Weather updates

Δύναμις

Weather updates

Unread postby Δύναμις » 19 Jul 2016 15:10

The idea for this thread is to show you changes caused by our crystals and our work on global level, means, that I need your support for this! I'll post here pics of our weather and I hope you'll do the same. Pics should be taken same day as posted, so we can use the post date as a referring point. If you want to post pics taken in the past, make sure to add the date as well.

Although summer in Germany, last week we had for a few days temperatures around 17°C and much rain. The weather was dull in general. Since yesterday it is very warm, almost hot with 29°C.

The nicest clouds I have seen for a long time now :happy-sunshine:
Attachments
IMG_1418.JPG
(543.5 KiB) Not downloaded yet
IMG_1417.JPG
(357.97 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Drack

Re: Weather updates

Unread postby Drack » 19 Jul 2016 15:13

uhhh yes yes yes :happy-jumpeveryone:

i´ll take some photos laters and post them here :text-+1: :text-goodpost:

great idea alex :happy-smileyflower:

:romance-grouphug:
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 19 Jul 2016 16:24

an hour ago we had sun

photo taken 19.07.2016 5PM GMT+1
cloudy .. rainy.. really really rainy. 22°celsius right now.
yesterday we had sun the whole day with 25°. the days before we had only rain , too.
seems like they stopped weather manipulation too since they don´t spray their shit across the sky in my region anymore :-D . sometimes i get photos from a friend in amsterdam where they are still trying to use chemtrails but they don´t have any effect.

now , around 10minutes later the rain stopped and the clouds are breaking up again and the sun starts to shine :happy-sunshine:

and this is like 2 minutes after the last pic

alc

Unread postby alc » 19 Jul 2016 17:04

yes great idea to post pics Alex.
... still waiting for phone friend send it for me... but changes are obvious specially when u look in clear sky you can see difference because before clear sky was not clear like web of shit was there. Soon after Frank started charging with water changed i got clean sky but was visible traces of chemistry like if you put little diluant in water, everything got dismounted. Another checking proove same sunset... colours and blurish sky around sun, now is great difference visible and it is not finish i guess... Actually i wonder on which percent we arrived?
I'll post photos when i get new phone :)

:greetings-waveyellow:
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 19 Jul 2016 17:15

alc wrote:yes great idea to post pics Alex.
... still waiting for phone friend send it for me... but changes are obvious specially when u look in clear sky you can see difference because before clear sky was not clear like web of shit was there. Soon after Frank started charging with water changed i got clean sky but was visible traces of chemistry like if you put little diluant in water, everything got dismounted. Another checking proove same sunset... colours and blurish sky around sun, now is great difference visible and it is not finish i guess... Actually i wonder on which percent we arrived?
I'll post photos when i get new phone :)

34%
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 19 Jul 2016 18:07

alc wrote:I'll post photos when i get new phone :)

Let's hope you'll get new phone soon :romance-kisscheek:

I know you have a great sense for changes, because you do see things others don't and we can trust your feeling totally. Only communication is a bit difficult at times, but I still love your feedback :happy-smileyflower:

jonas

Unread postby jonas » 19 Jul 2016 18:25

There have been some of the most beautiful clouds and sky around in the last 1-2 weeks or so. More crisp. detailed and more depth. Not that grey 'foggish' clouds, lack of depth etc. that was before. Was thinking about why and nice to see other comment similar here.

Also very changing weather. :happy-sunshine:
Ribo

Unread postby Ribo » 19 Jul 2016 18:34

Picture made around 7:30PM

Attachments
CIMG0773.JPG
(580.65 KiB) Not downloaded yet
CIMG0772.JPG
(664.34 KiB) Not downloaded yet
marie

Unread postby marie » 19 Jul 2016 19:27

We've been having a "summer without a summer" here in the Pacific Northwest and it's been very depressing. But the past week I've noticed that most of the time, even when the weather forecast is for a chance of showers, the weather turns out to be quite pleasant. Today it is partly cloudy, but the sky is a beautiful color. :happy-sunshine:

And while I was out taking the picture and checking on my garden, this little guy hopped on my arm. :romance-smileyheart:
Attachments
BugFriend.jpg
(442.34 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Sky_20160719.jpg
(501.25 KiB) Not downloaded yet
LeeDee

Unread postby LeeDee » 19 Jul 2016 19:57

Unfortunatelly I'll not participate with photos as I still only have "grandma phone" :roll: ...

Weather in Slovenia ... for the past 10+ years it was absurdly bad, abnormal in total, whether total lack of water and "night humidity (could be even 3 years in a row) or disastrous floods etc. Chemtrails changed the colur of the sky, not sure when that happened but I remember clearly when I first time heard about chemtrails I had no opinion, even scepticism, but when driving home I probably looked up to the sky for the first time after I was a child ... and I saw it with my own eyes, so for me that was it, no doubt ... grey instead of blue ... weird looking clouds ... fleeces all over the sky ... I live in a place/town that is supposed to be most polluted by chemtrails in Slovenia, always started their flying over already before 6-7 a.m every single day, so by 8 am everything was covered with the poison. Air was always stuffy, difficult to live, breath, weather sensitive people with severe problems ... I'm also heavy meteopat and I felt every direct influence/attack through "weather" ... rare were the days that was "calm"...
Last week it was turbulent in every possible way ... somehow at the end of the week it started to calm down ... for "me" yesterday was bearable ...today bearable + ... Weather doesn't drain me to the extent it did ...sky is still grey, no blue yet, but no wonder as I said before ... but I did notice that chemtrail tails did start to broke in some areas ... I can breath with more ease ... weather has less "influence" over people ... nature seems calmer ...
alc

Unread postby alc » 19 Jul 2016 22:20

LeeDee wrote:Unfortunatelly I'll not participate with photos as I still only have "grandma phone" :roll: ...

Weather in Slovenia ... for the past 10+ years it was absurdly bad, abnormal in total, whether total lack of water and "night humidity (could be even 3 years in a row) or disastrous floods etc. Chemtrails changed the colur of the sky, not sure when that happened but I remember clearly when I first time heard about chemtrails I had no opinion, even scepticism, but when driving home I probably looked up to the sky for the first time after I was a child ... and I saw it with my own eyes, so for me that was it, no doubt ... grey instead of blue ... weird looking clouds ... fleeces all over the sky ... I live in a place/town that is supposed to be most polluted by chemtrails in Slovenia, always started their flying over already before 6-7 a.m every single day, so by 8 am everything was covered with the poison. Air was always stuffy, difficult to live, breath, weather sensitive people with severe problems ... I'm also heavy meteopat and I felt every direct influence/attack through "weather" ... rare were the days that was "calm"...
Last week it was turbulent in every possible way ... somehow at the end of the week it started to calm down ... for "me" yesterday was bearable ...today bearable + ... Weather doesn't drain me to the extent it did ...sky is still grey, no blue yet, but no wonder as I said before ... but I did notice that chemtrail tails did start to broke in some areas ... I can breath with more ease ... weather has less "influence" over people ... nature seems calmer ...

:handgestures-thumbup: yeah it was exactly like this. how far i remember chemtrails in Slovenia started short after Slovenia entered in NATO...

When i was young i could see from my house in South even Bosnian mountains and Croatia is in between which has some ww2 monument on one hill , before was clearely visible in all weathers only when was covered by clouds, fog or raining... thanx to chemtrails : Bosnian mountains covered with snow in spring are only nice memories, croatian monument i can see only on sunset in particular time of year when sun is shine on because it was made form polished inox so now i can see only reflection (now means 3 months ago when i was there last time)...

Air is definetly better, also i would like to mention taste of botteled water it seems is changing too, i noticed this because here botteled water is quite shitty and other is really full of heavy metals even mountain water...
eternalullaby

Unread postby eternalullaby » 20 Jul 2016 03:07

Here in central North Carolina we've had ridiculously persistent rainy weather so far in 2016. It was supposed to thunderstorm almost every day this week, but somehow the forecast for my town changed to 'partly cloudy' and 'sunny' for a majority of the days. :wink: I think it might rain (hail even? :character-smurf: ) tonight and tomorrow, though. I actually don't mind it, as long as I can be at home and just watch it fall through a window :lol:

I took this photo at 8:11 PM EST today (about two hours ago) and I can absolutely see a drastic change in the shape and form of the clouds around here. They used to be long, wispy and diffuse, but now they appear to be denser, more substantial, more prominent, and overall fluffier than they've been in a long time. Basically, they actually look like real clouds :handgestures-thumbup:

We had a high temperature of 91°F (abt. 33°C) :crying-green: :crying-blue: (Not a fan of hot weather at all :happy-smileyflower: ) and a low temperature of 70°F (abt. 21°C) today. It's only going to heat up even more later on this week :sad-pacing:

Anyway, this thread was a fantastic idea and I'm looking forward to seeing more pictures from around the world! :happy-sunny:

:text-worthless: :romance-grouphug:
Attachments
IMG_1265.JPG
(964.33 KiB) Not downloaded yet
alc

Unread postby alc » 20 Jul 2016 07:45

Δύναμις wrote:
alc wrote:I'll post photos when i get new phone :)

Let's hope you'll get new phone soon :romance-kisscheek:

I know you have a great sense for changes, because you do see things others don't and we can trust your feeling totally. Only communication is a bit difficult at times, but I still love your feedback :happy-smileyflower:

Dear Alexandra we know communication is valid only through heart...and we have it...unfortunally still many shit in between...
see things...yes but i am dtill blind...only fragments which sometimes difficult to separate from shit i get by it and decode it properly...but it is improveing ...
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 20 Jul 2016 16:57

Attachments
20.070.2016-3.jpg
(497.38 KiB) Not downloaded yet
20.070.2016-2.jpg
(188.77 KiB) Not downloaded yet
20.070.2016-1.jpg
(288.71 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 20 Jul 2016 17:05

6 PM GMT+1 , 27° celsius (still not feeling warm, normally i would melt)
not a single cloud the whole day :happy-smileyflower: havn´t seen that for a loong time

more pics will follow

edit: phone was empty so no more pics :???:

Last edited by Drack on 20 Jul 2016 20:37, edited 1 time in total.
Anna
Signature: Really?! Hmm...Let me think about that...

Unread postby Anna » 20 Jul 2016 18:57

Just back to Scotland on Monday from a holiday in Corfu - 11 to 18 July (41 deg Celsius on first day :scared-eek: & high 30s after that with strong winds the last two days)

Before going on holiday it rained persistently here in Central Scotland.
However, yesterday it hit 31 degrees here and had thunder with heavy rain around 12:00 today.
The photo posted was taken after that.
It's around 23 deg just now at 19:00

(Hope I've managed to upload the photo properly :roll: )

Attachments
image.jpeg
(776.54 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Nily

Unread postby Nily » 21 Jul 2016 00:28

This image was captured on Saturday 16th July at approximately 5:00pm, after a light sprinkle of rainfall! Really colourful rainbow against the sky!
Attachments
20160716_171202.jpg
(694.24 KiB) Not downloaded yet
alc

Unread postby alc » 21 Jul 2016 01:47

in most cases lower dark parts of clouds has still heavy metaly inside but definetly huge improvement form last years or years ago when in Slovenia we fight heavely with orgone guns which actualy worked also on long distances but newer globaly like this ... few days we were on 34% only... :happy-sunshine: :happy-sunshine: :happy-sunshine: :romance-grouphug:
eternalullaby

Unread postby eternalullaby » 21 Jul 2016 01:59

6:13 PM EST today (North Carolina) It didn't rain!
Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous clouds :happy-jumpeveryone:

Attachments
IMG_1272.JPG
(712.06 KiB) Not downloaded yet
marie

Unread postby marie » 21 Jul 2016 05:21

It was a nice day again today here in the Pacific Northwest!
Attachments
Sky_20160720.jpg
(491.22 KiB) Not downloaded yet

Return to “WAR THREADS - News, Weather ... etc.”