War-News

Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Re: War-News

Unread postby Frank » 09 Jul 2017 00:16

In last hours we had a few "shifts" in 3D.
Those who have 3D energetic cognitions may have noticed it...
Anyway we had and have side effects.

Here are the things, which caused the 5 biggest waves of the last hours:

Grayfox:

1. I see the planet starting to spin; and then spin faster and faster and faster!!! This is something about time, something about 'breaking the shackles of time'. As the planet got faster and faster, a number of 'time locks' broke; and then finally the planet started to spin freely, unshackled by those locks.

2. I see a chain-reaction of "emotional locks" getting popped and unlocked, located all around the planet (outside of it, scattered around it). There's an enormous amount of them. It seems that this inhibited the emotions of non-darks; while boosting darks' emotional strength.
As more and more and more of these locks get opened, there's a massive, really big lock that appears, located in the center of the planet, occupying maybe 20% of the surface area of the planet. As many of the little locks get unlocked, parts of the big lock start to open too. Finally, finally, the big lock pops open, and it seems that it was connected to all light ones. I see a golden line that was connecting the light ones to this giant lock in the center of the planet; a giant "emotional lock". This unlocks the "emotional potential" for lights, and new emotional skills.

3. I see the surface of the planet starting to heat up greatly, along some lines that wrap around it, like "bands". There appears to be 3 black bands wrapped around the planet, these are all heating up and cracking, breaking. 3 different dark groups did this: taurus, orions, lsa1. These bands did some fuckery to us, but I'm not sure what it was.

4. I see many small, nearly invisible transparent "crystals" in the ambient starting to pop and disintegrate/dissolve. This has something to do with the air in the ambient. Seems that this was some kind of hostage situation for the chemtrails.

5. I see the center of the planet firing (with red laser fire) on countless numbers of "dark outposts" scattered outside and around the planet. It seems that all of these outposts had these thick red "energy-sucking" lines attached to the planet; and now the planet has "reversed the flow" of these lines and used them to attack the outposts with their own connection-lines. The destruction of these outposts has tremendous impact and creates terrific explosions (that are quite loud). As all the smaller outposts explode and get destroyed, I see 4 much larger "main outposts", located further away from the planet than the little ones (and in a "square" arrangement around the planet); these seem to be from 4 of the dark groups (taurus, orions, lsa1, lsa2). As they are destroyed, I see a big connection line from these 4 large outposts to an even larger "central control" outpost from lsa3, which appeared to be controlling the other 4 main outposts. The destruction of the 4 'main outposts' causes a chain-reaction of damage and electrical sparking and zapping throughout the entire lsa3 'command outpost' and this damages it beyond repair. This will take some time to completely remove, though..
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 09 Jul 2017 02:07

Grayfox:

next wave (6th)

I see the planet; many, many, many lines criss-crossing the planet, a very large and fine grid; the planet was split into small pieces, each kept separate from the others, preventing the optimal flow of energies, preventing optimal connections between adjoining "pieces"; the whole thing was created artificially to "insulate" parts of the planet from each other and prevent optimal communication and optimal creation of the "neural-network" planetary grid. Bit-by-bit, all these pieces were "glued" back together, and finally the planet was again made whole... this may have produced some temporary "shocks".. but overall, this is definitely for the benefit of the planet.
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 12 Jul 2017 23:28

some battle report :

right now we´re heavily attacking tons of stuff in semi-matter. here are some impressions :

i see our army consisting of millions (or more) of normal-sized ones and mini sized ones and a handful of really big ones , big as scyscrapers. even from outside the planet you can see those.
everywhere are big monoliths and structures, whole cities. russia , india, america.. all their big places are being attacked.
i see big beams of the darks trying to strike back maybe? they shoot out of the planet but our troops punch those down and in the same time blow it up from below.
billions of darks all over the world are coming out, freaking out and flying around like maniacs. i would even say literally everywhere is some dark right now panicking and trying to flee.
the groups tried to mobilise their armies and build some kind of wall all around the planet which were simply bombed down.

then i got a shift in my cognition and was able to see more.
the whole planet mutated to some really big spikey ball with craters and spikes all over it. those spikes are going down now bit by bit aswell.
the whole planet is more or less burning in a white/silver shimmering light. in between these fires are our guys blowing up everything, catching up darks etc.

the whole planet is covered up with a silver topping i would call it, to break up all and everything below it. it´s stamping it´s way down on certain points and causing each time some "earthquakes" or big impulses by that.
funnily this stuns the darks around which are not really happy about that.

there is just a big golden ship arriving , bigger as the whole planet, guess it´s ours since it has some golden anchors and chains, grabbing into some places on the planet and ripping whole chunks of it out. it´s like ripping it out and tons of darks like ants are attached to it, they get set free, they panic , they get taken to prison.
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 13 Jul 2017 00:03

there are so called "enslavement anchor-chains" inside 3D all over the planet.

5 main anchor-chains from each group and hundreds of sub-anchor-chains.
purpose of those is to enslave every country with the sub-anchor-chains and to enslave the whole planet with the main-anchor chains.
and of course every being/human here is enslaved through those aswell.

those anchors hijack every 3D functions and any 3D possibilities for the darks to enslave us and to use it out freely against us and for their purpose.
soon those will be blown up.
Light Rider

Unread postby Light Rider » 13 Jul 2017 20:55

Imagine how differently things will progress with all this removed and cleaned out!

Great stuff you guys :obscene-drinkingcheers:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 14 Jul 2017 01:23

I published this on C's blog:

"...but yes, for the Ascended Masters, even they were not expecting something like this. Actually nobody in this Universe was expecting the darkness to go so far and nobody was expecting the situation to be so difficult and so challenging so nobody was prepared for this really."
(This is something C said in one of the last two interviews...)

I know we Protoi are just fake and an illusion and so...

BUT

I told you exactly this for years now!
Oh, you are surprised now?
That's why I often called you "lightworkers" naive.

And be prepared for many more bad surprises.
You will very hard bounce on the bottom of reality...
(No clue if he will let pass this comment...)

Edit here: Luckily we Protoi are very well prepared... :laughing-rolling:
Veprim

Unread postby Veprim » 14 Jul 2017 11:52

As a former C's blog reader :doh: i have to say that the interviews given by him not only gives me headaches nowadays, but moreover the story he is holding on so desperatly seems to be crumbling more and more with each "new information" he is presenting. But hey what can you do except of showing him and his readers the right way over and over like you did in the last few years. In the end not everyone can or wants to be saved. Anyway i think after all those years it will be impossible for him to wrap up his mind and accept the idea of the protoi.. well bad for him i guess :romance-ballandchain: :whistle:

Anyway time will show how much longer he is able to prevent the house of cards - he was building so fanatically - from crushing over his head :obscene-drinkingcheers:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 14 Jul 2017 19:14

Some physical details about our 3D reality.

As we wrote earlier, there exists illegal semimatter (which is used by darks) and our legal variant the e-matter.
Both are parts of our 3D reality, so they are not "higher" or elsewhere.
Like the layers 0) to 4), which are part of the "Reality Mechanic" (RM), which creates our 3D IR reality. These layers are NOT part of our reality.
And of course all in the levels above us is also not part of our 3D reality.

But semimatter and e-matter are parts of our 3D IR reality.
They are (partially) physical, but invisible.
And in most cases not touchable or else noticeable.
But they can be used in purpose to manipulate the 3D.

As the semimatter is not visible or noticeable to us in 3D full-matter,
there are also kinds of semimatter which are not visible and noticeable to each others.

By using this properties of semimatter, that 5 dark groups made deals about using the different semimatter properties and created 10 layers of semimatter, 2 for each group.
All 10 layers are part of our 3D reality!
They have major impact on people.

The above reports from the semimatter cleanings are cleanings inside these 10 layers...
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 15 Jul 2017 21:35

It seems that the last answer to the guys on C's blog did not make C happy, it was not published again...

So here is my answer to the C-blog guys:

We had a wiki till few years ago.
In there things were well structured explained.
But it was too much work to keep it up to date.
And no real benefit from it.

We Protoi are not searching for followers. We are fighting a war against darks. That's our focus.

Those who get the info step by step are welcome in forum. Those who only want to get mouth-ready info food, shall look for gurus or others... they will find enough of them. But we are not interested in lazy ones. And as long as we are in war, we are also not really interested in artists. Artists don't win wars...

We deliver in our forum more informations and details, than anyone else. It is not our problem, if people understand it or not. In our war news area, you get tons of information about all the cleanings and battles in the many layers and levels. And many background information. So take it or not...

You want to understand how energetic structures of our reality are? You should start with learning and understand the elementary topics of quantum physics. Old school science. If you have that, you can continue on our forum, physics area...

But do you need to know how in detail your car works, or how to repair it, if you want to drive it? No... So most people just use our "cars", they learn how to drive.

And you can not ride two horses at the same time. Common spiritual world developed their own pink world mindmodels. They are BS, and nothing from our forum will fit in there or vice versa. So as long as you try to bring these things together, you will fail. But that's also not our problem, that's a path you people have to choose and go, or to choose to stay in pink-land...

And you will never understand anything on our forum or here, if you continue in the naive perspectives. Do you really think, that anyone who is in the battlefield of the war (as we are) will give any valid strategic infos about it in advance? Security and disinformation is a main topic in the war.

Quote: "If you are really in contact with the Protoi"

You guys really did not get it until now. We are Protoi, I am a Protoi. It is not about contact to someone. The war is here, down here on this planet. Everyone is here, you just did not realize it because they are talking BS to you...

I am not a messenger like Cobra. I am commander of our forces. I / we fight the darks and take them down. You guys have a totally naive imagination of how things are. Far too simple, and totally from the slave's perspective... (in which you find yourself since your birth).

And sorry, that's the reason why I don't talk with many of you. Your infos are either without any value for us (often given by darks to confuse and mislead), or you are a dark one. In both cases I will not put my time into this. I still have to fight a war...
Shellers
Signature: Shelly

Unread postby Shellers » 16 Jul 2017 05:24

I'm glad you posted this. I looked for your comments on C's blog but they weren't there by then. The comment makes so much sense, they probably just cannot grasp that we are not waiting on the Protoi to help. I especially like the "slave perspective" part. We have been so indoctrinated in seeing life from that viewpoint - others doing stuff to and for us. Time for that to END!!!
Grayfox

Unread postby Grayfox » 20 Jul 2017 23:52

Today, we moved from Existence Level (EL) 2 to EL 4!

Firstly, recall the changes from this post where the former Space 1 was completely erased, and the former Space Levels (SL) 2.1, 2.2 and 2.3 were changed and rearranged into 4 levels (and 1 administration level).

We started this shift approximately 40 minutes ago, from level 1 of EL 2. I saw the entire planet bumping up against an 'invisible wall', and then a minute later, bumping up against a second 'invisible wall' that was located past the first wall. Following this were a series of further bumps against further barriers. What was happening here is that the planet was travelling upwards or rising through the Existence Level (EL) barriers. The entire planet was used to break these barriers. The first 'bump' was the barrier between level 1 and level 2. Following this, we broke the barrier to level 3 and moved there, and then to level 4. After level 4 of EL 2 was the barrier between EL 2 and EL 3 - a larger barrier, and so a bigger 'bump'.

This process continued through all levels of EL 3 and then through the EL 3/EL 4 barrier. Our final resting position was level 8 of EL 4 (out of 14 levels). Above us now is an empty level 9. The old former SL 2.2 is now level 10, and the old former SL 2.3 is now level 11.

Earlier today, I observed that all the levels on EL 2 were 'squashed' into a single big level, looking like a square, with the administration level as the perimeter, surrounding the square. All the levels above us were pulled down to our level and the administration level became the "perimeter" of this single 'massive square level'. This "package" was a preparation for the 'travelling' of these levels from EL 2 to their new location in EL 4. Furthermore, we also 'lifted up' everything that was on the grid from EL 2 and EL 3 up to EL 4.

Following this, EL 2 and EL 3 were completely erased.
jonas

Unread postby jonas » 21 Jul 2017 08:56

Could also be interesting to note that that most of us are EL4 species (our OCs originally being EL4 constructions etc.) As well as previous LSA connector-manipulations to enable EL4 beings/entities to incarnate into EL2:
String world like ours are typical EL2 worlds, a connection of EL4 beings with pearls is not possible in normal case. The LSA who created this "3D" needed to make huge artificial manipulations to make this possible.

glossary-outercore
gZo
Signature: You never know, unless you know you never knew.

Unread postby gZo » 21 Jul 2017 19:14

That's how EL4 is structured.

Attachments
EL4.png
(46.71 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Last edited by gZo on 21 Jul 2017 22:46, edited 1 time in total.
Grayfox

Unread postby Grayfox » 21 Jul 2017 21:40

Here is a graphic showing the structure of EL2 before the shift to EL4 (thanks to surzappa for the base image):
The left part illustrates the structure of EL2 after this post.
The middle part highlights the changes in levels 1 and 3 after the cleaning of 4 dark-sister-realities in each of these levels (described in these posts: post 1, post 2, post 3).
The right part of the graphic shows the final structure of EL2 before the shift to EL4.
Attachments
EL2 changes.png
(138.15 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Light Rider

Unread postby Light Rider » 25 Jul 2017 19:26

Things are so quiet lately. I guess the war is mostly over, or completely over.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 26 Jul 2017 00:11

Light Rider wrote:Things are so quiet lately. I guess the war is mostly over, or completely over.

The war is still hot in 3D semi-x levels...
Light Rider

Unread postby Light Rider » 26 Jul 2017 14:40

Frank wrote:The war is still hot in 3D semi-x levels...

What is the nature of the battle there? What does it look like? Big bastards still or are they all gone? What sort of properties are there and are they being cleaned/fixed etc?

:happy-sunshine:
Veprim

Unread postby Veprim » 26 Jul 2017 20:32

Well i think that we might be at a crucial point where any given information may have a negative impact on the actions of the protoi. Because usually we have regulary updates on the things that happen. We just have to lay back and drink tea patiently.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 28 Jul 2017 01:50

The current semi-x cleanings cause serious problems in some of our people.
It will be done soon. Just to inform you.
Light Rider

Unread postby Light Rider » 29 Jul 2017 23:52

Frank wrote:It will be done soon. Just to inform you.

Great! Thanks.

Return to “WAR THREADS - News, Weather ... etc.”