Desperate Darks try to deal with the Protoi

Δύναμις

Desperate Darks try to deal with the Protoi

Unread postby Δύναμις » 24 Oct 2016 16:59

:greetings-wavingyellow:

Excursus: I usually don't state things that I don't see/witness myself but times changed and I am more confident in my own perceptions than I used to be years ago. I no longer use only my eyes and my 3d senses to perceive things and I also accept incentives from my other parts without questioning them (more than necessary). Of course I have been also "trained" to distinguish situations and see/feel things in some context that others are not able to see/feel straight away. All my experiences and my common sense led me to the conclusion that it is impossible to deal with every single being in person, because of many different reasons. Therefore representatives are absolutely mandatory when it comes to deals with bigger group. This is also the reason why each member of this forum (except the Protoi and a few more) stands for one group of a few millions beings. Darks also have representatives and they started sending them to us in a desperate attempt to negotiate about their LOST future. :happy-smileyflower:

The 3d situation: Arina and me chatting. Everyday situation, nothing really strange.
The real situation: While Arina and me chatting a hidden 3rd being starts interfering. Arina feels the need to tell me that the war shouldn't end as planned but that it should have a peaceful end. This is the point where I started understanding that we were not alone, but she also realized that she was talking nonsense and ordered to have the influence removed. :handgestures-thumbup: (Arina is very sensitive to energies and had always had some non 3d contacts. She can easily recognize influence).
Well, this time the "influence" was far too persistent to just leave and the game continued on different base now. About an hour later, I went back to chat with her again after breakfast and "he" showed up through a very cold sensation trying to communicate directly with her. She was feeling the desperation in this communication. It was all about negotiating better conditions for his group. To your information: he is a high ambassador and he knows exactly that there is not much he can do and he tried his best. Obviously his best was not good enough. He first tried to offer us cease-fire and later some hostages (what a surprise?!?!). His arms are far behind our technology. He doesn't do us a favor by offering cease-fire. His hostages are darks and therefore not really interesting to us. They have nothing more in hand. They won't give up, but they know they are lost anyway. Somehow they remind me a lot of Killary. :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: That guy was quite reluctant to leave, so Frank had to show him the way out of Arina's place. :happy-smileyflower:

Looking forward to the next negotiation attempt!
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Re: Desperate Darks try to deal with the Protoi

Unread postby Frank » 24 Oct 2016 17:05

Very nice :text-thankyoublue:
Nούφαρο

Unread postby Nούφαρο » 24 Oct 2016 18:59

better luck next time... :happy-smileyflower:

and thanks for the civil leading out :text-lol:

this guy had really cold hands :scared-shocked: :laughing-rolling:
gZo
Signature: You never know, unless you know you never knew.

Unread postby gZo » 09 Apr 2017 11:00

It's so strange I seem to pull these darks just to me for some reason. Just now on facebook this being tried to convince that I'm all wrong and I can learn how to contact dark bastard and he would let me know. She kept throwing videos and comments at me like a waterfall. I told her to leave me alone with that bullshit she kept going and said that we need to go underground, this is the last incarnation and that the her dark bastard is one and the same. Bad and good and testing now who belongs to him.
I asked if she meant Eartha? :laughing-rolling: No response to that. All the other souls would be destroyed. And I said yea I know you false lights are good at destroying souls. That's the difference between you and us I said, We don't do that except with dark ones and that's why they are crawling underground.
No I'm wrong I don't get it the elites are polluting the water and food so that I can't see. And all the chemtrails I should research it..... :teasing-blah:
I said I know. And I will never betray my side. She said the world will go dark and wee need the messiah to come back, that's our only hope. :laughing-rolling: We are dying otherwise we only have ths body left, evacuation is already in place we have to go underground. I asked you tell me the elite is responsible for the lies, but yet I should crawl in a dirty hole with these bastards to safe my life? I said I have nothing to fear I can't die except my Avatar.
No you are wrong! That's what they want you to believe. :laughing-rolling: It's so refreshing to finally not being influenced by these fear mongers!
She told me these are the last avatars there won't be anymore the birth pain will disappear. I told her how her dark bastard invented that pain. And to leave me alone. I had to work really hard to get her off of my chat. :laughing-rolling:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 09 Apr 2017 18:24

gZo wrote: It's so refreshing to finally not being influenced by these fear mongers!

:handgestures-thumbup: :text-goodpost:
Right! So much fun not to fall for their crap :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

Return to “WAR THREADS - News, Weather ... etc.”