War-News

Drack

Re: War-News

Unread postby Drack » 25 Feb 2020 15:20

effects of the 3D personal space cleaning

free will

without the dark shit blocking our personal space and development it will be able to firstly experience real „free will“ , which results in when you are properly communicating with your 3D oc and the personal-space aswell as with the body. Dark shit put there is causing alot of interference and problems , blocking alot of things and influencing you in a way you never really do what you wanna do. and if you do what you want to do it has already something programmed in it to cause problems or similar.

More fractal exposure

because of the big amount of shit in the space this is aswell blocking alot of exposure from the fractal environment we´re living in. With that this blocks development of the individual , prevents healings from darkness (that´s why darks use alot of shit in their personal space for example) and all what comes with that.

Better thinking, processing of the environment and yourself

self-explanatory

skillsets and co getting functional

we´re capable of alot of things but we cant really execute anything with all the blocking parts in the space. No big details to that for now.

Better healings and cleanings in general

less dark stuff in the way = better execution of healings and cleanings. Quite simple.

„self-cleaning“

with a functional personal space there comes alot of functions which could be used to clean ourselves and prevent new „dark infection“. Kinda like a natural protection.

Better cognition

-
Oni

Unread postby Oni » 25 Feb 2020 16:28

I get that this also cleaned the ‘feeling center’ - my experience is that the space in front of me was full of blocking shit and now with the cleaned / in cleaning I feel a huge openness around me that previously was experienced as a tight tension / pressure. I get this is also an ‘information intake center’ where we process our senses - including a new one which I get as just ‘sense’ which is our feeling of the world that has been blocked for some time.

When I put cognition on this ‘space’, I see it as blue / white swirling energy with an area in the center for the feelings themselves. It seems in a way a processing center which will result in much cleaner, truer senses.

This has an interesting tie to emotions as well as our senses tie directly back to them - so it seems this should stabilize emotions quite a bit too.

I find this space in front of me now to be ‘safe’ in a certain way. Whereas before I was defaulted to ‘the mind’ / thinking / thoughts, now I can put my focus and attention in front of me. It feels quieter, slower, thicker than normal brain space as the protection of that space is enveloping and quite strong.

There’s also unique properties to this unblocking when it comes to person to person interactions. It both serves as protection from the normal dark shit from darks (although this hadn’t been a problem for some time). More importantly and interesting, it also now fosters a special 3d connection between L’s that was not possible before. Effects of this are unclear for now but I experience this as a pure ‘feeling’. It’s almost as if this space has a door that can swing open / close - and now for the first time having it open will again foster more senses / feelings / emotions that are clean and were not possible before.

This all also seems to support a stronger and cleaner connection to admin as for the first time I’m getting direct feedback and can actually hear the audio response from it.
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 16 Mar 2020 00:56

9 hours ago we started a new battle.
This is against taurus group.
These are the first battles in "ground zero" (GZ).
Ground zero is our real 3D physical reality.
All the 3D cleanings of the last weeks were
to clean the physics itself, but not GZ.

In this moment no more infos are available.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 17 Mar 2020 07:50

5 hours ago we started a new battle.
This is against the LSAs groups.
These are battles in "ground zero" (GZ).

Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 19 Mar 2020 03:13

9 hours ago we started a huge new battle.
This is against the isis and orion groups.
These are battles in "ground zero" (GZ).

Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 20 Mar 2020 13:41

About coronavirus

Not hard to figure out that this virus is an attempt or rather a cooperation of some dark groups in order to damage/destroy part of the earth population and spread panic to everyone else (= the best way to train brainless slaves that will obey your orders).
Dark groups created the virus, spread it in a specific area in China (based on some science fiction book and not vice versa, means the situation described in the book is not a prophecy of any kind, but the base for the sick brain/s that spread the virus there). Another dark group made sure that the virus will go back to their creator and will spread worldwide at the same time. Thanks guys, your payment is on its way, enjoy :happy-smileyflower:

This is the situation here and now: there is an aggressive virus around that may cause a pneumonic edema to a bigger percentage of the infected ones than other viruses in the past. You may die in case the edema can't be treated in a hospital. Too many patients at the same time can break down the healthcare system of some country and lead to many deaths. This is what happened in Italy unfortunately. It was not the virus that killed the people but the insufficient medical care, because they couldn't be treated in time. There is cheap medicine for this virus as far as we know. Cuba, has free healthcare for everyone and they also have the medicine against this virus. They are prepared to send it everywhere to help people, but the ones in charge prefer not to accept this offer, so they can damage also the economy worldwide in order to collect more money to "save" the economy after the big disaster. No one is going to help the people that lost their business in this period, but they will definitely help the banks to survive once more.

WHAT CAN YOU DO AGAINST THE VIRUS?

First of all KEEP CALM! Fear and panic is everywhere, people overreact, stockpile what they can and spread more panic and probably virus too.

STAY AT HOME as long as needed and be happy that you have some free time for yourself. I know it can get extremely boring though, but it is surely better than having the virus and not being able to handle it.
You can be a carrier for the virus for 14 days before you get any flu symptoms, which means that you can spread the virus unknowingly to many many others. Be sensible and careful! If you already have it, you can't change it, you have to go through it but make sure you won't contaminate others! This is also a reason why you should stay at home.

Get enough food and whatever else you need for a few days in advance or even a week or two if you have the chance and the space, and remember not to overreact and not to start stockpiling for months and years.

Wash and disinfect your hands often.

Make sure to keep enough distance to others and don't form big groups, especially not with foreigners.

We are in a state to provide helpful energetic support to all light people that may be affected by this virus. We don't help anyone anonymously or send healing "globally". We are not interested in helping darks.

And for the worst case scenario: buy some MMS sodium chlorite and learn how to use it! It DOES kill the virus in you. Please use google for more info on this and do not overdose!
Grayfox

Unread postby Grayfox » 30 Mar 2020 17:24

This is about a global property "ownership system" which only applied to our people. It has now been removed.

Upon first entrance to the property/the experiment, our people would register a "unique signature" with Prime Creator.
This unique signature list would be totally open for all to read and access, and would always be the latest, updated list,
so there were never any inconsistencies or errors, i.e. the list was a record of all of our people who had come into the
property. This list was consistently monitored by darks. The reason the list existed in the first place was due to some deal
(that only we upheld, that's why only our people were on the list).

When the darks discovered a new signature on the list they did not recognise, they would immediately seek to bring it "under control".
The first one to "claim ownership" over the signature, by making an energetic "ownership stamp" over it, would be the "owner" of that signature.
This means that they would be the owner of that BEING, of that PERSON, of that 3D AVATAR, and all connected to it!

All of us had these "ownership markings", and they were used by all 6 dark groups. These had huge effects on
connections to the Outer-Core as well as functions of the human avatar. Although this system was completely illegal,
it remained in effect until we could take it out. There were and still are many things that could only be cleaned
once this system was removed.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 03 Apr 2020 05:27

About 5 days ago we had a milestone where we cleaned an important layer which restricts
our way of helping our own people. This layer also was a big problem for darks, because
this layer stopped the „integrity“ of darks between the groups. Isis made this layer long ago
and every dark group had its unique group ID, this ID in combination with this layer caused
darks not to be able to communicate with each other. This means they never could really
interact much with each other, deals broke apart, they fought, they hated each other and so on.

Also an important thing about this is, that darks had big kind-of slavery markets running,
especially isis. And they sold darks like livestock from one group to another, stamping
them with this ID and „binding“ them to a group, no matter if those liked it or not.
By that darks were not really happy about this, of course even they don't want to be a slave
of a group they don't belong to.

Now this layer got cleaned, and by that all darks were „set free“ , they had no group ID anymore.
Around 90% of darks immediately freaked out and fled , tried to panic, fought each other.. .total chaos.

After this happened there was only one way for darks to stay „intact“ and especially be able
to fight against us, so all 6 dark groups' big bosses and big IDs joined together. Without this
layer they were firstly able to communicate with each other on a sort-of normal level and because
all their dark armies and people are totally freaking out they had to combine their groups to
one big one. By that they created a new group ID which they used to bind all the other darks.

Those darks were actually not unhappy about that, because they know beforehand in a single
group they couldn't stand against us, also they can't survive on their own fleeing. So most
of them accepted this new group and they´re not fighting against each other anymore but
all against us. Without any distress or problems within their own group.

Also they decided to start a new „way“ of developing. They´re literally trying to copy us, trying
to learn from what we do and try to develop tech similar to ours. They even try to get rid of
darkness and become light again, trying to „domesticate“ fractality and using it against us
in their last big attempt to stop us.

But all this is not a huge problem for us, since we´re so endlessly far ahead of everything they
wouldn't even have a chance if they would have all they need to design all this new tech
and learn to deal with it

Also they´re so dark and polluted by all their shit, they can´t escape out of that anymore.

By that big fusion of all these groups into one this only gives us better opportunities and
ways to deal with them even harder.

The situation in 3D is different from this.
We disabled the connections of the dark "bosses" to 3D already weeks ago.
You need to know that all their 3D communication and the "channelings" are done by
dark AIs, not by darks themselves. We cut all the connections to these AIs already weeks ago
and set them and all the areas where the "enlightened lightworkers" and 3D darks do their
astral-whatever-they-do...

So the AIs still follow their old programming and let the lightworkers continue their
stupid light-against-dark game, while the 3D darks still fight against each other.

From the strategic point of view this is a very good situation for us, an I hope it will stay
this way until we start to act in 3D. Until then I watch it and eat my popcorn... :-D
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 10 Apr 2020 20:31

We now started to fight against the Corona-structures.

We are attacking the virus on global scale.
I have no clue what will happen.
I don't know what effects to expect, if any at all.
I have no clue about side effects.
But I am sure this will provoke darks like crazy. :laughing-rolling:

So we will see...
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 10 Apr 2020 20:48

I have a first result.
I have no clue if we will be able to extinguish the virus, but darks for sure think so and they are doing the biggest
attacks on me ever in order to defend the virus. (In fact the battle is not against the virus itself but against the darks that use it as a weapon to apply their agenda.)
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 10 Apr 2020 23:31

The battles about the virus or provoked by the
virus cleanings are getting bigger and bigger.

In this moment it's the biggest battles until
now which ever happened.

All dark groups are fighting against us now.
They are fully coordinated with each other.
They send more forces against us every minute.

Until now I can keep the attacks away from me,
but atm it's more or less a standoff.
Flow

Unread postby Flow » 10 Apr 2020 23:49

Frank wrote:Until now I can keep the attacks away from me,

Hope you are okay :(
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 11 Apr 2020 00:55

flow wrote:
Frank wrote:Until now I can keep the attacks away from me,

Hope you are okay :(

Yes thanks, I am good.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 11 Apr 2020 02:26

We sent massive amount of forces into the battles to
finish the standoff and go on the offensive.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 11 Apr 2020 05:31

After sending 3 more giant waves of forces
into the battles, the standoffs are done and
we start to gain the upper hand.

But the battles are still huge and hard.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 11 Apr 2020 22:27

The battles are still going on.
They escalated extremely.
It will maybe take a few days to clean
all those darks involved in the battles
and their dark shit out.
But they have nothing back to hold us.
weiiiii

Unread postby weiiiii » 12 Apr 2020 07:54

Last edited by weiiiii on 02 Jun 2020 02:54, edited 1 time in total.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 13 Apr 2020 10:51

We now started a second attack on the virus.

The first attack provoked a massive battle which
is the biggest battle ever happened and it's still running.

The first attack on the virus got stopped short
after the beginning of the battle.

This second attack also provoked huge attacks on us again.
But this time we will attack on the virus longer.

We will see the results...
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 13 Apr 2020 11:40

So the second attack on the virus
is now in a standoff again...
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 15 Apr 2020 02:59

We finished the standoff now by
starting the biggest attack/battle ever.

All darks directly or indirectly involved
in the battles are down and have been put
into prison within 15 minutes.

Let's say it simple.
No more standoffs.
No more tactics.
No more nothing.
Patience is out of stock...

Return to “WAR THREADS - News, Weather ... etc.”