Protoi connections to other websites

Δύναμις

Protoi connections to other websites

Unread postby Δύναμις » 18 Dec 2016 12:40

Protoi are not connected to any other website, blog or whatsoever, even if some people think they could write about us as if we were "friends".
Means that whatever you read elsewhere about Protoi has nothing to do with us personally, our forum or the job.

I had a funny experience this morning when I checked skype. There was a link waiting there for me that took me to some (not very intelligent comment) from someone calling herself "GaiaSophia" (right, she has no idea what goes on) and calling me her "friend and sister". :laughing-rolling: Sorry, but I am still able to choose my friends, she is definitely not among them, and I would never consider a person that is pro darkness in this world "my sister".
This lady wanted to make public her disagreement with one of my plan points:

Nevertheless, I must take exception to the comment bellow "The 5 Light rules" posted on the Embassy forum by my friend and sister Dynamis who listed at the top of her list: "No darks".

What is a "dark"? Who defines it/them? Should any one individual, group or entity have that authority? Can there really ever be true light without the contrast of shadow?

Not that I bother if she agrees or disagrees in the first place. This post is directed to all our readers in an effort to help them understand a few things a bit better.
Needless to say that this person is not in the Protoi Alliance, not a member of our forum and therefore not my friend or my sister.
If this flying-about-with-BHTs-in-OIC-person needs darkness to see the light, then she understood nothing! You don't need to have an arm cut off to know that this is not good for you. Black and white is not equal dark and light.

Maybe I should add to my list "no darkness supporters" as well. :whistle:

Once more: we don't define who is dark and who isn't. We only check if someone is dark or isn't. There is no contradiction here! We get the answer to this question from the team that has access to your file. No matter what you had to go through in this life, no matter how dark you may have re-/act at times, no matter how great/light you believe to be, no matter how successful you are in this life, the team has access to every situation and knows if your real nature is dark or light.
We don't need any other "authority" except logical incorruptible thinking. This should be more than enough to understand that bad is bad and good is good, also in situations that bad seems good or good looks bad. It is not a matter of perspective, it is not a matter of color, it is a matter of doing damage or not. You don't need much more than common sense to understand the basics of being light.
Nούφαρο

Re: Protoi connections to other websites

Unread postby Nούφαρο » 18 Dec 2016 12:54

this person also have nothing to do with friends site, like it could be understand.....
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 20 Dec 2016 14:33

And the show continues :happy-jumpeveryone:

Gaia SophiaDecember 19, 2016 at 6:25 PM
Yeah, Protoi Mission may need to be restructured soon. This is just a "heads up" Frank. Titania System does not run under the same structures that Satania did. At this moment (atm) Alcyone is going so far as to say that some under your command may need to be placed in abeyance. You had to see this coming.

BlackWater, DragonWind out.

I am GAIA-Sophia, Sovereign of Titania System and Earth - whether you recognize it or not.

I usually don't read and don't bother about anything anyone (especially meaningless sick darks) say, but since this one was sent to me again and made me :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: I share it with you, so you can have a good laugh at "Captain Cook" too.

Darks favorite saying at the moment is "re-structure". Protoi are not re-structuring their own team, but the darks. Thas said, time for you to pack your bags and to get lost Captain Cook! Don't forget to take your "sovereignty" and your "bosses" with you as well! Our people will show you where your stasis base is, so you can accommodate yourself. If you need anything, don't ring the bell! No one will rush to you. Enjoy! :happy-smileyflower:
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 20 Dec 2016 14:41

Δύναμις wrote:I am GAIA-Sophia, Sovereign of Titania System and Earth - whether you recognize it or not.

that sounds like "obeeeey!, fall on your knees! i´m the sovereign of titania system and eaaaarth!" :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: and in real they don´t even know what´s going on :laughing-rolling:

thanks for the laugh :text-lol: i hope the stase chamber suits her well
CaSpEr

Unread postby CaSpEr » 21 Dec 2016 01:18

High flying arrogance from that confused Gaia Sophia.
Maybe we get used to people saying things ignorant of the facts and leave them be in their own Disney World while Protoi 'NWO' comes to pass.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 21 Dec 2016 22:47

Ok, guys, here the latest AND LAST threat :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
Last one because I won't bother posting any of that sh.. on this forum anymore, but I did want you (and every sensible person who reads that) to have some fun.

Please, guys, do laugh as hard as you can, because this is the very best for your sanity!

Gaia SophiaDecember 21, 2016 at 10:50 AM
And here's a targetted message to Protoi Dynamis. You testify against yourself that you and your assassins (aka murdering thugs) were responsible for THE murders in Atlantis. And you know exactly which ones I'm referring to. You don't have access to the stasis chambers, you just think you do. You and your ilk have been contained in bubble realms for some time now. Surprise!

May The Michael, THE SOVEREIGN of Nebadon teach you a lesson or two in grace and gratitude. I won't interfere.

The spiritual world is full of crybabies, that start threaten to leave America if Trump gets elected.... oh, sorry! Wrong context! :teasing-neener: I meant accusing me of nonsense, just to cover up their own sh...

Btw. I am just wondering what happened to the so "wise and powerful" Elois, who were giving her orders last year and were about to destroy Protoi and the Alliance. We are still here, they aren't. What went wrong with her threats??? :think:
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 21 Dec 2016 22:56

This is a very typical attack on Protoi these days...

Since a while now, esp. since I forced the cleanings down into 3D layers, darks have no real abilities left to attack/kill us.
So they try to attack us by bullshit spreading...
We had this quite a few times in last days...

Why do darks always think we are stupid?
Maybe they take themselves as scale....? :laughing-rolling:
marie

Unread postby marie » 22 Dec 2016 04:05

Frank wrote:Why do darks always think we are stupid?
Maybe they take themselves as scale....? :laughing-rolling:

:lol: I think you nailed it, Frank! It reminds me of all the attempts that have been made to keep Trump from becoming president. People were sending the electoral college electors tons of death threats, thinking it would change their minds when it actually had the opposite effect. There's a picture of one elector smoking a cigar in front of the blazing fire of all the death threats he received. :obscene-drinkingcheers:

Return to “WAR THREADS - News, Weather ... etc.”