War-News

Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Re: War-News

Unread postby Frank » 14 Feb 2017 16:27

Now we installed a global shield in layer 4)

This blocks ~6200 kinds of direct manipulation.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 14 Feb 2017 16:45

Ok, darks have now a very special moment: ARMAGEDDON... (Alex promoted this name... :laughing-rolling: )

Now is a very special attack running.
A similar attack on all major dark bases and strongholds.
All blackmailing situations and all other dark facilities.
And this in whole property.
Here in 3D, in the other floors, in SL2.2 in SL2.3 in OIC and every base or mini creation! ALL!

Special is now, that all 118 million officers have been included in our strike against the darks.

The first attack was done by all our officers with cute little butterflies... :laughing-rolling:
They did not see them coming, they were not able to defend even against a single attack.
The butterflies targeted all main systems in all dark facilities, and took them all out in a single strike.
No weapons of darks work atm.! The butterflies did not destroy them, but destroyed main components, so that all of dark's power is offline.
Now we will destroy it with our forces...
We did a little upgrade... :laughing-rolling:

Current balls:

dark's:
11.031 km = 702.820.291.325 km³

Our's:
92.061.261 km = 408.536.059.650.694.581.442.263 km³
(34.162.382 km = 20.875.845.388.650.941.788.128 km³ last cleaning step...)
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 14 Feb 2017 17:43

armageddon fits very well into the whole :text-lol:

everything dark gets literally ripped into parts and blown up , darks are just looking and really panicking around.
it´s like a flood hitting them hard. really hard. a little dot getting hit by an wave 100 to 1000times bigger than the dot.
unimaginable big.. :happy-smileyflower:

so, where will be the party taking place after the war? :laughing-rolling:
Nούφαρο

Unread postby Nούφαρο » 14 Feb 2017 20:22

its interesting...thanks to Frank for the bigger shield....was going outside, when I noticed that your defense system was starting to fire at something near. was curious (sorry....i am a woman :happy-smileyflower:)

dont know exactly how to discribe but I told Frank I will try.

There was a kind of castle that was totaly blown away...there were cages but nothing in it anymore. mechanic parts (looked like) lie around and I saw something like a machine that was driving around and picked it up like a trash car...

Its not all times easy to identify what I see, because the brain translation sometimes is a little bit weird :think:

In the "sky" there are big shields to see, blocking something that looks like dark water. there are some "sparkles" under the shields and it looks like they make the shield bigger.
While I was looking around, saw other pictures too....but not from this floor I was. No nice pictures...well I know its a reason to be happy, but my mindtranslation showed me pictures of a big fight and many wounded beeings....not only darks. And I saw something like a not yet active army of darks, waiting. I dont know exactly what it means, but feeled like a trap.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 14 Feb 2017 21:06

Nούφαρο wrote: And I saw something like a not yet active army of darks, waiting. I dont know exactly what it means, but feeled like a trap.

These are battle bots. There are thousands of places like these...
We simply deactivated all those bots with the butterflies... :angelic-whiteflying:

Someone will care about them, after the important things are done...
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 14 Feb 2017 21:12

~1,5 hours ago we took over 3.611 global manipulation systems of layer 4).
And we destroyed another 12.100 global manipulation systems, including all systems connected to the religions.

And ~15 minutes ago we activated a shield in the layer 3.o) which we also call orion layer, which is the energetic part of the human nervous system.
This shield protects against ~600 kinds of direct energetic manipulation, and got installed in all L-ones, and all who are under our protection.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 15 Feb 2017 15:33

2nd wave of ARMAGEDDON cleanings started now.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 16 Feb 2017 07:52

A next very huge cleaning started 20 minutes ago.
It runs parallel to the ARMAGEDDON cleanings.
This is the biggest single step and cleaning, but it is very different.
Only a smaller part of the cleanings (still huge) take place here.
I will talk about the major parts later.

The smaller parts is about cleaning what we call "embedded switches/systems" and "embedded bases".
These are created by using the same very newest masking technologies, combined with a lot of hiding tricks.

Darks build ~732kk switche systems inside the Reality Mechanic, the media for the info. These is much more than the external based switch systems.

They also build + 132kk embedded bases, most of them into the Support Mechanic of 3D.

All got again first attacked with butterflies, so that it is not all cleaned, but all main systems are down already.

Current balls:

dark's:
16.222 km = 2.235.181.679.248 km³
( 11.031 km = 702.820.291.325 km³ last step)

Our's:
141.321.200 km = 1.477.820.162.033.275.065.420.800 km³
(92.061.261 km = ....408.536.059.650.694.581.442.263 km³ last cleaning step...)
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 16 Feb 2017 09:35

The major part of the last cleaning is not here.
It is far away in the "Prime Creation", where most of us originate from.

All 5 dark groups made there huge bases with embedded technology.
For example we found there 4311 billion lvl1 battle clone entities, and ~332 thousand lvl1 original clones...

Huge armies, hidden waiting for the future wars...

So darkies, bad news for you.
There will no reinforcement arrive... :laughing-rolling:

They are all in prison now.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 16 Feb 2017 13:30

3rd wave of ARMAGEDDON cleanings started now.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 16 Feb 2017 22:55

Right now during the still running ARMAGEDDON cleanings, we are cleaning SL2.2 Pandora 2, the planet "above" us in the next Space Level.

In detail we are cleaning all cells of the SL2.2 honeycomb structures.
I will in short explain what it is. Pls see here for the energetic rules layers of Earth.

You may know, that there is a lot of space inside atoms. Much of this space is filled by the Reality Mechanic (RM). But by far not all of it. So in layer 0) we have about 51% of "free" space. And darks did a lot of shit here in this space, like many of those switch systems I was writing about in the last days. But here on Earth this space is unstable, cause of the complex fractal structures.

So even if SL2.2 has totally different physics and different Reality Mechanics, it also has a very similar layer 0). But SL2.2 is not complex fractal. This is very important, because this has the two effects, that 1st this space is stable, and 2nd that 76% of the space is free. And darks (in detail orions) used this space and installed a kind of honeycomb structures. Every cell in the honeycomb structure got a very simple compressed EL4 IR sub-grid (= grid within another grid). By this each of the cell got a single habitat. If you compare the habitat physics and sizes to our Earth 3D reality, each habitat has an average volume of ~3.210 km³. There are about 410 billion of these habitat cells in the honeycomb structures of SL2.2 Pandora 2!

The darks made deals with each other about using the cells.
So many of these "dimensions", "layers", "levels" or other terms used by spiritual people are very often referring to these honeycomb cells. Darks changed in some of the cells the grids to EL5 or even EL6 sub-grid, so that for example there is a cell with EL6 grid, that has a comparable volume of half of our galaxy...
No problem to install there the huge illusions, which fool so many people. But don't confuse this with OIC. OIC is an own outside mini creation, based on VR tech.

So the above is only valid and interesting for NON-OIC incarnated people. OIC is completely different from this.

All these cells will get cleaned and sealed in the current 3rd ARMAGEDDON wave.
Nούφαρο

Unread postby Nούφαρο » 17 Feb 2017 18:27

Most dont know, how to introduce this habitat cells in the honeycomb structures, I guess….will try to explain…. Me and two of my friends were also incarnated in such a cell…long time before we knew what it is, we started to do some energetically things and we also knew this structure…we tried how to leave, what can we do at the walls and such things….was funny sometimes because we slides around the walls mentally or used energy of the walls, when someone was out of energy. One day in a exercise we realized, that there were a kind of white guardians at the walls, and we saw, that they took energy out of it….well…we tried too and it worked.

This cells are a little bit like a round cage. We tried to leave sometimes, but got strong headache and behind the wall of our cell, there was only darkness. That’s why we don’t tried it again. Only thing we did, was working with walls energy. We named it the “station”.
Yesterday I read Franks Post and a short time I was not able to understand, that this structure, is our station. He told me he did something that I can look without headache and I tried to zoom out as far as I can. First thing that happened was…started to cry, without knowing reason. Honeycomb is really a good name for it but I would name it “vine”. The cells are more round, but when I zoomed out, I thought “wow…this are millions”
The most of the cells are dark…nothing to see…and a few are light. I don’t know exactly if anyone “see” this cells same way, and we really didn’t knew what it was, but for me it was a kind of mentally “working place”. We could build there a few things together and we tested many things. We build a kind of elevator at the grid net, to drive around the walls, because we wanted to know, what else is this wall for…. :happy-smileyflower:

Frank asked what it looks like…but the truth is….there is nothing else (to see), as a black floor and a wall looks like a grid net. And there are things you build by yourself and this white guardians.
They didn’t took really notice of us. Sometimes they helped, to install a line for energy, but other time, they ignored us.
Don’t know how to describe other way, but if you have questions, be free to ask. But there is not really much to say…it’s a big nothing with interesting walls…and outside it was only dark and sad.
miron

Unread postby miron » 17 Feb 2017 19:33

In the planet centre there are the host computers, which are already in huge blue and green flames for weeks. Between the planet centre and the planet shell there's a lot of corridors and hallways (similar to the Death Star in Star Wars Ep. IV "A New Hope"). In the inner side of the shell is completely covered with honeycombish structures, which were the living area for the planet's inhabitants.

Attachments
SL2.2-cells.jpg
(97 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 17 Feb 2017 19:39

All cells of SL2.2 honeycomb structures have been cleaned and sealed now.

All darks have been brought to prison, all Ls and Gs have been moved into new habitats.
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 17 Feb 2017 20:05

inside the combs are very much different things to see.

in one comb it was just a livingroom styled in a 80´s look, the other one was a big city looking greek.

it´s mostly like (from my point of view) that there are bigger combs and if you more into it you´ll see tons of little combs. and inside those are very much different things to see.

one comb of an L was an battlefield , post apocalyptic scenario , one comb of an bigger D looks like a palace in hell :text-lol:

much interesting stuff to see. sadly i can´t enter those.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 18 Feb 2017 01:02

A few minutes ago 4th wave of ARMAGEDDON cleanings started.

It's the OIC cleaning...
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 18 Feb 2017 21:10

15 minutes ago a next very, very huge cleaning step started, parallel to ARMAGEDDON cleanings.
This step is about something that I call "nano embedded".
It is all about some very tricky kinds of hiding dark, their troops and the facilities.
This is not on the surface visible, and this is very much.
For example there are ~8200 billion lvl 1 battle avatars.
And much more shit. All of them try to reorganize and strike back on us after Armageddon cleanings.
But I am sure, we are faster...

The current balls:

dark's:
19.625 km = 3.957.570.263.281 km³
(16.222 km = 2.235.181.679.248 km³ last step)

Our's:
242.021.011 km = 7.422.647.735.490.285.202.908.500 km³
(141.321.200 km = 1.477.820.162.033.275.065.420.800 km³ last cleaning step...)
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 19 Feb 2017 12:31

A few minutes ago we started another huge cleaning step.
It's similar to the last one, I call it "nano hiding".
But almost all of these are hidden dark attack weapons.
So they have huge impact on people.

The current balls:

dark's:
26.237 km = 9.456.755.566.686 km³
(19.625 km = 3.957.570.263.281 km³ last step)

Our's:
432.301.012 km = 42.301.755.865.043.847.715.021.660km³
(242.021.011 km = 7.422.647.735.490.285.202.908.500 km³ last cleaning step...)
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 20 Feb 2017 15:04

We are working now on some very important topics.

The first one we call "gel-anchor".
This is a technology to anchor dark shit of all kind in people.
They use the fractal structures of the energies for this. The energies form filigree fractal structures. The gel-anchor flows into the filigree structures and fills them up. Then it hardens and anchors in the energies...

It is very difficult to remove these gel-anchored dark shit. Until now it was only possible to remove them by damaging the energies, the victim. And darks placed those anchors mostly at locations, where they do maximum harm or pain, if you would pull them out.

We developed now butterfly technologies, which make it at the very first time possible to remove these damn gel-anchors without doing harm. But often with more or less pain. Even the darks have no possibilities to remove their own anchors...

We call the second topic "energy-stabbing".
This is often combined with gel-anchors, but also alone made by attacks.
The energy-stabbing means, that darks pushed small energies or energy objects into base energies.
For example we found these very often in the pain sensors of the orion layer.
They were stabbed directly into the sensors and worked there as pain triggers.
If some of these shit was stabbed into a sensor, it was very easy to create pain at this location.
Think of a splinter in the finger, you can not take it out, and every time you touch it, it hurts... :angry-screaming:
That's how these things work.
And esp. in the pain system was something else from taurus. They had a mainframe and a network, which was connected to all non-dark people's pain systems in orion layer. And by using this system, the taurus triggered the pains. Created many chronic pains and so on. :angry-cussingblack:
The mainframe and the network is down now.

We developed butterfly technologies which are able to remove those energy-stabbings. But in ~20% of the cases it will make more or less pain.
Darks are also not able to remove these energy-stabbings.

I will upgrade the "Defend" macro, so that it can remove gel-anchors and energy-stabbings.
Anyway I will also give a global alliance command to remove it, but this will work very slow, because most people will not have any clue what happens, when it starts...
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 20 Feb 2017 15:36

if you use defend macro to get rid of those gel-anchors or energy-stabbing , or you get sudden pains,
you can use the painkiller-macro with butterfly-method to ease the pain a bit.

http://www.protoi-healing.org/index.php ... PainKiller here you can get additional info about that macro

hope that helps a bit :handgestures-thumbup:

Return to “WAR THREADS - News, Weather ... etc.”