Weather updates

Drack

Re: Weather updates

Unread postby Drack » 03 Aug 2016 21:23

Frank wrote:You have a wrong impression of chemtrails.

They have the physical part, but much dark shit attached to it.
And these shit gets neutralized minutes after they sprayed it.
But the physical things stay, doing much less harm than with the energetic shit in it.

And I was talking with a friend about them.
He told me, he feels the spraying on energetic level, and he also feels, when we take the shit out a few minutes later...

oh, i thought the dark shit comes from the frequencies and HAARP and such which they used to control most of the trails.

like trails =physical part haarp = "energetic" / half-physical part.

:text-thankyoublue: on clarifying that out :happy-smileyflower:
jonas

Unread postby jonas » 05 Aug 2016 08:19

You have a wrong impression of chemtrails. They have the physical part, but much dark shit attached to it. And these shit gets neutralized minutes after they sprayed it. But the physical things stay, doing much less harm than with the energetic shit in it.

Thank you for clarifying Frank. I have been looking at the sky a lot lately and could swear things are different even at times when they look about the same. Maybe it is more that change are felt. My wife sometimes it looks different other times she just looks at me thinking I am imagining. :-D
CaSpEr

Unread postby CaSpEr » 05 Aug 2016 22:32

Hi Folks :greetings-wavingyellow:
Took this picture on 04/08/16 @ ~5:00 pm, heavy rains ensued with very loud thunder,

These were taken today by Nily (05/08/16 @ ~3:00pm),
Attachments
SAM_0803.JPG
(604.15 KiB) Not downloaded yet
SAM_0798.JPG
(517.21 KiB) Not downloaded yet
SAM_0777.JPG
(419.2 KiB) Not downloaded yet
iaqua

Unread postby iaqua » 06 Aug 2016 08:03

Lots of lightning strikes in this area around the time Frank posted info on new cleanings. Interesting website for real time lightning strikes monitoring: http://en.blitzortung.org/live_lightning_maps.php

Anyway some nasty summer weather here atm and still to come throughout the weekend.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 06 Aug 2016 13:52

Now it is going to get a bit boring, as I am only sharing thoughts based on my observations of an amazing game above our place. We live in a small town and although the next airport is about 30km away, you almost never see any airplanes. The airport is a small one and it has something like 5-10 flights daily in total. The possibilities that those airplanes would fly above our town are not very high, so we rarely see one of them.

Our weather is miserable for days now. It has been raining a lot. This morning was brighter than the previous two ones. I had a look out of the window in the kitchen while having something to eat and I felt like a spectator of some absurd show. There was some kind of curtain with horizontal stripes along the sky and I was wondering if those are chemtrails or if some kind of warm/cold storm caused that pattern. Some other clouds further down (not fully visible in the following pics) were changing shade and shape quite fast and I could distinguish faces, animals, kind of battles and some other strange things. I have been watching this spectacle for a while and all of a sudden I saw 4-5 vertical stripes like rays. This was the point that I decided to take some pics to share with you. Those vertical stripes were visible for at least 10 min right in front of me and after I went back to check if they are still there, I saw them being "pushed to the left" just as they were (not dissolved).
While standing in the balcony watching them and taking pics I even noticed 3 airplanes! One didn't leave any trails at all, another one leaving 2 trails, which disappeared a short while after and a 3rd one, whose trails were dissolving very fast too. No idea what was going on out there today.

Airplane with no visible trails at all

Airplane with double trails

The following 2 pics show the "moved" trails. The chimney is always at the same place (me too while taking pics) :text-lol:
Attachments
IMG_1476.JPG
(347.71 KiB) Not downloaded yet
IMG_1475.JPG
(421.06 KiB) Not downloaded yet
IMG_1474.JPG
(327.7 KiB) Not downloaded yet
IMG_1472.JPG
(357.65 KiB) Not downloaded yet
IMG_1470.JPG
(664.21 KiB) Not downloaded yet
IMG_1467.JPG
(465.76 KiB) Not downloaded yet
IMG_1464.JPG
(471.21 KiB) Not downloaded yet
IMG_1463.JPG
(389.79 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 06 Aug 2016 14:12

i guess they are still like "what the heck is going on with our chems why don´t they work" and they are experimenting around how they could get their previous result back.
the one plane is spraying and the other is observing the results of the new "mixture" or whatever it is called in chemistry.

..or they get bored because it´s worthless spraying around and they start playing tic-tac-toe in the sky :laughing-rolling: (i actually saw a video somewhere where they really did that )

and mabye it´s time to write them a little letter telling them that their shitty sprays aren´t working anymore even if they change their mixtures :text-lol:

on my side .. there´s nothing like chemtrails anymore. well at least nothing visible.
it´s just sunny with some clouds and bright blue sky. maybe i´m on the beach later and can take some nice pic´s otherwise i´ll attach some pics later :happy-smileyflower:
any other observations could be that the clouds are getting "fluffier" at all and get more "complex" formations at all. havn´t seen any pictures out of clouds for now but maybe that´ll too :-D
and weather at all is "complex". one time it´s raining for 30minutes full power then it´s bright sunny and 10minutes later it´s raining again. weather does what it want :D even weather forecasters are like "yeah.. weather is changing all the time. we don´t know"

on how much % are we actually now? would be interesting to know , too.

i´ll edit pics later

:romance-grouphug:
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 06 Aug 2016 16:02

54%
TenSuns

Unread postby TenSuns » 06 Aug 2016 18:45

Frank wrote:54%

Day by day is obvious that weather is changing and overall energy feels different.
After so many heavy & turbo hot summers this one is so pleasant (even with those chemtrailing attempts )
Pic was taken today after 7 PM and i think you got the picture :happy-smileyflower:

TenSuns

Unread postby TenSuns » 06 Aug 2016 21:32

Drack wrote:
..or they get bored because it´s worthless spraying around and they start playing tic-tac-toe in the sky :laughing-rolling:

hahaha! yep! or something like this :happy-sunshine: :text-lol:

Drack

Unread postby Drack » 06 Aug 2016 21:48

TenSuns wrote:
Drack wrote:
..or they get bored because it´s worthless spraying around and they start playing tic-tac-toe in the sky :laughing-rolling:

hahaha! yep! or something like this :happy-sunshine: :text-lol:

hahah what :laughing-rolling:

not bad :text-lol:
Dee

Unread postby Dee » 07 Aug 2016 06:26

Warm summer in Canada. Of particular note are the fuzzy looking clouds top left of the picture. The depth of the subtle waves and textures was rich, almost blurry. Fractal like repetition in layered pattern and shape row on row. Pretty pinks and purples further back. Couldn't resist sharing.

:angelic-blueglow:
Attachments
WP_20160801_002.jpg
(570.86 KiB) Not downloaded yet
TenSuns

Unread postby TenSuns » 07 Aug 2016 19:01

Air is easy to breathe, smells like summer :happy-smileyflower:

picture taken at 8PM today

:angelic-green:

CaSpEr

Unread postby CaSpEr » 08 Aug 2016 00:31

Hello Everyone :greetings-wavingyellow:
Taken yesterday (06/08/16 @ ~1:00-2:00 pm)
Taken today (07/08/16 @ ~6:00 pm)
Attachments
SAM_0815.JPG
(431.39 KiB) Not downloaded yet
SAM_0814.JPG
(432.28 KiB) Not downloaded yet
SAM_0809.JPG
(535.68 KiB) Not downloaded yet
SAM_0807.JPG
(537.24 KiB) Not downloaded yet
alc

Unread postby alc » 08 Aug 2016 07:50

:greetings-waveyellow:
Actually chemtrails are great :cool:
All those beautiful chem colours...

Looks like spaceship hidden in clout ( photo taken few days ago)
Attachments
IMG_20160805_163146.jpg
(419.59 KiB) Not downloaded yet
IMG_20160805_192819.jpg
(390.06 KiB) Not downloaded yet
IMG-20160807-WA0001.jpg
(269.33 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 08 Aug 2016 09:38

@alc

Can you finally start making your pics visible by yourself as described here? Tutorial

I am fed up of doing that for you all the time. You are the only one that keeps ignoring the instructions. Today it was the very last time I made your pics visible to all. Next time I won't, because if I keep doing it, you'll never learn it. :happy-smileyflower:
TenSuns

Unread postby TenSuns » 08 Aug 2016 11:56

Well, today not a single cloud in the sky.... not even artificial one :laughing-rolling:
(I wonder if chemplanes pilots have a day off :cool: :text-lol: )
:happy-smileyflower:

@ Alex : i hope my pics are visible :roll:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 08 Aug 2016 13:30

TenSuns wrote:@ Alex : i hope my pics are visible :roll:

:handgestures-thumbup: visible and very nice!

TenSuns

Unread postby TenSuns » 08 Aug 2016 14:36

Δύναμις wrote:
TenSuns wrote:@ Alex : i hope my pics are visible :roll:

:handgestures-thumbup: visible and very nice!

Thank you & you are welcome!

:happy-jumpeveryone:
alc

Unread postby alc » 08 Aug 2016 16:51

[/img]
Δύναμις wrote:@alc

Can you finally start making your pics visible by yourself as described here? Tutorial

I am fed up of doing that for you all the time. You are the only one that keeps ignoring the instructions. Today it was the very last time I made your pics visible to all. Next time I won't, because if I keep doing it, you'll never learn it. :happy-smileyflower:

Yeah Alex...
It works here on mobile all but i guess this net here in electronic desart doesnt.... Sorry

IMG_20160808_175206.jpg
(1.04 MiB) Not downloaded yet
TenSuns

Unread postby TenSuns » 10 Aug 2016 09:07

+
+
What you can see on the blue sky is actually a residue of chemtrailing attempt early this morning.
+
+
And right now bastards are trying to win this game today. Well, let us see what will happen! :laughing-rolling:

Return to “WAR THREADS - News, Weather ... etc.”