Celebrities with masks...

Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Re: Celebrities with masks...

Unread postby Frank » 14 Nov 2016 00:37

canjos wrote:What about Nigel Farage, Viktor Orbán and Putin?

No masks.
Remember, only darks WITH masks are in the list.
Darks w/o mask are not.
Anna
Signature: Really?! Hmm...Let me think about that...

Unread postby Anna » 23 Dec 2016 17:27

Frank, I know you're busy but I have to ask! :confusion-shrug:
Simon Parkes has a HUGE following in the UK and an increasing one in the USA. He openly admits to family links with the Illuminati :teasing-blah: :teasing-blah: :teasing-blah: but argues he's Light and I get that he's Light, although some of my friends think otherwise..am I wrong?! :confusion-shrug:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 23 Dec 2016 18:10

Anna wrote:Frank, I know you're busy but I have to ask! :confusion-shrug:
Simon Parkes has a HUGE following in the UK and an increasing one in the USA. He openly admits to family links with the Illuminati :teasing-blah: :teasing-blah: :teasing-blah: but argues he's Light and I get that he's Light, although some of my friends think otherwise..am I wrong?! :confusion-shrug:

I get him as G2 PL-species, Erdl group.
Anna

Unread postby Anna » 23 Dec 2016 18:13

Frank wrote:

Thanks Frank! :romance-kisscheek:
Anna

Unread postby Anna » 23 Dec 2016 18:32

Anna wrote:
Frank wrote:

Thanks Frank! :romance-kisscheek:

And just for the Newbies & Idiots amongst us...
G2 = Grey 2
PL species = ?
Erdl Group= ?
Anna

Unread postby Anna » 23 Dec 2016 19:37

I'm going to ask Simon Parkes (given his HUGE following in the UK & increasingly likewise following in the USA) what his view of this site is. Now this should be interesting! :handgestures-thumbup:
Will keep you posted!
Ribo

Unread postby Ribo » 23 Dec 2016 20:37

Anna wrote:G2 = Grey 2
PL species = ?
Erdl Group= ?

I think PL species was Polarity levels.
I was searching and 2 sites lead to the Wiki which Login doesnt seem to work.

viewtopic.php?t=2174#p9598
viewtopic.php?f=81&t=2195#p9154 (second line)
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 23 Dec 2016 21:34

:text-thankyoublue: Ribo for the helpful links!

Yes, PL is Polarity Level. We use this term to describe a non angel species. There are many different species, but since we don't have a decent name for each of them we call every no angel species PL species.

We call Erdl group the species where Erdl belongs (although he has no idea himself, sorry).

G2, is the light classification (G1-G2 = light but not in the Protoi Alliance).
PL /Erdl group are the classification for the species.
Anna

Unread postby Anna » 17 Feb 2017 18:29

Anna wrote:I'm going to ask Simon Parkes (given his HUGE following in the UK & increasingly likewise following in the USA) what his view of this site is. Now this should be interesting! :handgestures-thumbup:
Will keep you posted!

Unfortunately, although I asked Simon, he did not reply.
I know he's busy too, but also aware that he said he expresses reluctance in expressing an opinion about individuals or organisations when it might offend people - personally, I think that's a "cop out" when you're already expressing a strong opinion about your views in other areas.
The news on his website is becoming more bizarre (these are supposed to be posted as accurate when Simon has received two independent confirmations from his sources) so not sure anymore :confusion-shrug:
However, I am a believer of "keeping friends close and enemies closer" so will continue monitoring this :handgestures-thumbup:
Pyra

Unread postby Pyra » 28 Jun 2017 01:30

What about Simon Parkes? :think: He's not completely well known like David Icke is, but he is against the Elite and their agenda. He's more of a not so loud plath that Icke has chosen and is forming a Connecting Consciousness group that spans the globe. I am mostly asking out of curiosity because I have been watching him for a while because of his 'inside info' that he always seems to have and his predictions always appear correct as well.

Link removed by Δύναμις
gZo
Signature: You never know, unless you know you never knew.

Unread postby gZo » 28 Jun 2017 08:53

Pyra wrote:What about Simon Parkes? :think: He's not completely well known like David Icke is, but he is against the Elite and their agenda. He's more of a not so loud plath that Icke has chosen and is forming a Connecting Consciousness group that spans the globe. I am mostly asking out of curiosity because I have been watching him for a while because of his 'inside info' that he always seems to have and his predictions always appear correct as well.

Ask your rods. I get dark, not sure though if it's correct. But like said above, only darks with mask are in this list.
Anton
Signature: A̛͂͐̾̈̊͐̓͑̎̚͏̶̢̞̟͉̻̲y̱̫͔̮͓͑̾̇̑̎ͨ̌̎ͫ̎̽̔̑͌̆̿͒̉͜͟y̭̯͖̱̳͔̞̞̤̲̰͔̣̱̘̿̓̿͌̍̽̐͗͋̅̅ͭ̋ͩͮ̑̋͐̕͝ͅ

Unread postby Anton » 30 Dec 2019 20:20

Wondering about Annegret Kramp Karrenbauer... I bet she does not support Taurus -- is she from isis-group? Kinda gives off those vibes to me.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 02 Jan 2020 20:43

Anton wrote:Wondering about Annegret Kramp Karrenbauer... I bet she does not support Taurus --is she from isis-group? Kinda gives off those vibes to me.

yes

sidenote: adööfchen was isis too.
Anton
Signature: A̛͂͐̾̈̊͐̓͑̎̚͏̶̢̞̟͉̻̲y̱̫͔̮͓͑̾̇̑̎ͨ̌̎ͫ̎̽̔̑͌̆̿͒̉͜͟y̭̯͖̱̳͔̞̞̤̲̰͔̣̱̘̿̓̿͌̍̽̐͗͋̅̅ͭ̋ͩͮ̑̋͐̕͝ͅ

Unread postby Anton » 02 Jan 2020 20:59

Frank wrote:
Anton wrote:Wondering about Annegret Kramp Karrenbauer... I bet she does not support Taurus --is she from isis-group? Kinda gives off those vibes to me.

yes

sidenote: adööfchen was isis too.

Welp. Can't say I'm surprised. :D Thanks for the answer! :handgestures-thumbup:

Return to “WAR THREADS - News, Weather ... etc.”