War-News

jonas

Re: War-News

Unread postby jonas » 05 Oct 2016 05:27

Thank you for the update. Although side effects may be painful for many it sounds mostly like good news to me. Situation in 3D-world for avatar-people in general does not seem very good.
Last edited by jonas on 06 Oct 2016 06:35, edited 1 time in total.
LeeDee

Unread postby LeeDee » 05 Oct 2016 08:09

Frank wrote:We are increased cleanings a lot.
Many people have already not so nice side effects.

And now the bad news.
It will get worse in next days.
We will do more dramatic increase of cleanings...

Very noticable and not so nice and as I feel others I feel also their "cleanings". People are rushing to doctors in hordes, but of course doctors can't find "anything" ...
I noticed in the last months/years (ok, I'm maybe just imagining it, but ... ) that cleanings have at some people (me included) very strong side effects expressed in drainage, secretion, elimination sistem. Lots of mucus is being formed (at some in the amounts they feel they are gonna suffocate), liver, kindeys, pancreas are overly burdened, stomac isn't pleased as well, but what intrigues me most is, for example severe constipation (but really severe, like even laxatives don't help) and when sth. gets cleaned you excrete with diarrhea everything that is to be "cleaned" ...
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 05 Oct 2016 17:11

We, meaning the planet, our whole IR, made a short time traveling...
It started 17:42 (CET) and finished 18:08 (CET).

18.800 years ago eartha created a time displacement between the Reality Mechanic (RM) and the Info Reality (IR).
This displacement was 17:09 minutes.
It was what I call the "quantum barrier".
The main effect was, that it was almost impossible to do legal energetic influence to 3D IR.
That did not bother darks very much, but the light ones ever had big troubles with this.
This problem is gone now...
jonas

Unread postby jonas » 06 Oct 2016 08:32

The main effect was, that it was almost impossible to do legal energetic influence to 3D IR.

Sound like this removal have potential huge impact on Protoi tech ability to interact with incarnated beings and their IR environment. :text-thankyoublue:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 07 Oct 2016 12:16

There were 10 global hostage situations and 3 global blackmailing situations.
They affected all L-ones.
All 13 situations got cleaned...
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 07 Oct 2016 21:16

During the last hours we had very important cleanings. Many people had side effects.

The human nervous system consists of 2 parts, the physical one, and the energetic one.
The energetic is in a layer we call "orion layer", orion group created it.

In the orion layer were mechanical sub components from orion group.
They had direct impact on the Reality Mechanic of a persons 3D body.
All of them were global connected, all mankind in a global orion hostage situation.
There were 22 different kinds of sub components, people had individual config of them inside.

All of them have been removed in the last 24 hours.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 09 Oct 2016 09:21

To all:

I know you mean well, but please stop spamming this thread with unnecessary "thank you" and hundreds of smileys! Frank is updating the news and he would love some feedback (which also comes) but all that "thank you"- trash is just annoying and results to cover the important facts with nonsense. From now on, I'll delete every "thank you"-post in this thread unless there is more to it than just some smileys! We have enough threads were you can post whatever you like, but let's keep this one clean please!
The ones that really mean that "thank you" from heart, don't post it in every occasion but show it with their actions and their support.

The Protoi are not seeking for folks to worship them!
Presbeia Protoi has NOTHING to do with any kind of religion!
Presbeia Protoi wants to give you back your dignity, your rights and everything else that darks deprived you of!
Presbeia Protoi is not interested in brainless followers!
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 09 Oct 2016 21:33

We now started with upgrading the ~4 billion L-ones people.
Many have more or less contact with their Sophia-avatar.
A lot here already started some trainings about this.

The general problem with all connections for L-ones is, that the human 3D avatar
by itself is incompatible with all kinds of higher connections.

One main problem here is, that the 3D interface (which is the brain) is too coarse.
This "coarse" has the effect, that it increases the needed energy level for signals to get understood by the brain.
The typical energy levels which are on the connections to higher avatars are to low.
So we need a "booster" for this, and these kind of support systems is commonly installed in the orion layer (the "higher" part of the nervous system).

But there are many more things to do, to get the connections running.
One topic is, that there are more support systems needed, altogether 6.
We have names for 3 of them:
  • Booster
  • Translator
  • Converter

Also there are still many cleanings of dark shit left to do to get the connections running.

Some of our people have already more or less similar tools installed, to get connections to single avatars.
But they are in all cases not strong enough to make good working connections, which are able to use all skills and abilities of the avatars.

The existing connections will not be influenced by the installing, they will get switched to the new systems, after all systems are installed and tested with avatars, which are atm. not connected.

All OIC incarnated ones have similar support systems in their orion layer, they are located in the pineal gland. That's why the "common spiritual world", which is dominated by the OIC ones, makes such a drama about pineal gland! For all non OIC incarnated ones, the pineal gland is of no energetic importance!!!

About 2,3% of all darks also have similar systems.
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 09 Oct 2016 21:49

how long do you think will this upgrades need to be done approx?

great news btw. :handgestures-thumbup:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 09 Oct 2016 21:57

Drack wrote:how long do you think will this upgrades need to be done approx?

great news btw. :handgestures-thumbup:

It's very individual, and I will not answer this...
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Reality Overlays

Unread postby Frank » 11 Oct 2016 15:43

Reality Overlays

ROs are dark tools and systems to alter reality.
The consist of energies, and they are all installed in Molecule layer I).

If they want to alter reality, they create an information overlay.
Meaning, at the locations where they alter, they put a different "physic" layer created by the RO tools over the real one.

All 5 dark groups use these RO techs.
Sometimes they do this in cooperation with each other, but most times they use the ROs to fight against each other.

There are three different kinds of ROs.
  • Inside people
  • Altering the ambient
  • Virtual ROs

The average of ROs inside people differs in relation of the belonging group.
Protoi Mission members (~2 billion): 470
Protoi Alliance members (~ 2 billion): 160
OIC incarnated ones: 45
G2 and G1 ones: 120
Darks: 23

Until now we found ca. 137,1E12 ROs.
So this is another huge tools to fool people. Esp. light ones. Some call it "veil".
But it is not one big tool, it's many single, often independent working pieces of shit.

They ROs were protected by 3 global hostage situations and 22 global blackmailing situations.
The cleaning of these 25 finished about 1h ago.

About 1/3 of all diseases are connected to the ROs too.
For example cancer. It is based on two mechanisms.
1st an attack and damaging of the aspect. This triggers the cancer.
2nd some ROs (from lsa2 group...), which block the natural healing of it...

So keep you eyes open, I think soon we will see changes, inside and outside.
But I have no clue of the time frame, or how changes will be.
If you think you realized some change, pls give feedback here...
LeeDee

Re: Reality Overlays

Unread postby LeeDee » 11 Oct 2016 16:25

Last edited by LeeDee on 23 Aug 2017 13:08, edited 3 times in total.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 11 Oct 2016 16:39

To my own surprise I can give some feedback myself... :laughing-rolling:

A few minutes ago some RO got removed from the cognition part of my brain.
For a few seconds (maybe 10-15) I saw my smartphone green glowing... :lol:
But asap some other shit took over the cognition blocking... :angry-tappingfoot:
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 11 Oct 2016 16:56

some feedback:

like everyday i´m downloading energy through my hands. normally it´s tingling or "bubbling" or just some "flow" feeling.

a few minutes ago i had like a "switch" and my hands became really hot glowing. not hot by itself but like a glowing hot.
after a few seconds later it became cold glowing.

right now it´s still this cold glowing combined with some tingling on it.
CaSpEr

Unread postby CaSpEr » 11 Oct 2016 18:17

Hi Frank,

The moment I read your post, I thought it is very close to what the Hindu religion calls ‘Maya’ or the illusionary energy that "veils" and controls everything. Now I am sure that I have felt these things messing around with me, as though the world itself is alive or sometimes this feels like the "universe" being alive and punishing my every move.

In my opinion, what you found is how they control individuals and situations. The religious scriptures have a god called Krishna controlling Maya which is an illusionary energy that binds everyone and forces them into action through manipulation of their desires, emotions and thoughts; It is said to be his energy and that he is above and beyond this energy and we are trapped in it, only to be free when we become his servant or chant his name, which is TOTAL crap and mental slavery.

I immediately thought about the correlation between what you found and this none sense Orion crap, which was written to deceive many people, so they would be afraid of this Krishna god etc. I do believe that this being found already has some effects, given that you might have started cleanings but it does seem as though I am expecting some huge retaliations around this on a 3D level. The texts do say Krishna returns to cleanse the earth of literally what translates to ‘filth’ so in my interpretation, this might imply 3D retaliations or major issues here.

Reason being is that this so called illusionary Veil put there is designed to keep everyone trapped and with this taken down, I’m thinking there should be little to no manipulations available. I’m sorry that I did not quote the excerpts or any other texts here but I do not wish to ever delve in that level of crap ever again and hope that no one has to. This is good work, :text-thankyoublue: and please keep well Protoi Team.

While writing this post, I already feel as though I am being punished and don’t feel very well.
Hope this clears up soon.

CaSpEr
Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 11 Oct 2016 18:23

Frank wrote:To my own surprise I can give some feedback myself... :laughing-rolling:

But asap some other shit took over the cognition blocking... :angry-tappingfoot:

So that means they the RO's can support each other and take over the role of each other?
Also was this tech used for protection?
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 11 Oct 2016 18:24

:text-thankyoublue: CaSpEr.

And yes, they did not like, that you wrote this... :laughing-rolling:
I care...
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 11 Oct 2016 18:26

Pegazus wrote:So that means they the RO's can support each other and take over the role of each other?
Also was this tech used for protection?

I have no clue about these details.
Some ROs can work in systems, most are loners (~74%)...

It's not even clear what took over in this special case, it was not another RO...
alc

Unread postby alc » 11 Oct 2016 20:19

:greetings-waveyellow: already in the morning i want to write interesting effects of cleanings... I was too busy.... After i read last RO cleanings... I have breathing system shitty, this means, i cannot breath deeply, even when force myself my brain are focused (forcibly) on some non 3d energy to breath which manipulate me...here we can go and get many strange ideas of it. Probbably Frank is on it..
So yesterday night i started to feel my breath is clean and no interference was there. Great , it was something new for me . this morning also was mostly working. Little later I got hickjacked again... Not so much as before ...
I guess this shitheads are running out of their arms, they are loosing their theets rapidly... Frank's boxing is much better than their... :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl:

:romance-grouphug:
juu

Unread postby juu » 12 Oct 2016 07:44

Frank wrote:To my own surprise I can give some feedback myself... :laughing-rolling:

I dont think has nothing to do.. but last night I saw a green meteor landing in a nearby mountain... really close... haha.. i just said it because it was green and you said you saw a green glowing..

:romance-smileyheart:

Return to “WAR THREADS - News, Weather ... etc.”