Skill activation on global level for light ones

Δύναμις

Skill activation on global level for light ones

Unread postby Δύναμις » 29 Nov 2016 18:20

We had some amazing development yesterday evening (details maybe later) and I wanted to let you know that skill activation for light people already started. :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl:

This is especially disturbing for "normal" people who have nothing to do with "spiritual" crap or religion. They will need someone to explain to them that what happens right now is nothing bad and that there is no need to run to some doc. Doctors can do nothing about it. :happy-smileyflower:
Religious sheep will think "god" gave them some gift. This is the next problem arising. Someone will have to tell those idiots that there is no "god" at all. It is the Protoi and the cleanings that help them see and sense all the things they should be able to see and sense if the darks hadn't blurred their minds and their senses.

What to expect?
I don't know, time will show. Maybe the first step is some visual skill which enables you to see/perceive layers or something like that.

Need help?
If you are a member of our forum you know where to find us and you can post here too.
If you are not a member, you can contact us through the link below (at the bottom of this page). Maybe it is about time for all the lurkers out there to make up their mind, join and help us!

I am quite fed up with people who believe that we have to convince them to join us. They are so bloody wrong! We don't need to convince anyone. Either you know that this is the right place for you or you don't. If we need to convince with 3d proof, then you are as sheep as anyone else. We are not interested in sheep. Sheep will awake when its time comes. If you want to belong to the makers, join us! If you prefer to be on the "safe side" keep asleep, still better than giving us troubles. :wink:
jonas

Re: Skill activation on global level for light ones

Unread postby jonas » 29 Nov 2016 18:34

Maybe the first step is some visual skill which enables you to see/perceive layers or something like that.

I had some thoughts about this yesterday actually (because of some sensations I guess.) I cannot remember or describe exactly what it was - whether imagination or not. But the result was me thinking what you just suggested could be an effect. Wondering whether visual or not. Whether perceiving other layers perhaps. Of course, I am used to assuming 'it is probably imagination' but guess time will tell.

Either way - sounds like great news.

:romance-grouphug:
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 29 Nov 2016 18:55

It seemed it has been cognition...

I will make later or tomorrow an extra skill-cognition-explain subforum (public) for this topic.
But I think all should now and in future take a look one one-selves...

I think we reach now a point, at which we now or soon can make huge steps.
Can expand a simple cognition, into a many skills working tool.
Esp. healing will be a case and many healers needed... And everyone here is a healer...
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 29 Nov 2016 19:09

time to drink coffee and kick dark ass..

i´m all out of coffee :laughing-rolling:

great development in the recent weeks, i really hope when all get some skill and some job this whole gets faster and faster. :happy-smileyflower:

i just wait for random people on the street claiming to be jesus because they suddenly can heal stuff :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

alc

Unread postby alc » 29 Nov 2016 20:31

:greetings-waveyellow:
...yesterday afteenoon i felt som shit layer left... I was waiting some war news what happened... But this is much more, this means all will go on much faster i guess, shit to clean will be revealed faster, healings will proceed faster. We are on particula point of history I guess.
Thanx Frank to give us this opportunity tat we can follow this event from first row, and participate too.
Kira

Unread postby Kira » 31 Mar 2017 22:34

Frank wrote:It seemed it has been cognition...

I will make later or tomorrow an extra skill-cognition-explain subforum (public) for this topic.

Esp. healing will be a case and many healers needed... And everyone here is a healer...

Frank what about telepathic comunication?Is there any posibility for emprovement(cleaning) in near future?
Doesnt belong that to us?i want it back! :)
:greetings-wavingyellow:
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 31 Mar 2017 23:06

Kira wrote:

Frank what about telepathic comunication?Is there any posibility for emprovement(cleaning) in near future?

I think " telepathic communication" is a very common stupid term which means "they communicate somehow, and I have no clue how"...
There are many kinds of communication. And many people will get activated as much different kinds as individual possible...
If something that maybe gets activated in you is what is your idea of "telepathic communication"... no clue... :-D
Kira

Unread postby Kira » 01 Apr 2017 19:38

Frank wrote:
Kira wrote:

I think " telepathic communication" is a very common stupid term which means "they communicate somehow, and I have no clue how"...
There are many kinds of communication. And many people will get activated as much different kinds as individual possible...
If something that maybe gets activated in you is what is your idea of "telepathic communication"... no clue... :-D

Thank you :) it took me a while untill i understand it :happy-wavemulticolor:
gZo
Signature: You never know, unless you know you never knew.

Unread postby gZo » 08 Apr 2017 23:09

Ok, missed this one totally so far.

That means all members of the forum can get skills?

I'd request the all inclusive package. :laughing-rolling:

Like Go, go gZo protoi night vison, with my wings and fireballs through my hands. :laughing-rolling:

But healing skills would be totally efficient and to be able to 'see' who needs it and who doesn't deserve it yet.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 09 Apr 2017 18:20

gZo wrote:Ok, missed this one totally so far.

That means all members of the forum can get skills?

I'd request the all inclusive package. :laughing-rolling:

Like Go, go gZo protoi night vison, with my wings and fireballs through my hands. :laughing-rolling:

But healing skills would be totally efficient and to be able to 'see' who needs it and who doesn't deserve it yet.

No, not every member of the forum can get skills. Membership doesn't qualify one automatically for this.
The person has to apply for 3d active membership first and if Frank gets an ok for this person, then the person can start using a Skib.
No wings, no fireballs, no magics. :lol:

Healing skills will come to you, when you are qualified enough to use them. It is not up to us to decide who receives the skills and who not.
gZo
Signature: You never know, unless you know you never knew.

Unread postby gZo » 09 Apr 2017 20:37

[/quote]
No, not every member of the forum can get skills. Membership doesn't qualify one automatically for this.
The person has to apply for 3d active membership first and if Frank gets an ok for this person, then the person can start using a Skib.
No wings, no fireballs, no magics. :lol:

Healing skills will come to you, when you are qualified enough to use them. It is not up to us to decide who receives the skills and who not.[/quote]

What's the procedure to apply for 3D membership? Do I just have to ask for it? If that's the case then consider this as an application. :laughing-rolling:

I'm sure Frank knows my Resume better than I do. :laughing-rolling:

Return to “WAR THREADS - News, Weather ... etc.”