War-News

Anton
Signature: A̛͂͐̾̈̊͐̓͑̎̚͏̶̢̞̟͉̻̲y̱̫͔̮͓͑̾̇̑̎ͨ̌̎ͫ̎̽̔̑͌̆̿͒̉͜͟y̭̯͖̱̳͔̞̞̤̲̰͔̣̱̘̿̓̿͌̍̽̐͗͋̅̅ͭ̋ͩͮ̑̋͐̕͝ͅ

Re: War-News

Unread postby Anton » 25 Jul 2019 17:36

MikeyMo wrote: :greetings-clappingyellow: :handgestures-salute: :handgestures-salute: I just noticed that other than myself and a guest browsing the forum, Majestic-12 [ bot ] was also browsing. I've read about Majestic- 12 before but not sure if it's the same thing. Thought it odd. About the post all I can say is WOW WOW WOW and thanks again :happy-sunshine:

Wikipedia :-D :
Majestic is a form of web search engine that refers to a distributed web crawler (or bot) called MJ12BOT. Majestic primarily maps the connections/links between two websites. This network is often referred to as a web graph. Data compression routines are used to store data for scalable analysis and retrieval via an API or web-based interface. The data is derived through a network of independent computers and ISPs that search the Internet from remote locations called nodes. These are controlled by a central controller that sends a large number of URLs to each node for independent crawling. The node bots collect information about all links to the URLs in the respective list. The information is organized in two different data records: The historical index and the updated index. The historical index refers to the crawling results of the last five years, while the updated index is based on the results of the last 90 days. Both absolute and relative data on the links are used to make assumptions about the ability and impact of a URL on the Internet by calculating the citation flow and trust flow. The Majestic search engine's data is accessible via APIs in JSON and XML formats or via a Web interface.
Grayfox

Unread postby Grayfox » 27 Jul 2019 02:27

Since 21:30 (approx. 6 hours ago) we started another huge "battle-night" similar to that
from two nights ago. Already we have the first interesting result from this:

Healing from the harmony is, for the first time ever for here, able to pass all
the way to the physical body. The way is now clear. This healing has not yet started
to be sent along this channel, as preparatory developments are still needed.
But the path is free.
Anton
Signature: A̛͂͐̾̈̊͐̓͑̎̚͏̶̢̞̟͉̻̲y̱̫͔̮͓͑̾̇̑̎ͨ̌̎ͫ̎̽̔̑͌̆̿͒̉͜͟y̭̯͖̱̳͔̞̞̤̲̰͔̣̱̘̿̓̿͌̍̽̐͗͋̅̅ͭ̋ͩͮ̑̋͐̕͝ͅ

Unread postby Anton » 27 Jul 2019 03:23

:text-thankyoublue: :happy-wavemulticolor: Thank you! I was just sleeping and had an ondragging dream in wich I could feel an unrelenting aggression present, now I know why... :clap:
Tealxi
Signature: Existing I guess

Unread postby Tealxi » 27 Jul 2019 03:48

Waow what wonderful news!
Grayfox

Unread postby Grayfox » 27 Jul 2019 05:47

Two more:

Brain manipulation which is using frame-interfaces of
the cubes in 3D is no longer possible. Each of us has
many AI interfaces which are constantly running (in some
cases with millions or more AIs) to constantly manipulate
our brain connections using the frame-interfaces of the 3D cubes.

This is now totally disabled, all these systems, even though
they have not yet been removed. They are permanently disabled.

3D healing of the 3D ambient has now started.
The reason for this healing is to repair huge damages in the
ambient which allowed for the placement of some dark shit that
is constantly using the ambient to attack us emotionally. These
attacks do not hit us directly but are able to trigger us
nevertheless. This healing of the ambient is to repair these
damages and remove the dark shit inside, it is expected to take
some days to complete.
Grayfox

Unread postby Grayfox » 27 Jul 2019 11:51

* New interfaces in 3D are established (with 3D status) to automatically
begin to clean out shit which is located in 3D and anchored in the mind
(in the Outer-Core). This will take some time (some days) to complete
in all our people, it is already running.

* New interfaces are available in 3D for the stabilization of the mind
using the power of the Harmony. The Harmony is better able to counteract
influences far far better than the Outer-Core can. And against emotional
overwhelms too. This will need some hours to finish installing in all
our people.
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 29 Jul 2019 01:54

In this moment we started another deep space attack similar
to the dark colonies we did a few days ago.

This time it is against the isis reserves.
They stay about 50% further away than the colonies have been.
These reserves do a very different kind of hiding than the colonies did.
This reserve is huge, about 3.2 times bigger than the dark colonies.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 29 Jul 2019 06:11

The deep space isis reserves are destroyed and in prison.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 29 Jul 2019 06:47

A few minutes ago we did some major status changes to 3D.
Later we will publish details.
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 29 Jul 2019 15:43

This is about last nights battles and what actually happened, because alot more happened in while the reserves got destroyed.

3:07AM

isis wasn´t dumb and installed an „security system“ into all of our people (and some darks) in case we would go for their reserves.
And they knew we would go for those sooner or later. This security system starts to fight ourselves with our own energies from the inside ,
which is quite a problem because that bypasses a few protections, but it is under control. In around 10mins this system should be disabled and gone.
Additionally, their idea was to steal those energies from us in the same amount we destroy on their reserves they have, and to bring it to other unknown places to fill up their new reserves.
Well , since we have the skin armor though, it doesn´t work. They can´t extract this energies out of us , and with that the system just actively tries to kill us.
And these unknown places aren´t that unknown anymorebecause the systems actually showed us where those are.

Around 3:10

isis wants to negotiate a surrender with conditions, we disagreed.

3:28

isis finally is pretty war-worn , they don´t wanna fight anymore. No wonder after we start to fight off their last reserves.
They want to surrender with conditions all the time, give us „papers“ to read through and are willing to sacrifice a lot , just to get out of this alive..
after reading through it, every of those papers goes into the next best shredder..
in while though, their armies are pretty much dissolving themselves,
since alot of them are not willing to fight anymore and are fleeing to neutral grounds and right into our hands to surrender unconditionally.

3:38

isis, the ID isis, wanted to surrender unconditionally. But she got denied by her own people. To describe this a bit better, a bit of background is needed.
They have a council of 5 isis „beings“ , each one has the same rights except isis which has the right to rule over the others.
it´s like she´s the god and the others are rather like consultants with extra rights of governing. As isis wanted to surrender the others said no, and started to fight her, took her down , and imprisoned her.
So inside the isis group there was just a big coup, and they succeeded.

This lasted for not so long though but more to that later..

After the council was only 4 now, internal fights started a lot.. Like they love their dear isis, and they started to fight for her,
most others who are bribed by the 4 , or are loyal to them are defending them while they´re trying to get this solved.. so what did they do ? They set up deals..

in while the 5 other groups took the chance and directly attacked additionally to the chaos which is already inside the isis „base“
(it´s actually a huge town called Atlantika, has nothing to do with Atlantis or anything else) . This made it worse for isis to get anything running.

Somehow though , isis actually got a deal running with lsa3 , in their desperation, they actually gave lsa3 a „seat“ inside the council, and access to their weapons.
For that, lsa3 should fight with isis and help them defend the town and their people (which are all hitting their heads on each other already though)

lsa3 agreed, they fought.. for like 2minutes or so, and after that 2 minutes, lsa3 took the weapons they got and shot down the 4 of the council, destroyed the whole government they created and „took over“ indirectly.
they´re not even interesting into taking over, they just wanted to destroy them all. With that isis is „defeated“, they´re in total anarchy, they all fight themselves,
and the 5 groups inside additionally. The fights are bigger than all the battles in the last night together, by a tenfold at least.

3:55

i´ve mentioned that one system isis tried to use on us to regain their energies. This system was installed into darks also, some bosses of all 5 groups , through deals..
the funny part about that is, that they don´t have any protection against this, and as it triggered, a big trail of energies started to show us where they live..
their home bases, like on isis , are now visible and not protected anymore by this (and many other factors).
That means , their place they use to govern all their people, where they have all their remaining tech and resources stored are now open.
This is the worst ever for them to happen and the best outcome ever could happen for us.

In the meantime we took isis out of their prisons , and put her into our prison, which wouldn´t be possible if they wouldn´t have started that coup and lsa3 destroying their government.

4:00

the fights are the biggest ever to be recorded till now and seemingly the last ones of this kind.
Every government of the 6 groups are having big troubles, but only isis broke apart by now.
The other groups are all trying to make deals amongst each other, and try to gain chances with that to overthrow each other.
But for now they can hold themselves stable. Still they´re ripping themselves apart alot.

4:04
isis tried alot, they tried to save themselves by creating new governments and failed,
on the pressure being put on them they all unconditionally surrendered to us , out of the fear to go down under the other groups.

4:11

the other 5 groups are desperately trying to „connect“ to each other through deals and to form a super-government since all their governments are crumbling by now as well.
They want to form a big single group, but it fails and fails over and over.. the more it fails the desperate they become and try to form more deals, and the more they try to form deals those fail,
and by that they get more desperate etc etc.. it´s a big spiral of self destruction happening right now.

4:16

lsa2 their government broke apart, and they started to negotiate with us again trying to surrender with conditions, which of course doesn´t work.

Around 4:18

lsa3 quickly followed them and broke apart as well. Their governments and structures aren´t active anymore, but they´re not willing to admit it for now, and they´re not willing to negotiate or surrender at all for now.

From now on it seems like it´s „over“ in terms of there is nothing really new to happen.
They fight each other and us, they´re trying to overthrow themselves and partly succeed, they´re all breaking apart more and more, going to surrender to us sooner or later.
Orion and Taurus aren´t really going to break apart that soon though because their structures of government are more complex and designed not to crumble apart like the others do.
but it´s all progressing unstoppably right now until there is nothing of them left.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 29 Jul 2019 22:51

In this moment we started the next deep-space attack on the
hidden reserves of lsa2.

The lsa2 hidden reserves are of similar size than the
dark colonies which we attacked first.
These reserve got installed in deep space in 2004.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 30 Jul 2019 03:09

We also started an attack on the hidden
deep space reserve forces of lsa3 now.

Lsa3 garrisoned them 2001 in the deep space.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 02 Aug 2019 16:09

One and a half days ago the most remaining
darks of the 5 groups (lsa1-3,orion,taurus) decided
to run away into the deep space.

Of course we found them running away.
The amount of this escape convoy was about
2 times bigger than their first colonies we destroyed.

The escape convoy is stopped, destroyed and all darks in prison.
Flow

Unread postby Flow » 02 Aug 2019 17:02

I wonder how long it takes from spotting to imprison so a large group of darks with protoi power?
Anton

Unread postby Anton » 02 Aug 2019 17:26

flow wrote:I wonder how long it takes from spotting to imprison so a large group of darks with protoi power?

I wonder how big our army that cought them was compared to them. :lol:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 02 Aug 2019 17:45

I have no permission to answer any of the two questions
while war is still running.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 04 Aug 2019 04:53

A few minutes ago we started two more
deep space attacks on hidden dark forces.

One is against orions.
They were garrisoned in 2004.

The second is lsa3.
They were garrisoned in 2002.

Both are similar size each than the first 5 dark colonies.
Both are mostly clones, lsa3 very few originals.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 04 Aug 2019 11:20

Both battles in deep space done
and darks are down and in prison.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 04 Aug 2019 14:18

A few minutes ago we started one more
deep space attack on hidden dark forces.

It is against taurus group.
They were garrisoned between 1994 and 2011.

The size is about 4 times of the first 5 dark colonies.
These are only clones.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 04 Aug 2019 20:05

A few minutes ago we started another
deep space attack on hidden dark forces.

It is against lsa2 group.
They were garrisoned between 2004 and 2007.

The size is about 2 times of the first 5 dark colonies.
These are only clones.

Return to “WAR THREADS - News, Weather ... etc.”