Weather updates

beholder

Re: Weather updates

Unread postby beholder » 07 May 2019 06:33

one of the best examples of this is research done on vaccinating. They are passed off as a good and healthy thing to do but they cause energetic damage to lights.

It is also worthy to take into consideration that once completely disappeared diseases like measles begin to appear again because of the anti-vaccination movement for one reason. It is fine if one decides not to vaccinate his/her kids because others' protection gives them low chances to meet the virus (theirs used as a cat's paw). But if this belief becomes too wide-spread, we will get the child mortality rates of the pre-modern eras back. At least this is where this attitude leads to. No wonder they don't want to wait for this and are going to make it even obligatory (which will give conspiracy-theorists even louder voices).
beholder

Unread postby beholder » 07 May 2019 06:50

The "global-warming-panic-spreading-theory" is one more made up lie.

This chart is also worthy to take into consideration https://web.nersc.no/WebData/arctic-roos.org/observation/ssmi1_ice_area.png
And the disappearing glaciers. Weather extremities. They are not theories but measured, photographed, documented evidences. It doesn't mean a thing that at one point (in space and time) there is an extremely low temperature. By the way, it is caused by the weakening of the polar vortex. At the Artic, temperature has been extremely high that's why it is cold there. (Last time when carbon dioxide level was this high in the air was so long ago that we can point at it on the geologic time scale only. We simply couldn't exist in those circumstances.)
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 07 May 2019 11:31

beholder wrote:And the disappearing glaciers. Weather extremities.

Not the first and not the last time in earth's history. I do consider this also panic-spreading-theory based on scientific data (maybe, who knows how much of it is really accurate. Spinach was full of iron till they discovered they put a comma in the wrong place. I am sure this comma helped a lot to sell tons and tons of spinach though :happy-smileyflower: ).

Anyway, I don't have a problem with facts. Very nice of those scientists to point out a "problem". I am looking forward to the solution they have to offer. As long as they don't have any decent solution suggestions for this they are simply panic makers in my eyes.

beholder wrote:It is also worthy to take into consideration that once completely disappeared diseases like measles begin to appear again because of the anti-vaccination movement for one reason.

And what are the other reasons? Maybe they can work to eliminate the other reasons instead of concentrate on the one that makes money for the pharma and everyone else involved into it?
I mean, if this specific vaccination is so important for the human health and not only a way to flush money into the pharma industry, why doesn't the pharma offer it for free to anyone that may need it, for the sake of the humanity?
There are many good solutions to a problem (assuming there IS a problem), but no one is interested in them because they don't make them money.

Some vaccination is useful and necessary. The triple ones can cause severe damages to light ones. By stopping using the triple ones and concentrate on the absolutely necessary ones for each person, you can avoid many problems incl. anti-vaccination movement. But the pharma wants to promote the combi ones, either because they have huge stocks or they are cheaper to produce or whatsoever. They make much money with them and they can bribe the incapable, stupid politicians and other government members/workers so they pass laws for vaccination.
Vaccination is like a new software that gets installed in your body. Some of them are helpful others are full of bugs. We don't want the ones with the bugs. Personally I am NOT against necessary vaccination. As long as the body is as it is some vaccination is helpful. Once we get to the point to change things in the 3d body drastically and permanently vaccination is probable going to be unnecessary.
Liv

Unread postby Liv » 08 May 2019 16:42

What I meant by my earlier point is that academic researches on vaccines don’t present them objectively enough. They are more than happy to talk about great benefits these things provide, but the damage they can cause to some is hardly spoken about. I have nothing against vaccines themselves, I just used it as an example because it’s something that has been on my mind recently. Sorry for causing the misunderstanding and not clearing it up earlier, I got distracted by some stuff irl.
Anton
Signature: A̛͂͐̾̈̊͐̓͑̎̚͏̶̢̞̟͉̻̲y̱̫͔̮͓͑̾̇̑̎ͨ̌̎ͫ̎̽̔̑͌̆̿͒̉͜͟y̭̯͖̱̳͔̞̞̤̲̰͔̣̱̘̿̓̿͌̍̽̐͗͋̅̅ͭ̋ͩͮ̑̋͐̕͝ͅ

Unread postby Anton » 08 May 2019 17:41

It's been raining all day without a break now, which has not happened here in a loooooong time (at least that's what it feels like). :lol: Good thing I actually like that kind of weather. :clap:
Last edited by Anton on 13 Sep 2019 17:38, edited 1 time in total.
Jude

Unread postby Jude » 08 May 2019 18:01

Thius wrote:It's been raining all day without a break now, wich has not happened here in a loooooong time (at least that's what it feels like). :lol: Good thing I actually like that kind of weather. :clap:

Send a little of that liquid sunshine my way Thius...my garden and I would appreciate the sharing. :wink: :happy-smileyflower:
Anton
Signature: A̛͂͐̾̈̊͐̓͑̎̚͏̶̢̞̟͉̻̲y̱̫͔̮͓͑̾̇̑̎ͨ̌̎ͫ̎̽̔̑͌̆̿͒̉͜͟y̭̯͖̱̳͔̞̞̤̲̰͔̣̱̘̿̓̿͌̍̽̐͗͋̅̅ͭ̋ͩͮ̑̋͐̕͝ͅ

Unread postby Anton » 08 May 2019 18:45

Jude wrote:
Thius wrote:It's been raining all day without a break now, which has not happened here in a loooooong time (at least that's what it feels like). :lol: Good thing I actually like that kind of weather. :clap:

Send a little of that liquid sunshine my way Thius...my garden and I would appreciate the sharing. :wink: :happy-smileyflower:

Maybe through the combined power of our SuPs :lol:
Last edited by Anton on 13 Sep 2019 17:38, edited 1 time in total.
beholder

Unread postby beholder » 08 May 2019 21:02

Sorry from me, too, if I created any unpleasant impression with my written thoughts (now or ever). There are some phenomena in the world that make me agitated a bit and maybe sometimes I'm unsuccessful in presenting my points without such side effect. I just wanted to clarify. Image
Anton

Unread postby Anton » 13 May 2019 07:31

The planes outside were oddly loud this morning, so I took a look outside...
Image Image
Also anyone knows what the green dot in the top right of the second pic is? :think:
Attachments
6B995DC7-B078-4288-B06E-2DE26CA0272D.jpeg
(479.21 KiB) Not downloaded yet
909885C0-36FA-4CEB-B811-D151645F9611.jpeg
(499.67 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Last edited by Anton on 22 Jun 2019 18:11, edited 1 time in total.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 13 May 2019 16:41

Thius wrote:Also anyone knows what the green dot in the top right of the second pic is? :think:

No, but it looks funny :happy-smileyflower:

Maybe some reflection from some bulb or something shiny behind you or so?
Anton

Unread postby Anton » 04 Jun 2019 22:32

A heavy storm is on it's way here. Standing outside feels like the air itself has become malevolent. It's a weird feeling, as if something menacing is looming in the air. I can literally feel it on my skin. :scared-shocked:
Anton

Unread postby Anton » 07 Jun 2019 16:40

Anton wrote:A heavy storm is on it's way here. Standing outside feels like the air itself has become malevolent. It's a weird feeling, as if something menacing is looming in the air. I can literally feel it on my skin. :scared-shocked:

Since I wrote this we had 2 more storms, and we're having another one right now, it's raining so stronly, it's like a billion high air-pressure water guns shooting from the sky horizontally... :scared-shocked:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 07 Jun 2019 17:08

Δύναμις wrote:
Thius wrote:Also anyone knows what the green dot in the top right of the second pic is? :think:

zasuha4 told me that this is a camera lens reflection. Sounds right to me.
Anton

Unread postby Anton » 07 Jun 2019 17:11

Δύναμις wrote:
Δύναμις wrote:

zasuha4 told me that this is a camera lens reflection. Sounds right to me.

Avakrieg told me that too. :happy-jumpyellow: So yes, that's what it is. ^^ I was wondering where Zasuha has been btw. :confusion-questionmarks:
Azra

Unread postby Azra » 07 Jun 2019 21:05

Anton wrote:
Anton wrote:A heavy storm is on it's way here. Standing outside feels like the air itself has become malevolent. It's a weird feeling, as if something menacing is looming in the air. I can literally feel it on my skin. :scared-shocked:

Since I wrote this we had 2 more storms, and we're having another one right now, it's raining so stronly, it's like a billion high air-pressure water guns shooting from the sky horizontally... :scared-shocked:

Someone trying to knock down your SuP??!! :happy-smileyflower:

Hoping it all clears up there very soon.
Anton

Unread postby Anton » 07 Jun 2019 21:22

Goldenmilk wrote:
Anton wrote:

Someone trying to knock down your SuP??!! :happy-smileyflower:

Hoping it all clears up there very soon.

That makes it sound like I mounted the SuP on top of the house like some kind of weathercock... :laughing-rolling:
Azra

Unread postby Azra » 07 Jun 2019 21:33

:text-lol: that might be a good way to chase away crazy weather :wink:
Anton

Unread postby Anton » 22 Jun 2019 17:51

We've been having storms like twice a week minimum lately, I feel like latest cleanings and battles probably always result in storms. The next week it's supposedly gonna be 35-40°C here, I'm gonna try to command SuP to lower that amount... I feel like "weather manipulation" with SuP does indeed work, but you need to plan and order the manipulations quite ahead for them to work, so no weather-neutralizing on a whim. :think:
Edit: Also I wanted to mention that on the past days we got major war news there was always either a heavy storm or a really weird sky outside, as an example for weird sky, one day we had what I would call "daytime-clouds" at night, so basically white daytime-clouds at night, sounds normal, but I could swear I have never seen that here before... :text-lol:
beholder

Unread postby beholder » 03 Jul 2019 17:52

At the same area, yet another interesting phenomenon occurred yesterday:

The coloured area on the left is a rain-cloud (red means heavy rain, blue means light rain). Its shape is identical to that of the lake (which is 78 km long, by the way). This can't be a coincidence! I'm now just wondering what this can mean if anything is meant at all.

Edit: here is a pic taken of lake Balaton because why not:
Attachments
Balaton.jpg
(11.43 KiB) Not downloaded yet
28481295_bec312b2895925e491399cd2511e1673_wm.jpg
(200.78 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Anton

Unread postby Anton » 11 Jul 2019 11:29

Just now it has finally rained here for the first time in like 3+ weeks... I ocasionally tried to „cause“ rain during that time, but sadly it didn‘t work (up to now?). I would like to post a „Happy Raincloud“-emote instead of a :happy-sunshine: here. :text-lol:

Return to “WAR THREADS - News, Weather ... etc.”