War-News

Grayfox

Re: War-News

Unread postby Grayfox » 14 Feb 2018 02:33

The Kill Switch

Since the Jesus event, every non-dark on the planet (~75%) was connected to a "kill-switch" for the physical avatar. This was located at the end of the Avatar-Connector, just before it connects to the brain, and was installed during the incarnation process. This system was installed at the Jesus event by LSA2 making deals with the other 4 groups. This could not be used against one single individual; if triggered, it would kill ALL connected ones at once, by severing the connections between the Avatar-Connector and the physical avatar.

Non-dark means all L-classified ones, as well as all G3+ classified: G1, G2, and G3 in the new G- classification system from G1-G10. G4-G10 classified ones made deals with darks and therefore were not connected to the kill-switch.

Notes on the new G- classification system for grays:
  • G1-G3 is for grays who do NOT have deals with darks, and is ranked by health of the consciousness-field (CF): G1 is the best health, and G3 is the worst.
  • G4-G10 is for grays that DO have deals with darks. G4 has the same CF health as G1; G5 has the same CF health as G2; G6 has the same CF health as G3 -- the difference is the deals made with darks.
There was a single entity with his finger on the kill-switch button: an original level-1 Lucifer ID, the FIRST Lucifer ID. This ID is now in prison and all of the kill-switch connections have been removed.
Lau

Unread postby Lau » 14 Feb 2018 13:38

What a bunch of fckers those darks are!

Is this the mechanism that made me lost the cognitions i had a few years until late 2014 and were i was able to see stuff like the dimensional rifts?

Anyway thanks a bunch protoi, no one else will be harmed from this sht thanks to you.

(Edit: rectifying my huge delay in perception and understanding)
"if triggered, it would kill ALL connected ones at once, by severing the connections between the Avatar-Connector and the physical avatar"

killed immediately, right? i understood killed after triggering several times by damaging enough the connections between the avatar-connector and the physical avatar
Last edited by Lau on 20 Feb 2018 06:31, edited 1 time in total.
flow

Unread postby flow » 14 Feb 2018 14:50

Is the "frozen cube" healing still running? Can we expect some improvements (food etc.) from it?
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 14 Feb 2018 18:38

flow wrote:Is the "frozen cube" healing still running? Can we expect some improvements (food etc.) from it?

All frozen cubes are gone, but only in 21% of all people the cubes are already dynamic.
This will need more time for all others to start their cubes into dynamic mode.
More (running) cleanings are needed for this.
Liv

Unread postby Liv » 14 Feb 2018 21:37

The fact they could just off so many people with a simple switch is really disturbing. Glad that was taken care of. :text-+1:
spiritlight
Signature: Spiritlight

Unread postby spiritlight » 17 Feb 2018 01:18

Frank wrote:At about 14:15 CET we will start the next wave of attacks on dark installations, which have direct 3D impact.
We will destroy another ~630.000 dark installations.
Sensitive people will feel that too.

:angelic-sunshine:

March (11th 2017) when I moved back into Vancouver bc hometown (i traveled for 2 years in non-linear time) ....I remember being super disoriented and had no track of time here or memories of living here, totally forgot friends, forgot I was married and divorced (2012) Couldnt remember any memories of anything..... I had Outburst of crying too and I remember asking myself what is going on.... I felt a disturbance in the force ;)))) lol rework you did yes I totally felt it !!!
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 19 Feb 2018 07:23

"Cube-Groups"

This is a topic in the Result Space created by Taurus. Most of the real cubes in the Result Space were replaced with pseudo "cube-groups", each of which need to be handled individually and can not be cleaned/treated as regular cubes. This blocks millions of individual healing topics, including the following:

• ALL female menstrual issues, including the menstrual cycle itself, resulted from this
  • Many mental problems,
  • Temperature-regulation problems in the body,
  • Many sexual problems,
  • Many body-fat problems
  • Most auto-immune problems are also caused by this.

This topic has now been cleaned.
Effy

Unread postby Effy » 21 Feb 2018 06:31

Frank wrote:"Cube-Groups"

This is a topic in the Result Space created by Taurus. Most of the real cubes in the Result Space were replaced with pseudo "cube-groups", each of which need to be handled individually and can not be cleaned/treated as regular cubes. This blocks millions of individual healing topics, including the following:

• ALL female menstrual issues, including the menstrual cycle itself, resulted from this
  • Many mental problems,
  • Many sexual problems,
  • Many body-fat problems

Some folks and I have been wondering about this, but those this mean no more periods? Or is this another thing where it takes a long time to have 3D effect? Or is this healing on an individual level? Meaning if you want to get rid of your menstrual cycle you have to order a command or whatever, so its not like everyone will stop having periods over night. So many questions :confusion-questionmarks:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 21 Feb 2018 06:42

The Great Dark Wall

This was constructed by LSA2 at the end of the Civil War as a way to prevent any outside forces from ever having to access to 3D-manipulation abilities, much like the Veil. A gigantic wall structure, akin to the Great Wall of China, was constructed in the Plane, sheltering manipulation systems. This wall was divided into 18 segments, with each segment connected to a matching interface in the Calculation Space, and these interfaces were divided among the 5 dark groups. The interfaces allowed for the temporary lowering of the wall-segments; when a part of the wall was lowered, it was 100% replaced by the interface, thus ensuring that outside access past the wall was always prevented.

The interfaces were located inside a superstructure of multi-layered, multi-levelled bunkers, with each interface located in a different part of the superstructure.

Darks often fought over control of these interfaces and each interface could be used for many purposes, for example, affecting the health of people's bodies on a mass scale; altering the weather and ambient conditions; as well as manipulation of 3D systems such as lottery, Forex, stock markets and so on. About 10 years ago, darks stopped fighting over these interfaces and made deals.

Protected deep within the layers and security of the "Great Wall" were 2 original dark level-1 ID's: Eartha's 3rd ID, and Lucifer's 2nd ID. These entities are now in prison, and the "Great Wall" together with its interfaces-superstructure gets removed now..
spiritlight

Unread postby spiritlight » 23 Feb 2018 10:07

Frank wrote:The Great Dark Wall

This was constructed by LSA2 at the end of the Civil War as a way to prevent any outside forces from ever having to access to 3D-manipulation abilities, much like the Veil. A gigantic wall structure, akin to the Great Wall of China, was constructed in the Plane, sheltering manipulation systems. This wall was divided into 18 segments, with each segment connected to a matching interface in the Calculation Space, and these interfaces were divided among the 5 dark groups. The interfaces allowed for the temporary lowering of the wall-segments; when a part of the wall was lowered, it was 100% replaced by the interface, thus ensuring that outside access past the wall was always prevented.

The interfaces were located inside a superstructure of multi-layered, multi-levelled bunkers, with each interface located in a different part of the superstructure.

Darks often fought over control of these interfaces and each interface could be used for many purposes, for example, affecting the health of people's bodies on a mass scale; altering the weather and ambient conditions; as well as manipulation of 3D systems such as lottery, Forex, stock markets and so on. About 10 years ago, darks stopped fighting over these interfaces and made deals.

Protected deep within the layers and security of the "Great Wall" were 2 original dark level-1 ID's: Eartha's 3rd ID, and Lucifer's 2nd ID. These entities are now in prison, and the "Great Wall" together with its interfaces-superstructure gets removed now..

:happy-sunshine:

Hi . Is it possible that we can see this stuff perhaps through a daydream? the levels on the structured systems and things tou write about here? Sometimes when I take a nap I can see stuff but I don’t know where I am seeing it located... One time I woke up from a nap and saw a grid in the sky weaving in and out of the sky....other times I see grids and geometric shapes and symbols in naps or just falling asleep....Maybe there is a forum about what I’m seeing?....also I was just wondering because I can picture what you’re saying here when I read your words and wonder if there is a unique way to tap in to see further what you are seeing? cheers ~
spiritlight

Unread postby spiritlight » 23 Feb 2018 10:14

Effy wrote:
Frank wrote:"Cube-Groups"

• Many mental problems,
  • Many sexual problems,
  • Many body-fat problems

Some folks and I have been wondering about this, but those this mean no more periods? Or is this another thing where it takes a long time to have 3D effect? Or is this healing on an individual level? Meaning if you want to get rid of your menstrual cycle you have to order a command or whatever, so its not like everyone will stop having periods over night. So many questions :confusion-questionmarks:

:angelic-green:
Speaking of menstrual cycle I was just thinking two days ago wouldn’t be nice to not have this and I wonder if Proto has a topic on it and here we are talking about it!
Cognition -ON- roger that! lol

Effy is there something you know about menstrual that I have not read about on here? and PS I haven’t read anything about it I haven’t found it ! Thx!
Ps do people share with each other their classification status on here? Or no....
spiritlight
spiritlight

Unread postby spiritlight » 23 Feb 2018 10:16

[quote="Lau"]What a bunch of fckers those darks are!

Is this the mechanism that made me lost the cognitions i had a few years until late 2014 and were i was able to see stuff like the dimensional rifts?

Hey Lau! What did your dimensional rift look like because I saw some grids weaving in and out of the sky a couple of times.... nobody knew what I was talking about so I called a rip in the matrix

Spiritlight
spiritlight

Unread postby spiritlight » 23 Feb 2018 10:38

Grayfox wrote:The "Cognition Center Ring"

Here is a recent post in a "lightworker" group:

I researched this with my own Skib and cognitions, and here is what I found:
This person (along with others who have cognitions) have their own private VR "bubble". However, this private VR bubble was unprotected by the "Ring of Five". We cleaned it out and covered the area with our "light fog": viewtopic.php?f=102&t=2150&start=1420#p24482 - this is the "black wall" she saw. Her friend, on the other hand, had a bubble protected by the Ring of Five.

Later, after we destroyed the Ring of Five, both of them were shifted into a new private VR (each), inside Layer 0. Their new bubbles were protected by a ring in Layer 0 called the "Cognition Center Ring". This ring connected MANY individual VR bubbles together; although private, they were all connected, so they could all see the same things.

This ring belongs to one dark group - Taurus. One month ago, about 6,300 people were connected to this ring. Those who were in the ring at that time were all L-classified people. 18 days ago, due to our cleanings, massive numbers from all 5 groups were connected to the ring. Within a single day, they connected 4.3 million people. As of today, 23 million people are connected to the ring.

Edit: Also, when a being is taken to the "central sun", they are crashed and split up into pieces in an irreversible process. If that "octopus" was taken to the central sun and crashed, how could it be available for viewing the next night? Unless, everything you're seeing is just a virtual reality.. :roll:

Hi .... I have a question about this octopus ....I was in the light worker bubble thing off and on then finally left, popped out, (then found protoi) because it didn’t make sense... I do healing on myself and with others and a few people help me remove entities within my avatar here .... when asked what the pain in my ovary area looked like it looked just like an octopus in hiding and then we removed it from me using a couple processes.... I visually pushed it out and told to leave verbally .... when it was gone I had no more pain in that area and I had suffered with pain there for like 10 years, maybe longer....So this thing that happened with me, octopus, thave anything to do with what you’re talking about?
Also i do bodyscan work and remove entities and other things with processes ~ I feel my cognitions are getting stronger also when looking into other peoples bodies
Thx!
spiritlight

Return to “WAR THREADS - News, Weather ... etc.”