Weather updates

CaSpEr

Re: Weather updates

Unread postby CaSpEr » 04 Jan 2017 21:03

alc wrote:Yes officially 1&2 can be acceptable but where is description of aluminium , barium ,... effect ?

Please feel free to share any information in that regard.
Details (colour, shape, pattern of clouds) of the use of Aluminium and Barium in the atmosphere will be interesting to note.

I'm not certain how credible of a method it is to identify visually via cloud shape, colour or pattern, unless it looks like 3).
So what is the differentiation of a colour created artificially versus naturally?
alc

Unread postby alc » 04 Jan 2017 23:25

:greetings-waveyellow:
Years ago i was following chemtrails and fight too for years...but i guess if u look any of this u will find many other shit there too http://www.google.it/search?q=chemtrail ... _tps23Bg6k
:romance-grouphug:
CaSpEr

Unread postby CaSpEr » 05 Jan 2017 13:26

alc wrote:http://www.google.it/search?q=chemtrail+lab+analysis&oq=chemtrail+lab+analysis&gs_l=mobile-heirloom-serp.12...0.0.1.3934.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0..0.0....0...1c..34.mobile-heirloom-serp..13.7.660.T_tps23Bg6k

:text-thankyoublue: for suggesting and I already saw some reports prior to your suggestion.

Most of these reports cannot answer my last question however they are a legitimate method of indicating abnormal chemical levels.
alc

Unread postby alc » 05 Jan 2017 21:27

Chemtrails are composted mostly of small metal particles which reflect light plus chem has its colour which has filter effects and any of components has its effect which change visual projection. Which elemeny has which colour i have no idea , actually has no importance to me, important is to be neutralized...
alc

Unread postby alc » 08 Jan 2017 23:24

Today was cloudy but not windy as predicted , all meteo predictions are opposite of what forecast says :happy-sunshine:

Yesterday's forescast said wind will be24kn , rain...nothing of it...
SuP, Skib, cleanings works much better than orgone cannons with bovius coils which was able to make a hole in clouds even miles away...
Protoi rules :happy-jumpyellow:
Attachments
IMG_20170107_152012.jpg
(1.22 MiB) Not downloaded yet
IMG_20170108_164557.jpg
(791.21 KiB) Not downloaded yet
CaSpEr

Unread postby CaSpEr » 25 Jan 2017 03:56

According to a news article, 'the government of China is going to make it rain over an area almost twice the size of France and is spending £138 million on the new initiative.'

'The technology involves sending airplanes to spray chemicals like dry ice and silver iodide across the sky to create more rainfall in a technique called cloud seeding. Those chemicals – typically silver iodide or dry ice – will change the metaphysical make up of the cloud. This forces it to sleet, rain or even snow artificially, on demand.'
(More here).

Also,

Since Oct. 1, downtown L.A. has received more than 13 inches of rain -- 216% of normal for this period, which the National Weather Service said was 6.26 inches.
(More here).

CaSpEr
TenSuns

Unread postby TenSuns » 26 Jan 2017 16:35

Beautiful.... just beautiful! :happy-sunshine:

humbe

Unread postby humbe » 26 Jan 2017 21:17

Fantastic lenscloud today around Are in Sweden, you see it around the top of the mountain several time a year but this time it was extra nice with fantastic orange colors.

Attachments
IMG_2163.JPG
(36.8 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Last edited by humbe on 27 Jan 2017 10:47, edited 2 times in total.
Oni

Unread postby Oni » 27 Jan 2017 06:13

CaSpEr wrote:Since Oct. 1, downtown L.A. has received more than 13 inches of rain -- 216% of normal for this period, which the National Weather Service said was 6.26 inches.
(More here).

CaSpEr

The manipulations in California are to prevent rain. This (imo) is huge progress.

In Northern California, we just hit our average rainfall amount for the whole year in the first 4 months of the water year.

Btw behind those 'ionic' manipulators and whatever else shit is massive machines outside of IR that act as centripetal forces and allow the storms to be spun / rotated / dissipated / increased.

Think of a vortex with a long arm and huge force.

Those seem to be losing much power now.
CaSpEr

Unread postby CaSpEr » 27 Jan 2017 11:11

Awesome feedback :obscene-drinkingcheers:
delta

Unread postby delta » 28 Jan 2017 08:00

Current weather at perth airport, approx. 37 celsius

Still hot but it's an improvement from the last couple of days which were over 40

Attachments
20170128_143520.jpg
(508.18 KiB) Not downloaded yet
TenSuns

Unread postby TenSuns » 04 Feb 2017 14:15

Today above my town...

humbe

Unread postby humbe » 14 Feb 2017 09:05

The morning two days ago we had -28 C, better put on the longjones :)
Attachments
IMG_2183.JPG
(615.67 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Ribo

Unread postby Ribo » 14 Feb 2017 14:02

CIMG0774.JPG
2 pm.
Feb. 14. 2017
(690.46 KiB) Not downloaded yet
TenSuns

Unread postby TenSuns » 15 Feb 2017 21:52

Today....
Same as yesterday... just pure blue sky! :handgestures-thumbup:

Drack

Unread postby Drack » 15 Feb 2017 22:10

TenSuns wrote:Today....
Same as yesterday... just pure blue sky! :handgestures-thumbup:

had the same for 2 days a row now, guess some manipulations for weather are down aswell :banana-angel:

the problem is , they spray even more now.. one side was perfectly blue , the other was completely grey.. and the radar showed no clouds at all.
TenSuns

Unread postby TenSuns » 22 Feb 2017 18:44

Drack wrote: guess some manipulations for weather are down aswell :banana-angel:

Yes Drack, we had perfect sky for 3 days, and I saw many chemplanes trying to do some nasty work, but with no effect at all!
Chemtrails did disperse too fast, and i liked it so much.

But, since yesterday they started to have some success again:

Pics from yesterday:

And from today:

Allison

Unread postby Allison » 24 Feb 2017 21:32

:greetings-wavingblue:

I'm not sure if this means anything but I thought it was interesting.

I live in South Dakota and the weather here can change at the drop of a hat. That happened this week but the weather changed much more intensely than usual.
For around a week we had perfect weather... It was really nice out; not too hot, not too cold. It was sunny and I really enjoyed it because I didn't have to wear a coat :cool:

But yesterday a blizzard came pretty abruptly. Now it's so cold that my face hurts when I'm outside :shock: The storm was predicted a few days ago but I was not expecting it to be as as strong as it is. My mom actually got into a minor car accident last night because she could barely see through all of the snow.

Public schools were cancelled but of course my college didn't cancel classes even though it seems kind of dangerous to travel... They rarely ever cancel it no matter how bad the weather is :doh:
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 24 Feb 2017 22:49

Allison wrote::greetings-wavingblue:

I live in South Dakota and the weather here can change at the drop of a hat. That happened this week but the weather changed much more intensely than usual.
For around a week we had perfect weather... It was really nice out; not too hot, not too cold. It was sunny and I really enjoyed it because I didn't have to wear a coat :cool:

But yesterday a blizzard came pretty abruptly. Now it's so cold that my face hurts when I'm outside :shock: The storm was predicted a few days ago but I was not expecting it to be as as strong as it is. My mom actually got into a minor car accident last night because she could barely see through all of the snow.

Public schools were cancelled but of course my college didn't cancel classes even though it seems kind of dangerous to travel... They rarely ever cancel it no matter how bad the weather is :doh:

today i had a very similar crazy change of weather.

4-5 hours clear blue sky, a few little clouds. 20minutes later dark grey cloudy sky and snow. it was +6 celsius. 15minutes later again clear blue sky.
weather is pretty messed up :text-lol:
Allison

Unread postby Allison » 24 Feb 2017 23:13

Drack wrote:
Allison wrote::greetings-wavingblue:

today i had a very similar crazy change of weather.

4-5 hours clear blue sky, a few little clouds. 20minutes later dark grey cloudy sky and snow. it was +6 celsius. 15minutes later again clear blue sky.
weather is pretty messed up :text-lol:

Woah :scared-eek: That's crazy

Return to “WAR THREADS - News, Weather ... etc.”