War-News

Grayfox

Re: War-News

Unread postby Grayfox » 06 Sep 2017 13:55

Here is a short description of how dark manipulation works at the atomic level:

Each atom, each 'building-block' is surrounded by an 'atom-cylinder' which spins around, independently of the atom. The cylinders are active energies. These cylinders are the mechanism for dark manipulations at the atomic level. No atom can escape the influence or the effects of its personal, individual "manipulation cage" which it is inside of (the encompassing cylinder).
These cylinders are located in dimensions 4, 5 and 6. By the bridging interfaces of dimensions 4 and 5 (described in the previous post), these cylinders are pushed into the visible dimensions 1, 2 and 3, and allow for the manipulation of every single physical atom in this IR.
Grayfox

Unread postby Grayfox » 09 Sep 2017 22:28

Until today, false rules existed in dimensions 4 and 5. These rules overrode the EL4 rules. Therefore, while the false rules existed, even though we were in EL4 (since July 21st, see here), the EL4 rules did not apply.
Now, all the false rules in dimensions 4 and 5 have been removed. So now, the EL4 rules apply - we are now in EL4 with active EL4 rules!
This changes many things. For instance, physical confirmations, for those orders that used to require them, are no longer needed.
Shellers
Signature: Shelly

Unread postby Shellers » 10 Sep 2017 16:48

Grayfox wrote:Until today, false rules existed in dimensions 4 and 5. These rules overrode the EL4 rules. Therefore, while the false rules existed, even though we were in EL4 (since July 21st, see here), the EL4 rules did not apply.
Now, all the false rules in dimensions 4 and 5 have been removed. So now, the EL4 rules apply - we are now in EL4 with active EL4 rules!
This changes many things. For instance, physical confirmations, for those orders that used to require them, are no longer needed.

:text-thankyoublue: thank you for these updates Grayfox. I don't really understand the differences in the Existence Levels. Now, being in EL4 and having the EL4 rules apply, what does that mean to our experience here in 3D? My mind/body/personality certainly hopes that the traumas of living in 3D will lessen soon so I'm curious if this change moves us in that direction. :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl:
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 10 Sep 2017 20:07

Some other very important effect of now applied EL4 rules is about the topic "legalization".
In the past we have had EL2 rules.
And even if dark give a shit to the rules anyway, we kept them.
This had the effect, that it was forbidden in EL2 rules to give information from higher levels to lower levels, if they are not known or requested (=legalized) in any kind.
Cause of these, the information flow for example from our "higher" avatars to "us" were always very limited.
These limits are gone now as we have now the EL4 rules applied.

This has direct effects!
Every member of the Protoi Alliance has some "standard" higher avatar.
All these avatars are in what we call "new Gaia".
There are huge rooms with all 4 billion avatars of all 4 billion 3D incarnated Protoi Alliance members.
Each avatar sits in some individual "capsule".
This capsule is a kind of information center.
So after people get connected to the standard avatar, they will "wake up" seeing a big screen.
This screen will contain some first instructions how to handle the avatar, and how to get informations.
The main information source in there is a "wiki" which we (Alex and me) wrote in millions of years during the ZTEs.
All history, all shit what darks did, all physics and so on has big pages in there.
The "starters" version of the "wiki" has ~630.000 pages for topics, each in 27 languages.
So if you want to know what was going on in the past (history), and how things really are, you need to connect to the avatar (see here: viewtopic.php?f=118&t=3194) and to learn to handle it.
There are 3 different tutorials in the capsule which will help you learning the needed things.

In the moment I wrote this, the status and availability to access the standard avatar and the "wiki" changed to "green".
All 4 billion Protoi Alliance members are now getting forced to get the connections running...
Robin
Signature: Robin Hanowell

Unread postby Robin » 10 Sep 2017 20:37

I can feel this and I'm rather freaked out right now. Advice?
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 14 Sep 2017 21:24

Semimatter Realities and "schizo" atoms.

This level (Level 8 in EL4) has the physical space to contain a large number of semimatter realities, in addition to our own matter reality (where 3D Earth is located). All of these additional realities are located in the same physical space (same location) as our matter reality - 3D Earth.

The number of semimatter realities within this level has a maximum limit (139), this limit depends on the general "size" of atoms. When all of this space is filled, there is physically no space for any more semimatter realities, i.e. it is a physical limit. This makes for a total possible number of 140 'matter realities' (139 semimatter + 3D Earth) within this level.

The dark realities that were previously removed here were mostly semimatter realities. (We were talking of "layers" at that time)

So how do the Reality Mechanics operate simultaneously within different realities that are in the same space?

The Reality Mechanics calculations occur in some 'calculation space' for each kind of Reality Mechanic, for example: mass. Within this calculation space, all the different kinds of Reality Mechanics interact and produce the resulting matter (or semimatter, for a semimatter reality).
Each kind of Reality Mechanic has its own information medium - one per reality. For instance, mass has a single information medium in this matter reality (3D Earth), and there is also a single information medium for mass in every semimatter reality.

The Reality Mechanics calculations process all the information that belongs to a single reality, individually. Therefore, even though all realities are located in the same physical space, the same kind of Reality Mechanic (RM) of two different realities do not interact during the RM calculations. For example, all "mass" information media for all 'matter realities' are also located in the same physical space as each other, but each has an individual 'reality ID' that identifies the reality to which it belongs. During RM calculations, only information media with the same 'reality ID' interacts with each other. Information media with different reality IDs do not interact during the RM calculations.

Furthermore, inside this level (Level 8), we have the 7 energetic layers, i.e.: Layer 0, Layer I, Layer II, ... until Layer VI (see here for an overview of the layers).
Each layer contains individual energetic components for each 'matter reality' in this level. For instance, for the maximum possible number of 140 'matter realities' (139 semimatter + 3D Earth), each layer would contain 140 energy media (or 'energy strands'), each containing energy components belonging to a single reality. Layer 0 would contain 140 'energy strands', Layer I would contain 140 'energy strands', and so on, up to and including Layer VI.

18,800 linear years ago, before all of Eartha's shit, the general "atom size" permitted a maximum of 4 semimatter realities within this level; therefore this made a total of 5 possible 'matter realities' (4 semimatter + 3D Earth). Eartha modified this 'general atom size' by increasing the general space inside atoms, along with changing all other parameters in order to make things work with the increased space. This change greatly increased the maximum possible number of semimatter realities that this level could contain, up to 139, from 4.

Considering the 7 energetic layers (Layer 0, Layer I, ... Layer VI), Eartha's modification to the general size of atoms exponentially increased the amount of dark shit that could be 'stuffed into' this level. Previously, with only 4 maximum possible semimatter realities (for a total of 5: 4 semimatter + 3D Earth), there would be a maximum of 35 'energy strands' in all 7 energetic layers (5 per layer). But with the current maximum of 140 possible 'matter realities' (139 semimatter + 3D Earth), there is a new maximum of 980 'energy strands' in the 7 energetic layers. So this modification had very significant effects on the total possible dark shit in this level.

This was not the only modification that Eartha made to atoms. She also modified approximately 10% of all atoms to prevent manipulation, in order to further solidify other existing dark shit in this level. She herself did not have the ability to manipulate these atoms after her modifications. This is somewhat similar to the analogy of destroying a glass statue; she didn't have the ability to put it back together, but she also knew that no one else had this ability, either.

We call these atoms (the 10%): NNSA, or 'non-normal-state atoms'.

In terms of Reality Mechanics, these 'NNS' atoms, for some kinds of Reality Mechanics, have TWO corresponding information media used in the RM calculations! (Recall that under normal conditions, every kind of Reality Mechanic, such as mass, has a single information medium.) These atoms are produced by the combined information of the 'media pair' for these 'Split Reality Mechanics' (as well as the usual interaction with the information of all other 'normal'/Singular Reality Mechanics). Eartha used random values to split the information of the NNSA between their two media. Therefore, it is impossible to manipulate NNSA with tools designed to handle 'regular' atoms, esp. in a fractal environment as our 3D reality.

(thx Grayfox for the great text above.)

If a semimatter reality is closed, we talk about it as a "reality".
But there are/were also open ones. We created them in ancient times, and call them open layers.
The A-Bodies are on the 3 open layers.

There has been a 4th open layer, which was a kind of blocked, just filled up with "matter".
Ages ago the darks learned to dig in it and build bases and bigger in it.
This was known as "hollow Earth", Agartha was in there.
This layer and all dark semimatter realities got destroyed by us in last weeks.

There are still 3 ancient E-Matter realities belonging to us.
And in the last weeks we build 22 new E-Matter realities for very different purposes.
One for example will be for weather control.
But they still need weeks to prepare...

And in last weeks we also managed to develop all kind of tools to handle NNSA!
This is already included in our last healing technologies, and I think after more testing we will be able to include it in the healing tools too.
gZo
Signature: You never know, unless you know you never knew.

Unread postby gZo » 15 Sep 2017 17:29

Ok, uhm yeah. Once I have a physics degree I'll probably understand this subject. :text-lol:
I have to reread again.
But good job! :text-goodpost:
Kira

Unread postby Kira » 15 Sep 2017 17:36

gZo wrote:Ok, uhm yeah. Once I have a physics degree I'll probably understand this subject. :text-lol:
I have to reread again.

same here :text-blondmoment: :confusion-questionmarks:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 15 Sep 2017 18:51

gZo wrote:Ok, uhm yeah. Once I have a physics degree I'll probably understand this subject. :text-lol:
I have to reread again.

What do you think a physics degree will be your benefit here?
We are far beyond every 3D physics knowledge here.
The 3D science will just keep you away from understanding this, as it is constructed to mislead people away from these topics...

You don't need to know how to produce a car or how to repair it if you want to drive it.
You just need to know how to handle and use it...
Same here...
Kira

Unread postby Kira » 15 Sep 2017 20:15

Yeah but since there are too manny broken cars around it would'nt be bad if i know how to repair one :text-lol:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 15 Sep 2017 20:51

Kira wrote:Yeah but since there are too manny broken cars around it would'nt be bad if i know how to repair one :text-lol:

:laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
gZo
Signature: You never know, unless you know you never knew.

Unread postby gZo » 15 Sep 2017 21:26

Frank wrote:
I have to reread again.

What do you think a physics degree will be your benefit here?
We are far beyond every 3D physics knowledge here.
The 3D science will just keep you away from understanding this, as it is constructed to mislead people away from these topics...

You don't need to know how to produce a car or how to repair it if you want to drive it.
You just need to know how to handle and use it...
Same here...

As long as you know how to handle and drive it, I'm comfortable with the passenger seat. :laughing-rolling:

Are there battles or something going on now? I haven't felt like this in a Long time, or cleanings? :confusion-seeingstars:
alc

Unread postby alc » 16 Sep 2017 08:51

gZo wrote:
Are there battles or something going on now? I haven't felt like this in a Long time, or cleanings? :confusion-seeingstars:

:greetings-waveyellow:
I Guess we are in war thread :laughing-rolling:
I love this details about war, battles, even i don't understand them by brain but somehow resonate with all the truth i read bere. For sure because of still present shit in orion layer, all tubes and lines... But it is improving...
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 21 Sep 2017 00:26

About 16 hours ago the RCS war started.
At that time we took over the "information jigs" and started cleaning the RCS.

Later Alex will make a thread about the picture to explain what the RCS is, and how things are connected.
This is a chart, which shows a very simple mind model, how energetic layers are connected from the grid to us in 3D (hint: wave=3D...), and how things come together...

(Edit:)
Link to the Glossary with the text from Alex: http://forum.presbeia-protoi.org/viewtopic.php?f=88&t=3241
Attachments
reality_calculation_space-500px.jpg
(54.33 KiB) Not downloaded yet
reality_calculation_space.jpg
(1.1 MiB) Not downloaded yet
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 21 Sep 2017 01:55

We took over "time" a few minutes ago. :confusion-waiting:
(In RCS...)
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 30 Sep 2017 15:31

There was a huge 40 layer barrier from taurus group around the wave.
A few minutes ago we took this barrier down in 5 huge explosions.
Some of us had and still have side effects from this.
Explosions were (CET) ~14:55, 15:18, 15:23, 15:30, 15:35
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 04 Oct 2017 14:12

About ~2 hours ago we started the war on the "backside" of the wave.
This is the 3D side. I darks installed there a lot of interesting things, I think others will write later some visual impressions...

These will have side effects on many people...
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 04 Oct 2017 17:24

Grayfox

Unread postby Grayfox » 04 Oct 2017 19:27

Here is a quick drawing of what I saw "behind the wave". It's not great, but it will suffice for the moment :laughing-rolling: :
(See below for a larger version of the image)

Brief description:

In the center of the drawing is the "Wave". This appeared as a big black "screen", and our 3D-reality is on the other side of it (the top half).
From the point of view of the bottom half (the "front" of the wave), you cannot see directly through the wave to the other side.

In 'front' of the wave (the bottom half of the picture, and what is below it, outside the scope of the drawing) are all the layers, the quantum space, and so on, which you can see here: Reality Calculation Space.
We have many forces on this side of the wave, and I saw some "stabilising mist" here, which turned out to be dark shit in a quarantine zone.

Directly "behind the wave" (top half), there are 'countless dark factories' (the empty black shapes in the drawing). These produce "information shit" (it looks like strings) that connects all the way down to physical 3D structures and manipulates the crap out of them. At the top of the drawing are some buildings (although they hardly look like buildings :lol: ), these appeared to me as real, physical, 3D buildings; a real city.
There is a giant mess of "puppet strings" made by/controlled by those 'factories', and they're all manipulating/controlling 3D! The blue rectangles with red arrows are weapons from us to fight these dark structures, they reverse the information flow and use it against the factories.

The blue dots surrounded by black hatching are 'Dim 4 Nodes'. These are mechanisms for manipulating 3D using dimension 4. However, as you can see, these nodes are currently completely blocked by dark shit. So as a workaround, we have the golden "solid bridges" (labelled as SB in the pic, for solid bridges technology). Darks tried very hard to attack these, but to no avail.
Attachments
behind_the_wave_500.jpg
(176.65 KiB) Not downloaded yet
behind_the_wave.jpg
(1.07 MiB) Not downloaded yet
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 04 Oct 2017 19:48

Some add to the above picture:

There are also many "strings" from the front of the wave, which go through the wave and into the atoms.
These are anchors, which make it impossible to remove dark shit, which is anchored by these strings.
Most of these anchors from the front side of the wave will be removed this night...

Return to “WAR THREADS - News, Weather ... etc.”