War-News

Tealxi
Signature: Existing I guess

Re: War-News

Unread postby Tealxi » 13 Jan 2019 23:12

That's what I'm wondering too, also, speculating this might interfere with the Outer Core somehow since there's less pressure on the Harmony?.
Grayfox

Unread postby Grayfox » 14 Jan 2019 05:05

Eartha's Time-Lock Layer on 3D

Every individual experiences time a little differently.
Some people experience the passing of time as a positive thing,
while most of our people experience the passing of time as a negative thing:
it creates pressure, fear, and stress.

These effects on every individual are made by a time-lock layer on 3D created by eartha.
This had specific programmed effects for every individual,
and would attempt these manipulations during every tick of passing time.
Whether they were successful or not is another story; owing to the complex fractal environment,
these attempted manipulations were not always successful.
But they were always attempted, and interacted directly with the physical body.

The dark leaders from orion, taurus and isis were not pleased
about eartha's strategic stronghold over them, by her control of this layer.
Therefore they devised a plan to destroy all ability to manipulate the properties of the layer.
They were successful in this, and by this action 'leveled the playing field' against eartha
in their battles for power.

Once the modification abilities were destroyed and the layer was shattered into tiny pieces,
its manipulations kept on running, but they could no longer be changed.
All programmed individual effects became permanent:
darks in general had much more advantages, owing to their deals with eartha,
while our people generally had negative effects that were attempted to be created
by this layer. These effects are created directly on the physical body,
and interact with what we call 'experienced time'.

Experienced time is your experience of time in 3D with your physical body.
In your thoughts, you have a slightly different perception and experience of time: this is called 'internal time'.

Our tools were fairly well able to synchronise with our internal time,
but not at all successfully able to synchronise with our experienced time in 3D.
This is because whether or not the manipulations attempted by the time-lock layer were successful,
anything which attempted to interact with our experienced-time had to contend with these attempted manipulations.

We have succeeded in completely removing the time-lock layer, and in completely removing its effects from our people.
This will have very great effects in the future, as our tools will soon be able to synchronise very well with our experienced-time.
Grayfox

Unread postby Grayfox » 15 Jan 2019 11:27

This is the energetic 3D endgame battles.
It started 3 hours ago.
Below is a log of phase A, the most important phase, which is done already:

08:32 Isis 3D energy shields protecting the energy structure of 3D and absorbing greatly anything energetical which we put in 3D
08:34 Religious satellites constantly bombarding our people with religious shit,
were completely protected deep in 3D, we started now to decrypt and take them down
08:36 Still on the outskirts of 3D, haven't reached deep 3D yet
08:38 We're coming closer and closer now to the heart of 3D
08:39 Taking down more shields and protective layers, big gates blocking the energetic entrances
08:40 Gates are nearly down now..
08:41 First gate is down now
08:41 Hundreds and hundreds of gates, but with the first down now, the rest will fall swiftly
08:41 A pause as we take down the final gate, this will make a big bang
08:42 BOOM
08:42 We’re into the heart of 3D now

08:42 Taking down all dark structures, all religious command centres,
everything related to blocking nervous system functions, emotional blockages, etc.
08:48 We smashed into heart of 3D now, taking down isis command structures which are here to defend everything else
08:49 Few moments to take these down..... BOOM last one’s down..
08:49 Approaching dark protected structures which give their people energetic advantages and protection
08:51 BOOOOM... (from the heart of the newly opened area) I don’t know what that was, but something exploded..
08:52 BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, BOOM ... constant explosions as dark shit attempts to fly out of whatever that place is..
08:54 Highly, highly compressed dark shit in there... real nasty to clean.. it’s protecting things further down. Few moments to clean it..
08:55 Few moments more..
08:57 Now completely destroyed and we have access beyond.. immediately, I feel a tingling in my head
08:58 Very exciting: multi-multi levels of individual manipulation/programming computers/command centres have been discovered,
one computer for every individual, some have many many many more... so many computers. Every system has a hostage.
09:05 Pressure on my head now..

09:14 Saw a long white line, the ones who know what it is are very emotional. I don’t know what it is.
It turns out they didn’t have enough hostages to cover all their systems, so they started cutting up the harmonies of the hostages
and splitting them across multiple systems. The most they succeeded in was 95x (a single harmony cut up 95 times).
09:18 The white line was our transport line for the cut harmony pieces to get them out of there safely.
The ones taking them out who knew what the line was for, and were incredibly upset by what they had seen.
Frank announced that it was expected that we could save all of them. At this, I felt an immediate huge sense of relief,
and the upset ones, in just a moment seemed completely over their upsetness, and were ready to go back into the battle.
09:18 There are many more situations like this, it is expected that we can save them all, let’s go and get them.

09:22 Loud cheering and “Yeahhhhhh!” upon hearing that all rescued pieces have already been reconstructed and healed.
With a renewed vigour, they charge deeper into the battle, eager to save the rest.
09:26 Complex fractal structure being used by the darks to camouflage and protect the next hostage situation.
It’s not actually a fractal structure, it’s “false physics”. It’s actually a modified personality field from a crashed being.
There’s a worry that this cannot be saved, but Frank reassures that it can.
Another (smaller) wave of relief, as we approach and begin the new operation here.

09:31 Sharp pains in my head as we are taking the hostages out and finishing up this situation.
09:31 The function of this station was to connect your mind to dark minds, with the only job to constantly fill your mind up
with dark bullshit thoughts that you couldn’t remove. Should you find a way to remove them, they would immediately detect your clear mind
and fill you up again with more dark bullshit thoughts.
09:33 100% of hostages rescued, we are recovering the personality parts now (50% done), and are now attacking the next 5 stations all at once.
09:35 2 stations are done already
09:35 3 done
09:36 All hostages rescued from all (last one took a bit longer as there were many more hostages)
and we start a reconstruction of the damaged personality parts from the 5th one

09:37 Function of the 5th station: “Make it hard for you to talk. Do everything possible, restrict your energy, make you run out of steam,
simply to make it hard for you to talk.”
09:38 Attacking the next 15 stations at once. We want to take them all down at the same moment.
09:43 The 15 stations are done. They were VERY nasty apparently
09:44 Why did we take them all down at once? The function of the 15 stations: to manipulate different parts of the body,
and to counter-balance each other. If you pulled one out, and only one, the manipulations made by the rest would simply kill the body.
We could prevent this, but in the best case, would produce nightmarish side-effects.

09:46 The last 25 stations are coming near.
10:21 The 25 are done. Function of the 25 was to “play games” with you and find your weakpoints,
by passing a fractal personality field through you and seeing how you react to every part of it.
This scanning of weakpoints was done constantly and dynamically, the found weakpoints were used to make triggers,
to put pressure on you, and to attack the weakpoints. Soon will start the battle for the last 3 shields of phase A.
10:41 The last 3 shields are down now. 3 shields for 3 functions of the nervous system: handling emotional expansion,
handling feelings influence, and handling "emotional bullshit". With this gone, these 3 NS functions became unblocked,
NS is now much better able to handle emotional problems without a single emotion being able to expand and occupy all of the NS;
NS is finally able to handle influence in the feelings, and able to handle for the first time deformed emotions,
e.g. emotions from the past, which otherwise would simply cycle over and over again through the NS.
Phase A is done now.
Anton
Signature: A̛͂͐̾̈̊͐̓͑̎̚͏̶̢̞̟͉̻̲y̱̫͔̮͓͑̾̇̑̎ͨ̌̎ͫ̎̽̔̑͌̆̿͒̉͜͟y̭̯͖̱̳͔̞̞̤̲̰͔̣̱̘̿̓̿͌̍̽̐͗͋̅̅ͭ̋ͩͮ̑̋͐̕͝ͅ

Unread postby Anton » 15 Jan 2019 13:20

*_*

The speed at which this is happening is astounding... :scared-shocked:
Last edited by Anton on 13 Sep 2019 17:32, edited 1 time in total.
beholder

Unread postby beholder » 15 Jan 2019 15:26

Wow, these recent developments really seem to be the major Durchschlagskraft.

:happy-wavemulticolor:

Can we expect any obvious, extraordinary or spectacular happenings in physical 3D by the Protoi during this War?

Or when this happens, the War will be over already?
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 15 Jan 2019 16:11

beholder wrote:Wow, these recent developments really seem to be the major Durchschlagskraft.

:happy-wavemulticolor:

Can we expect any obvious, extraordinary or spectacular happenings in physical 3D by the Protoi during this War?

Or when this happens, the War will be over already?

If I would have an answer to this... :confusion-shrug:
I would not give it... :naughty:
Sry...
:-D
Coltrane
Signature: The truth matters.

Unread postby Coltrane » 15 Jan 2019 21:29

Amazing work you're all doing. It's wild to see the end game starting to play out.
Tealxi
Signature: Existing I guess

Unread postby Tealxi » 16 Jan 2019 03:18

This is amazing! :romance-heartbeating:
Grayfox

Unread postby Grayfox » 16 Jan 2019 07:37

This is the energetic endgame battles for everything but 3D.
For example, Pandora 2, Pandora 3, and everything in between..
Below is a log of phase A which started 1.5 hours ago.

05:56 I can see nothing, just a cloud of smoke from all the firepower
05:57 We’re coming up to the first main important target now..
05:58 A massive station, with the function to manipulate our senses.. in 3D
06:00 It’s coming down fast, for such a structure.. it’s built from collapsed harmony parts
06:02 Halfway done.. most of the harmony pieces which we can recover are already removed..
06:03 75% done.. and removing.. it’s a nasty job, but our guys have no problem with it..
06:04 90% done ..
06:06 Any moment now, and it’s finished..
06:08 The structure is down now. We retrieve many small things from the inside,
they are recovered parts of our Outer-Cores that were used as hostages.
They seem alive, and it makes me a little emotional to look at them. I blink it away, we need to focus.

06:11 We’re moving onto the next structure. Again, I can’t see anything, except a white cloud of firepower-smoke
06:15 Still nothing..
06:18 We’re at the second structure now. It looks like a small, donut-dome-shaped structure.
It gives me a feeling of uneasiness just to look at it. I don’t know what it is, but some part of me does.
06:22 It’s a mind-control system for hostages. Those without a strong will were very susceptible to this.
You needed a strong will to resist its effects, it wouldn’t do any damage to the machine,
but it would prevent it from working on you for a small time.
Many of the crashings were done by forcing hostages to attack each other in this way.
In the end, all would fall to this system.. we’re taking it out now.
06:27 30% done.. it’s a slow removal, as we have to sort out different hostage crashed-parts..
06:28 45% done...
06:30 63% done... it’s a long, slow job..
06:33 85% done.. most of the parts which we could save are already removed now..
06:35 99% done .. sorting out the last of the pieces..
06:37 100% done.. everything is cleaned up and removed,
the only thing remaining is the rubble.. moving on to the next target shortly..

06:40 The third structure is coming up on the horizon now..
it’s a huge structure, so tall you can see it from hundreds of miles away..
06:41 Many levels and layers of protection as we get closer to the structure.
No problem, we take them down, one by one.. Many hostages inside, as well as many other unknown and nasty things.
06:45 This is the nastiest shit we had to contend with in terms of things working on us outside of 3D.
This would examine our memories and take out memories of crashed ones, our loved ones,
and replace them with dark shit, triggers, things you couldn’t get over, etc..
in effect, taking away our memories of our loved ones and replacing them with dark shit.
This was like killing them twice over. We take this shit down now with full strength.
06:48 I have funny sensations in my belly, I get this is directly connected to the running operations..
06:51 The structure is down just now.. we’re moving quickly on to the next 5 targets..

06:53 One of these structure has the simple goal to do everything possible to make it IMPOSSIBLE for you to remember your dreams..
due to the complex fractal environment, this does not always succeed.. but it is always firing, every single time you go to sleep!
07:02 The second one was about blocking memories and emotions from you.
If they cannot reach your Outer-Core properly, they cannot get handled, it’s simple logistics.
By this many problems were prevented from every being processed and solved.
07:03 The third structure was involved in blocking sexual energies from your Outer-Core.
Due to the complex nature of fractal structures, this was not always successful,
and sometimes more or less amounts of these energies would reach you, and it would be seemingly totally random.
07:06 The fourth structure would make large blocks in your brain.
This would be like large fractal “bullshit” structures, which would need to be processed and removed.
A lot of work for very little gain. In effect this would slow down your thinking by quite a lot.
07:10 The final structure had the goal to make minor influences in your thinking.
Tiny, extremely subtle influences; you would need to be highly experienced in this area to identify them.
07:11 We’re completing some minor jobs now, the most important ones are done..
07:16 Phase A done.
Anton
Signature: A̛͂͐̾̈̊͐̓͑̎̚͏̶̢̞̟͉̻̲y̱̫͔̮͓͑̾̇̑̎ͨ̌̎ͫ̎̽̔̑͌̆̿͒̉͜͟y̭̯͖̱̳͔̞̞̤̲̰͔̣̱̘̿̓̿͌̍̽̐͗͋̅̅ͭ̋ͩͮ̑̋͐̕͝ͅ

Unread postby Anton » 16 Jan 2019 09:48

Damn, doesn't that mean we might soon all be able to suddenly remember our dreams better? :think: :clap:
Also, the thing with the memories of loved ones may make a lot of sense to me, because I remember moments in my life, where I was very suddenly and completely randomly overcome by the thought and impression, that there are many loved ones from past lives or somewhere else I completely forgot about, which made me quite sad. :confusion-shrug:
Last edited by Anton on 13 Sep 2019 17:32, edited 1 time in total.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 16 Jan 2019 15:42

Thius wrote:Damn, doesn't that mean we might soon all be able to suddenly remember our dreams better? :think: :clap:

This would be nice.
Maybe.
But the experience tells us, that darks have always tons of redundant systems...
Grayfox

Unread postby Grayfox » 17 Jan 2019 02:34

We had some majorly important battles which started about 6 hours ago,
here is a log of them:

We're holding position here. We're waiting for them to close in on our position.
We're surrounded on all sides.. they're closing in fast and hard, in far larger numbers
than anyone would have expected.. they're taking down our shields, they're firing fast and furiously.
Renewed by the effectiveness of their attack, they charge forward further,
and call for more arms from the rear ranks to join the front lines.
They have us right where they want us, and victory for them is only a matter of time.

...or so they think.

One of our shields is down, they get closer and closer.
Two of our shields are down, they get really close now..
They are bringing our third shield down, the fight is nearly over..
The third shield is coming down now, they are rejoicing,
they are preparing to finish us once and for all...
and wait, what's happening? From nowhere, the third shield is rebuilding itself,
brick by brick.. it's resisting all concentrated firepower to bring down its last vestiges.
Where there once appeared to be a hole, seems to be a solid invisible wall..
nothing can pass through it. The third shield is not down, and they are very confused right now..

In their confused state, some of them are still trying to attack,
but with a weakened will, and puny firepower. Most of them are trying to run..
but the second shield (which they already "destroyed") has locked them in,
and no longer appears to be destroyed. Trapped like rats, but without the hunger to match,
they are cornered and fighting for their lives. Within moments, we overrun their numbers,
and eliminate most of them in one fell swoop. The last few cowards stop fighting and give up,
we take them away anyway. They get squished more and more as we seal the trap
upon their throats.. they already do, more than anything they've ever done,
but they will regret this moment for the rest of their lives. The end.

They're done. It's finished. It's over.

We're just cleaning up the last remnants of the rat shit now.. Everything's done.
Nothing more to write about here.

Okay, we're preparing to go to the next..

The last remnants of the rats and the rat shit are being taken to prison now...
They're still being taken to prison. It's a long cleanup process..
And.. still being taken to prison.
Prison job is complete. We are now heading to the next battle..

The protector traitor-bitch

They are locked up tight, and threw away the key..
But who needs the key when you have superior technology..

BOOM.. that was an explosion from the inside, but no shot has apparently been fired..
BOOM... multiple explosions on the inside.. they're taking heavy losses, and bleeding..
but we haven't even stepped a foot inside, or so it appears..

Now, we are lifting up the walls, and showing them their worst nightmare, face-to-face..
Frank.
Each of them is greeted with the face of Frank.
The stuff of their worst nightmares.

There's a shriek. They're afraid, and they're trying not to show it.
But a rat in a cage - can it be anything but afraid?
No matter that they put themselves there, we will take them out again - straight to prison.
Frank greets them all, with a thunderous punch. BOOF.
They recognise that Frank is the one they want to take down,
and they try to concentrate their fire on him.. but it's just not damn working.

Frank wants each of them to remember his face before they go to prison.
There's a swarm of our guys in and around this.. but this is Frank's battle.
They are dead, and they know it. But they will not go down without a fight..

One by one, they are slowly ejected from their "places of safety" ...
Frank gives them all a couple of extra punches, just for good measure.
They're beaten and bloody, and he won't stop until they're all gone.

They are very heavily entrenched, they've taken every possible precaution and measure
to soldify their postion so that they cannot be moved, not a single inch.
And yet, we just rip apart the bunker and take out the entire piece where they stand..
we'll take the parts apart later.. they haven't got a fucking chance.

The real big guys are buried deep within. They're not afraid.. or so it appears, at first glance.
They cannot help but see what's going on around them. They don't understand it. Not one bit.

With a few seconds, Frank takes strong, solid steps toward the center bunker structure,
where the big guys - and the big protector traitor bitch is hiding.
They seem to show small signs of fear, but she on the other hand appears to have removed
all fear structures from herself, so that she has no possibility to feel fear.
Frank moves in, and with a solid strike aimed directly at the head, pummels it clean right off.
It looks like she's down already, down for the count.
But this fight is a little more complicated than that.
Frank steps in, and continues pummeling on the headless body.
Slag after slog, with a few powerful kicks in-between, the body is taking an absolute beating.
Frank's friends join in on all sides to take the other big guys,
but the final fight is for Frank, and Frank alone.

After some time, Frank orders what seems to be a "nuclear strike" on her body,
and takes a brief step back, as the strike lands square on her position.
Immediately thereafter, Frank is back at it again, laying fist after fist into whatever remains
of this form. She has multiple "forms", as will soon become clear.
There's a point when Frank has done so much damage that the shell begins to crack,
and a real disgusting sight greets me: the entire body begins to pour over with a dark brown ooze,
overflowing from the inside out, as tiny little white lights - billions of them, fly outside
and join the fray. I don't know what these are, they act as little spider creatures,
but they seem to be giving protection to her and the other big guys around.

Frank starts to take on the spiders individually, with powerful kicks and punches,
but eventually switches to a much more efficient flamethrower-type weapon.
As the spiders go down, it seems as though the big guys around are simply disappearing:
as their protection is taken away, they are swiftly removed from the battlefield and hauled away
to prison. The traitor-bitch watches on from a small protective cage of safety:
she is also somehow protected by these spiders, but she isn't going anywhere..
and as I watch, it seems as though a tiny new structure of fear begins to grow inside of her,
a brand new fractal structure, of the kind she had fought very hard to eliminate,
and it begins to activate itself at full power. She frantically throws everything she can at this fear,
which is growing inside of her, in a mad effort to stamp it out.
But it grows unabated, and slowly becomes larger and stronger..
the fear begins to force her to feel afraid, something she hadn't known for a very, very long time...

As she watches on with a slowly, steadily growing fear, which begins quickly to turn to a mild panic,
Frank continues removing these protective spiders from the battlefield.
A few minutes pass, and there's only a few handfuls of spider colonies left.
As the last spiders are removed, so too is her shielding on her protective cage,
and even before Frank can step forth, she is frothing around,
in a complete and utter mindless panic. She has totally lost control of her body,
and is frothing around in a wild spasm: does she have four appendages, or eight?
She looks like a big spider herself, but she is spasming so hard I can't tell how many legs there are.

But it makes no difference. Frank steps forth, as the utter and primal fear has completely overtaken
all sense of rationality and calm from her mind. She's screaming out, over and over,
using various words as "I'M SORRY", and so on.
It makes no difference: Frank steps forward, and with a final bellow of "You BITCH!!"
slogs her direct in the head once more.
And she's down. For real this time. A few moments later, and she's ready to be taken to prison.
Frank kicks her there, just for a final touch. And the battle (what he came here to do) is over.

Three more important topics of interest

There were a few other important things for me to check out, while I was here..

1. A grand manipulation station, letting them play pupper-master over whatever dark stations,
dark incarnated people, incarnated people with triggers, and so on..
whatever they had left to use, and were connected to, they could manipulate and
control from here, manually (otherwise the shit would run on "auto-pilot").
It's a very nasty sight, and it makes me sick to my stomach.

Somehow I know immediately how many have been manipulated and tortured by these systems.
To an unknowing observer, it looks just like a room of mainframes and databanks.
But it's much, much worse than that. It's in removal now, block by block,
as we attempt to find out what they did, and how to undo it.

2. These are stolen energies, a massive collection of stolen energies..
stolen from us, billions of years ago. This is what has been powering these guys,
feeding them for so long. It makes me grieve a little to think of how long they've been
"running on stolen fumes", but no matter. Their energy supplies are finished now.
They can't use this against us, anymore.

We start to remove these for cleaning, piece by piece.. there is countless masses of
energies in this chamber. It's a massive room, like a colosseum, filled with untold amounts
of compressed energy-pieces..base parts, squashed parts, everything they could cram
into one place, it's all here.

3. There's a large room here, it was filled with something terrible. It's empty now,
but I can feel somehow how terrible it was, still.. here is where they kept all the dead
harmony pieces they could get. Dead harmony pieces were very useful to the darks,
they could produce random effects in our people, and create complex fractal problems
that were almost impossible to solve without direct access to the pieces directly.
This room has already been cleared of all these pieces, for cleaning and sorting out,
to see if we can possibly reconstruct anything.
Coltrane
Signature: The truth matters.

Unread postby Coltrane » 17 Jan 2019 06:42

Incredible stuff. I just re-read the battle chats from the higher bases missions, and I can't imagine how intense this last round has been. Is the team working with even stronger avatars now, or are you constantly making upgrades to them as things progress?
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 17 Jan 2019 14:36

I want to give some additional information about the battles which
Grayfox described so nice in the post above.

The battle about the Protector traitor bitch had it's own small history.
When we started weeks ago some serious bigger battles against darks,
all dark leaders and more important dark forces, fell back into the
protection of "The Ring".

After a few weeks we attacked The Ring, and immediately
the dark leaders fled from this position and fell back into the
protection of the time shield/layer.

Already one day later all dark leaders (in the time shield) moved
on into a very good hidden Protector space, which the Protector Traitor bitch
was already preparing as last refuge for the past 2 3D years.

This last refuge was indeed very good hidden, but she made one single mistake.
And after hours and hours of searching I found the single mistake and hint
she made, and found the last refuge.

We knew, that in the moment we would attack the last refuge,
all 6 dark groups would send all available mobile forces
trying to attack and kill me.

So we prepared our trap and started the attack on the last refuge...

The very importance of the last refuge is, that 61% of ALL dark
leaders of ALL dark groups were in the last refuge.
And are now in our prison... :-D
Kira

Unread postby Kira » 17 Jan 2019 15:24

Frank wrote:I want to give some additional information about the battles which
Grayfox described so nice in the post above.

The battle about the Protector traitor bitch had it's own small history.
When we started weeks ago some serious bigger battles against darks,
all dark leaders and more important dark forces, fell back into the
protection of "The Ring".

After a few weeks we attacked The Ring, and immediately
the dark leaders fled from this position and fell back into the
protection of the time shield/layer.

Already one day later all dark leaders (in the time shield) moved
on into a very good hidden Protector space, which the Protector Traitor bitch
was already preparing as last refuge for the past 2 3D years.

This last refuge was indeed very good hidden, but she made one single mistake.
And after hours and hours of searching I found the single mistake and hint
she made, and found the last refuge.

We knew, that in the moment we would attack the last refuge,
all 6 dark groups would send all available mobile forces
trying to attack and kill me.

So we prepared our trap and started the attack on the last refuge...

The very importance of the last refuge is, that 61% of ALL dark
leaders of ALL dark groups were in the last refuge.
And are now in our prison... :-D

Just 39% of all of them left?!
If that's so, we gonna take them down before breakfast :laughing-rolling:
I haven't eaten still today.. :animals-chickencatch:
Ley

Unread postby Ley » 17 Jan 2019 16:08

Know someday they will be catch , but still hiding , survival instict? Feel like they deal with cockroach...not feeling alright after write this , seem like i'm right.
Grayfox

Unread postby Grayfox » 17 Jan 2019 17:57

More important cleanings which started 5 hours ago.
Cleaning of very low layers of 3D!
A log of the 5 most important targets of phase A is below.
Trillions other minor important targets have been attacked too:

Target one

We start to head down a long, circular chamber which spirals downwards. It's filled with water
somehow, with automated gun turrets lined up along the outer edges as you make your way down,
and the target is at the very bottom. They aren't putting up much resistance, but this place is nasty
somehow - the air becomes thick and pinkish as you get further down, and the characteristics of
this ambient begin to change. For some reason, movement becomes very slow, a single step at a
time. We line up single file and make our way carefully to the target.

Making your way through here is like fighting your own consciousness - the air quickly becomes
impossible to breathe. Thanks to a tip from Frank, I figure out that I don't have to, and we make our
way more rapidly down towards the center platform at the bottom.

What is only a short distance away becomes an extremely lengthy and slow journey. There's
something incredibly wrong with this ambient. Finally, after another descent, we arrive in sight of
the goal: A large, vertical lever embedded in a great circular stone platform.

We start to work on disabling this mechanism. After a few moments, I hear a large click, and the
lever is disabled. Immediately, I can feel the grip of something on my consciousness and body
loosen, the same for the others, as whatever machine was running and causing these effects, as
well as the difficult-to-navigate ambient, is slowly powering down.

"It gets a grip on your consciousness", Marcy explains. "It doesn't let go, making extreme pressure,
day in, day out." We wait a few moments for the final effects of this shit system to subside..

Target two

We now start to head out towards the second system to disable: it's located on a small, floating "air
station", floating in the "sky". As we approach, many invisible weapons reveal themselves and
begin to fire mercilessly. They're no match for our avatars, though. As we approach the main
target, a strong 'magnetic' or similar sensation gets a grip on our brains. It becomes difficult to
think, to focus. Time slows down, as the smallest movement becomes a near-impossible effort.
"We can fire from here", Marcy explains, as the tiniest bit of the target is starting to become visible.
From here, it looks like a small, red button. We unload our weapons, which find their way around
some invisible traps to strike at the target in the middle of the chamber in front of us. The nasty
effects on my brain begin to weaken, but do not relent. The target needs an incredible amount of
firepower to bring it down.

"Bring in the big guns", declares Marcy, as we suspend around 20 explosive-looking things into the
central chamber, and position them around the center in a circular pattern. With a quick countdown
from 5 to 1, there's a tiny 'BOOM' sound, and I hear some locks unclick. The target is still not
down, but some invisible protective layer has become visible, and is starting to weaken. It's a hard
effort, as many tiny defensive units fly out from behind the protective layer, but we make our way
slowly, inch by inch toward the goal.

A few more moments, and we'll be there. As we edge our way towards the goal, the fire suddenly
quiets down - we've disabled the defenses. A few more steps, and we quietly shuffle into the
central chamber room. It's a long effort to disable the protective shielding around the object in the
center (our target), which appears as a solid, white-yellow crystal atop some dais.. we get out of
the way quickly as it starts to tick down to its imminent destruction. Is it self-destructing? No, it
appears we wired some explosives to the whole thing. A few moments and a huge BOOM later, the
place is in ruins. Target destroyed.

This was a system to attack the brain. The pains I experienced was just a taste of what it could do.

Target three

This one is located a small ways underwater (in whatever location this is). There's a complex
network of underwater mines and traps to defuse before we can reach the target. It again appears
as a crystal structure, this time with many solid white crystals jutting out from a base. It has some
disorienting effects, I'm told, but they don't seem to affect me. Within a few moments, all the traps
are disarmed, and we plant more explosives here to finish the job.. BOOM, and another target is
down.

This one had ways of disorienting the senses, so that you didn't know which way was up. No idea
what would cause it to get triggered. But it's finished now.

Target four

This one is located in some kind of artificial jungle place. Another crystal structure, I can see it
buried deep within the jungle, with many mechanised automatons and gun turrets to defend. To
make a long story short, we blasted our way through all the defenses, planted explosives in a ring
around the crystal structure, and exploded it. Target down.

The effect of this one was to nullify your thinking. You have a thought, and then you lose it.
That's what this system does.

Target five

Structure five is located in some space-like ambient of artificial creation. It's very well protected by
a number of AIs that look like large faces. As we approach, they start to make some weird motions
and begin to encrypt the ambient even further. It's a dynamic encryption, but it's trivial for us to
bypass it. After a long battle against these AIs, we bust through to the central protection area
where the last crystal structure is located. The ambient in here does not allow for traditional
explosions as we used before, so we need to fire some precise laser beams at the crystal to
destroy it instead. A few minutes later, and the crystal is shattered into tiny pieces. These are again
shattered over and over again until nothing remains but dust. Target destroyed.

The effect of this final system was to implant AIs into your Outer-Core, where they would produce
endless influences that would make their way down into your thoughts, without any way to remove
them.. until now.

Phase A done.
Anton

Unread postby Anton » 17 Jan 2019 18:14

The increase in frequency of information you're giving us is quite exciting! :clap:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 17 Jan 2019 21:40

Kira wrote:Just 39% of all of them left?!

No this just says we caught 61% in one strike.
We caught others before... (no numbers will be given here)

Thius wrote:The increase in frequency of information you're giving us is quite exciting! :clap:

It's because we do dramatic increase in the battles...
Grayfox

Unread postby Grayfox » 18 Jan 2019 19:37

This is a continuation of the property cleaning (including Pandora 2 & 3) from this post.
This continuation started approximately 25 hours ago.
It included 3 major targets, and minor targets in the trillions.

Here is a log of the 3 major targets:

1. This is a system to manipulate all data containers in the property (including all beings).
This is specifically focused on non-3D things, as 3D has a fractal ambient and is much more
complicated. This is like a "pressure" in the ambient on all analogue calculations going into and
out of the data containers. In effect, this is applying randomness to the calculations, but darks
know what the random results will be at certain times, and by their deals share this information
with each other. If you know the results of the random numbers, you can get great benefits from
these calculation "pressures", otherwise it acts as a non-stop, unrelenting negative force on you.

2. The second one acts as a driving force on all emotional activities within the property. All
emotional energies, anything which fits the classification of "emotional energy" will be subjected to
these "random forces" which distort, and attempt to break apart the energies to manipulate the
emotions inside. If you knew exactly how these systems worked - and if you had deals with darks,
they let you know some of it - you could prevent these damages to your emotions. Otherwise, you
were subjected to a constant emotional barrage, threatening to rip apart your protected emotions at
every turn.

3. The third one affected your brain. All thoughts coming into and out of the brain were readable as
data passing through the cubes. This system would constantly monitor all thoughts passing into
and out of the brain and attempt to modify the most critical ones in extremely subtle ways, to avoid
detection. For example, the thing you most wanted to achieve would be very, very, very slightly
distorted, in order to give some dark some advantage somewhere, even if you were never aware of
it. This system would make the most tiny modifications, in order to get some payoff much later. The
most important thing to it was to never be detected. It has now been totally removed from the property.

Return to “WAR THREADS - News, Weather ... etc.”