Weather updates

Anton
Signature: A̛͂͐̾̈̊͐̓͑̎̚͏̶̢̞̟͉̻̲y̱̫͔̮͓͑̾̇̑̎ͨ̌̎ͫ̎̽̔̑͌̆̿͒̉͜͟y̭̯͖̱̳͔̞̞̤̲̰͔̣̱̘̿̓̿͌̍̽̐͗͋̅̅ͭ̋ͩͮ̑̋͐̕͝ͅ

Re: Weather updates

Unread postby Anton » 30 Jan 2019 22:19

Today, it has snowed all day, with almost no pause -- that's quite unusal and has not happened for a while. The snowflakes are nice and thick too. Generally I don't like snow and cold weather, the only reason for that being the snow and the cold weather obviously being cold... :text-lol: I like how it looks though, just like almost everyone else.
It doesn't take long for my skin to burn after contact with anything as cold as snow. :roll: Also, when I reenter warm environment, it itches quite strongly for a few minutes, so that's why I don't like cold stuff like snow.
When I was out to buy some bread, I could swear the snowfall would always turn in the opposite direction I'm walking in, so basically it would always snow into my face -- I thought "Snow falls quite slowly, I am walking quite quickly, even when the snow is falling vertically straight to the ground, it should always look like it's falling into my direction because of me walking through it." So I decided to stand still to see if that was true. Turns out the snow actually was turning everytime I would walk into a different direction, to snow into my face... :snooty:
Finn

Unread postby Finn » 02 Feb 2019 10:00

Yeah, it sounds like the darks are using the snow to mess with you on purpose. :( I bet if a bad dark walked by the snow would be blowing right around them. pfffft

Our weather has been really cold here lately, but I've been trying to stay inside to avoid it & I put the heater on. hah :happy-sunshine:
Kira

Unread postby Kira » 02 Feb 2019 20:06

Use pearlgonites(as much as you have-better and quicker ).
Anton
Signature: A̛͂͐̾̈̊͐̓͑̎̚͏̶̢̞̟͉̻̲y̱̫͔̮͓͑̾̇̑̎ͨ̌̎ͫ̎̽̔̑͌̆̿͒̉͜͟y̭̯͖̱̳͔̞̞̤̲̰͔̣̱̘̿̓̿͌̍̽̐͗͋̅̅ͭ̋ͩͮ̑̋͐̕͝ͅ

Unread postby Anton » 10 Feb 2019 21:19

Quite the strong winds have been blowing yesterday and today.
Anton

Unread postby Anton » 25 Feb 2019 14:49

Lately we have had a clear blue sky with not a single cloud on the horizon. :happy-sunshine:
In the night, it becomes really cold and at daytime it's really warm.
Azra

Unread postby Azra » 25 Feb 2019 22:47

Very warm in England for winter time, reaching 18 degrees last week! We are being warned that it will stay warm this week but it's likely to snow later.

We also had those strong winds a couple of weeks ago, Thius. What is it all about though?
Anton

Unread postby Anton » 10 Mar 2019 17:43

It's been windy af for the whole week now, but today it's reaching its climax, with the strength of the wind becoming hazardous. It's quite unusual for where I live, not just the strong winds, but also for how long of a period of time they are staying.
Anton

Unread postby Anton » 10 Mar 2019 21:58

Ok and now we have simultaneous thunderstorm + snow + rain... :laughing-rolling:
Azra

Unread postby Azra » 27 Apr 2019 10:41

Strong winds blowing yesterday evening, through the night and all morning so far. It’s cold again after some unusually warm days.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 04 May 2019 11:45

BREAKING NEWS!
GLOBAL WARMING at its best :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
I woke up to this weather this morning:

Not much to say there. The "global-warming-panic-spreading-theory" is one more made up lie, so they can squeeze even more taxes and other contributions out of us in order to "help earth heal and regenerate". They simply hid the fact that the money they get for this purpose goes to their own pockets and not to earth. Earth doesn't need money.

(It stopped snowing now and it is slowly disappearing. I hope my poor little plants out in the balcony survived the mess).
Attachments
IMG_3017.JPG
(678.69 KiB) Not downloaded yet
IMG_3016.JPG
(701.86 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Anton

Unread postby Anton » 04 May 2019 11:47

Well they started calling it climate change a while ago. ^^ Though I won't disagree, I don't have enough facts.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 04 May 2019 11:57

Thius wrote:Well they started calling it climate change a while ago. ^^ Though I won't disagree, I don't have enough facts.

Everything changes 24/7, just many changes are too subtle to be perceived when they happen. Only years later you see the wrinkles in your face. They don't happen over night, but your face changes every second. Years later you realize what happened. Same with the climate and everything else that is subject to the current influences of the energy-construct called "earth" (permanent flow = permanent change).
Azra

Unread postby Azra » 04 May 2019 12:56

Δύναμις wrote:
Thius wrote:Well they started calling it climate change a while ago. ^^ Though I won't disagree, I don't have enough facts.

Everything changes 24/7, just many changes are too subtle to be perceived when they happen. Only years later you see the wrinkles in your face. They don't happen over night, but your face changes every second. Years later you realize what happened. Same with the climate and everything else that is subject to the current influences of the energy-construct called "earth" (permanent flow = permanent change).

In May! This happened in the Britain last year. I recall snow in June here once in the 70s!

Remember the “climate scientists” don’t necessarily have evidence but they present supposedly well researched data as fact.

One of my children came to ask me about climate change and if it will cause the world to end. She’d been talking to a friend who relayed the worry just this morning (topical due to the global youth climate protests). I reassured her that the chaotic weather is caused by the planet being cleaned of all the mess caused by the bad guys and that it’s a big job but Earth will survive. Great analogy Alexandra!
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 04 May 2019 15:50

There is climate change. Always.
But it is important to know what is behind the global warming CO2 agenda.
The CO2 agenda is based on climate models.
Not on science.
But there are already 800 science studies based on
measuring and facts, that proof the climate models wrong.

But the global-warming-CO2-agenda is a weapon of lsa2.
Not science. Just a weapon as many (or all) other agendas.
And lsa2 made deals with lsa1 and isis to support the gwCO2 agenda.
Liv

Unread postby Liv » 05 May 2019 20:26

What a terrifying avalanche. We are all doomed! Global warming will get us all. :laughing-rolling:
marie

Unread postby marie » 06 May 2019 06:09

Whatever it is that people call science these days feels like a weapon to me. I used to do science research and the state of science is just such a disgrace to humanity. There was a "march for science" here in the US a couple years ago as if science is some kind of belief system that needs saving. Most science research in the US has lsa1/2 as gatekeepers to funding, getting hired as a researcher or professor, and publishing your research. Plus, there's so much research that's just total bullshit and cannot be reproduced, you can't necessarily believe any science research anymore. People are gonna be pretty shocked after this mess is cleaned up to see real scientific discoveries again and to find out how much "science" was built on a web of lies. I'm pretty excited for that.
Azra

Unread postby Azra » 06 May 2019 14:04

Hi Frank,

Thanks for helping with the correct terminolgy. Like Thius says, 'global warming' seems to be used less now - likely because Earth is not burning up the way they planned it now that the cleanings are having an impact!

I had some suspicion when Al Gore jumped onto the global warming bandwagon but couldn't put my finger on it back then. And there is a fight with the camp that opposes the gwC02agenda - is that another dark group (as they tend to control both sides) or a mix of L & D? I've found that you have to really dig for the articles/research by 'deniers' (=implying they are in denial about the truth of the matter!)

Haha Liv!! So much fear-mongering, targeting young minds and causing them to feel doomed about their future. Horrible.

A march for science?! That's funny Marie! I think it is protected like a belief system: their false precepts anyway...
Liv

Unread postby Liv » 06 May 2019 20:49

Goldenmilk wrote: Haha Liv!! So much fear-mongering, targeting young minds and causing them to feel doomed about their future. Horrible.

Couldn’t sum it up better Goldenmilk! These groups often target young people, expecting them to care because it’s about their future…I was recently approached by a member of one of these activist groups because they were giving out flyers. I always get targeted by people that give out flyers and I always reject. She took it very personally and glared at me. Later I heard that this group likes to block traffic and cause all sort of chaos to get attention to climate change (which gets them arrested). I already know that my job seeking prospects look grim because of the attacks I had to deal with in the past before I found this forum, all I need is a criminal offense to make it worse. :text-lol:

marie wrote:Whatever it is that people call science these days feels like a weapon to me. I used to do science research and the state of science is just such a disgrace to humanity. There was a "march for science" here in the US a couple years ago as if science is some kind of belief system that needs saving. Most science research in the US has lsa1/2 as gatekeepers to funding, getting hired as a researcher or professor, and publishing your research. Plus, there's so much research that's just total bullshit and cannot be reproduced, you can't necessarily believe any science research anymore. People are gonna be pretty shocked after this mess is cleaned up to see real scientific discoveries again and to find out how much "science" was built on a web of lies. I'm pretty excited for that.

You make a good point marie. I think one of the best examples of this is research done on vaccinating. They are passed off as a good and healthy thing to do but they cause energetic damage to lights. :(
Jude

Unread postby Jude » 06 May 2019 21:14

Now I hear talk of the 5G tech ~ the “5th generation” wireless technology being weaponized.
Is there no end to the insanity?!
Arhgg... makes one want to run for the hills....but of course I/we are in it for the duration and lets hope it ends soon.
Flow

Unread postby Flow » 06 May 2019 21:38

Jude wrote:Is there no end to the insanity?!

Sadly no..

Return to “WAR THREADS - News, Weather ... etc.”