Weather updates

Allison

Re: Weather updates

Unread postby Allison » 03 Mar 2018 05:50

spiritlight wrote:
spiritlight wrote:Vancouver Canada is -1 up to 5 degrees lately....snowed here for 2 days, rain/sun washed it out....rains here about 8 mths/year But really it rains almost every month. :crying-yellow: lol ~ plan to move around frim here tho ~ we have white skies for months....kinda insane....ugh....what or who programs the weather?

I digress!....I read more of the weather feed here and yes I have heard of haarp and dark manipulation programming.....but what is Taurus? I did not find information on that....yet. Also I imagine clouds moving out of the sky and the sun shining and it actually does happen ...however it happens its cool to witness! I believe we can feel sort of helpful during all this and play with weather systems using our minds.... :techie-idea:

Taurus is one of the 5 main dark groups. The others are orion and lsa1-3
spiritlight

Unread postby spiritlight » 03 Mar 2018 06:58

Allison wrote:
spiritlight wrote:
spiritlight wrote:Vancouver Canada is -1 up to 5 degrees lately....snowed here for 2 days, rain/sun washed it out....rains here about 8 mths/year But really it rains almost every month. :crying-yellow: lol ~ plan to move around frim here tho ~ we have white skies for months....kinda insane....ugh....what or who programs the weather?

I digress!....I read more of the weather feed here and yes I have heard of haarp and dark manipulation programming.....but what is Taurus? I did not find information on that....yet. Also I imagine clouds moving out of the sky and the sun shining and it actually does happen ...however it happens its cool to witness! I believe we can feel sort of helpful during all this and play with weather systems using our minds.... :techie-idea:

Taurus is one of the 5 main dark groups. The others are orion and lsa1-3

gotcha.....thx....Id like to help rid that pain orion layer! keep getting random pains lately....is there a post on the 5 darks (with diagram?) the search box is funky lol
spiritlight
Jude

Unread postby Jude » 22 Aug 2018 00:00

This year here in BC Canada we have had the worst fire season that I can remember...and I have lived here all my life.

The air quality from the smoke just keeps on getting worse and I can not go outside without feeling the adverse effects.

I have utilized the various tools to mitigate this but man oh man this is a doozy and am hoping it to be over soon.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british- ... -1.4791446
Shellers
Signature: Shelly

Unread postby Shellers » 22 Aug 2018 01:30

Jude wrote:This year here in BC Canada we have had the worst fire season that I can remember...and I have lived here all my life.

The air quality from the smoke just keeps on getting worse and I can not go outside without feeling the adverse effects.

I have utilized the various tools to mitigate this but man oh man this is a doozy and am hoping it to be over soon.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british- ... -1.4791446

Jude,
Same here in California. We’ve had more high temperatures and the smoke filling the air. At one point it had been 4 weeks with heat and smoke. We left the state and went to Idaho (about 700 miles from here) and they had the same heat and smoke. I have family in Washington and Oregon...same there. Everyone has been exclaiming at how the fires increase each year and the fire season starting earlier too.

I also used all the skills I knew but with little change. I do hope this is the last year of this. We do have to be able to breathe.
:romance-caress:
MikeyMo

Unread postby MikeyMo » 22 Aug 2018 04:43

:happy-sunshine: I've been in Santa Barbara for the last three weeks helping my daughter and son in law, looking after their 18 month old while awaiting the birth of my granddaughter who was born 2 days ago. Last december they had to evacuate their house for almost 2 weeks because of the fires here. The forests in the mountains behind their home were completely burned down and you can see where the fires stopped. Totally bare of any vegetation! What a shame, and if that wasn't enough there's been a rat infestation as they were driven from their homes. YUK! Hope this all ends soon for those affected.
marie

Unread postby marie » 23 Aug 2018 05:05

Congrats on the granddaughter MikeyMo! :romance-heartsthree:

My mom lives a couple blocks from the evacuation zone for the Thomas fire that burned the mountains near Santa Barbara. At that time, it was the largest fire in California, but after this summer, it's now the 2nd largest in California history. :( When I visited her in April, it was all people around there could talk about, they were still so traumatized.

Up here in the Seattle area, the wildfire smoke is the worst I've seen it since I moved here. Last summer was really bad, too, but the smoke levels are higher this year. (My husband monitors air quality for a living, so I double checked with him to make sure I'm not misremembering.)

For everyone on the west coast of the US, you can wear a N95 or N99 mask (as unpleasant as that may be) or duct tape a filter on a box fan and run that in your house to help. I'll see if I can find a youtube video for the box fan air filter hack. I think I got some help from skib, but I can't be sure.
Kira

Unread postby Kira » 23 Aug 2018 10:30

HI guys :) on this subject i have pretty nice experience with super pearlgonites.Here the extreme weather and polluted air was unbelievable bad,but after given programs at super pearloginets in range,everything changed significantly better in all ways.People cant remember when last time we had such mild summer and the air is okish(not enough good cose the darks here puts deponie next to the city or they make arrangements with factories to low their filter standards for money..)
But i am more than satisfied with positive changes till now
:happy-smileyflower:
MikeyMo

Unread postby MikeyMo » 23 Aug 2018 18:30

:happy-sunshine: Thanks for the congrats Marie. She's beautiful as they all are. The air quality here is fine right now and daughter stays on top of that. I brought my SuP across country with me and have used it along with skib with good effect. Alexandra suggested placing a protective shield around the home which I did, but my grandson was very agitated for 2 days and since then everything has been fine. The weather has been superb! Since I live 3 thousand miles away my SuP will be out of range and I am wondering what lasting protection I can leave behind when I go home next week. Still figuring things out with skib and SuP. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. :happy-smileyflower:
Jude

Unread postby Jude » 23 Aug 2018 21:29

Weather update:

I am happy to report that today the air in in my neck of the woods re quality has improved. (From a 10 to a 5)
It is still moderate but I can breathe a bit easier now.

I feel that there is a lag time in regards to orders given in some cases.

As well, bumping up the specifics of the order is important as this speeds things up.

This is something I am working on as it is not my strong point.

Now I await the refreshing rain....

Much love to you all! :romance-grouphug:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 26 Aug 2018 13:49

MikeyMo wrote: live 3 thousand miles away my SuP will be out of range and I am wondering what lasting protection I can leave behind when I go home next week. :happy-smileyflower:

If you have the small Pearlgonite with you, connect it to your SuP and leave it there with them. The range of a SuP is 3.100km and the range of a small Pearlgonite is over 300km. This should be enough to keep up the protection (or at least some protection) and maybe Frank can connect your Pearlgonite with someone else's SuP who lives closer to your daughter than you. The SuPs build a worldwide web. Each of them is a junction of the web.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 07 Oct 2018 18:14

Two days ago we had really nice clear sky and some unusual for October warm weather, so some dark bastards decided to spoil it straight away.

Next day the weather was cloudy and it got worse today. Back to unfriendly and cold weather. Makes it possible to sell more heating oil or/and gas, I guess :(
Attachments
IMG_2326.JPG
(332.77 KiB) Not downloaded yet
IMG_2324.JPG
(322.04 KiB) Not downloaded yet
IMG_2323.JPG
(438.42 KiB) Not downloaded yet
IMG_2322.JPG
(428.21 KiB) Not downloaded yet
MikeyMo

Unread postby MikeyMo » 09 Oct 2018 11:54

:happy-sunshine: Since I live on the coast I've noticed the chem clouds run from north to south and not a grid like most pics I see. Although late last spring and early summer they were in grid form. We always have them and I'm guessing it's because New York City, Washington DC, and Philadelphia is just north, south, and west. And where I live is in the center. Don't know if it helps at all but it tends to be windy here. Hope this helps to disperse them. From what I read some of the chemicals they use are quite heavy so maybe not. I wonder if this has to do with the craziness in US politics right now along with darks seemingly getting their butts kicked as well :happy-smileyflower:
Robin
Signature: Robin Hanowell

Unread postby Robin » 10 Oct 2018 14:48

:greetings-wavingyellow: Hi friends! One of our other members, 009bliss, and I are sitting here in the Panhandle of Florida waiting for Hurricane Michael to blow through. We have our pearlgonites and our “Protoi Power” as I like to call it so I’m sure we will fare well! :happy-smileyflower:
Flow

Unread postby Flow » 10 Oct 2018 15:31

I hope you are safe guys :greetings-waveyellow:
jonas

Unread postby jonas » 10 Oct 2018 16:10

I feel like darks are repeatedly trying to whip up storms to create chaos and destruction,

Today from NY Times article,

The hurricane is expected to be the strongest recorded storm to make landfall on the Panhandle. “This will be a catastrophic event the likes of which this region has never seen,” the National Weather Service office in Tallahassee, Fla., warned.

But not yet really succeeding in that respect,
jonas

Unread postby jonas » 12 Oct 2018 07:13

sitting here in the Panhandle of Florida waiting for Hurricane Michael to blow through

Robin/009bliss - how are you over there in Florida? Hopefully you are ok post the ’Michael’ hurricane?
Robin
Signature: Robin Hanowell

Unread postby Robin » 12 Oct 2018 13:55

jonas wrote:
sitting here in the Panhandle of Florida waiting for Hurricane Michael to blow through

Robin/009bliss - how are you over there in Florida? Hopefully you are ok post the ’Michael’ hurricane?

We’re doing okay! Lots of trees down, but not on our houses! And no power, but that’s to be expected. It hit hardest just West of us.....looks like a war zone. That storm was a beast of epic proportions.
Shellers
Signature: Shelly

Unread postby Shellers » 12 Oct 2018 15:32

I’m so glad to hear you and your home came through the storm without damage. I hope your power is restored soon and that the cleanup is swift. Sending :romance-grouphug:
MikeyMo

Unread postby MikeyMo » 12 Oct 2018 20:27

:greetings-wavingyellow: I know what you mean by war zone. My wife and I live on a small barrier island about 150 meters from the ocean. When hurricane sandy came we decided to ride out not knowing where it would make land fall. One of the biggest mistakes of my life. The eye was less than 5k north of our island. Luckily for us the storm was downgraded from a cat 4 to a cat 1 when it made land fall. Devastated the whole island. Watching a wall of water coming down your street was scary! Our house had minimal damage, but I know alot of people who lost homes and businesses. The people who stayed were not allowed off the island for 5 days and we were without power those 5 days. I still think that was payback from the gov. for those that did not evacuate. Hoping the best for those affected.
Ley

Unread postby Ley » 23 Nov 2018 02:34

Recently watch on the news just hear have the storm near Middle region , Nha Trang , and some kind landslide as well , now they try to migrant 280.000 people from Khánh Hòa to somewhere else , can you do something about this ?

Return to “WAR THREADS - News, Weather ... etc.”