Weather updates

alc

Re: Weather updates

Unread postby alc » 03 Sep 2017 21:43

:greetings-waveyellow:
Nice photo from Croatia.
Unfortunally there is no more website of Bosnian scientist and inventor Rudolf Bosnjak, he explained like this:
With electricty they produce electrolisis and they create five layer vortex which are seen on photo( blackones looks like tornado) and they steal water from earth like this and bring to Calypso (moon of Jupiter)
I don't know if it is true but sure looks like spaceship and with electricity one can dom many stuff, even cut planet on half (Nicolas Tesla tehnologies from more than 100years ago)...
Anyhow in Sardegna today after beautiful day many chemtrails , haarp and portals... Image
Attachments
IMG_20170903_195255.jpg
(579.52 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Effy

Unread postby Effy » 03 Sep 2017 22:55

alc wrote::greetings-waveyellow:
Nice photo from Croatia.
Unfortunally there is no more website of Bosnian scientist and inventor Rudolf Bosnjak, he explained like this:
With electricty they produce electrolisis and they create five layer vortex which are seen on photo( blackones looks like tornado) and they steal water from earth like this and bring to Calypso (moon of Jupiter)
I don't know if it is true but sure looks like spaceship and with electricity one can dom many stuff, even cut planet on half (Nicolas Tesla tehnologies from more than 100years ago)...
Anyhow in Sardegna today after beautiful day many chemtrails , haarp and portals... Image

What is a haarp?And what do portals do? :confusion-questionmarks: :text-feedback: :text-thankyoublue:
alc

Unread postby alc » 04 Sep 2017 06:12

Effy wrote:What is a haarp?And what do portals do? :confusion-questionmarks: :text-feedback: :text-thankyoublue:

:greetings-waveyellow: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_Fr ... ch_Program
With chemtrails like one electrode and earth another electrode it is massive mind control by frequency...
Portal i mean door in time and space. I guess it is linked to x matter for fishing and control our energies . sometimes i saw even chemtrail aeroplanes how they appear and dissapear through portals usually hidden like small clouds . often it happened that on clear sky you cannsee.small cloud and suddenly aeroplane came out with heavy chemtrail, after dissapear in same way or not...
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 08 Sep 2017 12:09

About Irma.. created by taurus too...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuVWNK6FjSU
Pyra

Unread postby Pyra » 08 Sep 2017 19:05

Thought as much... Multiple attacks. Good grief. They have no shame.
Shellers
Signature: Shelly

Unread postby Shellers » 08 Sep 2017 19:30

Pyra wrote:Thought as much... Multiple attacks. Good grief. They have no shame.

Yes, it stinks to high heaven of Darks. And all the fires on the west coast and in the west of the U.S. Such devastation overall.
Effy

Unread postby Effy » 08 Sep 2017 19:45

Shellers wrote:
Pyra wrote:Thought as much... Multiple attacks. Good grief. They have no shame.

Yes, it stinks to high heaven of Darks. And all the fires on the west coast and in the west of the U.S. Such devastation overall.

The fires are also caused by Taurus?
Jude

Unread postby Jude » 08 Sep 2017 20:17

Here in BC we have had almost no rain this summer and fires are everywhere. I watch the skies and there is so much manipulation it just makes you want to cry.
Sometimes I envy those who are not aware of this shit.
The day can not come soon enough for this to end.
Pyra

Unread postby Pyra » 08 Sep 2017 21:08

Jude wrote:Here in BC we have had almost no rain this summer and fires are everywhere. I watch the skies and there is so much manipulation it just makes you want to cry.
Sometimes I envy those who are not aware of this shit.
The day can not come soon enough for this to end.

I could not agree more Jude. I wish That I could do something about it. I hate feeling helpless...
009bliss

Unread postby 009bliss » 08 Sep 2017 21:34

But we are not entirely helpless...right??? We can connect ourselves and use scib commands to assist in moving storms?? As a Floridan I am using that to help shift Irma - makes me feel better.

Those fires - started by teens in the woods doing fireworks and it was already so dry :shock: has to be some influence from outside their heads because that's just stupid. :text-blondmoment:

The positivity is quoting from my favorite friend, Robin, is "We have already won!" Just down here working itself all out.... :happy-jumpeveryone:
Jude

Unread postby Jude » 08 Sep 2017 22:13

009bliss wrote:But we are not entirely helpless...right??? We can connect ourselves and use scib commands to assist in moving storms?? As a Floridan I am using that to help shift Irma - makes me feel better.

Those fires - started by teens in the woods doing fireworks and it was already so dry :shock: has to be some influence from outside their heads because that's just stupid. :text-blondmoment:

The positivity is quoting from my favorite friend, Robin, is "We have already won!" Just down here working itself all out.... :happy-jumpeveryone:

Nope we are not helpless.
Tool-belt is being presently utilized.
Cheers!
marie

Unread postby marie » 11 Jan 2018 02:21

All 3 weather radars in my area have been down for repairs at some point today. I'm assuming that's not a coincidence! :think:
Anna
Signature: Really?! Hmm...Let me think about that...

Unread postby Anna » 28 Feb 2018 19:56

A Red Alert has been issued from the Met Office for the central belt in Scotland regarding severe weather and what is being called the “beast from the east” - snow coming in from Siberia apparently. This is a first as a Red Alert has never been issued in Scotland before...was told I still had to get into work this morning though even although the government advice was not to travel. That was a bit scary & I skidded a few times.
Manufactured due to current political events such as Brexit, Scottish independence, etc? Hmmm...let me think about that! :roll:
Liv

Unread postby Liv » 28 Feb 2018 22:19

Same stuff in England. It was snowing pretty badly, but my uni decided to stay open. I throught I was going to freeze to death at a bus stop in the morning. :(
Flow

Unread postby Flow » 01 Mar 2018 08:56

In Germany is it cold as fuck too. Luckily I dont have to work next week. :clap:
Eirenaios

Unread postby Eirenaios » 01 Mar 2018 09:05

In Norway where I live, the place is very cold.
Where I live it's -13 °C. :shock:
Luckily I don't have anything to do outside in a while. :happy-smileyflower:
spiritlight

Unread postby spiritlight » 01 Mar 2018 10:52

Vancouver Canada is -1 up to 5 degrees lately....snowed here for 2 days, rain/sun washed it out....rains here about 8 mths/year But really it rains almost every month. :crying-yellow: lol ~ plan to move around frim here tho ~ we have white skies for months....kinda insane....ugh....what or who programs the weather?
Lau

Unread postby Lau » 01 Mar 2018 13:31

weather attacks everywere

here in Portugal altho not so cold there's a lot of floods
my mother said that in her whole she never hear the wind make such a scary noise like yesterday
last night i also hear strange siren like noises that no one could hear
Flow

Unread postby Flow » 01 Mar 2018 19:35

wild times...
spiritlight

Unread postby spiritlight » 03 Mar 2018 04:51

spiritlight wrote:Vancouver Canada is -1 up to 5 degrees lately....snowed here for 2 days, rain/sun washed it out....rains here about 8 mths/year But really it rains almost every month. :crying-yellow: lol ~ plan to move around frim here tho ~ we have white skies for months....kinda insane....ugh....what or who programs the weather?

I digress!....I read more of the weather feed here and yes I have heard of haarp and dark manipulation programming.....but what is Taurus? I did not find information on that....yet. Also I imagine clouds moving out of the sky and the sun shining and it actually does happen ...however it happens its cool to witness! I believe we can feel sort of helpful during all this and play with weather systems using our minds.... :techie-idea:

Return to “WAR THREADS - News, Weather ... etc.”