War-News

Grayfox

Re: War-News

Unread postby Grayfox » 23 Mar 2018 04:34

Rings around the Outer-Core (connected to cubes)

LSA2 created a system to keep the Outer-Core in constant pressure and in a state where it could be constantly manipulated by a series of rings surrounding it. This system was put into all G3+ people (and only G3+ people; this means G3, G2, G1, and all L- people). This system of rings was protected by cubes taken from the connected people - exactly 10 cubes in each case. These cubes were taken from:
  • 3 from the head
  • 2 from the heart
  • 1 from the chest
  • 2 from the sexual organs
  • 2 taken at random from the extremities (hands and feet)
These 10 cubes were replaced with shit ones which caused the following problems:
  • Thinking problems, and creating endless bullshit thoughts with no way to remove them
  • Heart irregularities
  • Breathing irregularities
  • Sexual pains and dysfunctions
  • General shittiness and pains in the extremities
This system and the shit replacement cubes have now been cleaned and removed.
Shellers
Signature: Shelly

Unread postby Shellers » 23 Mar 2018 16:16

Ahhhh, I hope this cleaning is felt in 3D very soon. The bullshit that is life here is exhausting.

Thanks so much for all the hard work. :romance-adore:
Anna
Signature: Really?! Hmm...Let me think about that...

Unread postby Anna » 23 Mar 2018 18:42

Shellers wrote:Ahhhh, I hope this cleaning is felt in 3D very soon. The bullshit that is life here is exhausting.

I second that! :confusion-seeingstars:
:romance-grouphug:
Lau

Unread postby Lau » 23 Mar 2018 20:08

So so glad now all G3+ and L people are free and can start to heal from all this ton of shit which caused so many trouble.
Can't thank you guys enough :romance-grouphug:
Grayfox

Unread postby Grayfox » 24 Mar 2018 04:50

The following system was called "Paradise" and was created by Taurus. It was a way to "live forever" by living inside of people's bodies/avatars, they created bases and worlds within these avatars, and by this created an entire-body manipulation system that would suck energy, creativity, and so on, on a regular 24/7 basis.
The way this system operated, technically speaking, was by manipulating all bodily cube-operations and cube-calculations, i.e. functions occurring within the body that changed the cubes of the body in any way were exposed to manipulation.

All L-ones who were born without a gray or other mask were exposed to this system.

One can imagine countless possibilities for the effects of this dastardly evil system, although here are a few specific ones:
  • Sapping energy and creativity on a regular 24/7 basis;
  • Hijacking thoughts, interfering with the thought process, making it extremely difficult to get genuine own-thoughts from your own Outer-Core, at least on a regular basis;
  • Interfering with the sexual organs, creating intermittent and random discomforts;
  • Creating intermittent and seemingly random internal pressures and pains inside the body, with no apparent cause;
  • Pressuring the thoughts with religious and similar thoughts, whenever possible;
  • Keeping you distant from your true self by inducing as many painful and energy-sucking mechanisms and modalities as possible, with the full resources of the bases they created inside people.
All in all, this was an extremely shitty system and all these bases have now been destroyed.
Grayfox

Unread postby Grayfox » 24 Mar 2018 16:52

Higher-density Cubes and Cube-protection for our people
We have now begun the process of increasing the cube-density inside the physical avatars/bodies of our people. This will make the cube-structure of the body much stronger and less susceptible to all kinds of attacks upon the cubes. This will also make other effects on the body, for example, vitamins and minerals will have a greater/stronger effect. This change will need some weeks to fully complete in all our people, but the process has already started. In addition to the above, healing effects will be tremendously increased with these higher-density cubes.

Cube-protection
We have now also begun installing cube-protection for our people's bodies. This will protect against energetic and other kinds of attacks upon the cubes, whereas we did not have any protection of this kind in the past.
Grayfox

Unread postby Grayfox » 25 Mar 2018 15:29

The "Master" Cubes

All of our people (G3+) have a hijacking-system installed in the Result Space, located in the chest area: it looks like a massive "supercube", it is many times bigger than a normal cube, and this "box" or "Master" cube intercepts all cube-flows going into and out of the body. It prevents us from working directly on the bodily-cubes of our people (without going through this shit-interface first), and limits the strength of healing programs significantly.

Cleaning of the Master-cubes has started now.
Grayfox

Unread postby Grayfox » 25 Mar 2018 20:15

Result Space Blockade

The entrance to the Result Space is blocked/occupied by two beings who are blockading the movement of all new cubes into the Result Space. These are very large-sized beings that completely surround the "cube-intake pathway" and therefore can control or decide which new cubes to allow into the Result Space, and which ones to reject, as all new cubes must pass through them currently to get into the Result Space at all. This situation is now in cleaning. These two entities are level-1 original IDs from Taurus and Orion.
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 28 Mar 2018 05:55

In the last hours we started to do fog-cleanings in the plane and the cubes.
This was not possible earlier, but now this will effect in a dramatic speed up of all cleanings.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 28 Mar 2018 22:29

Ok, now I can say, that the cleanings have a lot of negative side effects....

If they are getting to strong, pls contact me.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 29 Mar 2018 19:38

Nervous-system programming

All L-ones born without a mask had this system. It is a hijacked programming inserted into the nervous system that connects to a central "mainframe/cloud" which runs autonomously and decides who, when and how to attack with these programmings. Therefore all these programmings are connected to a central system, they cannot operate alone. The central system requires about 100,000 L-ones to have the malicious programming to exist, and runs completely independently after that. It can also be triggered by darks (all 5 groups, although Orion and Taurus have the most abilities to use this system).

Since this systems targets the nervous system, it can do a widely varied number of terrible things, including:
  • Attacking the emotions
  • Triggering the fear-response of the body, even when it isn't warranted (for example, to trigger panic-attacks)
  • Triggering/bringing up painful memories (even if they weren't so painful at the time, they are made much more painful)
  • Setting off any number of personal triggers, including fears, and "personal traps" (varies from person to person), can also make it incredibly difficult to communicate with others
  • Affecting the operation of the heart
  • Playing havoc with the body's temperature
and so on.

The central system or mainframe can also use this system to attack other lights, without the knowledge of the one being used to do the attack. This is called a "man-in-the-middle" attack.

Once this system has been activated to attack you, there was very little you could do about it. The best possible action was to simply take a break from whatever you were doing that was made more difficult, and try to do it later. Endless problems arose from this shit-system, and we were unable to tackle it until now as it was anchored in the cubes.

This system has now been removed from all of our people.
009bliss

Unread postby 009bliss » 30 Mar 2018 18:34

Thank you Frank! What fantastic news! :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl:
Rehema

Unread postby Rehema » 31 Mar 2018 04:14

Frank wrote:Some additional info about the current C's blog post:

"If you own a property..."

This topic is kind of very funny...
Most lightworkers and ALL who don't belong to Protoi Alliance,
do not even own their 3D human body!

We were able to get ownership of our 3D human bodies about seven weeks ago.
Not even the darks are owners of their own bodies.
(ok, they are not able to own anything at all :laughing-rolling: )

--------------------------------------------

How can a person (dark or light or grey) live in a body and not own it? Is that why people feel the urge to procreate and produce children in order to create more bodies as payment for the body they wear? Continuation of the bloodlines. I have heard stories of people forced to serve the dark order simply because they come from a bloodline that was dedicated to the dark service. And it sounded like those people did not own their bodies, like their free will is limited as long as they are in those bodies. The stories sounded like those people born into these bloodlines had no choice but to serve the dark or die. Like somehow a curse had been placed on the bloodline, genetics, or something....weird stories. Stories of unsuspecting people marrying into those bloodlines unbeknownst to them that their children from those marriages will be subjected to dark service against their will because of the bloodline. When you mentioned that Darks do not own their bodies, my mind imediately associated that to such stories I've heard. I could be wrong. So, is what I've written anywhere close to the truth of how Darks don't own their bodies?
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 31 Mar 2018 17:44

Rehema wrote:How can a person (dark or light or grey) live in a body and not own it?

That was the normal status on this planet since the jesus event.
This is not about 3D laws. This is about the real rules.
And since the jesus event lsa2 owned all 3D bodies by the (dark) rules.
When we crashed the whole dark rules and put the light rules back in place,
the ownership for all 3D bodies got vacant.
After that we claimed all 3D bodies of all Protoi Alliance members.

Is that why people feel the urge to procreate and produce children in order to create more bodies as payment for the body they wear? Continuation of the bloodlines. I have heard stories of people forced to serve the dark order simply because they come from a bloodline that was dedicated to the dark service. And it sounded like those people did not own their bodies, like their free will is limited as long as they are in those bodies. The stories sounded like those people born into these bloodlines had no choice but to serve the dark or die. Like somehow a curse had been placed on the bloodline, genetics, or something....weird stories. Stories of unsuspecting people marrying into those bloodlines unbeknownst to them that their children from those marriages will be subjected to dark service against their will because of the bloodline. When you mentioned that Darks do not own their bodies, my mind imediately associated that to such stories I've heard. I could be wrong. So, is what I've written anywhere close to the truth of how Darks don't own their bodies?

No
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 31 Mar 2018 18:03

The shelter

We developed a new technology which is free available to all people, who have a dropbox crystal.

It's the shelter technology.
This is about creating internal or external shelters.

An internal shelter is an additional internal protection.
It can be created in every part which belongs to you.
The OC, the aspects, the avatars, the energetic parts of the 3D body,
the avatar-connector, the A-bodies,
and everything else belonging to you.

The external shelter is a "room" protection.
For example the inside of your flat, house, office or car.

The common kinds of protections (e.g.shields) are mostly working
by putting a protection layer around the protected object.
The shelter technology on the other side is filling up all empty
volume of the protected object with protection.

Not everyone can create any kind of shelter:
  • All who have a dropbox crystal can create internal shelters for themselves.
  • All generals can create external shelters.
  • Only Fýlax and Protoi can create internal shelters for 3rd persons.
Remember that ALL dropbox commands including the shelter need to be given verbally.
Lau

Unread postby Lau » 31 Mar 2018 18:22

Thank you so much for this!!!
Would the external shelter work on devices like computers ou cellphones in the kind that harming programmes installed by darks in link on web sites would be cleared?
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 31 Mar 2018 18:37

Lau wrote:Thank you so much for this!!!
Would the external shelter work on devices like computers ou cellphones in the kind that harming programmes installed by darks in link on web sites would be cleared?

No. But it can reduce/prevent future energetic manipulation of them.
And believe me, that is a serious topic for some of us...
Lau

Unread postby Lau » 31 Mar 2018 18:41

It's a big help already, Frank ^^ thanks for the reply.
Rehema

Unread postby Rehema » 31 Mar 2018 20:53

Frank wrote:
Rehema wrote:How can a person (dark or light or grey) live in a body and not own it?

That was the normal status on this planet since the jesus event.
This is not about 3D laws. This is about the real rules.
And since the jesus event lsa2 owned all 3D bodies by the (dark) rules.
When we crashed the whole dark rules and put the light rules back in place,
the ownership for all 3D bodies got vacant.
After that we claimed all 3D bodies of all Protoi Alliance members.

Is that why people feel the urge to procreate and produce children in order to create more bodies as payment for the body they wear? Continuation of the bloodlines. I have heard stories of people forced to serve the dark order simply because they come from a bloodline that was dedicated to the dark service. And it sounded like those people did not own their bodies, like their free will is limited as long as they are in those bodies. The stories sounded like those people born into these bloodlines had no choice but to serve the dark or die. Like somehow a curse had been placed on the bloodline, genetics, or something....weird stories. Stories of unsuspecting people marrying into those bloodlines unbeknownst to them that their children from those marriages will be subjected to dark service against their will because of the bloodline. When you mentioned that Darks do not own their bodies, my mind imediately associated that to such stories I've heard. I could be wrong. So, is what I've written anywhere close to the truth of how Darks don't own their bodies?

No

--------_---_-----------

Thank you, Frank, for your clarification. It seems that I've heard a lot of dark disinformation stories. It suddens me to hear that we've lived in bodies we didn't own. Never even thought that we needed rules under which to own a body. We have been paying rent (forcefully following dark rules) for use of these bodies. Maybe that's why sometimes I've felt like loosing the body might be a relief for my Outer Core Fractal. Often times the body feels buddensum. Am I under a mental attack?
Lau

Unread postby Lau » 02 Apr 2018 11:46

:greetings-waveyellow:

Frank, can generals request an external shelter for someone else home with the person's permission?

Return to “WAR THREADS - News, Weather ... etc.”