War-News

Lau

Re: War-News

Unread postby Lau » 20 Jan 2018 02:20

They mixed all mythology to fit their lies. Lol you gave me a laught with the orgy part xD What i got from it is that they are rubbing in everyone's face that they will play Zeus role and people are mere Ganymede that can be used to serve them not the wine but their own energy. I log for the day people will wake up, see those god monsters and guru for what they are and cut the supply for the darkness. Then they have to use their own hands for the orgies because there will be no one left for them to feed on.
(Edited after noticing dark influence)

Hoping the ones that do belive them will just see gods, gurus, "masters" and all their "teachings" for what they realy are, is just wishful thinking so no one take's action and stop their vile actions towards people and beings.
Liv

Unread postby Liv » 20 Jan 2018 03:21

Nothing new then, just another repackaged and recycled story to justify their nonsense - 'We are the galactic good guys, and anyone else that won't follow our rules is irredeemable, so we must end their existence', they follow the same logic as most of the mainstream Hollywood movies.
Lau

Unread postby Lau » 20 Jan 2018 03:37

Exactly, Liv! I know many lightworkers read this forum but still don't want to see things for what they realy are. Instead of their meditations to feed darks they could meditate on the fact that their central sun was replaced with ganymede facility (both having the same functions), without any explanation (not that they would tell the truth for a change) after the protoi destroyed the central sun.
Lau

Unread postby Lau » 20 Jan 2018 04:12

Δύναμις wrote:
Lau wrote:About the galatic codex, c's post talks about mjolnir operation and explains the different mythological characters that are tied to it, one of them being Zeus and also the later one being Ashtar, then he mention a facility named Ganymede. That facility is were they would take any being not agreeing with their galatic codex so they are restrutured (crashed). The name Ganymede caught my eye so i did a search on google. There's a greek myth around Zeus and Ganymede, Zeus turned into a giant eagle,kidnapped Ganymede, abused and took him to live with the "gods" as a cupbearer. That Galatic Codex might seem lightful to unaware people happen to read about it (before fidding this forum i thought so to) but notice something, C links his operation with Zeus and names the facility where that operation is supposed to take place, Ganymede. After reading that greek myth about what Zeus did to Ganymede it shouldn't be that difficult to link the dots. Do i need to say more?

You mean the galactic codex (=the best joke of the century) is gonna f*** the ones that won't obey? :scared-eek: :scared-eek: :scared-eek: And keep them as "cupbearers" for the gods? So the Roman orgies are to be continued? :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: Good luck "lightworkers"! If you believe that trash, then you don't deserve any better. :happy-smileyflower:

(I was only wondering what mjolnir (=Thor's hammer) has to do with the Greek mythology, but I am sure they have a decent lie for that available :text-lol:)

Thanks for the chance to clarify it. That's exactly the point. Its ridiculous.

People might believe the codex rules has good intentions if they can't see the "obey or i crash you" rule that was sugar coated. There's no need for codexes and all that bs, those are just dark lead and follow policy.

Dark just shot themselves in the foot by linking that Ganymede mythology to the codex and on top of that also mixing several mythologies together.

What's so hard for lightworkers that read this forum or are made aware of the content of this forum, to get about "gods", pleadians and all others "good ets" and "masters" being monsters posing as lightful beings?

Some "lightworker/truthseeker", even came here not wating to leave his/her dark harming beliefs after reading the forum content and treated the forum owners and members with despise calling them a "select group".

When will you people realize it isn't about yourself and your ego? Those beliefs you don't want to let go, besides harming others are exactly what are to be avoided so it doesn't spread anymore and compromise more people and beings.

There's no select group here. I never noticed people here wanting to play gods nor thinking they are superior to others. Plus until i can afford for my classification i don't know were i fall, i could be dark for i all know (lightful in lighworkers, gods, masters and positive ets classification).

Wake up!

And be glad protoi put those who help darks in any way, to prison because if it was for darks you could as well end up on their new being crashing facility, killing you inreversibily.

Sorry for the long rant and thanks all protoi for what you guys do.
Last edited by Lau on 21 Jan 2018 17:34, edited 1 time in total.
Grayfox

Unread postby Grayfox » 20 Jan 2018 21:19

The 'god' particles

All existing 'god' particles are now removed!

1. This has nothing to do with the Higgs-boson.

2. Each EL2 and EL3 property contained a single 'god particle' which allowed Lucifer-parts (LSA2) to hijack every single rule of these properties, effectively "playing god".

3. Rules are energies. Every rule of every one of the aforementioned properties was connected to a 'god particle'. For example: In this property, there are 63 quadrillion rules which connect to level 16 (administration level, previously called dimension 18. See here for an image). All 63 quadrillion rules were connected to a 'god particle' with a level-2 Lucifer-part inside.

Visual example: Picture billions and billions of cables, coming from every part of this property. Each cable is a single rule energy. Every single cable connected to level 16. The 'god particle' was also located in level 16, and every cable (every rule) was connected to it; thus, as long as this 'god particle' existed, every rule in this property could be manipulated by the Lucifer-part that was inside!

4. Each 'god particle' contained a high-dimensional structure hidden in a small size. Each particle contained a single level-2 Lucifer-part, created by splitting level-1 Lucifer entities into smaller level-2 parts (each level-1 entity could be split into 12.219 level-2 parts).

5. Rule energies have security layers. The connections between the rules and the 'god-particles' allowed the Lucifer-parts to override the security protections, by a process similar to using a powerful magnet to modify the magnetic field of a weaker magnet for a temporary period of time. During this time, a Lucifer-part would connect to the rule, make any desired modifications, and then safely disconnect.

6. In total, 8 level-1 original Lucifer entities were used to make the smaller level-2 Lucifer-parts contained in the 'god particles'.

7. All of these Lucifer-parts are now in prison.
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 20 Jan 2018 23:16

After taking out the "god particle" we developed new rules
and replaced all old ones with the new ones.
We also added many new rules for the fractal environment, to run it better.

The new rules got activated 5 minutes ago.
Grayfox

Unread postby Grayfox » 26 Jan 2018 03:03

"The Cube god" / "The Result Space god" / "The I AM"

Connected to the Result Space, in a special protected area, was a bot installed by LSA2 as part of the Jesus event. This bot acted as the puppetmaster for the Result Space/3D, manipulating and moving cubes around by pulling on their strings, and by this changing 3D events. This bot was controlled by a single original Lucifer ID.

The dark name for this bot was the "I AM". If you were dark and you sacrificed something to the I AM, you got benefits in return. This also worked if you were gray - this was made to entice the grays to stay away from us and to instead work with and serve the darks.

As Frank tells it, the I AM is now the NO MORE. :lol:
Grayfox

Unread postby Grayfox » 27 Jan 2018 02:46

The "Oneness" Spiral / The "We are all ONE" Spiral

When this grid was created, one of the entities involved in starting this experiment (not a Protoi ID) developed a system designed for the purpose of shared learning. This system was developed before the entity became dark; nevertheless, this was a moronic construction that only caused problems which compounded over time: the system would take a tiny part from the vital Outer-Core functions from each being (light, dark, didn't matter) and store it in an analogue data-stream (this was an analogue system). This data-stream was shaped like a spiral, and continued endlessly, repeating itself and continuing to take small parts out from the Outer-Core pearls of every being that it was connected to.

Every 100 million years (approx), the data-line would wrap over itself and overwrite the old energies with new energies. This process of overwriting stacked the new energies on top of the old analogue energies, causing damage and compression to the underlying energy layers. Over time, these underlying layers stacked up and became more and more damaged and compressed, while more layers of new data continued to be overwritten on top.

This system was not modified since it was started 18 billion years ago, so there is now a total of 188 layers of stacked energies (containing vital Outer-Core functions which could no longer be accessed) in total chaos and disarray in the spiral. This was called the "Oneness" spiral or the "We are all ONE" spiral. All dark ideas of "We are all ONE" and similar came from this spiral.

Cleaning of the spiral and restoration of Outer-Core functions has started now (not for darks).
Grayfox

Unread postby Grayfox » 28 Jan 2018 16:22

The oneness spiral cleaning is still running. This produces extreme effects in some people, and many people have all kinds of strange side-effects. These will continue until the spiral cleaning is done.
Flow

Unread postby Flow » 30 Jan 2018 12:52

I feel so much lighter and peacefull today. Has it to do with the cleanings?

Thanks for the updates :text-thankyoublue:
Grayfox

Unread postby Grayfox » 01 Feb 2018 02:16

The oneness spiral cleaning is now done. All functions have been completely removed from the spiral, though it will be some more hours (10 or more) until all cleanings and restorations of functions is complete.
Grayfox

Unread postby Grayfox » 02 Feb 2018 17:06

Some notes about the recent cleanings of 3D/The Result Space:

Recently we completed 4 steps of cleaning 3D/The Result Space:
1. Static rolling filters
There were static rolling filters which covered 3D/The Result Space. These were like flaps which blocked access to the cubes. We removed all of these filters. They were developed by LSA3.

2. Cube-shields
Underneath the filters was a large number of "cube-shields", constructed by LSA2. These each had a unique shape and were designed to block manipulation of the central Result Space cube (the cube for this Info-Reality, the "3D cube"). Some of the shields blocked the left side of the cube, some the right, some the top, some the bottom, and so on. We removed all of these cube-shields.

3. Lowering down to the "3D Projection Space"
After the removal of the cube-shields, we could begin to 'lower' down to the "3D projection space", the area where the 3D cubes are actually projected. Until this point, we had been projecting our cubes to a pseudo-projection space. The real projected cubes were copied and re-projected to a new space above where they should be, and our cubes worked on this space. As this was not working directly on the "root 3D projection space", this had far less impact than was possible. We successfully lowered down to the real 3D projection space after some big battles.

4. Reclaiming 3D and bringing it back where it belongs
After we lowered down to the "3D projection space", the place in the Result Space where the 3D cubes belong (where they should be projected to), I noticed that there was nothing there! It looked like a dark gray, barren landscape - it was totally empty and devoid of any objects. Darks installed "signal capturing devices" to capture and redirect the 3D-projected cubes to a humongous dark mainframe network, comprised of 770E45 mainframes, in which they "captured" 3D!
We took all of this shit down and are currently in the process of restoring the 3D-projected cubes to where they belong, one piece at a time.
Shellers
Signature: Shelly

Unread postby Shellers » 02 Feb 2018 17:56

Please excuse my inability to comprehend these cleanings. What, if any, effects can we expect to notice in 3D?
Grayfox

Unread postby Grayfox » 07 Feb 2018 17:42

3D is HARD (literally, like concrete)

During the Jesus event, LSA2 created the "I AM"/The "Cube God" (read more about that here). At this time, LSA1 and LSA2 were working together, and LSA1 provided the Cube God bot with the technology to perform its first devastating job: to "freeze" the entire planet's cubes and therefore all atoms as well (as cubes are much, much smaller than atoms: read here).

Cubes in the Result Space are not whole cubes, rather they are made up of individual cube-layers stacked on each other. Each cube is therefore the average of the structures of its cube-layers. In the original configuration of a well-functioning Result Space (not like today), there are exactly 18 cube-layers which make up each cube. These layers are packed with information, however they are very compressible. In the original configuration, each cube is dynamic: every cycle, the Cube-Mover moves a fresh cube-layer into the Result Space for every single cube in every single reality. This fresh cube-layer gets placed on top of each cube, pushing the stack down; at the same instant, the bottommost layer (the oldest one) is removed and deleted by a Cube-Eraser (a mechanism for erasing old cube layers; countless numbers of these mechanisms existed in the Result Space), thus ensuring the number of cube-layers remains at 18 within each cube: 18 constantly changing, dynamic layers.

The Cube God, in its first job, instrumented by LSA1, destroyed ALL Cube-Eraser mechanisms on the planet. By this, not a single cube (and therefore, not a single atom) existed which could keep its own balance of 18 cube-layers. Within seconds (4 seconds, as ~800,000 cube-layers are produced every second by the Calculation Space + Plane + Wave), every cube on the planet was FULL of cube layers, extremely tightly compressed, much harder than concrete, and it was no longer possible for the Cube-Mover to add new cube-layers, they would simply bounce off the "hard rock surface". 3D became as hard as a rock, with approx. 3,2 million layers in each cube, where there should only be 18.

Therefore, within seconds, every cube on the planet had become "frozen": it was no longer possible to change them. This includes all food, all animals, all ambients - every atom is packed full of cubes that are totally and completely packed full, harder than concrete! Where eating, drinking and breathing would normally replace atoms in your body, this merely exchanged the existing atoms with other atoms that also contained frozen cubes - the layers in these cubes are older than hundreds of thousands of years! (Since the Jesus event) And they have never changed.

By making deals with each other (for example, about the Veil) darks were able to perform "miracles and wonders" by pushing aside the frozen cubes and putting real, dynamic cubes back in themselves (the way that all cubes should be). This allowed them to perform feats which were not possible anywhere else on the planet, as all other cubes were totally and completely frozen.

Cleaning of the "frozen cubes" situation for the 4 billion and global ambient is running now.
Grayfox

Unread postby Grayfox » 14 Feb 2018 02:33

The Kill Switch

Since the Jesus event, every non-dark on the planet (~75%) was connected to a "kill-switch" for the physical avatar. This was located at the end of the Avatar-Connector, just before it connects to the brain, and was installed during the incarnation process. This system was installed at the Jesus event by LSA2 making deals with the other 4 groups. This could not be used against one single individual; if triggered, it would kill ALL connected ones at once, by severing the connections between the Avatar-Connector and the physical avatar.

Non-dark means all L-classified ones, as well as all G3+ classified: G1, G2, and G3 in the new G- classification system from G1-G10. G4-G10 classified ones made deals with darks and therefore were not connected to the kill-switch.

Notes on the new G- classification system for grays:
  • G1-G3 is for grays who do NOT have deals with darks, and is ranked by health of the consciousness-field (CF): G1 is the best health, and G3 is the worst.
  • G4-G10 is for grays that DO have deals with darks. G4 has the same CF health as G1; G5 has the same CF health as G2; G6 has the same CF health as G3 -- the difference is the deals made with darks.
There was a single entity with his finger on the kill-switch button: an original level-1 Lucifer ID, the FIRST Lucifer ID. This ID is now in prison and all of the kill-switch connections have been removed.
Lau

Unread postby Lau » 14 Feb 2018 13:38

What a bunch of fckers those darks are!

Is this the mechanism that made me lost the cognitions i had a few years until late 2014 and were i was able to see stuff like the dimensional rifts?

Anyway thanks a bunch protoi, no one else will be harmed from this sht thanks to you.

(Edit: rectifying my huge delay in perception and understanding)
"if triggered, it would kill ALL connected ones at once, by severing the connections between the Avatar-Connector and the physical avatar"

killed immediately, right? i understood killed after triggering several times by damaging enough the connections between the avatar-connector and the physical avatar
Last edited by Lau on 20 Feb 2018 06:31, edited 1 time in total.
Flow

Unread postby Flow » 14 Feb 2018 14:50

Is the "frozen cube" healing still running? Can we expect some improvements (food etc.) from it?
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 14 Feb 2018 18:38

flow wrote:Is the "frozen cube" healing still running? Can we expect some improvements (food etc.) from it?

All frozen cubes are gone, but only in 21% of all people the cubes are already dynamic.
This will need more time for all others to start their cubes into dynamic mode.
More (running) cleanings are needed for this.
Liv

Unread postby Liv » 14 Feb 2018 21:37

The fact they could just off so many people with a simple switch is really disturbing. Glad that was taken care of. :text-+1:
spiritlight

Unread postby spiritlight » 17 Feb 2018 01:18

Frank wrote:At about 14:15 CET we will start the next wave of attacks on dark installations, which have direct 3D impact.
We will destroy another ~630.000 dark installations.
Sensitive people will feel that too.

:angelic-sunshine:

March (11th 2017) when I moved back into Vancouver bc hometown (i traveled for 2 years in non-linear time) ....I remember being super disoriented and had no track of time here or memories of living here, totally forgot friends, forgot I was married and divorced (2012) Couldnt remember any memories of anything..... I had Outburst of crying too and I remember asking myself what is going on.... I felt a disturbance in the force ;)))) lol rework you did yes I totally felt it !!!

Return to “WAR THREADS - News, Weather ... etc.”