War-News

Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

War-News

Unread postby Frank » 26 Nov 2015 18:54

:crying-yellow: :crying-yellow: :crying-yellow: :crying-yellow: :crying-yellow: :crying-yellow: :crying-yellow: :crying-yellow: :crying-yellow: :crying-yellow:

We took almost all darks in the war down until now. Just a few can resist, but their protections will be down soon too.

:crying-yellow: :crying-yellow: :crying-yellow: :crying-yellow: :crying-yellow: :crying-yellow: :crying-yellow: :crying-yellow: :crying-yellow: :crying-yellow:

We are cleaning the macro layer (atom layer) very fast now... It's huge success, but it's the pure horror...

darks build most of their things in makro layer from energies taken from crashed cores, crashed consciousness fields, crashed outer cores and so on.
It's like all streets, houses and everything build from killed ones. Like walking through dead bodies...

Remains from 7,3E16 beings found in macro layer until now, 26% of them our people...
Remember 1,0E9 is a billion...

We hereby revoke our last offer which we made to the darks!

And this is now for all those "lightworkers":

You took a lot of guilt in this too!
You have chosen the easy road, while others fought!
You are still following dark "false light" paths.
You are still doing huge damage to people with this!

In the past we had a "zero tolerance" strategy against darks.
In future we will have zero tolerance against all of those, who don't stop harming others by following dark agendas, dark religions and "false light"!

We will clean all these mess up. But don't dare to stand in my way!

For all those who are down here in the mess fighting and somehow surviving with us:
:romance-grouphug: :romance-grouphug: :romance-grouphug: :romance-grouphug: :romance-grouphug: :romance-grouphug:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Re: War-News

Unread postby Frank » 26 Nov 2015 19:16

10,1E16
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 26 Nov 2015 22:02

33,3E16
galaxia

Unread postby galaxia » 26 Nov 2015 22:26

dear frank! thanks for sharing! i could feel this today. amazing and sad news- one eye laughing, one always crying.

i know its very horrible what they have done, also especially with trapped soulparts, when they used bones and other parts of their bodies/avatars to bind energies.

thats why i am 100% agree with your 'zero tolerance' and thats what a lot of those people with their mother theresa complexes dont wanna accept.

you feed the monster while not acting. even a tired and sleepin warrior never gives his sword out of his/her hands.

ITS ALL FAKE here and ALL people have to see it now. following is always wrong. because we dont need to move. its ALL within. AS. IS invincible.

thank you for your continious updates and information. i found lots of missing pieces to the puzzle here.

especially to the real traitors and the real damage they did- in particular on the younger souls- its almost unforgivable.

i am also still very angry, but i think thats one of the best weapons if you transform those energies.

electric galactic light to you and all other real warriors

great job! :romance-grouphug:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 27 Nov 2015 13:55

332,1E16
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 27 Nov 2015 15:42

galaxia wrote: even a tired and sleepin warrior never gives his sword out of his/her hands.

Yes, thx.

This is exactly my opinion about the "lightworkers" and all those "love & light" guys...

They support murderers!

All "gods" or "divine" or "mothers" or "fathers" or "ascended masters" or "oneness" or "creators" or "sources" and all religions are murderers!
Murderers not in 3D kind, which means "just" killing an avatar, not the being. They have killed the being, final and irreversible!
(btw. I'm ashamed of naming something from us with similar names, not knowing it that time...)

And all those "lightworkers" support them. Give them their energies to kill more... :angry-screaming:

And calling themselves "awoken"... :puke-front: :puke-front: :puke-front: :puke-front: :puke-front: :puke-front:
the hague

Unread postby the hague » 27 Nov 2015 19:24

My sword is more shapened than ever, thank to Protoi even if I'm tired I stand up. Zero tolerance they don't deserve any piety. :text-+1:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 28 Nov 2015 15:29

4,21E18

Many don't have a grip to these numbers:
7,x0E9 is the number of people on Earth.
Meaning 7.x00.000.000 people

4,21E18
Meaning 4.210.000.000.000.000.000 beings/souls killed by darks.
alc

Unread postby alc » 28 Nov 2015 16:22

Frank wrote:4,21E18

4,21E18

sometimes ignorance is bliss...
:romance-grouphug:
Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 28 Nov 2015 16:34

Frank wrote:4,21E18

4,21E18

I can't even imagine 1 kill of a soul.
And if i could and if i would be able to understand what that really means,i think i would go crazy at least.
I can understand the no mercy way of Protoi now.There is really nothing much to talk about this.
What has to be cleared,must be cleared.
Its clear that there is no room for saving or going back anymore.

The number written down in words with the help of this program (http://www.calculatorsoup.com/calculato ... owords.php) is:

four quintillion, two hundred ten quadrillion
the hague

Unread postby the hague » 28 Nov 2015 16:41

Frank this number of beings/soul killed make me suffer I can feel my chest shrinking, nobody can tell me hey you little 8% do not suffer, and my elephan tell me nothing, what to do, ignorance again.......
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 28 Nov 2015 16:48

the hague wrote:Frank this number of beings/soul killed make me suffer I can feel my chest shrinking, nobody can tell me hey you little 8% do not suffer, and my elephan tell me nothing, what to do, ignorance again.......

No, it's not ignorance. They simply can not do / feel in the way we do. But they all suffer too, for sure...
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 29 Nov 2015 22:30

10,3E18
TigerLily

Re: Poseidonia Event

Unread postby TigerLily » 30 Nov 2015 15:48

Frank wrote:Btw. the former commandant of Poseidonia/Atlantis is in this forum too... But I will not give more infos... And I think he even don't know this himself... :lol:

Is this explicitly a "him" in current incarnation?? Or are you simply referring to the soul, not the user status may be male/female

???
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Re: Poseidonia Event

Unread postby Frank » 30 Nov 2015 16:05

TigerLily wrote:
Frank wrote:Btw. the former commandant of Poseidonia/Atlantis is in this forum too... But I will not give more infos... And I think he even don't know this himself... :lol:

Is this explicitly a "him" in current incarnation?? Or are you simply referring to the soul, not the user status may be male/female

???

him...

But which part of "But I will not give more infos" was so hard to understand?
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 30 Nov 2015 16:06

14,1E18
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 30 Nov 2015 18:54

Beside finding all the remains we are still in battle with the darks...

Atm. we are cleaning the 3D non-matter layers with huge speed.

And we permanently shoot on 3D darks. Atm. we shoot on 731 million 3D perpetrator people.
Some still have reserve energies and minor protection, others not.

In all of them we are targeting the nervous system. The NS consists of many non-matter layers.
Our aim is to destroy all parts and functions in their NS, which are not vital for the 3D avatars.
After their NSs are destroyed, they will have lost all their "higher" functions and skills.
And they will feel very sick for weeks, I know this from own experience, when darks destroyed my NS...

We will keep shooting on their NSs even after they got destroyed, so that they will not be able to heal them.

A word to "lightworkers":
Those who will in future not stop to spread darkness over mankind, can expect same treatment.

All these cleanings and battles are done be 2 Protoi only, I'm one of them.
All others of our people are focused on healing the non dark people.
the hague

Unread postby the hague » 30 Nov 2015 19:55

I use to think why nothing ever happen, why 3D perpetrador people are happily spreading fear and anger in making and.......nothing ever happen. So I feel anger I'm just human, but now your last post give me hope ( not just for me). :romance-grouphug:
zoozoom

Unread postby zoozoom » 30 Nov 2015 23:14

Is it possible that different darks group do some agreement, and stsrt to act together?
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 30 Nov 2015 23:40

zoozoom wrote:Is it possible that different darks group do some agreement, and stsrt to act together?

Oh yes, but they do al the time, break it, make new... that's darks...

Return to “WAR THREADS - News, Weather ... etc.”