Weather updates

Liv

Re: Weather updates

Unread postby Liv » 24 Jul 2019 18:52

There was some thunder, lightning and rain from 1 am – 3 am in the city where I live. Started off really close to my flat, it felt a bit like I had front row seats. I was excited because I really like thunder and rain but it’s a rare treat around here. :happy-jumpyellow:
Anton
Signature: A̛͂͐̾̈̊͐̓͑̎̚͏̶̢̞̟͉̻̲y̱̫͔̮͓͑̾̇̑̎ͨ̌̎ͫ̎̽̔̑͌̆̿͒̉͜͟y̭̯͖̱̳͔̞̞̤̲̰͔̣̱̘̿̓̿͌̍̽̐͗͋̅̅ͭ̋ͩͮ̑̋͐̕͝ͅ

Unread postby Anton » 24 Jul 2019 20:21

Liv wrote:There was some thunder, lightning and rain from 1 am – 3 am in the city where I live. Started off really close to my flat, it felt a bit like I had front row seats. I was excited because I really like thunder and rain but it’s a rare treat around here. :happy-jumpyellow:

I like thunderstorms too, we're getting one on the week-end, so I'm looking forwards too that. :happy-jumpyellow:
Liv

Unread postby Liv » 26 Jul 2019 14:24

@Anton
It's nice to meet another thunderstorm enthusiast. :happy-smileyflower:
I hope you'll have an amazing thunderstorm during the weekend. My one was on and off during the 3 hours with very little rain, so not as awesome as it could have been.
Jude

Unread postby Jude » 02 Aug 2019 20:59

We just returned from a area in the mountains where it thundered/lightening for days.

The light shows and the booming thunder were quite spectacular but the torrential rain that followed was not as fun being as we were camping outside.

Here at home on the rare occasion that this takes place we all go out and enjoy the sky show though... much more fun!
Azra

Unread postby Azra » 02 Aug 2019 21:21

@Jude

That sounds like a great show.

I once experienced the loudest thunder ever when we were staying in a little hut in a national park. Amazingly my babies slept right through it. But our pre-teen nephews were terrified and quickly ran into our hut until it was over. It was very dramatic - the most impressive drum rolls from the sky I've ever heard. Luckily I enjoy them too. It seems to be a forum members thing! :happy-smileyflower:
Anton
Signature: A̛͂͐̾̈̊͐̓͑̎̚͏̶̢̞̟͉̻̲y̱̫͔̮͓͑̾̇̑̎ͨ̌̎ͫ̎̽̔̑͌̆̿͒̉͜͟y̭̯͖̱̳͔̞̞̤̲̰͔̣̱̘̿̓̿͌̍̽̐͗͋̅̅ͭ̋ͩͮ̑̋͐̕͝ͅ

Unread postby Anton » 07 Aug 2019 17:44

It just started storming here. It's basically raining horizintally. :-D
Anton

Unread postby Anton » 07 Aug 2019 19:36

Update: It lasted for like 5 minutes... :crying-yellow:
Liv

Unread postby Liv » 07 Aug 2019 20:07

Wow that had to be pretty dissapointing...
Anton

Unread postby Anton » 09 Aug 2019 17:27

Ok, today I'm finally getting my rainy weather day! :-D
Tealxi
Signature: Existing I guess

Unread postby Tealxi » 23 Aug 2019 04:23

Oh no! The Amazon Rain forest is on fire. A man made fire to get more land :roll: . Does this have any correlation to anything?? Or just garbage things happening, because "life" is garbage.
Allison

Unread postby Allison » 12 Sep 2019 04:57

The weather here has been crazy lately... There was a tornado in my city last night that caused some damage and destroyed some buildings and now it's storming again and there's another flood warning
Finn

Unread postby Finn » 13 Sep 2019 00:22

We alomost had the HUGE Hurricane almost hit us but thankfully it didn't however the poor Bahamas really got slammed :(
alc

Unread postby alc » 15 Nov 2019 00:02

:greetings-waveyellow:

First screen recording (Yesterday) has obvious artificial line visibile from south of Barcelona ends in south France.
Also circle which Is coming to and end of the lìne it's looks to me like some portal...
Second screen video gas leavarage line visibile from the point where Yesterday's line finished almost till top of UK , than strange connecting near the point where Yesterday's line started ...
It looks like very artificial everything , also looks like there are connections through different layers, of I observe It i feel diferent shit imputs... Have somebody some more clear explanation for this phenomen which actually we can see all the time when observing sat weather pics ? This Is IR view if we check visual It Is much different ( in daylight obviously).
Another point Is point where Yesterday's line started in Spain there Is haarp plant...
:happy-sunshine:
Attachments

[ Play Quicktime file ] 20191114_234120.mp4 [ 20.59 MiB | Viewed 12390 times ]

[ Play Quicktime file ] 20191113_204117.mp4 [ 25.99 MiB | Viewed 12390 times ]

Azra

Unread postby Azra » 30 Dec 2019 23:03

A few thoughts....

A TV service called Freeview has been down for many people in the south of England for a few days. The company blames 'high pressure weather'. "The interference can also affect digital and analogue radio signals," said a newspaper report.

Apparently: "warm air is close above cooler air, making it more difficult for television and radio signals to travel through the atmosphere." Someone complained that there's high pressure in the summer but that doesn't affect signals...is this odd or just a technical issue or due to atmospheric changes by Protoi affecting the old anologue/digital system v fractal?

There was also a 'sonic boom" sound heard in parts of London today - people reported that their homes shook. Police say it was caused by a cylinder explosion. I experienced a similar sound and shake/tremor for a couple of seconds on 1st December which was attributed to supersonic fighter jets that got clearance to go high-speed to rescue a lost aircraft. Is this likely the case? I ask because the reported timings in the press are completely different to mine (I was in my kitchen with someone else when it happened). And now two similar incidents makes me suspicious of it being a cover up???

Lol maybe I'm overthinking this stuff!!! Sorry folks :confusion-seeingstars: :?: :confusion-questionmarks:
Anton

Unread postby Anton » 30 Dec 2019 23:14

Goldenmilk wrote:A TV service called Freeview has been down for many people in the south of England for a few days. The company blames 'high pressure weather'. "The interference can also affect digital and analogue radio signals," said a newspaper report.

Apparently: "warm air is close above cooler air, making it more difficult for television and radio signals to travel through the atmosphere." Someone complained that there's high pressure in the summer but that doesn't affect signals...

I think you misunderstood -- the high water pressure is not in the air, but in the peoples heads... :laughing-rolling:
Azra

Unread postby Azra » 30 Dec 2019 23:17

:text-+1: :text-lol:
Azra

Unread postby Azra » 20 Jan 2020 11:29

There were raging storms across Britain last week - dubbed Storm Brendan. It was very wild for a couple of days! In line with the very intense cleanings I thought.
Azra

Unread postby Azra » 24 Jan 2020 00:29

There was an earthquake in the north of England around 6am this morning., no one hurt just very surprising.
Azra

Unread postby Azra » 09 Feb 2020 17:13

There's wild stormy weather battering Britain and being referred to as "the storm of the century" with winds of 100mph, flights cancelled, flooding, rail tracks blocked. It's been angry and wild here all day!!
Anton

Unread postby Anton » 09 Feb 2020 17:35

Yes. Here in germany, Orkan Sabine is slowly starting to hit. Supposedly it‘s going to be one of the strongest storms we‘ve had yet.

Return to “WAR THREADS - News, Weather ... etc.”