, when something will be “ideal“, they create shit in which form ever
Effy

Re: Strategical move to steal the glory from the Protoi?

Unread postby Effy » 29 Aug 2017 13:25

I believe this what one would call a double edge sword :happy-jumpyellow: .

Hear me out.This can accomplish both taking the glory and putting the blame.

If things go wrong for them(darks),it's okay because they are our "saviours" it turns out!

If things go right for them and all the Protoi's hard work fails and people(lights) riot,it's okay because what you've believed in are imposters(Alex),blame the Protoi.

Either way they are setting things up on both ends.If the Protoi lose the war and shit gets worse and the lights don't get answer they can easily do a 180.Now obviously the Protoi won't lose this war!
User avatar
marie
Posts: 394
Joined: 15 Dec 2015 21:11
Location: United States

Re: Strategical move to steal the glory from the Protoi?

Unread postby marie » 30 Aug 2017 06:00

I was partially raised by a dark (likely lsa2), so I spent a lot of time trying to figure out what made her tick since she seemed only slightly human to me. The three things that really struck me were her hubris, her incapacity for any sort of self reflection/awareness/criticism, and her insane need to manipulate every situation, no matter how trivial the issue. Reading this channeling reminds me of those dark aspects. I'm not sure at what point the darks will realize it's over for them. They surely won't stop scheming till the end. :roll:
Ribo
Posts: 188
Joined: 26 Nov 2015 01:44
Location: Germany

Re: Strategical move to steal the glory from the Protoi?

Unread postby Ribo » 30 Aug 2017 09:31

marie wrote:I'm not sure at what point the darks will realize it's over for them.


My conclusion is most darks dont know about it. Here my father is dark and he is a challenge to me and he doesnt show any sign about it. Maybe they know it and just doesnt show it, not sure, dont think they are this smart.
Kira

Re: Strategical move to steal the glory from the Protoi?

Unread postby Kira » 30 Aug 2017 10:08

marie wrote:I was partiallyraised by a dark (likely lsa2), so I spent a lot of time trying to figure out what made her tick since she seemed only slightly human to me. The three things that really struck me were her hubris, her incapacity for any sort of self reflection/awareness/criticism, and her insane need to manipulate every situation, no matter how trivial the issue. Reading this channeling reminds me of those dark aspects. I'm not sure at what point the darks will realize it's over for them. They surely won't stop scheming till the end. :roll:


how familiar sounds this for me :)
Light Rider

Re: Strategical move to steal the glory from the Protoi?

Unread postby Light Rider » 30 Aug 2017 15:00

Find it and send it to stasis! And all other darks down here too!!!

Good to see you let it out Alexandra!

Find it and imprison it!
User avatar
gZo
Posts: 448
Joined: 04 Apr 2017 02:37
Signature: You never know, unless you know you never knew.
Location: Pandora

Re: Strategical move to steal the glory from the Protoi?

Unread postby gZo » 30 Aug 2017 20:38

Is that the dark bastard known as yhwh in the lying scribes?
Because you mentioned the message for Moses. :think:
User avatar
Δύναμις
Posts: 2486
Joined: 04 Dec 2012 23:07

Re: Strategical move to steal the glory from the Protoi?

Unread postby Δύναμις » 02 Sep 2017 20:25

Effy wrote:I believe this what one would call a double edge sword :happy-jumpyellow:.


Right, but since - as you already said yourself - the Protoi won't lose the war, whatever darks use to beat us will be turned against them. They are stupid enough to keep up the war instead of give up and accept the help we offered them in the past.


marie wrote: The three things that really struck me were her hubris, her incapacity for any sort of self reflection/awareness/criticism, and her insane need to manipulate every situation, no matter how trivial the issue. Reading this channeling reminds me of those dark aspects.


Typical dark attitudes, yes.


Ribo wrote:
marie wrote:I'm not sure at what point the darks will realize it's over for them.


My conclusion is most darks dont know about it. Here my father is dark and he is a challenge to me and he doesnt show any sign about it. Maybe they know it and just doesnt show it, not sure, dont think they are this smart.


Good point! Many darks have personality wagons missing that make them incapable of realizing the wrong they do to others.


gZo wrote:Is that the dark bastard known as yhwh in the lying scribes?
Because you mentioned the message for Moses. :think:


Probably not "the one", but it could be one of them as there were many different bastards sharing this name. :happy-smileyflower:


Light Rider wrote:Find it and imprison it!


No worries, this one can't escape anymore :angelic-green:
Light Rider

Re: Strategical move to steal the glory from the Protoi?

Unread postby Light Rider » 05 Sep 2017 16:09

gZo wrote:Is that the dark bastard known as yhwh in the lying scribes?


If it's the same bastard, it has this guy trying to build it an ark or something...some sort of a container to keep it safe when the Protoi do the cleaning on 3d Earth:

LINK REMOVED! I won't tolerate nonsense here! :happy-smileyflower:

In other video he's saying that a locust army will be unleashed to kill everyone. Whatever that means. Lying scribes stuff.

Well, the Protoi ARE the Judgement Day on the dark bastards!
Light Rider

Re: Strategical move to steal the glory from the Protoi?

Unread postby Light Rider » 05 Sep 2017 17:03

But listen from here for about 40 more seconds:


LINK REMOVED! I won't tolerate nonsense here!
:happy-smileyflower:

He says that there is some race (darks?) who steal humans' transmutation energy from evolution to feed themselves off of.
User avatar
Δύναμις
Posts: 2486
Joined: 04 Dec 2012 23:07

Re: Strategical move to steal the glory from the Protoi?

Unread postby Δύναμις » 05 Sep 2017 17:39

Light Rider wrote:In other video he's saying that a locust army will be unleashed to kill everyone. Whatever that means. Lying scribes stuff.


WHY DO YOU WASTE TIME ON WATCHING THAT NONSENSE??? Didn't you learn anything yet?
You are supposed to help the Alliance not the darks by wasting time, effort and energy on them :angry-screaming:
User avatar
Jude
Posts: 541
Joined: 14 Oct 2016 23:03
Signature: Those who wish to sing always find a song.
Location: Burnaby, BC Canada

Re: Strategical move to steal the glory from the Protoi?

Unread postby Jude » 05 Sep 2017 20:57

Light Rider wrote:But listen from here for about 40 more seconds:


LINK REMOVED! I won't tolerate nonsense here!
:happy-smileyflower:

He says that there is some race (darks?) who steal humans' transmutation energy from evolution to feed themselves off of.

Lightrider;
May I suggest to you that putting your thoughts/energies into your own healing first and foremost would be a more beneficial course of action then focusing on the BS that the darks post.
Start healing the anger and pain in yourself and go from there.
There are so many resources here available for you to access and utilize. Use them, even if it is just baby steps at first.
You CAN do this!
Light Rider

Re: Strategical move to steal the glory from the Protoi?

Unread postby Light Rider » 05 Sep 2017 21:28

Δύναμις wrote:WHY DO YOU WASTE TIME ON WATCHING THAT NONSENSE??? Didn't you learn anything yet?
You are supposed to help the Alliance not the darks by wasting time, effort and energy on them :angry-screaming:


I'm not sure how to help the Alliance. Have never seen any info about how to help, other than can send some $$.

Also have read the forum and am still wondering about lots of things, about lots of concepts, about lots of definitions, etc. Typically board people here either don't know the answers or are too busy to answer.

I watch these other things because there is precious little new or useful info on the board, and these other things tell me about how the darks function, what their goals were/are, what they think, and how long they think they have left, and it also shows that they're still active in 3D and still planning the same things since before the Protoi did major cleanings and battles, etc.

Jude wrote:May I suggest to you that putting your thoughts/energies into your own healing first and foremost would be a more beneficial course of action then focusing on the BS that the darks post.
Start healing the anger and pain in yourself and go from there.
There are so many resources here available for you to access and utilize. Use them, even if it is just baby steps at first.
You CAN do this!


How would I know what to heal without understanding what healing is and why things need healed and for what purpose in the first place? None of such answers are here. Not sure what resources are available or how/why I would use them, and for what. What does healing anger and pain mean? Why would they need healed? Those are pretty useful (anger, pain) for telling me what not to try doing again. A world without anger and pain means undoing about 600 million years of Earth life evolution, going back before the Cambrian Explosion or so.

Since the Protoi can't define what energy is, what I am, what we are, what evolution is, why we should evolve, etc., then I have to see what the darks think that they were doing to get an idea, with the understanding that there was something "dark" or something which was a failure about their approach.

How are you supposed to do anything (let alone whatever "healing" means) when we don't even know what we are made out of, why we are made out of it, what its purpose is, how it is supposed to fulfill its purpose and what options are for fulfilling it, and why any of it exists in the first place and if it is truly supposed to do what everyone claims it is supposed to do without ever providing a reason?

A few points though, which I think:

1) To exist means to evolve. Static existence reduces to non-existence since to exist and not move, not even think, is the same as nothingness. So, to exist is to need to do something. You must be doing something in order to exist. The “something”, I guess, is to evolve, although then we need to define what is actually meant by "evolve". Can you do things other than evolve and still exist? If evolution is an activity of existing that you get tired of, can you decide to stop evolving? What happens then? If other higher or lower powers are eating us as food, it is because this is what they require themselves to evolve. We eat food in order to keep going. Matter is used as energy by our bodies, why wouldn’t spiritual energy which is just the same energy as what matter is made out of, also be used by other forms of life/existence. Seems to be that souls can be food too since souls are just energy and all matter we eat is just energy too. It seems that the dark strategy had something to do with eating other souls as food. So to exist is to do something, and if it is not to evolve it is at least to continue to exist. Is the only existence possible one where we must eat each other, or is this just a boundary condition of our existence in this universe bubble with the laws of physics created for it where entropy applies, and where you need raw free energy taken from other life forms to keep yourself from decaying by entropy? This universe and incarnation ANYWHERE IN IT is a trap for other entities to feed off of you, or you feed off of them. If Protoi are changing all that then we're talking about totally transforming 600 million years of evolution, if not more.
2) Mathematics has to be the basis language substance of existence and is synonymous with energy, but this still leaves the nature of existence completely open. It is still possible to create traps, fake existences, illusions, sub-existences, etc., all under the reality-programming laws of ontological mathematics. If you want an existence where entropy will decay souls unless they eat each other and take their energy from eachother, then you create that existence much like writing a computer program. That's this universe. Perhaps there are much better existences to create than this one. Are the Protoi going to end this entire universe? Because this universe is governed by entropy laws and these laws cause decay which is why darks created for this experiment of eating each other for food. Or are the laws of physics going to change?
3) Can you choose to not exist? What is the benefit you get from existing?

So you see...how do you know what it means "to heal", to "evolve", or to do anything? What the hell is everybody talking about? I think that they don't actually know.
User avatar
Δύναμις
Posts: 2486
Joined: 04 Dec 2012 23:07

Re: Strategical move to steal the glory from the Protoi?

Unread postby Δύναμις » 05 Sep 2017 22:08

Light Rider wrote: Or are the laws of physics going to change?


READ THE FORUM! This IS what we are doing and therefore is your whole philosophical construct simply waste of time! Therefore you are not going to get any answer to that from me. DO YOUR HOMEWORK FIRST!

I warned you a few times even in private chat, but you won't listen. You start the same discussions over and over again and keep going in circles while watching dark nonsense that attack you all the time and then you come and let it out on us.
I removed you from the community area for the time being.
User avatar
Jude
Posts: 541
Joined: 14 Oct 2016 23:03
Signature: Those who wish to sing always find a song.
Location: Burnaby, BC Canada

Re: Strategical move to steal the glory from the Protoi?

Unread postby Jude » 05 Sep 2017 22:48

Mmmmm... I suppose I could have been clearer in my communication re healing.
That said, after reading the response/reaction I do not think he would have heard me anyways.....
Effy

Re: Strategical move to steal the glory from the Protoi?

Unread postby Effy » 06 Sep 2017 00:22

Light Rider wrote:
Δύναμις wrote:WHY DO YOU WASTE TIME ON WATCHING THAT NONSENSE??? Didn't you learn anything yet?
You are supposed to help the Alliance not the darks by wasting time, effort and energy on them :angry-screaming:


I'm not sure how to help the Alliance. Have never seen any info about how to help, other than can send some $$.

Also have read the forum and am still wondering about lots of things, about lots of concepts, about lots of definitions, etc. Typically board people here either don't know the answers or are too busy to answer.

I watch these other things because there is precious little new or useful info on the board, and these other things tell me about how the darks function, what their goals were/are, what they think, and how long they think they have left, and it also shows that they're still active in 3D and still planning the same things since before the Protoi did major cleanings and battles, etc.

Jude wrote:May I suggest to you that putting your thoughts/energies into your own healing first and foremost would be a more beneficial course of action then focusing on the BS that the darks post.
Start healing the anger and pain in yourself and go from there.
There are so many resources here available for you to access and utilize. Use them, even if it is just baby steps at first.
You CAN do this!


How would I know what to heal without understanding what healing is and why things need healed and for what purpose in the first place? None of such answers are here. Not sure what resources are available or how/why I would use them, and for what. What does healing anger and pain mean? Why would they need healed?Those are pretty useful (anger, pain) for telling me what not to try doing again. A world without anger and pain means undoing about 600 million years of Earth life evolution, going back before the Cambrian Explosion or so.

Since the Protoi can't define what energy is, what I am, what we are, what evolution is, why we should evolve, etc., then I have to see what the darks think that they were doing to get an idea, with the understanding that there was something "dark" or something which was a failure about their approach.

How are you supposed to do anything (let alone whatever "healing" means) when we don't even know what we are made out of, why we are made out of it, what its purpose is, how it is supposed to fulfill its purpose and what options are for fulfilling it, and why any of it exists in the first place and if it is truly supposed to do what everyone claims it is supposed to do without ever providing a reason?

A few points though, which I think:

1) To exist means to evolve. Static existence reduces to non-existence since to exist and not move, not even think, is the same as nothingness. So, to exist is to need to do something. You must be doing something in order to exist. The “something”, I guess, is to evolve, although then we need to define what is actually meant by "evolve". Can you do things other than evolve and still exist? If evolution is an activity of existing that you get tired of, can you decide to stop evolving? What happens then? If other higher or lower powers are eating us as food, it is because this is what they require themselves to evolve. We eat food in order to keep going. Matter is used as energy by our bodies, why wouldn’t spiritual energy which is just the same energy as what matter is made out of, also be used by other forms of life/existence. Seems to be that souls can be food too since souls are just energy and all matter we eat is just energy too. It seems that the dark strategy had something to do with eating other souls as food. So to exist is to do something, and if it is not to evolve it is at least to continue to exist. Is the only existence possible one where we must eat each other, or is this just a boundary condition of our existence in this universe bubble with the laws of physics created for it where entropy applies, and where you need raw free energy taken from other life forms to keep yourself from decaying by entropy? This universe and incarnation ANYWHERE IN IT is a trap for other entities to feed off of you, or you feed off of them. If Protoi are changing all that then we're talking about totally transforming 600 million years of evolution, if not more.
2) Mathematics has to be the basis language substance of existence and is synonymous with energy, but this still leaves the nature of existence completely open. It is still possible to create traps, fake existences, illusions, sub-existences, etc., all under the reality-programming laws of ontological mathematics. If you want an existence where entropy will decay souls unless they eat each other and take their energy from eachother, then you create that existence much like writing a computer program. That's this universe. Perhaps there are much better existences to create than this one. Are the Protoi going to end this entire universe? Because this universe is governed by entropy laws and these laws cause decay which is why darks created for this experiment of eating each other for food. Or are the laws of physics going to change?
3) Can you choose to not exist? What is the benefit you get from existing?

So you see...how do you know what it means "to heal", to "evolve", or to do anything? What the hell is everybody talking about? I think that they don't actually know.


I..I need to lie down.So many things you've asked has already been answered here! :doh:
Do you read to understand or are you just a surface reader?So many things in your text is just pure garbage(ex:Why we need to heal anger/sadness,we need pain etc...)
I highlighted what is already answered based on memory.And crossed out pure garbage.Maybe someone else can give more insight.

Or simply just listen to Alex.

All of this is difficult to take.Heck idk what's going on half the time either,but that doesn't mean you replace your lack of understanding with garbage because you want a clear answer right now.I just continue to try my best to keep up and really think about what I learned.
Pidge
Posts: 64
Joined: 22 Mar 2016 04:40
Signature: I know nothing.

Re: Strategical move to steal the glory from the Protoi?

Unread postby Pidge » 06 Sep 2017 08:20

Light Rider wrote:
So you see...how do you know what it means "to heal", to "evolve", or to do anything? What the hell is everybody talking about? I think that they don't actually know.


Check my siggy lol

Overthinking things is pointless. Or you can keep asking questions with none/unsatisfying answers.

You don't need to know precisely how the healing tools work EXCEPT how to get it to do what you need help with by giving it commands. The tools are a hit or miss for me...so I make do where I have to...it just is. The BAI and healing video is free. Test it out. Don't expect miracles. If it helps, then 'yay', if it doesn't then you're no worse off...

Pain = only useful in avoiding injury/harm, but when it's persistent, most would like to get rid of it. Same with emotions. Shitty emotions gives a shittier outlook/life/experience.

I don't completely understand (know) what's going on, but frankly at this point, I don't care. Even if you knew more and then what? You still got to live out this life.

Some in the Alliance are more active, it's just what they're tasked to do/choice, other's focused on helping on the forum/themselves, etc.

Keep it simple. Work with what you do know - that you are here, so live this PHYSICAL life and try to enjoy it, even within the confines. All about perspective, attitude, choices, etc.







.

Return to “WAR THREADS - News, Weather ... etc.”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest